Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson -- Burial Announced

+21
silvy
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
dunno_it
wisdom
SmoothCriminal
EarthAngel90
franciane
mjfan
emanviam
phoenix
ilprincipe
ishealive
Rach
Give.In.To.Me
ballongiraf
just_friend
yaya
loudy
mir26
Human_nature
MJFOREVER
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Michael Jackson -- Burial Announced - Page 2 Empty Re: Michael Jackson -- Burial Announced

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:11 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
franciane wrote:JCC had formulated this sentence :
“Things are progressing well and everything is going according to plan"
“Sunshine Boat Games”

The spokesman of the family Jackson is Ken SUNSHINE

In France when we want to make people turn(shoot) in circle, we tell " to lead by boat "! And I think that the family Jackson prolongs the suspense and takes one maid revenge on the media all this on the wish of michael
He is alive and I am more and more sure
Brilliant. Ken Sunshine = Sunshine Boat Games
He is the Jackson family spokesman - the Jackson family are playing a huge game and their spokesman will be the one twisting and turning in an effort to confuse people - which is what has happened.
Twists, turns, 180s, upside down, inside out, round and round in circles - seemingly never-ending and confusing as heck.

Does anyone think that Ken Sunshine may be our 'Source'? Hmm? He is the family spokesperson, he could be sending all these anonymous junk stories to the press in order to prolong the hoax and confuse the media more.
Genius.

I agree 100%!

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson -- Burial Announced - Page 2 Empty Re: Michael Jackson -- Burial Announced

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:14 pm

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs wrote:Of course I clicked the link and got up from the comp. I turned and looked at my screen to catch this... It was sort of an aqua screen w/ like a drawing of the world, and it said something to the effect "have faith..it's close....smile" or something like that. ????

WHAT???? Anyone else have this happen to them?

Of course when I try the link again it takes me directly to the ABC piece.

I hesitated posting this, 'cuz I know it sounds crazy....

yaya wrote:i see the video and an advertisement for something called kooza...

I saw ABC channel 7! lol
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by CantlivewithoutMJ Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:14 pm

missdahmer wrote:why is everyone talking like hes REALLY DEAD?!?!? they arent going to bury him because there is no body to bury! (not Michael's, anyway) haha

I think same way.
CantlivewithoutMJ
CantlivewithoutMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 279
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 30

https://www.youtube.com/user/merx10

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:16 pm

missdahmer wrote:
“Sunshine Boat Games”

In France when we want to make people turn(shoot) in circle, we tell " to lead by boat "! And I think that the family Jackson prolongs the suspense and takes one maid revenge on the media all this on the wish of michael
He is the Jackson family spokesman - the Jackson family are playing a huge game and their spokesman will be the one twisting and turning in an effort to confuse people - which is what has happened.
Twists, turns, 180s, upside down, inside out, round and round in circles - seemingly never-ending and confusing as heck.

Does anyone think that Ken Sunshine may be our 'Source'? Hmm? He is the family spokesperson, he could be sending all these anonymous junk stories to the press in order to prolong the hoax and confuse the media more.
Genius.

I agree 100%!

I second that motion!! cheers
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by carpenoctem Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:28 pm

@missdahmer

That's what i got too. A little green plant growing and in bold letters it said:
It's about time. Its about you.

But it shows only the first time,
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:30 pm

@carpenoctem- yep, that's what I got. and then it goes away, haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:53 pm

“Sunshine Boat Games”

Genius.
Do you remember this JCC Clue " Oodles of press"?
This is " So fooled Press" or " Press so fooled"
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

http://twitter.com/SilvyV

Back to top Go down

Post by loudy Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:55 pm

Hi everyone have you heard the good news TMZ are reporting that Michael's burial has been postponed another two days I dont know what's going on but it has to be a hoax this whole thing The family is saying they need more time to take care of some things before they lay him to rest. Excuse me but didn't they already have two months to take care of things just saying Very Happy lol!
loudy
loudy

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2