Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just wrote an Email to the magazine: News of the world!!

+3
Airun
EarthAngel90
Rach
7 posters

Go down

I just wrote an Email to the magazine: News of the world!! Empty I just wrote an Email to the magazine: News of the world!!

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:45 pm

Im not in America right now, But I would like it if someone would tell me if my email made it into the next cover of that Magazine. Im sure some of it would be edited, but please keep your eyes open. Atleast Im beeing heard then.

Im never gonna stop laughing if it got printed.

This is what I wrote:

How the hell can you people live with yourselves?
How do you sleep at night?
When do you get enough?
How do you think the children will feel, if they read this? It would break their hearts.

STOP CALLING HIM JACKO. Michael was so hurt by it.

Ive finally reached my Limit, when it comes to these articles about Michael and his children.
I think its about time, that you back the HELL away, the children have been through enough, they just lost their beloved father and then you go and trash him like this.
You should be ashamed of yourselves.

You`ve hunted him his entire life, and NOT once did you write anything possitive. You make me SICK!
Even after Michael is gone, you cant leave him alone, you are still doing the same shit too him, you always did.

Clearly you have NO idea of who Michael is.
What im most concerned about, is that some people in the world, actually believe in this BS, that you are writing. Im not one of them, I never ONCE believed in any of the crap you wrote about Michael.

I think you OWE Michael and his family a huge appoligy, even though that does not begin to cover the damage you´ve cost Michael all these years.
Mabye this wont be printed, but atleast I got to voice my opinion about you.

As far as I care, you can all go to hell.

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

I just wrote an Email to the magazine: News of the world!! Empty Re: I just wrote an Email to the magazine: News of the world!!

Post by Rach Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:48 pm

Well done Hon!!!! I bet you feel so much better for writing that. I know I did. I am going to send one to them as well and will post when I have sent it.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

I just wrote an Email to the magazine: News of the world!! Empty Re: I just wrote an Email to the magazine: News of the world!!

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:51 pm

Give Them Hell , MBMJ !!!! wonderful letter - you have every right to speak out ... good letter - hope it messes with there minds !!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Airun Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:52 pm

Well done MyBelobedMJ! Let's see if they respond
Airun
Airun
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 115
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-13
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:54 pm

Great count with my support, I will send them too!
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:16 pm

Well done MBMJ, i'm really proud of you. I bet you feel a little better now.
These f****rs need to be taken down a notch or 2.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:57 am

You've wrote to them what we are all thinking.... theyre a bunch of to55ers!! xxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by parakeet Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:37 am

Did you get a response yet?
parakeet
parakeet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down