Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Local News: Glendale/funeral security

+8
EarthAngel90
Banessa
Give.In.To.Me
Sweet1
annieisnotokey
Human_nature
Rach
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
12 posters

Go down

Local News: Glendale/funeral security Empty Local News: Glendale/funeral security

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:19 pm

just sharing.....

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/video?id=6975301

What do you all think?
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Local News: Glendale/funeral security Empty Re: Local News: Glendale/funeral security

Post by Rach Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:25 pm

Ok just one thing I don't understand. If all of this effort is going into making sure it's kept private ie: the police cameras and helicopters, why have they released the date to us? I know this has been brought up many times but this could have been done on the quiet weeks ago and it wasn't.

I am still convinced that something is going to halt this from happening.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Local News: Glendale/funeral security Empty Re: Local News: Glendale/funeral security

Post by Human_nature Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:25 pm

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:28 pm

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:30 pm

Human_Nature, Rachel, I know!

(....shrugging shoulders and wondering what's next...) scratch

It's oh so private, and yet let's announce the day, time, place....but oh, no one is welcome! HUH??!!

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:36 pm

With all due respect to MJ & his family if MJ is actually dead but... isn't it a bit OVER THE TOP the amount of security measures they are planning to have?
What are they afraid is going to happen? That somebody will break in mid burial and snatch the body? Shocked

If this is actually was going to happen, IMHO willingly or unwillingly they are perpetuating the idea of death hoax. What's with all the secrecy?
I mean, I understand they want privacy. But ALL those security measures seem too extreme.

Last edited by annieisnotokey on Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:36 pm

That same web site claimed Michael was buried in a "secret ceremony" on Aug. 10th.

http://www.celebuzz.com/michael-jacksons-secret-burial-s125861/

Michael Jackson's body has finally been laid to rest, almost a month and half after his tragic passing.
In an unusually quiet move for the Jackson Family, the body of the late King of Pop was buried in a secret, unmarked plot in the Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Los Angeles.
A cemetery source said, "Other than the Jackson family and the Forest Lawn management, no one knows the exact spot. Staff at the cemetery have been fed several locations, it’s as if they’re hoping to confuse everyone."
There are also alleged plans to relocate Michael's body if fans discover the location.
The source added, "The fear is that thousands of Jackson fans will descend on the cemetery and damage or deface the grave."
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:40 pm

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs wrote:That same web site claimed Michael was buried in a "secret ceremony" on Aug. 10th.

lol!

I wish I had the time to recap all the different burial versions that have been released. Razz
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:42 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:With all due respect to MJ & his family if MJ is actually dead but... isn't it a bit OVER THE TOP the amount of security measures they are planning to have?
What are they afraid is going to happen? That somebody will break in mid burial and snatch the body? Shocked

If this is actually was going to happen, IMHO willingly or unwillingly they are perpetuating the idea of death hoax. What's with all the secrecy?
I mean, I understand they want privacy. But ALL those security measures seem too extreme.

Maybe they are afraid this will happen and the coffin will be opened and it will be empty and all the paps will get it on camera?! I would LOL my ass off if that happened Razz
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:44 pm

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:44 pm

Rachel wrote:
Maybe they are afraid this will happen and the coffin will be opened and it will be empty and all the paps will get it on camera?! I would LOL my ass off if that happened Razz

LOL, that would be soooo cool... in an awful creepy way, but soooo cool. Wink
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:21 pm

In all honesty. I don't give a D_ _ N anymore. As far as I am concerned they are having a private funeral for an empty coffin or plastic dummy . WTH, going through all of this high security? For what? I agree Rachel and everyone else. Why give out the date to go through all of this? Who Cares? Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:26 pm

Human_nature wrote:Michael Jackson Will Be Late for His Own Funeral

http://www.celebuzz.com/michael-jackson-will-late-own-s128461/

Will Michael Jackson ever get buried?
The deceased King of Pop's father, Joe Jackson, says that he doesn't know when his son—who died on June 25—will be laid to rest.
On Monday, Papa Jackson revealed that MJ was to be buried on August
29, which would have been the singer's 51st birthday, at Forest Lawn
Cemetery in Los Angeles. But on Thursday, Jackson told TMZ that the funeral would be pushed back to August 31.
Then, later in the day, Joe told E! Online that even that date might not even work out.
Quizzed on whether August 31 would, in fact, see the King of Pop's
burial, Joe replied, "I don't know now. We have to figure it out."
Why? Apparently, there is some business that the family needs to attend to before laying him to rest.
Given that the family will be paying the cost of traffic control and other police services for the funeral, maybe they're taking up a collection.
Let us know in the comments section: Do you think Michael Jackson will be buried before Labor Day?
lol! lol!

FFS!! I wanna know what the hell Joe is smokeing.
The man starts to piss me off. And what the hell is all the BS, with them haveing a Private funural? I mean, now thats shot to hell.

They have to keep their mouths shut seriously. Do they really think, that they will be able to burry him In private now??

Jeeezz.. I wonder if there even is a body in that casket.??

They have to figure it out??

For crying out loud, it has been 2 FREAKING MONTHS! How can you not know here to burry your baby??

Something is really fishy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:28 pm

Holy crap...heat detecting cameras and K-9 etc. This is crazy excessive...even Obama doesn't have this much security. What a farce!
I don't know about those Jacksons, I think someone needs to tell them meaning of the word "private" and it doesn't include "release information to the media." Mad
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:40 pm

Give.In.To.Me wrote:Holy crap...heat detecting cameras and K-9 etc. This is crazy excessive...even Obama doesn't have this much security. What a farce!
I don't know about those Jacksons, I think someone needs to tell them meaning of the word "private" and it doesn't include "release information to the media." Mad

Hahaha! agreed! They claim to want privacy yet they let Joe run around lose blabbering about the date, location, time and Oh! yes, they are going to try and accommodate a section for the media. P.L.E.A.S.E!!! You want privacy who better than Michael to tell them what privacy is:

Michael Jackson Privacy Lyrics:

Ain’t the pictures enough, why do you go through so much

To get the story you need, so you can bury me

You’ve got the people confused, you tell the stories you choose

You try to get me to lose the man I really am

You keep on stalking me, invading my privacy

won’t you just let me be

‘cause you cameras can’t control, the minds of those who know

That you’ll even sell your soul just to get a story sold

[Chorus:]

I need my privacy,

yeah yeah

I need my privacy

yeah,yeah

So paparazzi, get away from me

Some of you still wonder why, one of my friends had to die

To get a message across, that yet you haven’t heard

My friend was chased and confused, like many others I knew

But on that cold winter night, my pride was snatched away

Now she get no second chance, she just ridiculed and harassed

Please tell my why

No there’s a lesson to learn, respect’s not given, it’s earned

Stop maliciously attacking my integrity

I need my privacy,

yeah yeah

I need my privacy

yeah,yeah

Now there’s a lesson to learn, stories are twisted and turned

Stop maliciously attacking my integrity

[Chorus x3:]

I need my privacy,

yeah yeah

I need my privacy

yeah,yeah

Sorry I posted this but I just wanted to get it out there! and in some weird way the lyrics fit with the point I am trying to make! I hope you guys don't mind!Smile Thanks!
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:05 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:

The deceased King of Pop's father, Joe Jackson, says that he doesn't know when his son—who died on June 25—will be laid to rest.
Cemetery in Los Angeles. But on Thursday, Jackson told TMZ that the funeral would be pushed back to August 31.
Then, later in the day, Joe told E! Online that even that date might not even work out.
Why? Apparently, there is some business that the family needs to attend to before laying him to rest.
Given that the family will be paying the cost of traffic control and other police services for the funeral, maybe they're taking up a collection.
Let us know in the comments section: Do you think Michael Jackson will be buried before Labor Day?
lol! lol!

FFS!! I wanna know what the hell Joe is smokeing.
The man starts to piss me off. And what the hell is all the BS, with them haveing a Private funural? I mean, now thats shot to hell.

They have to keep their mouths shut seriously. Do they really think, that they will be able to burry him In private now??

Jeeezz.. I wonder if there even is a body in that casket.??

They have to figure it out??

For crying out loud, it has been 2 FREAKING MONTHS! How can you not know here to burry your baby??

Something is really fishy.

Evil or Very Mad MotherF*****ing Ditto. Evil or Very Mad Sick of the Lies - Joe , get your story straight or don't anything at all. Evil or Very Mad
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:19 pm

At this point, they have to want us to know that this is a hoax. I mean come on. I'm just waiting for the next round.

This is just cementing the whole hoax thing in my mind, more than ever before.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:28 pm

Give.In.To.Me wrote:Holy crap...heat detecting cameras and K-9 etc. This is crazy excessive...even Obama doesn't have this much security. What a farce!

Exactly.

Aren't the Jackson's the ones that have to foot the bill this time of all of this? It's been said that MJ has some of the craziest fans, ummmm what about his family? Cause as Anniesnotokey said this over the top!!
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:36 pm

nlb wrote:

Exactly.

Aren't the Jackson's the ones that have to foot the bill this time of all of this? It's been said that MJ has some of the craziest fans, ummmm what about his family? Cause as Anniesnotokey said this over the top!!

Mabye we are crazy, im proud of that.

What the hell will you call the family then? If some of them arent crazy in all of this, I dont now what they are lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:41 pm

lol! ......although I do believe the family is officially crazier than the fans. Maybe the strain of the hoax is finally getting to them.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:44 am

K-9's, excellent! They can sniff out the truth! Maybe the coffin will be full of dog biscuits! Smile
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:01 am

lol! lol!

Joe knows jack squat...ALL the time. He doesnt ever know anything!!

Hey Joe? Take a look to your left and see what I think of you!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum