Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Name THIS IS IT - Does it point to oncoming death?

+6
Sweet1
EarthAngel90
ishealive
ilprincipe
Rach
InPotencyToYourAct
10 posters

Go down

Name THIS IS IT - Does it point to oncoming death? Empty Name THIS IS IT - Does it point to oncoming death?

Post by InPotencyToYourAct Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:39 pm

Hi sweet people!

I am absolutely new here. I have been thinking about the name THIS IS IT. Why to use this name?
The time has come (promotional poster, vid says: the time has come)... for THIS IS (IT).
This is it - could this mean: a) de/cea/sed; or b) diseased????
Look at this: this is = decease; this it = deceit

Maybe the time has come for DECEISE because of it had been planned? I would like to mention the Shickster´s (MJHD) note about the History tour starting with a spaceship and that says MJ-2040 which could mean June 25th 2009. Or is there a connection with Elvis? Remember: there was a prediction that MJ had only 6 months to live.

At the O2 press conference MJ (whether the real one or not) says: ...this will be end. This is it. When I say this is it, it really means this is it, because... And then: I´ll see you in July. My question is: which one July does he mean? July 2009? It was the memorial - maybe he was the blondy
Laughing . Or does it mean July 2010? Because our friend P.T.Barnum was born on July 5th 1810 - so the next July it will be 200 years since he died.

I mean this may sound strange and feel free to laugh.
Cool
Sorry for my English.
InPotencyToYourAct
InPotencyToYourAct

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-22
Leeftijd : 45

Back to top Go down

Name THIS IS IT - Does it point to oncoming death? Empty Re: Name THIS IS IT - Does it point to oncoming death?

Post by Rach Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:42 pm

Welcome to the forum and great first post!!! I think your English is absoutley fine so don't worry about that!

I think at the time too many people didn't question the July speech because that originally when the first concert was due to start but it did tie in with the memorial. Michael is very clever and will have planned every last detail of this down to a tee. Also great spot about the PT Barnum thing. I never knew that so thanks for pointing it out Smile
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Name THIS IS IT - Does it point to oncoming death? Empty Re: Name THIS IS IT - Does it point to oncoming death?

Post by ilprincipe Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:54 pm

Hi and welcome Potency (I'm a lazy person that's why i just write one part of your name)....
Every theory is welcome here...your thoughts about the meaning
of "this is it" is interesting...
also the Barmum thing.

On mjhd also appeared a thread about the "this is it-stuff"
maybe some inspiration.

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/2-other-short-films-called-this-is-it

Last edited by ilprincipe on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:55 pm

Welcome to our family Smile

Great post btw, I believe in the PT Barnum theory and I think it's genius.

This part has bugged me since his announcement, when MJ says "it really means this is it, because..."
Why didn't he say why this will be it, because what????????
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:57 pm

Welcome - Glad to have you here - Everyone's Theory is in to the Mind of all the Members on here ... your theory could be added as well .. good question on the "This Is It" ... I wondering that myself anyway.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:00 pm

ishealive wrote:Welcome to our family Smile

Great post btw, I believe in the PT Barnum theory and I think it's genius.

This part has bugged me since his announcement, when MJ says "it really means this is it, because..."
Why didn't he say why this will be it, because what????????

I also wondered about this "because ........."
I watched it several times and was really thrilled and thougt
"what will come after because"...
TELL US!
but he smiled...punched his fist....and never told what we could expect....
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:06 pm

Welcome! IPTYC,
I enjoyed reading your post. It's a great theory. Thanks for the enlightenment about PT Barnum. Who knew! Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:16 pm

Welcome aboard and prepare for a fun ride. I'm fairly new also and am having a ball exchanging information and theories with fellow believers.

From the very beginning the tour title made no sense to me. It didn't even sound like a Michael Jackson statement. I tried to justify the title by assuming that This Is It referred to his big comeback or the best concert tour ever. Yet, it still rang hollow. No one else that I know made any observations about the tour title so it was eventually placed on the back burner of my mind.

InPotencyToYourAct wrote:Hi sweet people!

I am absolutely new here. I have been thinking about the name THIS IS IT. Why to use this name?
The time has come (promotional poster, vid says: the time has come)... for THIS IS (IT).
This is it - could this mean: a) de/cea/sed; or b) diseased????
Look at this: this is = decease; this it = deceit

Maybe the time has come for DECEISE because of it had been planned? I would like to mention the Shickster´s (MJHD) note about the History tour starting with a spaceship and that says MJ-2040 which could mean June 25th 2009. Or is there a connection with Elvis? Remember: there was a prediction that MJ had only 6 months to live.

At the O2 press conference MJ (whether the real one or not) says: ...this will be end. This is it. When I say this is it, it really means this is it, because... And then: I´ll see you in July. My question is: which one July does he mean? July 2009? It was the memorial - maybe he was the blondy
Laughing . Or does it mean July 2010? Because our friend P.T.Barnum was born on July 5th 1810 - so the next July it will be 200 years since he died.

I mean this may sound strange and feel free to laugh.
Cool
Sorry for my English.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:17 pm

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:20 pm

Very interesting, IPTYA and Grace. I haven't thought about a possible "special" meaning to "This is it". Thank you.
Ena
Ena
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 30
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:27 pm

Grace wrote:“THIS IS IT” may have a tight connection to P. T. Barnums "WHAT IS IT" (being the answer?)

http://xroads.virginia.edu/~MA02/freed/Barnum/whatisitessay.html
Barnum’s “What Is It?” exhibit ...

Citing the link:
["ONE of Barnum's most manipulative uses of rhetoric occurs in the ambiguous language that used in the "What Is It?" advertising campaign. "It" was actually an African-American man named William Henry Johnson. Johnson was a selfmade freak, and according to speculation his mother sold him into show business at a young age."]

["By describing the exhibit in both human and animal terms "What Is It?" is exists in a liminal space that resists definite classification."]

Liminal – wandering between the worlds and realities. Gone or not gone, here or not here, alive or not alive – and no definite answer ever possible.
As a result: individuals drifting in between the one or the other side, in any case stuck emotionally, hooked onto the plot, case, story or whatever they name it.

Wow this is interesting and we know MJ was obsessed with PT Barnum.

Read the 2nd last paragraph on this site. Interesting I think if it is true

http://www.lasvegassun.com/blogs/joe-brown/2009/jun/25/michael-jackson-reported-dead/
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:42 pm

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:48 pm

@Grace
That would be wonderful, indeed. I'd love to see a movie like that. Something from Michael's point of view.
Ena
Ena
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 30
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:54 pm

Brilliant post Grace, I agree the media will look so stupid and they will be afraid to write anything about him again because peoples' eyes will be opened and will see how pathetic and toxic the media is.
It's a big FU to the media lol Wink
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:02 pm

ishealive wrote:Brilliant post Grace, I agree the media will look so stupid and they will be afraid to write anything about him again because peoples' eyes will be opened and will see how pathetic and toxic the media is.
It's a big FU to the media lol Wink

Im gonna make a big fat sign with the text: f*ck THE MEDIA AND THE PRESS, MICHAEL YOU ARE THE BEST.

Thats my way to say FU to the media lol

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:06 pm

Yeah MBMJ we can bring the signs to the tribute, that way the whole world will see them....
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by InPotencyToYourAct Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:19 pm

[quote="GirlSaturday"]Welcome aboard and prepare for a fun ride. I'm fairly new also and am having a ball exchanging information and theories with fellow believers.

From the very beginning the tour title made no sense to me. It didn't even sound like a Michael Jackson statement. I tried to justify the title by assuming that This Is It referred to his big comeback or the best concert tour ever. Yet, it still rang hollow. No one else that I know made any observations about the tour title so it was eventually placed on the back burner of my mind.

[quote="InPotencyToYourAct"]

Thank you all for your support. Smile Well, I have been watching MJHD since the memorial. Today it has not been my best day. Somehow I know that he is alive. But will he come back? Or will he not? If not, there will always be a big why and what for? And that hurts...
InPotencyToYourAct
InPotencyToYourAct

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-22
Leeftijd : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:20 pm

If you going to make signs - Make Them Big !!!! - show all the love From The M.J.H.D.B.F Fam !
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:45 pm

I was so surprised to see the forth coming September 2009 issue of GQ with MJ on the cover from the eighties. It would have been better if they hadn't given him a tribute at all. It was a backhanded compliment. Some in the Music Industry were outraged. I was watching the Wendy Williams Show last night. I am going to get the magazine to see what their take on when they thought MJ was cool. She said the article was an interesting read. He was always cool as far as I am concerned. MJ was his own man and he did what most people were afraid to do. Exactly, what he wanted. He didn't care what people thought. Few people of that calibur exists in today's world. Keep the Faith!

www.quickscatchup.com
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:10 pm

Another site had a link with the article and I had a chance to read it.

Hmmm...my take on it? There was a time when Michael was cool to EVERYONE. That time existed when there were no scandals, no crazy rumors, no outlandish controversies and... it seems odd to say now...he was the media darling. The picture of Michael in the 80's reflected that time so it makes sense for them to post that older picture. I read the article with an open and objective mind. A few portions made me wince or roll my eyes while most of the article simply made me smile and say "Yes, yes yes...that's the MJ that I remember". When I locate the issue, I plan to purchase it.

Sweet1 wrote:I was so surprised to see the forth coming September 2009 issue of GQ with MJ on the cover from the eighties. It would have been better if they hadn't given him a tribute at all. It was a backhanded compliment. Some in the Music Industry were outraged. I was watching the Wendy Williams Show last night. I am going to get the magazine to see what their take on when they thought MJ was cool. She said the article was an interesting read. He was always cool as far as I am concerned. MJ was his own man and he did what most people were afraid to do. Exactly, what he wanted. He didn't care what people thought. Few people of that calibur exists in today's world. Keep the Faith!

www.quickscatchup.com
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:14 pm

I will get it when it arrives here in my area. Thanks for your objective point of view. I just want to see why people got angry about it. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:27 pm

People may be angry because... honestly... people are hurting, sad and not sure where to direct that type of pain...period. We all are experiencing something unlike anything that we have experienced before.

By the way...I love your signature of "Keep The faith". Trust me ..that is what keeps me going and sane regarding all of this Michael Jackson being "dead" talk...lol.

Sweet1 wrote:I will get it when it arrives here in my area. Thanks for your objective point of view. I just want to see why people got angry about it. Keep the Faith!
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:09 pm

I dont know what the heck he ment by "This Is It" im still schocked, about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:20 pm

over on the other forum folks are wondering if this song was inspiration..listen to the lyrics. The original "This Is It" was a Kenny Loggins song...MJ knew Kenny Loggins as Kenny participated in We Are The World.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTOMKt1nmT8&feature=PlayList&p=9AF2B30ADE443EC2&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=32
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:38 pm

I was trolling around and came across this song "This Is It" by Kenny Loggins. The title naturally made me think of Michael...

There have been times in my life
I've been wondering why
Still somehow I believed
We'd always survive
Now I'm not so sure
You're waiting to hear
One good reason to try
But what more can I say
What's left to provide
You think that maybe it's over
Only if you want it to be
Are you gonna wait for your sign, your
miracle
Stand up and fight
This is it
Make no mistake where you are
This is it
Your back's to the corner
This is it
Don't be a fool anymore
This is it
The waiting is over
No room to run
No way to hide
No time for wondering why
It's here
The moment is now
About to decide
Let him believe
Or leave him behind
But keep me near in your heart
And know, whatever you do
I'm here by your side
You said that maybe it's over
Not if you don't want it to be
For once in your life, here's your miracle
Stand up and fight
This is it
This is it
You're going no further
This is it
Until it's over and done
No one can tell you what you know
Who makes the choice of how it goes
It's not up to me this time
You know
There comes a day in every life
This is it
This is it
You're going no further
This is it
Until it's over and done
This is it
One way or another
This is it
No one can tell what the future holds
This is it
Your back's to the corner
This is it
You make the choice of how it goes
This is it
The waiting is over
This is it
No one can tell what the future holds
This is it
You're going no further
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:46 pm

Well! we hadn't heard from MJ since he left the country in 2005. I do believe that he was working on his relationship with God and getting back in touch with his spirituality. The Kirk Franklin version does resemble aspects of what his life had been like. It was very turbulent and it seemed as though he thought he wasn't able to get back what he had before the allegations. It's unfortunate that he had to stage his death to finally see how much everyone loved and cared for him. We never stopped believing in him ever. We always saw the tabloids/media for who they were. We never bought into the lie. I am sure when he was living overseas he wasn't taking care of himself for doing another tour. He was caught up in the thought of performing again and after realizing that he would need more time he had to bail out. But when he bailed out he knew he had debt and he didn't want to leave that stigma on his children and family. I hope wherever he is he sees how much we all love him still and we miss him terribly. I guess that ole' saying is true. You don't miss your water til your well runs dry.
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:02 pm

Sweet1 wrote:Well! we hadn't heard from MJ since he left the country in 2005. I do believe that he was working on his relationship with God and getting back in touch with his spirituality. The Kirk Franklin version does resemble aspects of what his life had been like. It was very turbulent and it seemed as though he thought he wasn't able to get back what he had before the allegations. It's unfortunate that he had to stage his death to finally see how much everyone loved and cared for him. We never stopped believing in him ever. We always saw the tabloids/media for who they were. We never bought into the lie. I am sure when he was living overseas he wasn't taking care of himself for doing another tour. He was caught up in the thought of performing again and after realizing that he would need more time he had to bail out. But when he bailed out he knew he had debt and he didn't want to leave that stigma on his children and family. I hope wherever he is he sees how much we all love him still and we miss him terribly. I guess that ole' saying is true. You don't miss your water til your well runs dry.

That was very beautiful

I dont care if he ever performs again, thats not why I love him, I just want to know, that he is happy and living in peace, thats all.

I pray to GOD for this to be true. I would give everything I own, to get Michael back.

Even My own heart. If that what it could bring him back to life

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:18 pm

You don't have to give you heart sweetie! He still has his. I don't care if ever performs either. He'll come back to us in his time. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum