Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Point of No Return?

+6
Human_nature
yaya
DawneVee
Jubilee
MJJ Love
GirlSaturday
10 posters

Go down

Point of No Return? Empty Point of No Return?

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:46 am

Is there a point of no return for Michael? Is there an action that closes the door and prevents him from returning... even if he wants to?

I was discussing this with three people over the weekend. Each person provided feedback as fans but their opinions were also likely influenced by their professions as well. One works in law enforcement, another works in public relations and the third is a member of the clergy.

We had a lengthy and spirited debate but the summaries can be found below:

Public Relations friend suggested that the July 7th Memorial closed the door because of the worldwide coverage and sympathy generated from viewing a perceived "going away" ceremony. He suggested that a return would leave a bad taste in the public's mouth because MJ would be vilified as a fraud seeking to promote his career at other's expense.

Law Enforcement friend believes that the signed death certificate and payout of the insurance money will seal the deal and close the door. She stated that until those actions take place, no crime i.e. fraud has been committed.

Finally, Clergy friend believes the burial will be the point of no return. Oddly he wasn't coming from a religious angle but from the use of public resources. Everyone reminded him that the Jacksons were on record to be paying for the police and security. He didn't believe that it mattered because if crimes or other city disturbances take place because the city resources are diverted to working at a fake burial then Michael would be blamed.

I'm still pondering my response so that's why I wasn't able to share an opinion. Even as a believer in the hoax, this topic really has me wondering if there is something during the course of the hoax that could paint MJ in a corner and prevent him from coming back even if he wants to.

What's your opinion? Is there such a point of no return for Michael?
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Point of No Return? Empty Re: Point of No Return?

Post by MJJ Love Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:06 am

Oh Boy,
This is definitely not good.
Hopefully, Michael has looked at it from that point of view, but.
I think his true fans will understand, but the general public will be upset.

Even some of his true friends who don't even know about the Online forums discussing the Hoax and etc so really beleive he has perished and hasn't thought anything esle of it , will be upset, I think.

All I know is that when you think of it from your friends perspective, it makes you think he will NOT return.......
I don't think he would just want a months vacation/ break from it all.
It's really hard to call.

I keep going back in forth.

Right now, my mind is in such limbo...
It was good reading what you're friends had to say..
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:12 am

Good to hear it from different points of view and unfortunately they are very valid... don't want to lose hope I just hope if he does return it will be done to show him in the best light.

Arrgh so frustrating and Man in the Mirror has came on the radio... song which reminds me of the time I found out about his death and believe it SadSadSad

xxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:17 am

GirlSaturday,

Your friends brought up decent points. It gives us other angles to look at.

I don't really have any answers for ya except to be patient and wait to see what becomes of this mess.
Worrying over it isn't going to do anyone any good. Surprised

Hugs!
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:23 am

i think no matter how much good is presented about michael, there will always be those who choose to despise him and find fault in everything about him. if he comes back, which i'm really hoping for, people will definitely harbor bad feelings about it, but i'm thinking and hoping it will be overshadowed by the amount of joy and positive feelings from his GENUINE fans. if this is all a hoax, i know he planned it well and is not gonna sit back and let people assume the worst once he comes back.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:29 am

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:30 am

Although it would be wonderful and our ultimate dream and wish if he could return but I still stand by initial belief that Michael could have hoaxed his death possibly to protect himself from those (e.g. AEG, Sony) who may have attempted to 'kill' him.
From reading one of the threads on MJHD forum a while ago made me more convinced that Michael is still alive - one of the members posted an article consisting of some photos of Paris going on a shoppoing spree with Katherine in Las Vegas recently and she looks pretty happy for someone who just lost her father and the only parent she ever had scratch people may certainly have different ways of grieving but I really can't imagine myself going out anywhere to face the public if my father passed away (at least I couldn't when my grandmother passed away when I was younger).
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:34 am

Human_nature wrote:and what if it's not for the SHOW but for a VERY GOOD reason. Something to help the whole world...
I don't think if someone want do something like that and come back, it's for a REAL GREAT CAUSE.
Not only for a movie, for money or anything like that.

My opinion Smile

i do agree! Smile
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:37 am

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:48 am

These are all very good points. From a purely legal standpoint, I agree w/ your law enforcement friend. That, IMO, would be deal breaker. While all of the other reasons he may not be able to return are valid, I think he would be able to overcome most of the backlash. He's faced undue criticism his entire life and I think his 'death' has certainly highlighted what Michael suffered and brought even more people, fans, into his corner. Michael is crazy intelligent and knows how the world works so, right now at least, I choose to believe that he planned for any/all repercussions.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by queenpanther55 Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:54 am

[quote="GirlSaturday"]Is there a point of no return for Michael? Is there an action that closes the door and prevents him from returning... even if he wants to?

IN REALITY, we cannot return the dead alive again. Thats for real.

When MJ was pronounced dead, A memorial was held when immediate family participated, close friends, celebrities and even bigger things happen, like Media MAss reports, internet trafficking, WORLD WIDE mourning.. Its a historic Event so to say. Almost everyone in the world had participated.

To sum up the event, we may overlook that "THIS IS IT" is the message that has a very very clear meaning.

For me, It was FINAL. ENDING. AND SAYING GOODBYE. The only way he could end it is to bargain His Life.

"In reality, we cannot force the dead man alive again isn't?"

Regardless of whether ITS really a Hoax , MJ SAID "THIS IS IT" it really MEANS THIS IS IT. He did say that right?

If you summarize the event, Like DEEPAK CHOPRA said in his tweet yesterday

"There is hidden meaning behind every coincidence" - Indeed.

Everything that happened before and after MJ death - happens to be a coincidence which we as FANS can even relate. incident by incident.

So, I do believe he is ALIVE. But then NO plans of appearing personally to return. What will the WORLD says if he returns? There is no such thing as human evolution..Come on friends, He JUST HAVE TO and ofcourse for a very very Good reason.

We can even sum up the factors why he needs to do (hoax) it.

ill feature some insight when i have all the time.. thanks!

king king king
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:55 am

Human_nature wrote:Just another thing. If Michael was on a protection program, his kids should be with him. I don't think he can leave his kids behind and escape alone.
So, for me, after october (or my max ..for Christmas)..., if no sign of Michael and kids always with their grandma, I'll not believe in the hoax anymore.

We can never be sure 100% whether Michael's kids are protected or not. IMO I believe that the chidlren are being kept on close watch (and I am sure that there are bodyguards travelling with them) although not as exterme as what Michael had to be put through being the main target. IDK but by letting the world know that Michael Jackson has passed away would mean that those potential culprits would have no further reason to look for him anymore? scratch after all, the reason behind the attempted murder would be of course have been for money as LaToya said - he is worth more dead than alive.
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:12 am

I will continue to believe in the hoax for some time to come. It is the return factor that now makes me scratch my head.

As I try to come up with a response, I am reminded of ultimatums. We have probably been given them at some time and even tossed them toward others as well. An ultimatum is a type of point of no return and many times they close doors. Go and tell your boss that you want a raise or you will quit. You cannot go back on your word and expect to ever be treated or paid fairly again. Tell your significant other that you want a committed relationship otherwise you will break up. You cannot go back on your word and expect to be taken seriously again. Ultimatums often back a person in a corner whereby they have to stick it out or risk losing face and credibility.

Human_nature wrote:Just another thing. If Michael was on a protection program, his kids should be with him. I don't think he can leave his kids behind and escape alone.
So, for me, after october (or my max ..for Christmas)..., if no sign of Michael and kids always with their grandma, I'll not believe in the hoax anymore.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:19 am

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:28 am

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:38 am

The kids are definatly on close watch. Michael and Debbie were afraid that the kids could be kidnapped.I thought he mentioned it in the bashir-doc or in his own footage of that documentary. I hate Bashir so you have to find the video yourself
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227

http://twitter.com/SilvyV

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:48 am

Yes there was the kidnapping concern. It was mentioned in several instances when MJ was asked why he didn't just allow a body guard, nanny or someone else take the kids out instead of him whereby faces were covered.

silvy wrote:The kids are definatly on close watch. Michael and Debbie were afraid that the kids could be kidnapped.I thought he mentioned it in the bashir-doc or in his own footage of that documentary. I hate Bashir so you have to find the video yourself
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:04 am

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:35 am

The children will not go to a normal school.

I dont believe that.

I trust kathrine to protect them, like Michael have always done.

People keep saying" Oh Mike wouldent leave his children" NO he would not. Mabye he didnt.

Im sure they know where he is, But they cant join him yet, its to early

And who are we to say, thats his not in his mothers house??
he could be

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down