Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CORONER JUST RULED JACKSONS DEATH A HOMICIDE, BUT LA OFFICIAL NOW DENIES THE RULING

+36
Jubilee
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
queenpanther55
kdkennedy74
jpresley
MJSmile4Us
Give.In.To.Me
Rach
bibi
CantStopLovingU
Sweet1
mirandacnc
nohype
emanviam
Another.Part.Of.Me
dunno_it
MJJ Love
nlb
dontmakeitfactual
annieisnotokey
GirlSaturday
ishealive
morla
NikkiKat22
DawneVee
Airun
Grace
PinkLizard
Banessa
neverlandsfairy
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
DreamChild
ballongiraf
yaya
mir26
EarthAngel90
40 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

CORONER JUST RULED JACKSONS DEATH A HOMICIDE, BUT LA OFFICIAL NOW DENIES THE RULING - Page 2 Empty Re: CORONER JUST RULED JACKSONS DEATH A HOMICIDE, BUT LA OFFICIAL NOW DENIES THE RULING

Post by Airun Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:48 pm

Please end this. We are getting ill. I also loose weigth. We are living a new Thriller months
Airun
Airun
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 115
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-13
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

CORONER JUST RULED JACKSONS DEATH A HOMICIDE, BUT LA OFFICIAL NOW DENIES THE RULING - Page 2 Empty Re: CORONER JUST RULED JACKSONS DEATH A HOMICIDE, BUT LA OFFICIAL NOW DENIES THE RULING

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:48 pm

I just screamed in my pillow.

God That felt good

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:47 pm

Hmmm you're right annie that is a contradiction, which is it????
They're saying this is announced from the coroner but yet the coroner can't pin point whether it's just propofol or a combination. This report screams BS.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:48 pm

Yep the announcements made me shake my head too. If I were guilty of a crime and authorities announced that I would be arrested...guess what I plan to do. Certainly not stick around and wait for the arrest.

morla wrote:...and by the way: I don't know why these informations are "breaking news" - nothing new about it...someone said...propofol...homicide...lethal drug abuse...didn't we hear such news since two months right now???

The arrest is announced - please stay out of the bank next monday - there will be a bankrobbery Rolling Eyes ...as someone said: since when are such things announced?!

So, good Dr. Murray knows that he is most likely a suspect - good tip: clear all remaining evidence if you didn't do it already - it's getting hot... Twisted Evil
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:50 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Ummm...it was kind of quiet at "Hoax Central " so it only made sense for some news to appear and shake things up.

LOL...we have a whole week 1/2 until the burial. We ain't seen nothing yet!

No kidding....

Good catch on that Annie!
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:52 pm

ishealive wrote:Hmmm you're right annie that is a contradiction, which is it????
They're saying this is announced from the coroner but yet the coroner can't pin point whether it's just propofol or a combination. This report screams BS.

Im glad you said it! I feel the same way. lol! I feel as if all this is just to keep creating more hype!
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:51 pm

morla wrote:...and by the way: I don't know why these informations are "breaking news" - nothing new about it...someone said...propofol...homicide...lethal drug abuse...didn't we hear such news since two months right now???

The arrest is announced - please stay out of the bank next monday - there will be a bankrobbery Rolling Eyes ...as someone said: since when are such things announced?!

So, good Dr. Murray knows that he is most likely a suspect - good tip: clear all remaining evidence if you didn't do it already - it's getting hot... Twisted Evil

LOL lol!

Oh that is so funny, this is a comedy I think....
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:51 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
ishealive wrote:Michael Jackson's death has reportedly been ruled a homicide by the LA County coroner as it it emerged that lethal levels of the anaesthetic propofol were found in his body.
If true, it makes it more likely criminal charges will be filed against Jackson's personal doctor who was with the star when he died.
The official says the coroner determined a fatal combination of drugs was given to Jackson hours before he died in his rented Los Angeles mansion on June 25.
The official spoke to the Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the findings have not been publicly released.
But Captain John Kades, of the coroner's department, has said he is not in a position
to confirm or deny the report.
He added: "We have not released any information on the Jackson case. We do not
know where this information is coming from."

According to the Los Angeles Times, LA County coroner's officials found a lethal dose of propofol after examining Jackson's body.

This is BS more "insiders"

I don't buy it, it was said last night in a thread that for the world to fully believe Michael is dead then he needs to do something that will make us really believe he is dead so that when he does come back our jaws will drop to the floor and then this comes today!

Stay strong everyone this is just another twist in the story!

I spot a contradiction within the article:
"lethal levels of the anaesthetic propofol were found in his body"
AND
"the coroner determined a fatal combination of drugs"

Was he killed by a lethal level of one drug or by a lethal combination of several drugs?? Rolling Eyes

GOOD CATCH!

DOn't they know that HIS FANS are on this and we will catch every little thing they are trying to shove down our throats and prove it inconsistent OR JUST PLAIN WRONG.

I'm still holding onto my faith.

I have to admit that when I heard the breaking news in my car when I was coming home from work an Hour ago, I felt sad for a minute and then I said, Oh, this must be a twist of some sort.
Lets hope.
I rushed home to HOP ON THE SITE!

Glad to have u guys!
ANNIE U ROCK!!!
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:52 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:I just screamed in my pillow.

God That felt good

YES, LET IT OUT!!!
Don't let it bottle up.
Feels better to release and restart with a fresh clear mind without the buildup of all of this stress.

Stay well my friend.
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:54 pm

Banessa wrote:
ishealive wrote:Hmmm you're right annie that is a contradiction, which is it????

Im glad you said it! I feel the same way. lol! I feel as if all this is just to keep creating more hype!

Exactly i've been saying it aswell for weeks this is just to keep Michael in the news. Every now and then they release some information and then decide against it or delay it.
It's all smoke and mirrors Very Happy
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:58 pm

This is it! this is SOME HOAX! Wink We shouldn't get too emotional about this. We are the truth seekers, nothing shold stop us. Even a signed death certificate, which might be fake too. Let's be objective! Let's be suspicious no matter what!
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:07 pm

Agreed!

I honestly do not know what state of mind that I would be in if I hadn't found you guys. We must keep each other balanced and level-headed.

dunno_it is right, we must question everything. Think back to when we were small children and constantly asked questions.
dunno_it wrote:This is it! this is SOME HOAX! Wink We shouldn't get too emotional about this. We are the truth seekers, nothing shold stop us. Even a signed death certificate, which might be fake too. Let's be objective! Let's be suspicious no matter what!
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:14 pm

What I find hilarious is the media releases this report with this little part in it and don't question it, what a bunch of morans. Come on ffs how is this development breaking news when the coroner's dept. didn't release it and cleary states this!

But Captain John Kades, of the coroner's department, has said he is not in a position
to confirm or deny the report.

He added: "We have not released any information on the Jackson case. We do not
know where this information is coming from
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:19 pm

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:27 pm

Hey guys,
I've finally finished reading the posts.

Firstly, don't panic! We're stronger than this and y'alls know the truth - we know better than to accept anything esp with the conflicting reports we're getting.

MBMJ - babe, take care of yourself, don't lose it over the junk we're getting from the media, they're talking out of their @sses and even they know it. Take a break from the site for a couple of days like Rachel has. Stay away from the internet and clear your head a bit, that should help you freshen your mind and relax you a bit. Hon, we worry about you and we want yoo to stay healthy. You've come a long way and I'm so proud of the progress you have made esp over the past few days cheers Hey anytime you need your own private cheering squad to pep you up we'll step up to the plate.
Don't lose hope, keep the Faith.

GREAT catch Annie! Well done sweet, there are so many details in the articles and 'sources' coming out which scream 'Hoax!', it's just a matter of catching them.

Well done Michael - I applaud you for this ingenious hoax. It is utterly brilliant and I'm having a ball. All the heartbreak, all the conflicting emotions and whatever - ALL GONE - I've had a free and clear mind for over 2 weeks now and it's just going to get better from here on out. Sit back and watch it all unfold ladies. We have front row seats and it's all good cheers I'm not worried and you shouldn't be either.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:31 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Yep the announcements made me shake my head too. If I were guilty of a crime and authorities announced that I would be arrested...guess what I plan to do. Certainly not stick around and wait for the arrest.

Something like this maybe? lol!

CORONER JUST RULED JACKSONS DEATH A HOMICIDE, BUT LA OFFICIAL NOW DENIES THE RULING - Page 2 305%20-%20Fugitive
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:33 pm

Grace thanks for showing us this. Oh god this is funny I feel like i'm watching a comedy!!!
And exactly why would you resussitate someone that has been dead for 3 1/2 hours ffs 4/5 mins could be dangerous you could be brain damaged, I certainly wouldn't want to be brought back after 3 1/2 hours!!!!
I read on another thread a while back that a nurse came out to Jermaine I think or someone in the hospital and said there's no hope but we'll keep working on him til his mother arrives WTF!!!
Aswell Dr. Murray left MJ to go downstairs to get Prince huh? he wasted precious time if MJ was dying upstairs.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:34 pm

MJJ Love wrote:ANNIE U ROCK!!!

Thank you. cheers

I'm just channeling Michael until he can speak for himself. Wink
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:37 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:Yep the announcements made me shake my head too. If I were guilty of a crime and authorities announced that I would be arrested...guess what I plan to do. Certainly not stick around and wait for the arrest.

CORONER JUST RULED JACKSONS DEATH A HOMICIDE, BUT LA OFFICIAL NOW DENIES THE RULING - Page 2 305%20-%20Fugitive

lol! oh annie that is so funny, i really feel like this is some kind of black comedy/thriller!!!
I haven't laughed this much in weeks Very Happy
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:39 pm

Hell-oooo! I have made too many friends online that live here in the US and abroad. Someone...for a fee, of course... would agree to hide me until the dust settled. Announcing the pending arrest just buys a guilty person time and a chance to make their great escape.

annieisnotokey wrote:

GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:42 pm

now is not the time to give up..
remember, we have to hear this and go through this for it to be believable. now is not the time to give up on MJ. Sorry but I'm just not buying it. Way too many inconsistencies. And of course the coroner is going to have to say SOMETHING or else it is REALLY going to seem fake. So just keep going, if you fall into this trap, ur believing the media, and that is the thing MJ said to never do...

BURN THE TABLOIDS
FU*K THE MEDIA...

It's game time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:46 pm

ROTFL @ NEVERLANDSFAIRY AND "HOAX HOAX HOAX, SHAMONE, HOAX HOAX, AOWWWWW HEHE HEHE"

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:50 pm

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:52 pm

Grace wrote:I don't know why but I just got this memory flash of Pacman - remember this black and white computer game with this smily mouth eating all and everything on his way upstairs, downstairs, right, left ?

I just couldn't help seeing Murray everywhere in the house - upstairs, downstairs, right, left, with Prince, without Prince, in his room, in Michael's room, doing CPR, doing not CPR, administering IV, not doing it, having Michael on the bed, having him on the floor, being on the phone, not finding a phone that works, begging for a mobile from someone else, panicking, yet staying calm, injecting the arms, the feet, the neck, the heart - God, what a job to be everywhere at the same time doing multipletasking at every second ...

It is just sooooo ridiculous what media are telling us...

And remember: the bottles and IV stands were found AFTER the family had raided the house.

Watch for the lawyers - this part is still to come.
This will be the real knitting craft if we have seen sewing a formerly straight yarn until now.

You know what guys, I don't want your socks, my feet are hot from dancing ...

lol!
*snicker* someone should make that as a game for us to play with Murray's head.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:53 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:...Im with MBMJ ...Seems to be game over...I have no strenght to say nothing else... no strenght to say nothing else...

Be with God my love... Sad

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Please, keep the faith....he ain't dead!!!

Michael is ALIVE...ALIVE!!!
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:03 pm

dontmakeitfactual wrote:Hoax, hoax, hoax! Everybody sing! Everyday create your hoaxtory.... Lol, sorry, just got carried away! Wink

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!

HOAX!!!!
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:03 pm

Peterpanswendy wrote:now is not the time to give up..
remember, we have to hear this and go through this for it to be believable. now is not the time to give up on MJ. Sorry but I'm just not buying it. Way too many inconsistencies. And of course the coroner is going to have to say SOMETHING or else it is REALLY going to seem fake. So just keep going, if you fall into this trap, ur believing the media, and that is the thing MJ said to never do...

BURN THE TABLOIDS
FU*K THE MEDIA...

It's game time.

Let the game begin

Back to top Go down

Post by nohype Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:47 pm

@ Grace

Time Line
1:30 am Gave MJ 10mg Valium
2:00 am Gave MJ 2mg Ativan (normal is .5 – 1 mg)
3:00 am Gave MJ 2mg Versed
5:00 am Gave MJ 2mg Ativan
7:30 am Gave MJ 2mg Versed
10:40 am Gave MJ 25mg Propofol
10:50 am Dr. M left the room to use the bathroom.
10:52 am Dr. M returned to the room to find MJ not breathing

I'm sorry, but all of this seems to be too UNREAL to be REAL. In addition, didn't we somehow "predict" that the coroner's findings would say "overdose?" We expected this...don't panic guys. Sooner or later, this part had to come out.
nohype
nohype
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:51 pm

F**K THE PRESS, MICHAEL YOUR THE BEST!! Keep saying that.
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:54 pm

The timeline reported in other "reports" suggest that maybe ...perhaps...Murray left to make phone calls or take care of personal business or fell asleep, etc, etc...blah blah blah. This timeline below seems so precise...too precise.

nohype wrote:@ Grace

Time Line
10:50 am Dr. M left the room to use the bathroom.
10:52 am Dr. M returned to the room to find MJ not breathing

I'm sorry, but all of this seems to be too UNREAL to be REAL. In addition, didn't we somehow "predict" that the coroner's findings would say "overdose?" We expected this...don't panic guys. Sooner or later, this part had to come out.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:07 pm

....."The (Jackson) family looks forward to the day justice will be served."

Amen...
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

CORONER JUST RULED JACKSONS DEATH A HOMICIDE, BUT LA OFFICIAL NOW DENIES THE RULING - Page 2 Empty really wondering?

Post by mirandacnc Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:26 pm

do u guys really think ppl can pull off a death hoax nowadays??
mirandacnc
mirandacnc

Aantal berichten : 10
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:34 pm

Good evening everyone,
I was thinking all day about the possible connection of characters in this saga. I recall on a post the other day that said MJ was a freemason. I was surprised by that. I said on that post that my ex was a freemason. I was on the female side of the order and was an Eastern Star. These orders do have secrets but they also have connections. I don't know if you any of you knew this already but the Chief of the LAPD was also a freemason. He and the Chief Coroner Examiner Lakshmanan Sathyavagiswaran sat on the California Forensic Science Institute Board together with a slew of other high ranking people in Los Angeles County. The contradiction in MJ death being ruled as a homocide was out of order which is why it was recanted. No toxicology reports were released saying what killed MJ. Everything in the media was speculation. The actual toxicology reports were never released. The freemasons are helping MJ with this saga. We already knew Dr. Murray (the character) was a freemason too. Chief Bratton resigned immediately for future ventures. Trust me when I say that organization can make things happen. I know from experience.
For those of you that are upset by this announcement let your heart not be troubled. MJ is alive and still behind the curtain! Keep the Faith!

achristianmason.blogspot.com/.../william-j-bratton-job-well-done.html - Cached
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:36 pm

In one word...Yes.

Regular people could do it easily if they have put in the proper amount of planning and preparation.

Celebrities have greater resources and options to do it but their efforts would require more planning and covering of their tracks since they are usually much ,more under the microscope.

I have watched enough crime stories/movies/documentaries where the Witness Protection Progam is utilized and it leads me to believe that people can disappear if they wanted/needed to.

Plus, think of people that you know who are newcomers to town. They tell you a history and basically you believe it. Does anyone doubt them or research to determine that they are from where they claim, lived the life that they claim or have the credentials that they claim. More often ...NOT.

mirandacnc wrote:do u guys really think ppl can pull off a death hoax nowadays??
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:40 pm

If the "death" doesnt look real (Think of Elvis) meaning that it is filed with SS ect, then there isnt a death hoax. A death hoax is exactly what it says ... to everyone it appears as if the person is deceased and gone, which is how it is supposed to look. Thats the whole point.

If you read up on Elvis's hoax, you will find out that 1MM in one of his checking accts was gone, a jet, poof gone, all of his jewelry, gone. When they did an inventory of Graceland, even all of his personal photos, family pictures of his mom ect were missing - but the world thinks he is dead. That is what a hoax is.

This is what I am holding on to. We have to hold on ... just because things that "appear" to prove Michael is gone appear, doesnt mean we give up - that's why we believe in the HOAX ...

If he is gone, and I hate to think that way, but if he is, then I definately believe someone killed him and it wasnt because Michael was BEGGING for drugs either.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:43 pm

if this is a homicide...where are the charges????its been a frickin 2 months...and they still havent made any accusations for sure!! if this was ruled ot be a homicide, they should know who did it too...plus, it is not officially confirmed, so the info might as well be fake...part of this story/hoax. If officials ( LAPD/corroner) would have confirmed it and Michael isnt dead...tha would be illegal, right??
I still believe.
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:51 pm

Although I was around when Elvis died, I never really followed stories of his hoax. The list of missing items that you mentioned are so obvious. How could it be said that his death was NOT a hoax?

CantStopLovingU wrote:If the "death" doesnt look real (Think of Elvis) meaning that it is filed with SS ect, then there isnt a death hoax. A death hoax is exactly what it says ... to everyone it appears as if the person is deceased and gone, which is how it is supposed to look. Thats the whole point.

If you read up on Elvis's hoax, you will find out that 1MM in one of his checking accts was gone, a jet, poof gone, all of his jewelry, gone. When they did an inventory of Graceland, even all of his personal photos, family pictures of his mom ect were missing - but the world thinks he is dead. That is what a hoax is.

This is what I am holding on to. We have to hold on ... just because things that "appear" to prove Michael is gone appear, doesnt mean we give up - that's why we believe in the HOAX ...

If he is gone, and I hate to think that way, but if he is, then I definately believe someone killed him and it wasnt because Michael was BEGGING for drugs either.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:54 pm

mirandacnc wrote:do u guys really think ppl can pull off a death hoax nowadays??

Without a doubt. It happens all the time. If people have the money they can do anything however normal people do it all the time.

The canoe guy did it a few years back and he managed to get away with it for a number of years before he missed his family and ended up getting himself caught.

IMO it's not something to be taken lightly and I think the majority of people do it because they HAVE to, not because they want to.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:03 pm

nohype wrote:
Time Line

As you may have already noticed, I love doing research on the facts.
And guess what I've just found?
One of the side effects of Valium & Ativan is insomnia.

Way to go Dr. Murray! Great way to treat sleep problems! Razz

PS. I'm gonna start a new thread on these drugs once I finish my research, like I did with propofol.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:05 pm

Rachel wrote:

Without a doubt. It happens all the time. If people have the money they can do anything however normal people do it all the time.

The canoe guy did it a few years back and he managed to get away with it for a number of years before he missed his family and ended up getting himself caught.

IMO it's not something to be taken lightly and I think the majority of people do it because they HAVE to, not because they want to.

I agree with Rachel with the money, and the right connections, (lord knows, Michael have plenty of both) everything can happen
You have to believe it also, otherwise you would not have entered this site, thats for sure

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:09 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Although I was around when Elvis died, I never really followed stories of his hoax. The list of missing items that you mentioned are so obvious. How could it be said that his death was NOT a hoax?

CantStopLovingU wrote:If the "death" doesnt look real (Think of Elvis) meaning that it is filed with SS ect, then there isnt a death hoax. A death hoax is exactly what it says ... to everyone it appears as if the person is deceased and gone, which is how it is supposed to look. Thats the whole point.

That information wasnt readily available back then. It wasnt until years later when a woman who wrote a book about her research and findings (which was PULLED OFF THE SHELVES and is no longer in print WHY?) told the public of all the weird stuff surroundings Elvis's death and remember too, there was no internet back then in 77 - How would we all do what we do in a matter of seconds if we didnt have the internet?
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:11 pm

LOL... Annie Annie Annie...You make us all proud!

annieisnotokey wrote:
nohype wrote:
Time Line

As you may have already noticed, I love doing research on the facts.
And guess what I've just found?
One of the side effects of Valium & Ativan is insomnia.

Way to go Dr. Murray! Great way to treat sleep problems! Razz

PS. I'm gonna start a new thread on these drugs once I finish my research, like I did with propofol.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:14 pm

Bwahahaha-----all I have to say is Bravo Michael..Bravo!! Your game is still on!

Oh yeah, and..................... H-O-A-X!!! H-O-A-X!!! H-O-A-X!!! bom
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:37 pm

Give.In.To.Me wrote:Bwahahaha-----all I have to say is Bravo Michael..Bravo!! Your game is still on!

Oh yeah, and..................... H-O-A-X!!! H-O-A-X!!! H-O-A-X!!! bom

:lol!:Agreed! And the count down has began!!! cheers Brilliant Michael you are simply Brilliant! Sweet Revenge is yours to hold!
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:38 pm

I was really shocked to hear this news but when I read this article,

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32542682/?GT1=43001

I had doubts in my mind (yet again) that this ain't right. but at the same time I fear for Michael's safety because,

The 25 milligrams of propofol Murray told police he gave Jackson the day he died “is not a whopping amount,” said Lee Cantrell, director of the San Diego division of the California Poison Control System. But by combining propofol with a cocktail of the other sedatives, known as benzodiazepines, it “may have been the trigger that pushed him over the edge,” Cantrell said.

Cantrell said it’s perplexing that someone would give various benzodiazepines if one was found not to be effective.

“This is horrible polypharmacy,” he said, referring to the interaction between the various drugs. “No one will treat an insomniac like this.”

this is saying that Murray administered not only Propofol but also other various meds to 'kill' him intentionally bcoz as Cantrell said that this is not the normal way to treat someone suffering from insomnia Crying or Very sad scratch

I really need someone please to refute this article as I am losing faith and this news still hasn't sunk into me yet Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:45 pm

Dr. Murray didn't give MJ enough propofol to kill him. It was on Nancy Gracy tonight when she had a Dr. of Anthesiology on as a guest. The Dr. stated that in the avadavid Dr. Murray said he gave MJ 25-50 mg which would only put MJ to sleep for 5-10 mins. He would never have reached REM with such a low dose. It also wouldn't have killed him. Does anyone get that Dr. Murray was a renegade Doctor? He was shady! He had no idea of what he was doing. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:50 pm

Sweet1 wrote:Dr. Murray didn't give MJ enough propofol to kill him. It was on Nancy Gracy tonight when she had a Dr. of Anthesiology on as a guest. The Dr. stated that in the avadavid Dr. Murray said he gave MJ 25-50 mg which would only put MJ to sleep for 5-10 mins. He would never have reached REM with such a low dose. It also wouldn't have killed him. Does anyone get that Dr. Murray was a renegade Doctor? He was shady! He had no idea of what he was doing. Keep the Faith!

I definitely agree with u about Murray being the shadiest doctor (I am not evn sure whether his media certificate is legit or not) in the world. But what really concerns me is that it's being reported that it was not the sedative diprivan that could have 'killed' Michael but a mixture of numerous meds like muscle relaxant on top of diprivan... Crying or Very sad
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:59 pm

MJSmile4Us wrote:
I definitely agree with u about Murray being the shadiest doctor (I am not evn sure whether his media certificate is legit or not) in the world. But what really concerns me is that it's being reported that it was not the sedative diprivan that could have 'killed' Michael but a mixture of numerous meds like muscle relaxant on top of diprivan... Crying or Very sad

We still don't know for sure.
The affidavit made public today is just what the police told the judge in order to get a warrant.
It's not a transcript of Dr. Murray's testimony and it's not a transcript of the toxicology report.
Have a little patience and a little faith. flower
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:00 pm

Wasent that homocide report pure BS???

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:03 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Wasent that homocide report pure BS???

The homicide report is BS.

But there's also a police affidavit made public. And that's just what the police told a judge about what happened in order to get a search warrant.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next