Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm 100% convinced that Leachim is Michael jackson.

+26
Black_Orchid
J.J_loves_MJ
doubleo
sapatito
mj's badest B!-tch
MJsSuperflyPYT
MJFOREVER
EMMY
illusionist
meleah3
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
endlessfire
Dora
dontmakeitfactual
Sweet1
michellemissesmjj
Loree
Human_nature
The Little White Bird
NikkiKat22
mjthelegendlives
~~Kristy~~
DONNALOVESMJ
EarthAngel90
SeeingClues
Mybelovedone
30 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I'm 100% convinced that Leachim is Michael jackson. Empty I'm 100% convinced that Leachim is Michael jackson.

Post by Mybelovedone Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:22 pm

I tell you why I am 100% convinced.

1 one , the name.
2 , the way he writes his poetry, the way he talks to me.
3, Ive asked him if he is MJ, he said No( a real faker would say , YES.
4, he gave us many clues in his poetry ( just read and you get what I mean)
when the Van video wasn't even on there he wrote something donna also pointed out, ( consider the real things as fake, and consider the fake as real..hmmm.
Then there was, I can't sleep in light city... Hmm interesting weren't his Children in Vegas ( mention, his message was sooner there then there was even pointed out in the news MJ's kids were in Vegas.
I think that he is MJ, or atleast someone who knows him,
I asked him if he went on the Hoax site, he said NO, I don't like it.
This forum is way more different then the other one, since some people have no respect.
I want to know what you guys think about this, and read his poetry and see what I mean...

If you know something about Leachim, please I want to make this Topic as Leachim.

Hyves, http://leachim-house.hyves.nl/

much love and please leave a message about what you think.

And the reason why he took hyves instead of an populair, or american one..
Hyves is used by many many people, my friend was america uses it too, it's not that weird.
Mybelovedone
Mybelovedone

Aantal berichten : 13
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

I'm 100% convinced that Leachim is Michael jackson. Empty Re: I'm 100% convinced that Leachim is Michael jackson.

Post by SeeingClues Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:33 pm

I'm just not sure why MJ would pick a Dutch site for his social networking though..
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

I'm 100% convinced that Leachim is Michael jackson. Empty Re: I'm 100% convinced that Leachim is Michael jackson.

Post by EarthAngel90 Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:35 pm

OMG if you talk 2 him again .... if you do ask him a Personal Question .... Anything you can think of ... if sounds like Michael in anyway - P.M. me on here ... !!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by DONNALOVESMJ Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:39 pm

Guys guys please do not bombard the guiy.
let him be
if mJ wanted to reveal himself he would have done that , like MJ will trust anyone with his life telling someone yeah i am MJ.

stop bothering the guy please you are going to chase hi away.
DONNALOVESMJ
DONNALOVESMJ
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:41 pm

For crying out loud. Leave him alone.

Do not ask him questions.

What do you mean by "the way he walks"

Why would Michael be on hyves? Why? It dosent make sence to me.

I dont think this guy is Michael, but If he is, I think you should leave him alone.
Respect his Privacy, no matter who this man is.

Jeeezzz.. Poor guy

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:43 pm

You know I discovered if you spell Leachim the right way you get Michael. The Leachim name that spells Michael. Note: I'm just pointing that out
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:52 pm

~~Kristy~~ wrote:You know I discovered if you spell Leachim the right way you get Michael. The Leachim name that spells Michael. Note: I'm just pointing that out

the "c" and the "h" aren't in the correct order, but then he may have done this on purpose...I just love his poetry.
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:54 pm

I know but just unscramble the letters and you will see Note: again just pointing out. Please don't be mad Sad
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:56 pm

~~Kristy~~ wrote:I know but just unscramble the letters and you will see Note: again just pointing out. Please don't be mad Sad

aww why would I be mad? Smile...I understand what you mean, his name is intended to be spelt backwards...at least thats what I think...

Wonder if Michael had a thing for reverse spelling like DaVinci....
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:02 pm

@ Kristy, nobody is mad at you sweetie. Smile

I agree to a point. we should not hound him with a bunch of question, however if you believe strongly in something, then you should investigate it. but IMO just don't attack the guy, We all have to stay clam, don't yell at one another for believing in something please. Crying or Very sad
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by The Little White Bird Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:11 pm

If you asked me if i was Michael Jackson, i would say no......
hang on......my god!!!......i must be Michael Jackson.....i can't believe I didn't know!

now let me try some poetry:

you cant disguise
the look of wonderment and innocence in a childs eyes
how i long to be free
and unleash the child inside of me
to forget all that is the man
but to be the boy forever. Peter Pan

whoah....now thats pretty Michaelish! bounce

Last edited by The Little White Bird on Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Little White Bird
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185

http://www.leegreenfield.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by DONNALOVESMJ Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:16 pm

Seriously guys, this guy whoever he is ,

will never reveal HIMSELF , if it is mJ he has been burned too many times and know that the news will be reported all over for him not to tell anyone it's him.

he is not stupid.

LEAVE THE GUY ALOVE STOP STALKING HIM.
DONNALOVESMJ
DONNALOVESMJ
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:18 pm

I don't think it's Michael, I think it's a fan. Nothing more. Sorry.
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:26 pm

O.K guy I know I'm nobody important on here, but do you have to be so mean. Sad ? Were all supposed to be working as a team. If somebody believes in something, we don't have to start yelling (I consider all Caps yelling). There are nicer ways to say things. Just My Opinion Neutral
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Loree Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:28 pm

mhhhm me neither I dont think he is MJ
but who knows
Loree
Loree
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by DONNALOVESMJ Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:38 pm

charmed6 wrote:O.K guy I know I'm nobody important on here, but do you have to be so mean. Sad ? Were all supposed to be working as a team. If somebody believes in something, we don't have to start yelling (I consider all Caps yelling). There are nicer ways to say things. Just My Opinion Neutral

I sorry i keep on forgetting of removing the caps but i don't mean to scream or yell at anyone lol!
DONNALOVESMJ
DONNALOVESMJ
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:40 pm

charmed6 wrote:O.K guy I know I'm nobody important on here, but do you have to be so mean. Sad ? Were all supposed to be working as a team. If somebody believes in something, we don't have to start yelling (I consider all Caps yelling). There are nicer ways to say things. Just My Opinion Neutral

hey girl, who says youre not important here? Smile we all are...and yes, we should be working as a team...probably they're not yelling, charmed, just trying to make sure their point is noticed...and I say this in the best way, no offense Smile
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:45 pm

You are important , don't believe you're not, never ok Smile
We all have our opinion about something and it's why it's great.
We read others opinions, sometimes we can change our mind, sometimes not.
But if nobody tell their opinion, it will be very sad.

You are important ok Smile

hugs !!
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by michellemissesmjj Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:46 pm

mjthelegendlives wrote:
~~Kristy~~ wrote:You know I discovered if you spell Leachim the right way you get Michael. The Leachim name that spells Michael. Note: I'm just pointing that out

the "c" and the "h" aren't in the correct order, but then he may have done this on purpose...I just love his poetry.

which site is he on? does he come on here cause ive seen his comments before but can't remember where!
michellemissesmjj
michellemissesmjj
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 51
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:52 pm

I agree with Human_Nature. I don't believe it's MJ either. It's undoubtedly a fan. Sorry! Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:52 pm

http://leachim-house.hyves.nl/

I dont think its Michael, though Smile
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dontmakeitfactual Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:56 pm

Human Nature, you are just soooo sweet!Love all your posts! You come across as a genuine honest person! You really are one of the backbones of this site!
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by Dora Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:56 pm

I also believe that he is Michael. In addition according to I read the name that was going to have Michael in the Islamic religion is Mikaeel and if we read the name of Leachim the other way around reads right Mihcael. Coincidence?
Dora
Dora

Aantal berichten : 20
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:00 pm

Dora wrote:I also believe that he is Michael. In addition according to I read the name that was going to have Michael in the Islamic religion is Mikaeel and if we read the name of Leachim the other way around reads right Mihcael. Coincidence?

but I thought his conversion to Islam wasnt true...am I wrong? good observation, though, Dora Smile
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:02 pm

@ Donnalovesmj - its ok, I figured you didn't mean anything by it

@mjthelegendlives - no offense taken sweetie, and thank you for saying that. I've just always taken All Caps to mean yelling, so its probably my mistake.
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:03 pm

Human_nature wrote:

You are important , don't believe you're not, never ok Smile
We all have our opinion about something and it's why it's great.
We read others opinions, sometimes we can change our mind, sometimes not.
But if nobody tell their opinion, it will be very sad.

You are important ok Smile

hugs !!

Thank you. I've just always taken All Caps as yelling so its my mistake.
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:52 pm

@charmed6 it's ok Smile I sometimes use caps no to yell but to make emphasis on some words in my message.
I consider it's yelling when all the message is in caps Wink
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessfire Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:32 pm

~~Kristy~~ wrote:I know but just unscramble the letters and you will see Note: again just pointing out. Please don't be mad Sad

The thing with names and such is that they can mean just about anything anyone wants them to: LEACHIM- LEACH
Just saying, don't let names sway you one way or the other. I feel certain that he wouldn't use anything near his real name for privacy reasons. Just my opinion.
endlessfire
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

I'm 100% convinced that Leachim is Michael jackson. Empty Leachim's Www( who , what , where)

Post by Mybelovedone Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:47 am

hey all.
Thank for all your reply's.
I've been noticing that Jcc spoke about December, Yesterday I was at the Hoax site and in the chat someone said somethinginteresting and mentioned something about MJ in dec... so Leachim's www, was
12-10 . Don't fall for speculations untill you see it. God bless you all.
@
light

Now is that coincedence, or is Leachim indeed and are JCC te people he knows, What ever it is, leachim knows more.
Mybelovedone
Mybelovedone

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:59 am

So does that mean something will happen on December 10th of this year?
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mybelovedone Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:07 am

I guess so yes
Mybelovedone
Mybelovedone

Back to top Go down

Post by Mybelovedone Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:25 am

Chasing down every memory.

Looking back at the great start.

Knowing that it will all be different, but you wont leave my heart.

When I chased every part, and you are nothing left but art.

You will be captured on my wall, and I look back at the start.

Where it was the first time we had met.

And the first time I saw you looking sad.

My moments with you I'll never forget.

You will never leave my heart.( Leachim's poetry)

I don't know about you... but all his Poetry gives me such a delight feeling, sad but happy.
Mybelovedone
Mybelovedone

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:28 am

What is it suppose to mean?
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mybelovedone Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:30 am

I don't understand every poetry of him.
Mybelovedone
Mybelovedone

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:36 am

mjthelegendlives wrote:

aww why would I be mad? Smile...I understand what you mean, his name is intended to be spelt backwards...at least thats what I think...

Wonder if Michael had a thing for reverse spelling like DaVinci....

Could be...KennyO tweeted something one day backwards...hint hint?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Mybelovedone Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:39 am

Hmm he updated his profiel background...
you should take a look, well if this was a Fake person who did this all on purpose wouldn't he take a MJ pic with all the speculations? of course he has a profile MJ picture but who doesnt?
Seriously each day I read his poetry more and more, Im even more convincend it's MJ.. or atleast someone who knows alot more.
Mybelovedone
Mybelovedone

Back to top Go down

Post by Mybelovedone Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:41 am

Btw if you look at this new poem about this innocent child, it appears to be it's a bit Little susie, it's beautifull and with more and more people , more people start to believe in him!
Mybelovedone
Mybelovedone

Back to top Go down

Post by meleah3 Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:32 pm

I don't think that's MJ's site.....he is big on "presentation" and that site is really almost impossible to read due to the graphic interfering with the text. I think if it were MJ, he would pick something classier with some punch to it rather than a design that is distracting and novice like.
meleah3
meleah3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 39
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:43 pm

he changed the background on his page today.
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:49 pm

I like his poetry Smile
But I'm so suspicious about everything now, I'm very careful Wink
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EMMY Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:32 pm

Si Leachim est vraiment MJ, pourquoi ne pas le dire à ses fans qui lui ont tant donné.
EMMY
EMMY

Aantal berichten : 1
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:10 pm

That guy is so confusing me Sad lol!

When he post stuff oh man hahaha you have to think sometimes Razz but they are beautiful post lol! And the make sense Razz they crazy thing is that the post are really related to the whole hoax thing and stuff

Im bored and saying stupid stuff haha sorry for that Embarassed Rolling Eyes Razz
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:22 pm

I said 50/50 with Me ... that leachim is Michael .... I believe it .....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by MJsSuperflyPYT Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:47 pm

Just a thought:

What about the book of poetry and reflections that was published by MJ called "Dancing the Dream" (not sure if that's the correct title I'm 100% convinced that Leachim is Michael jackson. Icon_scratch )? Maybe do a comparison of the poetry in that book with leachim's; see if the style of writing is the same...
MJsSuperflyPYT
MJsSuperflyPYT
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:12 pm

illusionist wrote:he changed the background on his page today.

I still see the same background Rolling Eyes Razz
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by mj's badest B!-tch Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:15 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:
illusionist wrote:he changed the background on his page today.

I still see the same background Rolling Eyes Razz

That's a great idea I'm 100% convinced that Leachim is Michael jackson. Icon_idea
mj's badest B!-tch
mj's badest B!-tch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-12
Leeftijd : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:30 pm

Damn. I was just signed into my hyves account and saw Leachim was logged on - missed my opportunity to send him a message via instant messenger. I'm 100% convinced that Leachim is Michael jackson. Icon_lol
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by sapatito Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:47 pm

i joined hyves some days ago just to follow what he writes , there are things that sometimes makes me believe that he is Michael , specially his poetry

other thing is that in his profile he says that he is not but at the same time the profile pic is from Michael and he must know that people who follows him are there just because of that.

so this makes me with 2 oppitions:he is just someone who's messing around or he is really MJ ( for the way he writes i really want to believe in the last one I'm 100% convinced that Leachim is Michael jackson. Icon_smile)

finally , i never asked him and i never will ask who he his, he clearly doesn't want to say it and i will respect it because i and already happy to read his poems . he wants to keep it this way and will respect that.do not pressure him because one day he can just delete his account and that will be sad.
sapatito
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 48
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:50 pm

Human_nature wrote:I don't think it's Michael, I think it's a fan. Nothing more. Sorry.

I don't believe it's MJ either. Why would he chose a Dutch website anyway. MJ is well aware that there are sites out that believe his death was a HOAX. I don't believe he's that neive to go on a site and communicate with random folk. This poor guy is probably a Dutch fan of MJ's. Just leave him alone. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by doubleo Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:14 pm

I second that...MJ has bigger things happening than chatting with us right now. Stay focused. Cause I believe he's dead less and less every day. Absolutely nothing has added up to him being gone. And now his family is cuttin' up. I believe the hoax is going to unravel really soon.
doubleo
doubleo

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next