Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

summary: jermaine's interview at "Kerner"

+9
nlb
dunno_it
justafan
GirlSaturday
hungry
EarthAngel90
Truth_or_Dare
MJFoReVeRandAlways
ilprincipe
13 posters

Go down

summary: jermaine's interview at "Kerner" Empty summary: jermaine's interview at "Kerner"

Post by ilprincipe Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:54 pm

Justafan already posted the link to the ZDF mediathek.
But I think, if you don't speak german, it won't help you at all.
Jermaine is not clearly audible, because his voice is overlaid with the voice of
the interpreter.

What I'll write now, is my PERSONAL impression. If any other german members
disagree or felt different...feel free to post your impressions Smile

The interview was about 25 mins. long...I almost forgot the most:
Jermaine mentioned:
His wife was called by Larry King...he asked if they knew that MJ was rushed into the hospital. Than later he called Katherine....drove from Pasadena to the hospital...
went into the room...saw his dead brother...mourned and kissed his forehead....

now it's getting interesting:
later the hospital staff requested him to annonunce MJs death to the media….
I can't remember if and when Jermaine has graduated and became a doctor….
that's so reliable…and nobody would get suspicious *lol*

He mentioned the tribute:
It's for the fans. And Katherine supported it, since the beginning. His parents and Ms kids will come to Vienna and join the tribute.

He mentioned Larry King several times...almost more than MJ ...
He spoke about the "save the world award" ...and that MJ wanted to
CHANGE the world... for me "It ain't all over till the fat lady sings"....
because we've seen nothing yet...

Then he had to make his performance more believable...some crocodile tears...
he is experienced...made this performance for the last days...

minutes later...he complained that he wants to go shopping....but it's not as easy as
before MJ "died".....the fans recognize him now...
what a pity...

and he also told a new story about Paris. She requested to play "gone to soon" at the private memorial (the private on July 7th, before the memorial at Staples Center) and she requested the family to speak to the audience...

Very important:
Jermaine talked about the allegations (child molestation) and claimed that one of these
kids - I think he meant J. Chandler- now told, that he was forced to lie....
Unfortunately Kerner didn't ask him more exactly about that stuff....

So...I think that were the most important parts.....i's not chronological...but I didn't make any notes during the show....I just can remember particular parts of it...
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

summary: jermaine's interview at "Kerner" Empty Re: summary: jermaine's interview at "Kerner"

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:58 pm

Thanks for the update!
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

summary: jermaine's interview at "Kerner" Empty Re: summary: jermaine's interview at "Kerner"

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:59 pm

Ive never in my entire life heard of a Doctor telling a family member to announce the death of a lovedone.
Jermaine can go shopping where the hell he wants to shop, he is only getting regonized because all of this... Im just saying, I dont want his autograph lol!

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:00 pm

Hahaha that was really funny
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:00 pm

Jermaine is giving me the feeling he would like to take Mike's place...with the shopping thing and the moves he made in the advertising of the tribute..I don't wanna be rude but COME ON!!! summary: jermaine's interview at "Kerner" Icon_eek He seems to be going to far!
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:02 pm

Wow ... beyond disgraceful ... Jermaine ... wow .... I can't get over that.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:02 pm

Truth_or_Dare wrote:Jermaine is giving me the feeling he would like to take Mike's place...with the shopping thing and the moves he made in the advertising of the tribute..I don't wanna be rude but COME ON!!! summary: jermaine's interview at "Kerner" Icon_eek He seems to be going to far!
It might seem that way but I think it's because the press is all over him Smile
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:04 pm

hungry wrote:
Truth_or_Dare wrote:Jermaine is giving me the feeling he would like to take Mike's place...with the shopping thing and the moves he made in the advertising of the tribute..I don't wanna be rude but COME ON!!! summary: jermaine's interview at "Kerner" Icon_eek He seems to be going to far!
It might seem that way but I think it's because the press is all over him Smile

ROFL LMAO OMG lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:17 pm

minutes later...he complained that he wants to go shopping....but it's not as easy as before MJ "died".....the fans recognize him now...
what a pity...

summary: jermaine's interview at "Kerner" Lol Jermaine has not experienced this level of fame in 30 years. He must be jumping for joy when someone recognizes him and asks for an autograph. This "sitcom" starring Jermaine is pure entertainment all by itself.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by justafan Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:06 pm

thank you very much for summarising ilprincipe-

I know jermaine is not quite popular in here but I'd like to repeat that he was talking very sweet about Michael.
justafan
justafan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 37
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:08 pm

justafan wrote:thank you very much for summarising ilprincipe-

I know jermaine is not quite popular in here but I'd like to repeat that he was talking very sweet about Michael.

Did he talk about him i past or pressence sence??? Or both

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:23 pm

Hmm, guys you should feel sorry for him, he can't go shopping anymore!Poor thing Now that he's brother is dead, he's become so popular and recognizable uhum, excuse my sarcasm summary: jermaine's interview at "Kerner" Lol I know he sounds sweet, talking about MJ, he always has. But it's odd that instead of mourning his brother he does his best to be on the media. Unless, he knows his brother is alive...
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:31 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:minutes later...he complained that he wants to go shopping....but it's not as easy as before MJ "died".....the fans recognize him now...
what a pity...

summary: jermaine's interview at "Kerner" Lol Jermaine has not experienced this level of fame in 30 years. He must be jumping for joy when someone recognizes him and asks for an autograph. This "sitcom" starring Jermaine is pure entertainment all by itself.

summary: jermaine's interview at "Kerner" Lol summary: jermaine's interview at "Kerner" Lol In reference to the Tribute, one of the articles said that someone in the Jckson family was calling it : "The Jermaine Show". Of course, the famous sourse was the one revealing the info, but still, it sure does sound like that.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:50 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Ive never in my entire life heard of a Doctor telling a family memer to announce the death of a lovedone.
Jermaine can go shopping where the hell he wants to shop, he is only getting regonized because all of this... Im just saying, I dont want his autograph lol!

Me neither! Oh, hell no!!! summary: jermaine's interview at "Kerner" Lol summary: jermaine's interview at "Kerner" Lol summary: jermaine's interview at "Kerner" Lol summary: jermaine's interview at "Kerner" Lol
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:22 pm

Oh my Sweetest Lord, Earth Angel, your signature.... Am I going to sleep a wink tonight? nope, I'm affraid!! summary: jermaine's interview at "Kerner" Affraid summary: jermaine's interview at "Kerner" Lol
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:52 pm

ok,did ANYONE get aload of how much the ticket prices were to this thing?IF it ever comes off?i saw 800 dollars (us),now,logically,how many people could afford that,I WOULD come up with it to see michael,BUT,jermaine? if this was about his "fans" then the prices would be compatiable to the working class folks and what they can afford,michael HAS always gone out of his way to keep his ticket prices reasonable,when they did the victory tour and don king made it to where the tickets were to be 30 each and HAD TO BE PURCHASED in LOTS OF 4 ONLY,michael had a fit,and made sure that at least ONE of his fans got free tickets to attend alittle girl had written him and explained she had worked all summer for the money to be able to attend and there was NO way she could buy 4.so michael made them change the WHOLE scheme of how much and how many.he was furious.
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:58 pm

For $800. MJ had better be there and singing live.

During live performances of "She's out of my life, he usually invites someone on stage, serenades her and then they embrace.

For $800, that better be me up there.

marsheliamorgan wrote:ok,did ANYONE get aload of how much the ticket prices were to this thing?IF it ever comes off?i saw 800 dollars (us),now,logically,how many people could afford that,I WOULD come up with it to see michael,BUT,jermaine? if this was about his "fans" then the prices would be compatiable to the working class folks and what they can afford,michael HAS always gone out of his way to keep his ticket prices reasonable,when they did the victory tour and don king made it to where the tickets were to be 30 each and HAD TO BE PURCHASED in LOTS OF 4 ONLY,michael had a fit,and made sure that at least ONE of his fans got free tickets to attend alittle girl had written him and explained she had worked all summer for the money to be able to attend and there was NO way she could buy 4.so michael made them change the WHOLE scheme of how much and how many.he was furious.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:12 pm

For $800. MJ had better be there and singing live.

During live performances of "She's out of my life, he usually invites someone on stage, serenades her and then they embrace.

For $800, that better be me up there.

Well said GirlSaturday ha!! ha!! BUT im first roflmao

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:23 pm

ilprincipe wrote:Justafan already posted the link to the ZDF mediathek.
But I think, if you don't speak german, it won't help you at all.
Jermaine is not clearly audible, because his voice is overlaid with the voice of
the interpreter.

What I'll write now, is my PERSONAL impression. If any other german members
disagree or felt different...feel free to post your impressions summary: jermaine's interview at "Kerner" Icon_smile

The interview was about 25 mins. long...I almost forgot the most:
Jermaine mentioned:
His wife was called by Larry King...he asked if they knew that MJ was rushed into the hospital. Than later he called Katherine....drove from Pasadena to the hospital...
went into the room...saw his dead brother...mourned and kissed his forehead....

now it's getting interesting:
later the hospital staff requested him to annonunce MJs death to the media….
I can't remember if and when Jermaine has graduated and became a doctor….
that's so reliable…and nobody would get suspicious *lol*

He mentioned the tribute:
It's for the fans. And Katherine supported it, since the beginning. His parents and Ms kids will come to Vienna and join the tribute.

He mentioned Larry King several times...almost more than MJ ...
He spoke about the "save the world award" ...and that MJ wanted to
CHANGE the world... for me "It ain't all over till the fat lady sings"....
because we've seen nothing yet...

Then he had to make his performance more believable...some crocodile tears...
he is experienced...made this performance for the last days...

minutes later...he complained that he wants to go shopping....but it's not as easy as
before MJ "died".....the fans recognize him now...
what a pity...

and he also told a new story about Paris. She requested to play "gone to soon" at the private memorial (the private on July 7th, before the memorial at Staples Center) and she requested the family to speak to the audience...

Very important:
Jermaine talked about the allegations (child molestation) and claimed that one of these
kids - I think he meant J. Chandler- now told, that he was forced to lie....
Unfortunately Kerner didn't ask him more exactly about that stuff....

So...I think that were the most important parts.....i's not chronological...but I didn't make any notes during the show....I just can remember particular parts of it...

Just another discrepency in the timeline:

According to Jermaine he called his mother and was told that Michael was dead. That's before he got to the hospital. But we know that DeLeo and Randy Philips were the first ones there. Oxman was next, approximately around 2:30. Then Randy arrived, then Jermaine. Katherine arrived shortly after. DeLeo told the kids about their father' passing. Not a family member. In another interview Jermaine said that LaToya called him while he was on the way to the hospital and asked him if he was on the freeway. She told him to pull over. Then she told him Michael was dead. LaToya took the kids in to see the body. "He was warm, his eyes were half open. He looked like he was sleeping." In the ambulance his eyes were closed. Who opened the eyes half way?" And why Latoya so late in getting there? She lives three minutes away from Michael's house. At 2:20 TMZ announced that the KOP is dead. The doctor's don't pronounce Michael dead until 2:26.
We see two different video's of Michael jumping out of the coroner's van. RTL is trying to convince the world that they made the first one, but that's clearly a lie. The tribute concert seems is being boycotted by any major star. Yet Jermaine keeps coming with all kinds of crap. WTF!!!
Ok, that wore me out. Any thoughts?
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by justafan Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:26 pm

yesterday he told the story in 3 steps

1) larry king asked him about what was going on
2) he calles katherine who is on the way to the hospital
3) katherine calls him up and tells him michael is dead

oh yeah, and in the hospital his first way was to katherine (which must have been there before him then)

that's how I understood the interview last night

but I disagree with the RTL video. If you know RTL then you know that it fits to them coming up with crap like this.
justafan
justafan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 37
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:34 pm

Not just RTL, the entire media community is full of crap!
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:09 pm

Hmm,
Jermaine is just all over the place with it.
I mean is he in on it or what?
IF MJ is alive, would he want Jermaine putting all these crazy stories out there like this.

I don't get Jermaine right now...
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:31 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
justafan wrote:thank you very much for summarising ilprincipe-

Did he talk about him i past or pressence sence??? Or both

Good question....I tried to notice that during the interview...but he was not ver audible...the german translation was louder than Jermaine's voice....
that was the big problem...
I think he was very careful and spoke only in past tense...
but I don't know for sure....
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down