Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION

+25
Loree
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
yaya
jade jackson
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
kdkennedy74
beachgirl
GirlSaturday
mommy
aamj07
dancer1792
MJFoReVeRandAlways
anotherpartofme
Sweet1
nlb
iLOVEu
rellababy
MiaPaparazzi
Rach
Red Velvet
EarthAngel90
hungry
Human_nature
mjssoulmate
annieisnotokey
29 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION Empty MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:12 pm

As advised by our great and caring Administrator, Rachel, I’m continuing MY THEORY in a new thread.
Apparently, very long threads sometimes get self-deleted, and I really don’t want that to happen with this one!

Stay tuned, in the next few minutes I’ll be posting the next chapter of my theory.

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION Thank-you-for-your-patience

You can find the whole theory (so far) without distractions in here:
http://datrootwillprevail.blogspot.com/

Last edited by Rach on Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sticky)
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION

Post by mjssoulmate Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:15 pm

Can't wait!
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:16 pm

OH GOD HE’S TAKING PROPOFOL: Armed with a made up confession and a semi decent defense attorney, Dr. Murray contacted the LAPD to provide them with vital information to the case. (Not that the LAPD really cared too much at this point in time).

At the meeting with the LAPD detectives, Dr. Murray gave a detailed account of all the “legal” drugs he had administered “MJ” making especially sure that the timetable and dosages he provided were within medical guidelines. Additionally, as Dr. AK coached him to do, he made a point to tell the LAPD that he administered Propofol/Diprivan last to help him sleep because he had serious addiction issues and nothing else would work. (Keep in mind that because Propofol/Diprivan is/was a non-controlled substance, the most likely outcome of this confession would be an administrative-code infraction). Additionally, to make his confession stronger, he provided some physical evidence: the indication of the closet where the police could find the hidden drug stash (by the way, this was another AK tidbit).

What Dr. Murray didn’t know was that the DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration) had been unsuccessfully trying to make Propofol/Diprivan a controlled substance for the past two years. (http://edition.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/07/15/propofol.dea.jackson/index.html)

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION Art.diprivan.fda

Consequently, as soon as his “confession” went on record, the DEA had a field day. With this high profile case they will be able to make Propofol/Diprivan more difficult to obtain than Kryptonite.

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION Kryptoniteindark

And what Dr. Murray also didn’t know was that because the LAPD couldn’t care less about investigating MJ’s death and didn’t do a proper search the first time around, his providing of information about the hidden stash made them very uncomfortable. Now they would have to do a second search at the mansion and LA Police Chief William Br*tt*n was going to get really irritated. From now on, they would have to be extra careful with pretending to care while letting things slide.

For now, Dr. Murray remains a free man. They have to build a solid case first. Something very difficult to do when done on sand…
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:17 pm

Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:38 pm

I love the last part: "They have to build a solid case first. Something very difficult to do when done on sand…"
HEE HEE!
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:39 pm

I still loving your Theory - Still Mindblowing every minute of it .... !! I will continue to read every bit !
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:41 pm

here too!! MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION Icon_cheers

OH GOD HE’S TAKING PROPOFOL:
MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION Lol

more difficult to obtain than Kryptonite
MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION Lol annie u r a hoot! Keep it coming!
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:50 pm

Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:57 pm

Annie, just letting you know in regards to your PM to me this has now been made a sticky! If you have any more queries regarding this can you please ask one of the other MODs as I am sure you have heard by now I won't be contributing to the forum anymore. However, I don't want to hijack your thread so I will leave it at that!

I will be reading the rest on your blog and great new update Smile
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:03 pm

I LOVE IT, ANNIE!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING WORK! XO
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:05 pm

Rach wrote:Annie, just letting you know in regards to your PM to me this has now been made a sticky! If you have any more queries regarding this can you please ask one of the other MODs as I am sure you have heard by now I won't be contributing to the forum anymore. However, I don't want to hijack your thread so I will leave it at that!

I will be reading the rest on your blog and great new update Smile

OMG, I'm sorry, I didn't know! I was in bed in the past couple of days with the stomach flu so I didn't have the chance to catch up with all the new threads / posts yet. I will address the other MODs from now on.

I'm so sorry to see you go! Shocked

I don't want to go completely off track within this thread so I'll send you a pm/email later. flower
Hope we can still be in touch. cheers
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:22 pm

AND HOW ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE: Let’s take a second to recap on the trilogy of involved investigators:

* Coroner’s Office: went crazy over autopsying “MJ’s” body. Sent subpoenas left and right for medical records that eventually didn’t match with the medical findings over the corpse. Waiting on fingerprint results.

* LAPD: didn’t really care about the death investigation. With Murray’s confession they realized they needed to step up and make up for the botched first 48 hours of investigation. Confidentially, LA Police Chief William Br*tt*n is also eagerly waiting on fingerprint results.

* DEA: couldn’t believe their luck. This high profile case would enable them to go on a witch hunt for every enabling doctor, every shady pharmacy and every single aspect of illegal administration of so called legal drugs. Particularly, they will achieve their long time goal of making Propofol/Diprivan a controlled substance.

So, with that in mind… Let’s now take a look at things from the DEA point of view… would you let a small thing like fingerprints not matching the corpse become an obstacle in this mind blowing investigation?? You have the opportunity of a lifetime to warn the general public of the dangers of illegal use of legal medication and to catch all the bad guys!! And you have the best shot at this by taking advantage of the fame and stature of one of the biggest stars (if not THE biggest star) of the century!!

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION Fingerprints

Just a quick conference call with the guys that run the National Afis System for a little record switcheroony and nobody would be the wiser. A simple explanation between the top dogs of each agency and the path would be clear to go on an all crazy witch hunt for drug enabling rings, with nothing but the public interest in mind.

As you can now see, MJ didn’t pay anybody in the government to keep his secret and he is not in witness protection. His secret is passively being kept in order to push the investigation forward!! But by now it’s safe to say that ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE!! (Most likely, not exactly what Liza Minelli meant, if she meant anything at all amidst her drunken haze, but very fitting anyway).

Now we can only wonder what further consequences would entail the fingerprint switcheroony?
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:31 pm

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh annie! i am glued to my computer!!!!! MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION Icon_cheers
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:06 am

NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED: After the fingerprint swap, there’s no other option for everybody involved but to go on save your own *ss mode, and this is what went on behind the scenes:

As soon as the Coroner´s Office received the finger print report back, confirming the body ID, although they found that to be very strange, they just decided to detach themselves as much as possible from the case. They would hold off the release of autopsy results as long as they could and every single information provided would be -from now on- as meager and concise as humanly and legally possible.

They had a big scare with the fake coroner video release (the one that MJ jumps out of their van) and, although it was indeed bogus (sorry!), they went out of their way denying it. They want minimal implication on anything and everything MJ related.

When the LAPD received the finger print report back, nothing really changed because they were not suspicious in the first place (have I mentioned before that they don’t really care about this investigation?).

However, Chief Br*tt*n was eagerly waiting for these results and couldn’t believe his eyes. A secret meeting with the DEA made it very clear that he had to keep his mouth shut and that he wasn’t free of sin because his department wasn’t doing a great job in the first place. The Chief’s first reaction was to resign on the spot. However after careful consideration, he agreed to mum’s the word, try to keep his department in shape and graciously resign by the end of October when things would probably have died down a bit, to make it look less suspicious.

The DEA, once the coast was clear, went on a drug related feeding frenzy. Search warrants everywhere, for doctors and pharmacies, looking for drugs, prescriptions, bills, medical records and anything else they could get their little greedy fingers on. Making Michael Jackson dead on paper was actually a small price to pay.

Finally, several meetings with a source close to the Jackson family definitely cleared the path for the massive drug related criminal case to go on. In exchange of allowing MJ’s name to be used in the investigation, any findings related to hoaxing his death will be overlooked. This source offered the first proof of good faith by releasing the Pepsi commercial footage mid July, which sadly would forever imprint the idea of a drug addicted MJ in the general public eye. By the end of August, when the decision making members of the Jackson family were finally on board with this agreement, the following statement was released:

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION Jacksonfamilystatement

(Between you and me: there’s no other way the Jackson Family can actually be commending the work of the authorities in the case!!).

Social Security Death Index entries, Estate Probate, Custody Agreements, etc. took place (and will continue to take place) because for all intents and purposes Michael Jackson is dead to the world (at least on paper).

As for the burial… well… it deserves a whole other chapter…
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:14 am

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION StayTuned

This thread will be updated tomorrow. Now I'm off to sleep!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rellababy Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:20 am

That was superb as always....good night Annie
rellababy
rellababy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 105
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by iLOVEu Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:22 am

Hi Annie! I'm new here but i love reading this, very very nice MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION Icon_smile
iLOVEu
iLOVEu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:51 am

Yippee..more of the theory MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION Icon_smile . Great job as always Annie and I hope you are feeling better.

(Between you and me: there’s no other way the
Jackson Family can actually be commending the work of the authorities
in the case!!).

I totally agree with you on this one. As far as I can see there is nothing that warrants the statement they made.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:28 am

I am enjoying your theory. It's very interesting. I am sure you are aware that the LAPD Coroner's office has been cleared of all criminal charges in the case. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:01 am

I looooooove your theory! Very Happy
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:34 am

I don't know when I've giggled after each sentence when reading anything!

I can't believe how entertaining (sorry but it is) this is

(Between you and me: there’s no other way
the Jackson Family can actually be commending the work of the
authorities in the case!!).

I agree also, its the only thing making any sense of that.

keep it coming annie!

woohoo its popcorn time again! MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION Icon_bounce !!!
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:16 am

Annie, you are AMAZING!!
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by dancer1792 Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:58 am

Great update, Annie! It was awesome like always!
dancer1792
dancer1792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:23 am

Can't wait for update. Good job!
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:04 am

anxiously awaiting the next installment! MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION Icon_eek
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:43 am

Yeah! Your theory just makes it all sound so simple and (easy) - and it keeps me faithful. LOVE IT. MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION Icon_cherry MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION Herz
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:51 am

"They have to build a solid case first. Something very difficult to do when done on sand…" ...I love your play on words.

Sleep? Who sleeps around here?

More more more! MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION Icon_cheers

Last edited by GirlSaturday on Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post by beachgirl Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:43 pm

Great update Annie! Can't wait for more
beachgirl
beachgirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:23 pm

DEAD AND BURIED?: By the time of the Memorial (July 7th) nobody in the Jackson family knew for a fact that MJ was alive, except for the children. (http://datrootwillprevail.blogspot.com/2009/08/21-king-of-pop-is-dead-aftermath-family.html)

This time around, things were different. Key members of the Jackson family were already aware that MJ was in fact very much alive but –for obvious reasons- indefinitely in hiding. In the meantime, the world needs to think MJ is gone.

Besides Katherine and the children, I won’t list the members of the family (or friends) that know about the hoax. It’s not my job to “out” who is genuinely grieving and who is taking advantage of their new found 15 minutes. Actually, there’s beauty in not knowing for sure. It’ll keep you forever guessing if LaToya’s shenanigans are a product of her usual bizarre self or a carefully concocted plan to create diversion to protect her brother.

However, amidst all the smoke and mirrors devised by the family (that can even be amusing at times), there was a particular aspect that kept everybody in the know on the edge of their seats... the fact that at some point they will have to carry out the burial of the body the world thought to be MJ’s.

How could they do that? How could they allow the fans visit a grave that didn’t really belong to MJ? How could they stop the world from ever finding out the truth? In the quest of finding out the best possible solution, they kept delaying the burial week after week, feeding the public with one off the wall excuse after another.

Finally, it was decided that although a burial was a necessity (how long can you hold it off for without the world getting suspicious?), they couldn’t subject the fans to the pain of visiting a fake grave, and opted for a top secret private location for burial of the casket encased in pounds of concrete… After all, we don’t want Jack London’s corpse to pull a thriller on us, do we?

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION Thriller_l

All that was left to do was an understated (NOT) private (NOT) funeral to lay the body to rest and give the world closure. Just one look at the Private Funeral Program (http://www.etonline.com/documents/mjackson_funeral_program_et_090409.pdf) to figure out that they were not saying goodbye to Michael Jackson (the father / son / brother / friend) but to Michael Jackson (the performer). No candid pictures and no personal anecdotes were included.

Additionally, and just to be on the safe side, the family only allowed the live feed to go on until the casket appeared. There was no need to publicly parade JL’s casket more than necessary.

The King of Pop is now gone.
It’s the end of the world as we know it.
It’s time for Michael Jackson to figure out how he wants to live his new life.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:30 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:DEAD AND BURIED?: By the time of the Memorial (July 7th) nobody in the Jackson family knew for a fact that MJ was alive, except for the children. (http://datrootwillprevail.blogspot.com/2009/08/21-king-of-pop-is-dead-aftermath-family.html)

This time around, things were different. Key members of the Jackson family were already aware that MJ was in fact very much alive but –for obvious reasons- indefinitely in hiding. In the meantime, the world needs to think MJ is gone.

Besides Katherine and the children, I won’t list the members of the family (or friends) that know about the hoax. It’s not my job to “out” who is genuinely grieving and who is taking advantage of their new found 15 minutes. Actually, there’s beauty in not knowing for sure. It’ll keep you forever guessing if LaToya’s shenanigans are a product of her usual bizarre self or a carefully concocted plan to create diversion to protect her brother.

However, amidst all the smoke and mirrors devised by the family (that can even be amusing at times), there was a particular aspect that kept everybody in the know on the edge of their seats... the fact that at some point they will have to carry out the burial of the body the world thought to be MJ’s.

How could they do that? How could they allow the fans visit a grave that didn’t really belong to MJ? How could they stop the world from ever finding out the truth? In the quest of finding out the best possible solution, they kept delaying the burial week after week, feeding the public with one off the wall excuse after another.

Finally, it was decided that although a burial was a necessity (how long can you hold it off for without the world getting suspicious?), they couldn’t subject the fans to the pain of visiting a fake grave, and opted for a top secret private location for burial of the casket encased in pounds of concrete… After all, we don’t want Jack London’s corpse to pull a thriller on us, do we?

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION Thriller_l

All that was left to do was an understated (NOT) private (NOT) funeral to lay the body to rest and give the world closure. Just one look at the Private Funeral Program (http://www.etonline.com/documents/mjackson_funeral_program_et_090409.pdf) to figure out that they were not saying goodbye to Michael Jackson (the father / son / brother / friend) but to Michael Jackson (the performer). No candid pictures and no personal anecdotes were included.

Additionally, and just to be on the safe side, the family only allowed the live feed to go on until the casket appeared. There was no need to publicly parade JL’s casket more than necessary.

No we do not. But I would like Michael to do it

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:30 pm

Three Cheers! MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION Icon_cheers MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION Icon_cheers MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION Icon_cheers

Is this the finale or is there more to come? I have questions but wanted to respectfully wait until the conclusion.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:33 pm

It’ll keep you forever guessing if LaToya’s
shenanigans are a product of her usual bizarre self or a carefully
concocted plan to create diversion to protect her brother.
MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION Lol MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION Lol

Wonderful as usual Annie. Nice touch about why the family chose a private burial place...
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:33 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Three Cheers! MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION Icon_cheers MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION Icon_cheers MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION Icon_cheers

Is this the finale or is there more to come? I have questions but wanted to respectfully wait until the conclusion.

There's a couple of chapters left.

I'll let you all know when we've reached THE END.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:51 pm

Interesting read, as always!
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:42 pm

As usual I can NOT wait to read more!!!!

Annie you are an AMAZING writer!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:44 pm

It’s not my job to “out” who is genuinely grieving and who is taking advantage of their new found 15 minutes.
MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION Lol MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION Lol MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION Lol

How could they allow the fans visit a grave that didn’t really belong to MJ?
Excellent point!!!

It’ll keep you forever guessing if LaToya’s shenanigans are a product
of her usual bizarre self or a carefully concocted plan to create
diversion to protect her brother.
MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION Lol MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION Lol MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION Lol

All that was left to do was an understated (NOT) private (NOT) funeral
to lay the body to rest and give the world closure. Just one look at
the Private Funeral Program
(http://www.etonline.com/documents/mjackson_funeral_program_et_090409.pdf)
to figure out that they were not saying goodbye to Michael Jackson (the
father / son / brother / friend) but to Michael Jackson (the
performer).
No candid pictures and no personal anecdotes were included.
exactly! like a 'retirement' party

Beautifully stated!

I'll let you all know when we've reached THE END.
MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION Icon_surprised PLEASE NO!!

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION Icon_mad what'll we do without this great story to keep us going

well, me anyway MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION Icon_sad

runs at double speed to get double the popcorn MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION Icon_bounce MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION Icon_bounce !!!!
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:03 am

Annie, as many other have stated, I too am enjoying reading your theory.

:~ Keep The Faith ~:
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:37 am

Are you sure about the entire family (except the children) not knowing anything about the hoax? I know you write that they are in a state of shock, but I remember Jermaine on LK and he did not seem like he was bothered by anything.
I know its difficult to know how people react and deal with grief, but I would have thought it the other way around - the fam knows it, but the kids are kept in the dark (I know its a tough one) to prevent them from spilling out. On the other hand - they didn't look to sad at the memorial as well. Damn, I dont know anymore.

No matter what - I love your posts, your theory and everything about you. Keep it coming. Can't wait for the next chapter. MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION Herz
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:11 am

Annie, Can you elaborate a little bit on the fingerprint issue. Is this part of the theory or is it fact? Also, what makes you think MJ is not in witness protection. Where is he, what is he doing, and will he come back? I am seriously sleep-deprived, so you may have addressed these issues in earlier posts. If so, please disregard. As always, your theory is thought-provoking.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:16 am

i love reading your theory, annie! MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION Icon_smile
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:37 am

mommy wrote:Are you sure about the entire family (except the children) not knowing anything about the hoax? I know you write that they are in a state of shock, but I remember Jermaine on LK and he did not seem like he was bothered by anything.
I know its difficult to know how people react and deal with grief, but I would have thought it the other way around - the fam knows it, but the kids are kept in the dark (I know its a tough one) to prevent them from spilling out. On the other hand - they didn't look to sad at the memorial as well. Damn, I dont know anymore.

No matter what - I love your posts, your theory and everything about you. Keep it coming. Can't wait for the next chapter. MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION Herz

I can't be sure of anything. Let me remind you this is a theory, not fact.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:39 am

jade jackson wrote:Annie, Can you elaborate a little bit on the fingerprint issue. Is this part of the theory or is it fact? Also, what makes you think MJ is not in witness protection. Where is he, what is he doing, and will he come back? I am seriously sleep-deprived, so you may have addressed these issues in earlier posts. If so, please disregard. As always, your theory is thought-provoking.

Please keep in mind at all times that this is all theory!!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:46 am

Annie!!! You are AWESOOOOOME!!!!!!

you really need to contact MJ's people after he comes back and MAKE THEM HIRE YOU to write a bio!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:02 pm

I agree with JACKSONOLOGIST! Wink
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:44 pm

Well, it is an excellent theory. I have been thinking about the fingerprint issue for a while now, and I so hope that it turns out to be true that the fingerprints of the person who died (if a person really did die) are different from Michael's and that that will finally prove the hoax. Do we know anyone at the FBI? lol
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by dancer1792 Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:21 pm

I love your theory, Annie. It just gets better and better. I'm going to be sad when the end comes.
dancer1792
dancer1792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Loree Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:03 pm

Oh god! this is excellent!~!
I'm really enjoying every word of it XD
I can't wait to read the rest... MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION Fresse
Loree
Loree
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:11 pm

You.
Are.
Amazing.

This is one of my favorite theories EVER. Bookmarking it Smile
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:59 am

Hey not heard from you in a while Annie, are u ok are u ok Annie? xxxxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:32 am

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION Icon_biggrin MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION Icon_cheers MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot CONTINUATION Icon_cheers
amy
amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 35

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next