Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone here ever met Michael?

+26
GirlSaturday
Styloprincess
Truth_or_Dare
mj's badest B!-tch
city.gal1
yaya
Makea
neverlandprincess
MJFOREVER
AugustMoon
See
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Kuki
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
juliet
miss j
iMISSYOUMJ
Jubilee
yitsy
DaduXLoveMJEver
HeavyHearts
missyoumuch
suzzie
4evermichael71
anotherpartofme
ILuvUMoreMJ
30 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Has anyone here ever met Michael? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has anyone here ever met Michael?

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:45 pm

Here is what she wrote. Her name is Patty anderson

Patty Anderson October 11th, 2009 9:09 am ET

As I read up looks like we have them starting to come to the new blog so I’m gonna post it here too
This is for MJ the FAKE!!!
TO you the person calling yourself MJ )MichaelJackson)

Since you continue to call yourself Michael Jackson and come to these blogs confusing every single fan on here that really loved and adored Michael
This is what I have done for you MJ.
I have sent an email to John Branca and Mclain letting them know you are here on these blogs and that you are alive. I have also sent emails to ET online and a few others so the next time you come to these blogs Mr Mj someone will be looking for your IP address and we are going to find out exactly who you are. Enough of your mind games.
If you are really Michael Jackson and you are alive than the worl has the right to know.
I am not gonna sit here and watch while you keep messing with peoples minds. You are confusing people you are doing harm to people that is a right you do not have no does!!!!
You are worried about Lynn and a little girl named Carol seeing more LIes. Well stop lying you fake.
You are not MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!!
I and many others have had enough of your lies MJ.
My day is spent making sure you get caught today.
What you are doing is fraud and Identity theft. didn’t think of that did you Moran.
Since CNN is out of New York I think notifying the police dept is also a good Idea. You need top be stopped before you do serious damage to someone.

Today mj your game ends and I won’t stop until it does.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Has anyone here ever met Michael? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has anyone here ever met Michael?

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:48 pm

larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com

If anyone goes there, just go to the most recent articles on MJ...I think today they are all on the 2nd page of the site. Some people are nasty.

@MJFOREVER.....I havent asked him yet. He wasnt online last night and Id rather not reveal what Im going to ask....I dont want ot risk someone reading the question and being a poser. Its a tough question trust me!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:12 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Here is what she wrote. Her name is Patty anderson

Patty Anderson October 11th, 2009 9:09 am ET

As I read up looks like we have them starting to come to the new blog so I’m gonna post it here too
This is for MJ the FAKE!!!
TO you the person calling yourself MJ )MichaelJackson)

Since you continue to call yourself Michael Jackson and come to these blogs confusing every single fan on here that really loved and adored Michael
This is what I have done for you MJ.
I have sent an email to John Branca and Mclain letting them know you are here on these blogs and that you are alive. I have also sent emails to ET online and a few others so the next time you come to these blogs Mr Mj someone will be looking for your IP address and we are going to find out exactly who you are. Enough of your mind games.
If you are really Michael Jackson and you are alive than the worl has the right to know.
I am not gonna sit here and watch while you keep messing with peoples minds. You are confusing people you are doing harm to people that is a right you do not have no does!!!!
You are worried about Lynn and a little girl named Carol seeing more LIes. Well stop lying you fake.
You are not MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!!
I and many others have had enough of your lies MJ.
My day is spent making sure you get caught today.
What you are doing is fraud and Identity theft. didn’t think of that did you Moran.
Since CNN is out of New York I think notifying the police dept is also a good Idea. You need top be stopped before you do serious damage to someone.

Today mj your game ends and I won’t stop until it does.

Well isn't she just a bi*** from hell Has anyone here ever met Michael? - Page 2 Icon_evil
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:17 pm

Makea wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I remember my best friend Ronda and her family got tix to the Victory tour when it came to Rich Stadium in Buffalo, NY. It was August 25th, 1984...It was Ronda's birthday and she was turning 15. I wanted to go SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad, but my parents wouldnt let me. I was 14 yrs old. I dont remember why they wouldnt let me go, since it WAS her birthday but I remember being very pissed off at mom and dad!!!!

She called me when she got home and told me as a surprise for her bday, her dad somehow got backstage....she had her pic taken with him and her family.

I, to this day, bring this story up to my parents and will NEVER let them live it down.
So, I could have met His Royal Hotness up close and touched him, gotten a hug, ANYTHING...but noooooooooooooooooo, the parents had to be cruel and not let me go.

I was so mad I cried for weeks. I still think about it alot.

Oh Jacksonologist, I can realy feel with you. Has anyone here ever met Michael? - Page 2 Icon_sad Has anyone here ever met Michael? - Page 2 Icon_sad Has anyone here ever met Michael? - Page 2 Icon_sad
Here is my story.....I hope you understand my bad english.... Has anyone here ever met Michael? - Page 2 Icon_wink

I grow up in a small town. I´m an only child and couldn´t do much in my youth. Especially not go to concerts with other kids, which were further away. I was a very sheltered child and young lady.

When I was 17 he was in Cologne, not so far away from our village.
But what do you think? My parents wouldn´t let me go and I had no chance against that. They said, it´s to far away from home, you can´t go with the others, what can happen there, you could be kiddnapped and so on.
I was so pissed you can not imaginge Has anyone here ever met Michael? - Page 2 Icon_sad Has anyone here ever met Michael? - Page 2 Icon_sad Has anyone here ever met Michael? - Page 2 Icon_sad

I swore myself, what ever happens, next time I will go!
In 1992 he was again in Cologne, but at that time I was in hospital for 8 weeks. I was very sick and couldn´t go again. Oh my god, what a BS! I thought I get nuts.
I was already thinking, that I would never see him in my whole live.

Then in 1997 he was in Gelsenkirchen, the town were I live now. But what do you think? I wasn´t at the concert, because I had much financial probs at that time. I was in training as a nurse and didn´t had much money, because by then I had already my own flat. I knew, that he was back in germany and yet I still tried to get a ticket. But when I had the money together the concert was sold out! Yes, I could easily go there and try to come in yet, but I didn´t trust myself with my happiness.

So I never ever had the luck to see him from far behind. That makes me very sad. Right now again Has anyone here ever met Michael? - Page 2 Smilie

OH Makea, I'm so sorry! Our GK is still alive so we still have hope.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Makea Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:26 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:

I hope you are right, my Sis. Yes, he is still there, but is he there for me too?
He will be far away again for me, I think. That makes me sad. Sad
Makea
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:30 pm

Makea wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:

I hope you are right, my Sis. Yes, he is still there, but is he there for me too?
He will be far away again for me, I think. That makes me sad. Has anyone here ever met Michael? - Page 2 Icon_sad

We'll get there. We have to have faith in that Smile One thing at a time..his comeback first then we focus on getting to see him:)
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Makea Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:35 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
Makea wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:

He will be far away again for me, I think. That makes me sad. Has anyone here ever met Michael? - Page 2 Icon_sad

We'll get there. We have to have faith in that Smile One thing at a time..his comeback first then we focus on getting to see him:)

I hope so, Thank you Has anyone here ever met Michael? - Page 2 Smilie_tra_022
Makea
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:44 pm

Makea wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
Makea wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:

We'll get there. We have to have faith in that Has anyone here ever met Michael? - Page 2 Icon_smile One thing at a time..his comeback first then we focus on getting to see him:)

I hope so, Thank you Has anyone here ever met Michael? - Page 2 Smilie_tra_022

You're welcome Smile We're in this together Has anyone here ever met Michael? - Page 2 Icon_cheers
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:11 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com

If anyone goes there, just go to the most recent articles on MJ...I think today they are all on the 2nd page of the site. Some people are nasty.

@MJFOREVER.....I havent asked him yet. He wasnt online last night and Id rather not reveal what Im going to ask....I dont want ot risk someone reading the question and being a poser. Its a tough question trust me!!

Thats cool with me i understand Wink , but what i really meant was what did other people asked him and made you think it was HIM?Razz pm me if you dont want to post it in public or something:P
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by mj's badest B!-tch Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:34 pm

Hello everybody! Qestion: Have I ever met the "Golden One" ?!?! Answer: Yes! On three occasions, well....I'll just let this here picture do all the talking......Enjoy Has anyone here ever met Michael? - Page 2 Icon_cool

Has anyone here ever met Michael? - Page 2 Scan0055-1
mj's badest B!-tch
mj's badest B!-tch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-12
Leeftijd : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:42 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com

thanks!! Has anyone here ever met Michael? - Page 2 Icon_smile
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:46 pm

I saw him in concert in 1996! And I got see in in GP too Has anyone here ever met Michael? - Page 2 Lol Too bad I was only 12 at the time and couldn't appreciate them like I do now...I actually thought (back then!) that they look bad Has anyone here ever met Michael? - Page 2 Icon_redface cause they bring out certain parts ( hehe) and it wasn't on my mind at the time.
I never actually got the chance to get too close to him, no more than a few feet but when I did see him close, he looked AMAZING!
Something happened at that concert that really meant a lot to me at the time...Please don;t laugh Has anyone here ever met Michael? - Page 2 Icon_redface. During earth song when he gets up on that "thing" ( sorry don't know what it's called) and "flies" above the audience, at one point he leans outside of it, almost looking like he's about to jump in the audience. Anyway, when he did that, he was very close to us and we could see his face very well. I could actually see his eyes very clearly and see them move from one person to another. he was looking at everyone in the audience. And he looked at me too! Has anyone here ever met Michael? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin And when our eyes met and stayed that way for a few seconds I was Has anyone here ever met Michael? - Page 2 Icon_eek Has anyone here ever met Michael? - Page 2 Icon_eek Has anyone here ever met Michael? - Page 2 Icon_eek ..I couldn't move...I was so shocked and so excited. And then his eyes moved to my right to someone else...I know this is kinda childish and most people thought it was just an illusion ( it does happen to a lot of people when they go to see a show), but I KNOW he looked at me cause I saw his eyes move...he was really close to the public. Anyway, I know it's not a big deal (not so much now); it was just eye contact; but at that time it meant a lot. I still laugh when I think about how excited I was then...like he asked me to marry him or something..that's how excited I was at the time about it... Has anyone here ever met Michael? - Page 2 Lol
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuki Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:46 pm

Truth_or_Dare wrote:I saw him in concert in 1996! And I got see in in GP too Has anyone here ever met Michael? - Page 2 Lol Too bad I was only 12 at the time and couldn't appreciate them like I do now...I actually thought (back then!) that they look bad Has anyone here ever met Michael? - Page 2 Icon_redface cause they bring out certain parts ( hehe) and it wasn't on my mind at the time.
I never actually got the chance to get too close to him, no more than a few feet but when I did see him close, he looked AMAZING!
Something happened at that concert that really meant a lot to me at the time...Please don;t laugh Has anyone here ever met Michael? - Page 2 Icon_redface. During earth song when he gets up on that "thing" ( sorry don't know what it's called) and "flies" above the audience, at one point he leans outside of it, almost looking like he's about to jump in the audience. Anyway, when he did that, he was very close to us and we could see his face very well. I could actually see his eyes very clearly and see them move from one person to another. he was looking at everyone in the audience. And he looked at me too! Has anyone here ever met Michael? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin And when our eyes met and stayed that way for a few seconds I was Has anyone here ever met Michael? - Page 2 Icon_eek Has anyone here ever met Michael? - Page 2 Icon_eek Has anyone here ever met Michael? - Page 2 Icon_eek ..I couldn't move...I was so shocked and so excited. And then his eyes moved to my right to someone else...I know this is kinda childish and most people thought it was just an illusion ( it does happen to a lot of people when they go to see a show), but I KNOW he looked at me cause I saw his eyes move...he was really close to the public. Anyway, I know it's not a big deal (not so much now); it was just eye contact; but at that time it meant a lot. I still laugh when I think about how excited I was then...like he asked me to marry him or something..that's how excited I was at the time about it... Has anyone here ever met Michael? - Page 2 Lol

That is so cool, I just can feel it how you must have felt then! Almost jealous of you!
Kuki
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:39 am

I would have felt the same if he locked eyes with me too, are you kidding?!! Has anyone here ever met Michael? - Page 2 Thswoon1 Thanks for sharing your stories guys! I am insanely jealous of those of you who got to meet him, and especially touch him. Has anyone here ever met Michael? - Page 2 Love Anyone else with some good MJ stories? Smile
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:20 am

mj's badest B!-tch wrote:Hello everybody! Qestion: Have I ever met the "Golden One" ?!?! Answer: Yes! On three occasions, well....I'll just let this here picture do all the talking......Enjoy Has anyone here ever met Michael? - Page 2 Icon_cool

Has anyone here ever met Michael? - Page 2 Scan0055-1

WOW you need to tell us more!!! Where did u meet him? Did you speak to him? Ahh so jealous Razz xxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:02 am

JACKSONOLOGIST, thanks for the info on LKblog. I really do appreciate your post and making us aware of the unbelievable bad doingss of people.
Thanks.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:51 am

no i haven't met him yet...i was just too young. We was in Würzburg at the Bad tour, which is like 15 min. from where I live, but I was only one year old. But that is I guess the closest I've been to him^^

I reaaally hope that I get to see him once. Has anyone here ever met Michael? - Page 2 Icon_sad
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:25 am

WOW! Your memories and actual experiences are totally amazing. I must be the only one among the group who saw him early because I have ONLY seen him as a child in concert performing as a member of the Jackson 5. Your stories of seeing him as an older solo performer are indeed inspiring.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by badloving Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:22 am

he was here in romania 2 times, i guess you all know the famous Dangerous tour Live in Bucharest in 1992 ...and he came in 1996 too, but i was too young then but i remember seing him on the news....he visited a children's hospital in bucharest and he donated money for a playground for children....he always thought about the children in need wherever he went...
so i never met him but seing the dvd from 92 i am happy that he felt so good in romania and romania felt soooo good having him here too...200 people fainted on that one......
i would love to have at least one glance from him or a touch of his hand ......hmm daydreaming.....
badloving
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 203
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by heehee Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:26 am

Didn't get to meet him but went to the Victory tour in 1984 in Philadelphia, PA. My mom and I kept fighting over the one pair of binoculars we had! It was an awesome show.
heehee
heehee

Aantal berichten : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by badloving Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:30 am

Truth_or_Dare wrote:I saw him in concert in 1996! And I got see in in GP too Has anyone here ever met Michael? - Page 2 Lol Too bad I was only 12 at the time and couldn't appreciate them like I do now...I actually thought (back then!) that they look bad Has anyone here ever met Michael? - Page 2 Icon_redface cause they bring out certain parts ( hehe) and it wasn't on my mind at the time.

OMG that is soo cool....i can only imagine how it felt...i can imagine how it would feel for me.....if he only looked at me once Has anyone here ever met Michael? - Page 2 Icon_redface Has anyone here ever met Michael? - Page 2 Icon_redface .....you are so lucky
badloving
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 203

Back to top Go down

Post by missyoumuch Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:53 am

o.m.g cool or what
missyoumuch
missyoumuch

Aantal berichten : 106
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by bittyditty Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:03 am

Hi never got to meet him or go to a concert. You are soooo lucky. I was going to go to the O2 with my daughter on 1st September. It took my mum two whole days to get the tickets but we were going to be 6 rows from the front but on the side of the arena. I am sure we would have been close enough to see him. It was never meant to be.

Still no commeratvie tickets yet!!!!
bittyditty

Aantal berichten : 18
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyPiper33 Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:14 pm

Hello. Long-time reader, first-time poster. I saw MJ on the Bad tour in March of 1988. I did not get to meet him, unfortunately, but my family and I did meet Dick Gregory! LOL. Our seats weren't that great, so I don't know what he was doing in our section, since I know he knew MJ. I remember thinking that he should have better seats since he was friends with Michael.
BabyPiper33
BabyPiper33

Aantal berichten : 1
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2