Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"La Toya Speaks About The Children's Grief Over Losing Michael"

+11
DawneVee
Sweet1
miss j
marsheliamorgan
neverlandprincess
ILuvUMoreMJ
MJFoReVeRandAlways
ilprincipe
Harleyblonde
mjssoulmate
lonelynation
15 posters

Go down

"La Toya Speaks About The Children's Grief Over Losing Michael" Empty "La Toya Speaks About The Children's Grief Over Losing Michael"

Post by lonelynation Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:50 pm

Source: X17 online

We caught La Toya Jackson shopping in Beverly Hills yesterday, and while she seems to be using attention and credit cards to ease her pain, she reveals that Michael Jackson's children are in therapy and still grieving over the loss of their dad.

In a recent interview with The Mirror, La Toya reveals that four months after his death, Paris, Prince and Blanket are all in counseling to help cope with losing their famous father.

La Toya says Paris is handling the tragedy well, but the family is concerned about the two boys. Prince reportedly refuses to talk about his feelings and can’t even bring himself to look at a picture of his dad, while the youngest child, Blanket, spends long periods of time sobbing, unable to understand that he’ll never see his father again.

La Toya tells the Mirror, “Paris thinks and talks about her father all the time. She’s doing very well, writes a lot and she wears his shirts every day. They still smell of him and it helps her feel close to him. Her bedroom is covered in posters of Michael and she watches tapes of him all the time...Prince just doesn’t want to speak about it. He won’t even watch the DVDs – he just walks right past the TV. It’s too soon, too touching. I do worry about him very much. And Blanket is just a very sad, shy little boy. He cries – he really does cry. It’s so painful for him. No one can bring his daddy back and it hurts so much. They all go to therapy and I truly hope Prince especially will be able to open up.”

As heartbreaking as it sounds, the children all seem to have a good head on their shoulders, which La Toya credits Michael for. La Toya says, “They’re with each other all the time. All of them are taught at home together, although they say Blanket goes to school upstairs because he has his lessons on the next floor. They never fight. Michael has preached nothing but love and, boy, did he instil right from wrong in those kids. He did an incredible job of raising them."

So what about their future? “Paris doesn’t know it but she has all the makings of a star. If she wants to go into showbiz I can see that happening," La Toya tells the paper. "The boys like the idea of directing which is what Michael wanted to do."

Either way, I'm sure Auntie La Toya will be there for them, but should she really be blabbing this much to the media?
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

"La Toya Speaks About The Children's Grief Over Losing Michael" Empty Re: "La Toya Speaks About The Children's Grief Over Losing Michael"

Post by mjssoulmate Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:04 pm

Were the children ever observed by the paps going to therapy?
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

"La Toya Speaks About The Children's Grief Over Losing Michael" Empty Re: "La Toya Speaks About The Children's Grief Over Losing Michael"

Post by lonelynation Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:09 pm

This is all I found on it so I'm not sure.
You'd think there would be photos somewhere considering they're MJ's kids
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:15 pm

I think LaToya seems to come out with some bold statement every week. I am not saying the kids arn't grieving but is maybe because life has changed for them as they will not be out and about with their father any more. I take whatever LaToya says with a very large pinch of salt. Didn't we see Blanket running around with the dog just before the funeral having fun? I wonder what she will come up with next? Whats that smell? Oh yes, its BS!

Last edited by Harleyblonde on Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:16 pm

Haha ya La Toya is brutal.
Think of everything she's come up with over the years about MJ and their family.
I just thought I'd post it anyways Smile
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:19 pm

@lonelynation, thanks for posting. It makes us more aware of what lengths LaToya will go to for attention.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:21 pm

I read this weeks ago.....I think beginning of August...
and yes...THE MIRROR
just a tabloid...

and La Toya....I think I don't need to describe that further....

I'm not worried Smile
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:25 pm

I read this today on the mirror, I didn´t want to post it because I didn´t want to ruin the mood, knowing it´s just a tabloid (one of the worst IMO). I know I tend to get upset when I have bad days. It felt uncomfortable to read it, although we know she talks a lot of BS.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:26 pm

I wish I were as upbeat as you guys. Anytime I hear something like this about the kids I just feel really low. It breaks my heart to think they may actually be grieving. Sad I hope Latoya's just being typical lying big mouth Latoya, or the tabloid is just making it up altogether.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:30 pm

Sorry I didn't mean to bum anyone out Sad
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:32 pm

No, it's okay, don't worry! Smile I want to hear about everything there is on this. That's the only way to make a rational decision.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:00 pm

So Mirrow is a tabloid? You know I have tried hard not to bash Latoya b/c she is his sister..but seriuosly IF she told the Mirror this story...why? Why would you go tell a tabloid about Michaels childrens troubles? He was so private wtiht them.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:05 pm

I'm assuming because they were going to pay her - and she doesn't seem like one to turn it down.
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:09 pm

@lonelynation-O Lord-that would be so true. Of course the whole thing may not have even happened but if it did-OMG.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:09 pm

Ya who knows.
There are magazines quoting people saying they got married when they didn't even.
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:11 pm

yep-and magazines reporting people are pregnant when they are not. Jennifer Anniston has been pregnant at least 3 times in the last year.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:12 pm

Haha how sad is that.
I don't understand why people buy those magazines.
I used to buy those teen magazines when I was younger, but I can't remember the last
time I bought those kinds of magazines.
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:17 pm

yeah me either-like MJ said..some try to disguise themselves but they all are tabloids
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:23 pm

Haha I was just watching South Park and I found this entertaining..

"It said in my book that the word shit started the exact same time as something called the Black Death"

"The Black Death? You sure?"

"What's the Black Death, Chef?"

"It's La Toya Jackson children."
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:32 pm

i am certainly glad i read this ALL the way down as when i read first post i was feeling so down and sad,and when i got to the bottom,i am laughing,thank you ladies,i needed that,i for some reason am having a low day,very emotional today and cant seem to think quite straight or make up my mind FIRMLY as i have been in the past.so i am thankful this ended on an UP note . thanks again shelia
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:16 pm

lonelynation wrote:Source: X17 online

Prince reportedly refuses to talk about his feelings and can’t even bring himself to look at a picture of his dad,

Prince just doesn’t want to speak about it. He won’t even watch the DVDs – he just walks right past the TV.

don't the kids insisted to see the movie? but if he couldn't look at a picture of his dad, how can he manage to see his dad in the movie in big big screens? "La Toya Speaks About The Children's Grief Over Losing Michael" Icon_study
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:28 pm

Well! my take on LaToya is that she's trying to put a statement out for damage control. If you will remember the other day the pappa ran into the security vehicle behind the Cadillac Escalade that MJ's kids were in headed to karate class. Now, my thinking is that since the kids is going to karate class they seem to be dealing with the loss of their dad 4 months ago quite well. Why hasn't the pappa taken pics of the kids going to therapy if Prince and Blanket aren't dealing with the loss well? That would be more convincing to the world than a karate class. I am sorry she is a day late and a dollar short. We all know these sites are being monitored. I bet someone got on to ppl commenting about how well adjusted MJ kids are so soon after his supposed death. I hope I didn't offend anyone by talking about MJ's kids. If I did please accept my apology. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:30 pm

I was just about to say the same thing Sweet1 but you beat me too it.

When I read in the article that Prince is so distraught that he can't even watch TV or DVD's of Michael, my first thought was 'then why would he be excited to go see This Is It in theaters?'

Didn't know where this article came from till someone mentioned The Mirror. Needless to say we can toss this article in the trash can. Or use it as toilet paper since that's how reliable The Mirror is.
"La Toya Speaks About The Children's Grief Over Losing Michael" Icon_biggrin
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:44 pm

DawneVee,
That's why it's hard to believe that this is nothing more than a hoax. The inconsistencies are so unbelievable. No one seems to be able to get their stories straight. Obviously, some ppl didn't remember the story line so they had to adlibe. LaToya would have been better off by keeping her mouth closed which she hasn't been able to do since this drama started. Have a good evening. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:59 pm

miss j wrote:
lonelynation wrote:Source: X17 online

Prince reportedly refuses to talk about his feelings and can’t even bring himself to look at a picture of his dad,

Prince just doesn’t want to speak about it. He won’t even watch the DVDs – he just walks right past the TV.

don't the kids insisted to see the movie? but if he couldn't look at a picture of his dad, how can he manage to see his dad in the movie in big big screens? "La Toya Speaks About The Children's Grief Over Losing Michael" Icon_study

I noticed it too. When I finished reading this article, I was crying. I can't see a picture of MJ or listen to his songs because I still cry most of the times - and I've never met him personally. I reacted the same way when my grandfather died - I didn't want to see a picture. That's why I thought at first that maybe Latoya could be telling the truth. But suddenly I noticed that shortly after the footage of the children having fun in a Halloween party (the famous "mask man" video) she states all this. It sounds almost as she was trying to explain that the kids have fun but behind the scenes they are having a hard time. And we have here a tabloid article, not too trustable.

Reading this article also made me remember that we are being led to believe MJ died because of propofol, he supposedely was addicted to it. He begged for it. Well, I think that it makes him appear like someone who could not fight against his addiction even though he had 3 children that he loved above all...?
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ezzramj Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:17 pm

hi everyone! there are some MJ songs and clips that still make me cry, but nevertheless, listening and watching MJ is the only thing that gives me comfort, right this minute i am listening to THIS IS IT. it may be old, but it's beautiful; it's MJ's beauiful voice singing like only he can with such conviction.
latoylet "La Toya Speaks About The Children's Grief Over Losing Michael" Lol is a media whore, she'll do anything to get the attention. we shouldn't give it to her. i think SHE should go into therapy, for all the BS she spits.
never forget MJ loves us all, we love him more but he loves us MOST.
luv to you all
ezzramj
ezzramj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 129
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelica Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:54 pm

Hello Friends!
Here in Brazil is a term we use as well:
Who has a sister and La Toya, does not need enemies!
I spoke yesterday in a post here, she just opens her mouth to speak nonsense.
How to trust someone, that when his brother was going through legal problems, she still helped saying things he should not.
I'm sorry but I see so much suffering as she says, on the contrary the first funeral I felt I was pushing it to Paris to talk.
Let's combine, not a tear down there.
The mother the next day, shopping inclusives many tents to sleep.
The father (no comments) at Oktoberfest!
Here for us, but the photos that have been published for children, including video of halloween, hanging out with cousins, shopping, there's nothing there for depression.
On the other hand gives me a strange quiet.
One question: Can anyone tell me why Prince goes to a karate class with notebook? he has to show the class to someone?
The family knows all these comments that the world is doing? Yes folks it is the whole world!
Because every week latoya have to drop something, the tongue is itching?
Friends! sorry but there are many questions!
God defend us! "La Toya Speaks About The Children's Grief Over Losing Michael" Icon_wink
Angelica
Angelica
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:16 pm

I almost cried, but then i was like wait a minute price cant even watch his dad on the tv or picture or anything but is trilled to see TII pff STUPID TABLOID BURN THEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Mad
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down