Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009

+41
juliet
Gema
MJsAngelEyes1987
susieque
iLOVEu
annieisnotokey
Makea
SPAKKLE29FUL
airieslady
tayl0rx4
Stephanie
MJJ1982
anotherpartofme
kdkennedy74
MJhunny
NYMoonwalker
See
marsheliamorgan
xXxAmyxXx
yaya
XspeechlessX
infinitylady
Rach
city.gal1
KPNUTS
Grace
Eva R
ishealive
WanaBstartnSthn
lonelynation
HoneyPie
MJJ
Kirsche
lovelidae
4evermichael71
Butterfly J
MJFOREVER
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
andrea_garay2005
yitsy
Missyb007
45 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009

Post by MJJ Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:24 pm

but i got that strange feeling of that he is really michael i don't know it just feels that way
MJJ
MJJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 126
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009

Post by Grace Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:39 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:I'm not sure why Larry King would be involved but as for posting on an open forum..not many would believe it's really him. The best place to hide is in plain sight.

Yes. There is a pattern, too. Whenever it is something personal or negative that makes the title of the blog, this posting MJ would not show up.
I listen with my heart. This is not a 20 year old affect-operated youngster posting as MJ. There is a lot of wise emotional socializing in his wordings. Clear, precise, to the point and very warm.
I could imagine it is the real MJ.
However, I am not decided yet. LK is not my favourite as to be reliable, trustworthy and a true friend. There are business connections to MJ but more?
I would say, LK is too much swimming in the waters together with the tabloid mafia to be trusted.
I think LK is an old wolf, Harvey is a young fox and Michael is the clever mole outthinking them all.

I am smiling so much. LKL blog is meant to discuss LKL and LK and their topics.
In fact the posters have become a fan club of Michael from all over the world and this has become their steady meeting place. And they do NOT discuss LKL or LK and rarely the topics but do use it as a chat.
CNN cannot close it despite this is not what they intended.
SO - WE are the world even there. Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 2 Lol

If Michael logs on via a proxy server, they cannot track his IP down. They will not find him.
He's digging where he wants and when he wants and is throwing up some soil when he thinks he's enjoying it.

L.O.V.E.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:50 pm

so ime not crazy?? haha i said i love him en that hes on my mind almost every second Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 2 Icon_redface
MJJ
MJJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 126
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:42 am

I had a strange feelin', too, when he answered me...My stomach said, that is NOT some young person, sittin' there, playing with us....Actually I think it was him. Nobody would expect this and how you said, Grace, nobody can track his IP.
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:47 am

I changed my name on there and I'm back on moderation LOL I hope he responds to me too, that would be amazing! Very Happy
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:39 pm

So, you think, too, that is him? What does your stomach say? Razz
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:53 pm

@Kirsche My stomach says it's him Very Happy
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:00 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:@Kirsche My stomach says it's him Very Happy

okay Smile So... Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 2 Fresse
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:14 pm

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/10/30/michael-jackson-has-earned-72-million-since-death/

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 1st, 2009 5:06 pm ET
@ Maggie
I actually have been sleeping very well. Everything is not as it
appears. True, I have been sick but I am getting stronger and healthier
every day. You see what I want to see you, how I want you to see it and
when I want you to see it.
Michael

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 1st, 2009 5:11 pm ET
@ Brittani
Another movie, yes. And then even more after that.
I love you more. I really do.
Michael
*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 1st, 2009 5:17 pm ET
@ Billiejean
It's not over and it has not ended. My fans deserved so much more, and I will deliver.
Michael

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 1st, 2009 5:25 pm ET
@ Candy
3-D is on it's way. We are working very hard on it so I hope you enjoy it.
Michael

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 1st, 2009 5:37 pm ET
@ Gabi
The only thing that is not me is the actor who slid down the
staircase bannister and jumped through the window. Otherwise, it is all
me.
Michael

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 1st, 2009 5:39 pm ET
@ Maggie
It was all set up to look like murder. You see what I want you to
see, how I want you to see it, and when I want you to see it. That also
explains a lot of the credits. They really do make one shiver don't
they?
Michael

@ Tatiana
No, I am not scarecrow1958. I am Michael. I love you more.

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 1st, 2009 5:44 pm ET
@ Cris
I'm not here to prove anything. I'm here to communicate with my fans
for just a brief while. Answering questions does not prove anything and
the time has not yet come that I wish things to be revealed with
certainty. All be revealed in due time when I make that decision. In
the meantime, thank you for your love and support and for your loving
(yet misguided) defense of me. I appreciate you. I really do.
Michael

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 1st, 2009 5:55 pm ET
@ Candy
The Bogart clip is from Angels with Dirty Faces. There are actually
five clips involved in some way, either musically or cinemagically. All
five movies deal with basically the same thing. You will have to
research to put it all together. That is why you need to see the movie
over and over and over again.
It's all for love...L.O.V.E.

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 1st, 2009 6:08 pm ET
@ Barbara
I think you are making fun of my spelling. I'm not the greatest
speller. My fans know that. They really do. But it should have been
edition. Vincent did, it is edited in the movie but sometime in the
future you will hear and see it in its entirety.
Michael

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 1st, 2009 6:23 pm ET
@ Allure
That was when I was in the public eye. I do not wish to be in the
public eye at this point or to reveal anything with certainty. All will
be revealed when I am ready.
*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 1st, 2009 6:25 pm ET
@ Barbara
Yes 7. My favorite number. Can you put these together. Will dated
07/07/02. Memorial 07/07/09. 7 year difference. Funeral 70 days after
death.
All will be revealed when I am ready.
I am being called away. I love you all. I really do.
Michael

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 1st, 2009 6:28 pm ET
@ Barbara
One more hint. 70 days. That would be 7 X 10. Which would make my return 07/07/2010, wouldn't it?
Michael
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:21 pm

hmm...Michael not a great speller`Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 2 Icon_question? I can't estimate that

But he knows things about the movie, that only person would know who worked on the movie/ made the movie
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:21 pm

Grace...
I was reading thses yesterday as he was posting them and i got shivers. I also saw on Oct 28th that he said there would be a part2 and look....there is now a part 2.
He also said we would see Thriller 3D in its entirty in the second movie....Im writing things down and I will see if they come true.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by KPNUTS Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:25 pm

OMG, this really does sound like it could be Michael! The way he writes, etc.

I'm going to see the movie tomorrow - I can't wait!

We just need to give him time...

Remember '...good things come to those who wait..'
KPNUTS
KPNUTS
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 39
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:25 pm

I can't believe it? But is it official, that there will be a second part of TII ?
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:27 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Grace...
I was reading thses yesterday as he was posting them and i got shivers. I also saw on Oct 28th that he said there would be a part2 and look....there is now a part 2.
He also said we would see Thriller 3D in its entirty in the second movie....Im writing things down and I will see if they come true.

Oh this is freaky in a good way... he knew about TII 2 in October oh wow words can't describe how this makes me feel!!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:28 pm

But is it true, that he's not a great speller?

I don't know I have doubt's a little bit
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:29 pm

Does someone have the link to the referenced LKL blog -- I'm not sure what I'm looking for one I get on the CNN site.

Thanks.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:30 pm

Ok if this is really Michael we should do a little experiment Smile

Larry's blog has visitors from all over the world and "Michael" obvioulsy has no problem with posting that this is him so therefore he wants people to know he is alive. Someone should ask for actual proof, ie: a photo of him holding a newspaper with the date on it.

I know that sounds stupid but as I said above, whoever this is clearly has no qualms about letting the world know he is alive.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:31 pm

Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:31 pm

Kirsche wrote:But is it true, that he's not a great speller?

It's well documented that MJ and his siblings were all not great spellers due to the fact that they didn't attend school for very long and were just tutored between their shows/appearances, etc.

I have seen some pics of his handwritten notes in some books and it is true that he was not a great speller.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:32 pm

Kirsche wrote:here it is

[url=http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/10/28/this-is-it-raises-questions-emotions/#comments
http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/10/28/this-is-it-raises-questions-emotions/#comments[/quote[/url]]

Thank you very much Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 2 Icon_smile
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:33 pm

city.gal1 wrote:

It's well documented that MJ and his siblings were all not great spellers due to the fact that they didn't attend school for very long and were just tutored between their shows/appearances, etc.

I have seen some pics of his handwritten notes in some books and it is true that he was not a great speller.

okay... yes right..It's not that I have any more doubts about him but I don't know what to say...that's so crazy!! aaaaah Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 2 Icon_cheers
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:34 pm

Is this another one of these again? I hope not!
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:39 pm

city.gal1 wrote:Does someone have the link to the referenced LKL blog -- I'm not sure what I'm looking for one I get on the CNN site.

Thanks.

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/10/30/michael-jackson-has-earned-72-million-since-death/

This is the most recent one. It take forever to load so give it a min. There are almost 2,000 comments. Keep checking back every day for new blogs to post on...new topics, I mean.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:55 pm

Kirsche wrote:
city.gal1 wrote:

okay... yes right..It's not that I have any more doubts about him but I don't know what to say...that's so crazy!! aaaaah Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 2 Icon_cheers

I know what you mean -- my brain is fried on information overload!!
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:57 pm

okay. Good, I'm not the only one Very Happy
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:03 pm

You guys Kirche and city,gal. Just to make you aware....you WILL feel like youre going insane. Im not kidding. You will get depressed. Ive been thru it a few times as alot of people on here have. Its stressful and confusing. Hang in there ok cus it will get better. You will have off days and you will have ecstatic days....Just be prepared ok? Some have ended up in the hospital. Not to scare you but this whole MJ thing can consume you if you let it. You need to take breaks once in a while....if you need to talk, just slide me a PM ok?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by XspeechlessX Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:16 pm

Wheres this come from ? What blog ?
x
XspeechlessX
XspeechlessX
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 61
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-01
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:17 pm

The Jacksonologist:

Just be prepared ok? Some have ended up in the hospital. Not to scare you but this whole MJ thing can consume you if you let it. You need to take breaks once in a while....

Yeah, you are right if you let consume you.I haven't been in the hospital and don't plan to. I'll just take a break for a minute before I let that happen.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:29 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:You guys Kirche and city,gal. Just to make you aware....you WILL feel like youre going insane. Im not kidding. You will get depressed. Ive been thru it a few times as alot of people on here have. Its stressful and confusing. Hang in there ok cus it will get better. You will have off days and you will have ecstatic days....Just be prepared ok? Some have ended up in the hospital. Not to scare you but this whole MJ thing can consume you if you let it. You need to take breaks once in a while....if you need to talk, just slide me a PM ok?

Thank you very, very much, you're so kind. I had these sad days a few times. I sat here in bad mood, thinking this whole thing, from the beginning until now. Then I thought, this can't be true, it wouldn't work, you know, but the other day I was like WOW, what a clue...it' pretty hard but not losing my view to the reality and I don't want to end up in Hospital, hell, no... so thank you, I'll write a PM if I need that Smile
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:45 pm

Just to make you smile, credit to billiejean:

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/11/03/michael-jackson-this-is-it-movie-focus-of-oscar-buzz/#comment-325162

billiejean November 3rd, 2009 5:20 pm ET
I just noticed something..
My neighbor on one side has the Halloween stuff out, the dude on the other side just put his Christmas stuff up.
I'm thinking of breaking out my Easter decor, so we cover all the holidays in a one block radius.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:02 pm

Grace wrote:http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/10/30/michael-jackson-has-earned-72-million-since-death/

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 1st, 2009 5:06 pm ET
@ Maggie
I actually have been sleeping very well. Everything is not as it
appears. True, I have been sick but I am getting stronger and healthier
every day. You see what I want to see you, how I want you to see it and
when I want you to see it.
Michael

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 1st, 2009 5:11 pm ET
@ Brittani
Another movie, yes. And then even more after that.
I love you more. I really do.
Michael
*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 1st, 2009 5:17 pm ET
@ Billiejean
It's not over and it has not ended. My fans deserved so much more, and I will deliver.
Michael

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 1st, 2009 5:25 pm ET
@ Candy
3-D is on it's way. We are working very hard on it so I hope you enjoy it.
Michael

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 1st, 2009 5:37 pm ET
@ Gabi
The only thing that is not me is the actor who slid down the
staircase bannister and jumped through the window. Otherwise, it is all
me.
Michael

@ Maggie
It was all set up to look like murder. You see what I want you to
see, how I want you to see it, and when I want you to see it. That also
explains a lot of the credits. They really do make one shiver don't
they?
Michael

@ Tatiana
No, I am not scarecrow1958. I am Michael. I love you more.

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 1st, 2009 5:44 pm ET
@ Cris
I'm not here to prove anything. I'm here to communicate with my fans
for just a brief while. Answering questions does not prove anything and
the time has not yet come that I wish things to be revealed with
certainty. All be revealed in due time when I make that decision. In
the meantime, thank you for your love and support and for your loving
(yet misguided) defense of me. I appreciate you. I really do.
Michael

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 1st, 2009 5:55 pm ET
@ Candy
The Bogart clip is from Angels with Dirty Faces. There are actually
five clips involved in some way, either musically or cinemagically. All
five movies deal with basically the same thing. You will have to
research to put it all together. That is why you need to see the movie
over and over and over again.

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 1st, 2009 6:08 pm ET
@ Barbara
I think you are making fun of my spelling. I'm not the greatest
speller. My fans know that. They really do. But it should have been
edition. Vincent did, it is edited in the movie but sometime in the
future you will hear and see it in its entirety.
Michael

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 1st, 2009 6:23 pm ET
@ Allure
That was when I was in the public eye. I do not wish to be in the
public eye at this point or to reveal anything with certainty. All will
be revealed when I am ready.
*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 1st, 2009 6:25 pm ET
@ Barbara
Yes 7. My favorite number. Can you put these together. Will dated
07/07/02. Memorial 07/07/09. 7 year difference. Funeral 70 days after
death.
All will be revealed when I am ready.
I am being called away. I love you all. I really do.
Michael

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 1st, 2009 6:28 pm ET
@ Barbara
One more hint. 70 days. That would be 7 X 10. Which would make my return 07/07/2010, wouldn't it?
Michael

WTF?!? did anyone ask him intimate questions? by that, i mean questions that only he would know the answer to.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxAmyxXx Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:54 pm

I dont know what to think of it really ive left a message see if i get a reply im too upset right now so i dont know wether to believe its him or not im sorry i feel really down right now Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 2 Icon_sad
xXxAmyxXx
xXxAmyxXx
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 122
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:57 pm

xXxAmyxXx wrote:I dont know what to think of it really ive left a message see if i get a reply im too upset right now so i dont know wether to believe its him or not im sorry i feel really down right now Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 2 Icon_sad

Amy what's wrong, I hope you're ok.
If it's MJ related we've all been there, it's exhausting and such a rollercoaster of emotion.
Maybe you need to take a few days off to recharge your batteries.
I did it a few weeks ago, I couldn't handle anything to do with MJ and it helped me to think clearly.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxAmyxXx Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:04 pm

ishealive wrote:
xXxAmyxXx wrote:I dont know what to think of it really ive left a message see if i get a reply im too upset right now so i dont know wether to believe its him or not im sorry i feel really down right now Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 2 Icon_sad

If it's MJ related we've all been there, it's exhausting and such a rollercoaster of emotion.
I did it a few weeks ago, I couldn't handle anything to do with MJ and it helped me to think clearly.

Yes its mj related i saw This It It today i really enjoyed it it was amazing i was happy singing along smiling giggling cried a little bit but then i was ok but i got home and all off a sudden felt very upset about mj i just feel like crying and not stopping Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 2 Icon_sad
xXxAmyxXx
xXxAmyxXx
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:05 pm

Amy,
I think you need to take a break. Like ishealive said weve all been there. I have been there many times myself. Some days are happy, some are uneventful and boring and some days depressing....you get tired, frustrated and confused. Trust me...all of this is alot to take in and its hard on the heart and soul and your emotions. Please take a few days off and regain your thoughts. Clear your head. I know it wont be easy but you MUST do it for yourself. Michael would want you to.
Get some rest, take a bath, eat a good meal and just relax. DO NOT expose yourself to anything MJ related...that will do you no good.
Please listen to me ok?
You may go thru this a few times so dont be sad honey ok? We're all here for you.

*****hugs*****
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:10 pm

xXxAmyxXx wrote:
ishealive wrote:

Yes its mj related i saw This It It today i really enjoyed it it was amazing i was happy singing along smiling giggling cried a little bit but then i was ok but i got home and all off a sudden felt very upset about mj i just feel like crying and not stopping Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 2 Icon_sad

Amy I felt the same as you did after seeing TII. It was new footage of MJ and it's alot to take in. It's a million different emotions all in one.
Please do as jacksonologist has also said, please take time off and get away from everything MJ related.
I promise it will do you the world of good Smile
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxAmyxXx Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:15 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Amy,
I think you need to take a break. Like ishealive said weve all been there. I have been there many times myself. Some days are happy, some are uneventful and boring and some days depressing....you get tired, frustrated and confused. Trust me...all of this is alot to take in and its hard on the heart and soul and your emotions. Please take a few days off and regain your thoughts. Clear your head. I know it wont be easy but you MUST do it for yourself. Michael would want you to.
Get some rest, take a bath, eat a good meal and just relax. DO NOT expose yourself to anything MJ related...that will do you no good.
Please listen to me ok?
You may go thru this a few times so dont be sad honey ok? We're all here for you.

*****hugs*****
ishealive
Amy I felt the same as you did after seeing TII. It was new footage of MJ and it's alot to take in. It's a million different emotions all in one.
Please do as jacksonologist has also said, please take time off and get away from everything MJ related.

Thanks for the support i will try my best it is hard its always on my mind and im aching for the truth so bad i will take a few days off and concentrate on something else for a bit till i feel better thanks again *hugs* xxxxxxxx
xXxAmyxXx
xXxAmyxXx
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:23 pm

We're all aching for the truth. But you need to relieve yourself of this pain for a few days. I know, this website is like a drug but you have to stay away. Dont even lurk here. Im not tryng to be mean, Im just concerned.

The frustration, sadness, confusion is all about the not knowing. We dont know what happened and we cant find any answers. Its tough.
Pretend MJ asked you personaly to take a break...that wll make it easier!!

Now...go to your room and dont come out until I say you can come out!!!

LOL!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:24 pm

xXxAmyxXx wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Amy,
Please listen to me ok?

*****hugs*****
ishealive

Thanks for the support i will try my best it is hard its always on my mind and im aching for the truth so bad i will take a few days off and concentrate on something else for a bit till i feel better thanks again *hugs* xxxxxxxx

Any time Amy, PM if you ever need to chat Smile
Enjoy your time off, just relax and eat loads of fatty foods lol sometimes that helps!!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxAmyxXx Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:27 pm

Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 2 Lol Will do Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
xXxAmyxXx
xXxAmyxXx
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:29 pm

You better!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:29 pm

Quotes from Fortune Magazine, New York dated Oct. 23, 2009:

"Two years ago Jackson was headed for insolvency, a consequence of having barely worked in nearly a decade. The deal with Colony and Jackson's decision to stage a series of comeback concerts, were his way out from under debts that had grown from $90 million a decade ago to around $435 million today."

"Frank DiLeo, Jackson's manager during his heyday, still can't believe the star let it all pile up. I want to wake him up and slap him, he says."

ANYBODY catch this?october 23 2009
i want to wake him up and slap hiim?think he would talk this way if michael were dead?DOUBTFUL!!!!!
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxAmyxXx Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:32 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:We're all aching for the truth. But you need to relieve yourself of this pain for a few days. I know, this website is like a drug but you have to stay away. Dont even lurk here. Im not tryng to be mean, Im just concerned.

The frustration, sadness, confusion is all about the not knowing. We dont know what happened and we cant find any answers. Its tough.
Pretend MJ asked you personaly to take a break...that wll make it easier!!

Now...go to your room and dont come out until I say you can come out!!!

LOL!

I know your not being mean ,your right i should not come back here till i feel in a more posotive mood again.

does that mean im grounded Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 2 Lol
xXxAmyxXx
xXxAmyxXx
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:45 pm

Yes, You are grounded. AND NO TV!!! NO CELL PHONE!! No computer, ipod, PS3 or anyting the kids use nowadays, no dessert!!

Now if I was MJ scolding you, then you would go stand in the corner. So which do you prefer?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:34 am

so he want to wake him up and slap him?? Okay buddy DiLeo, wake him up, BUT DON'T SLAP him, hehe.

No normal person would say this about a dead friend
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:27 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST I really love your posts....

Did you see the last blog on LKL? I think it is getting astounding. I feel at ease it's just a pity that I am never there when *Michael...L.O.V.E.* is posting. I am in dreamland then... LOL ... may I guess you are also there posting? Smiles...

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/11/03/michael-jackson-this-is-it-movie-focus-of-oscar-buzz/#comment-324435

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 3rd, 2009 8:53 pm ET
Hello. I hope everyone is having a good day.
Michael

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 3rd, 2009 8:59 pm ET
About the paramedics, it wasn't me.

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 3rd, 2009 9:03 pm ET
@ Kindness
My day was good actually. I understand about coping but please keep
the faith. Give me your endurance, your patience, your understanding.
Sometimes we all need escapism as I said in the movie.
*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 3rd, 2009 9:05 pm ET
@ Citing Sources
The ambulance photo? Never happened.

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 3rd, 2009 9:07 pm ET
@ Citing Sources
It was photoshopped from an old photo and ambulance footage was not shot on that day.

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 3rd, 2009 9:10 pm ET
@ Citing Sources
How many times have you seen the movie? The center image says
"cease". I will let you investigate the other two since I know you love
to investigate.
Michael

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 3rd, 2009 9:11 pm ET
@ Citing Sources
I'm sorry. I misread your question earlier. At first glance, I
thought you asked me about the images on my earth girl's forehead, not
band-aid. My mistake.

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 3rd, 2009 9:14 pm ET
@ Natalya
I'm well. We are all very well. I would feel very blessed and
honored. I would love to win for best picture and best producer.

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 3rd, 2009 9:16 pm ET
@ MJPYT
Thank you. I enjoying coming on for a little while. It's another way
to escape for just a bit. I hope you have a great evening as well.

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 3rd, 2009 9:22 pm ET
@ Missin MJ
Thank you. You will be able to see more of it in the near future.
But actually for those real investigators, you will find that there
were dates already booked at the O2 that would have made my shows
impossible at times in mid July and late September. Surely, you don't
think we could have disassembled our stage and put it back together
that quick, do you?

carebear November 3rd, 2009 9:23 pm ET
@*Michael...L.O.V.E.*
Hi Michael,
It is good to know that you are well. This must mean that you're also safe.
Your movie brings joy to the heart and soul. I'll do my best to make a difference for the world and for the world's children,
Love and ((((Hugs)))), Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 2 Icon_wink
carebear

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 3rd, 2009 11:01 pm ET
@ Carebear
Thank you for getting my message. May it continue and grow and multiply.

Susan62509 November 3rd, 2009 10:39 pm ET
MICHAEL LOVE:
If you say the ambulance photo didn't happen, why was there a tour
bus right there and they all watched the photographer take the picture?
The bus driver explained everything she saw.

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 3rd, 2009 11:07 pm ET
@ Susan
Yes, she did explain and she was there. We had to arrange for
somebody to see it or it would not have been believable, would it? Why
did my friends with the cameras and recording equipment not follow the
ambulance to the hospital? Why were there no helicopters? Everything
will be revealed when I'm ready.

Citing Sources November 3rd, 2009 10:45 pm ET

@ Anon
...And if we are wise, it saves us a lot of trouble. But sometimes,
I think, it's wiser to go ahead and experience it anyway, just to be
sure. One man's fact is another man's fiction.

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 3rd, 2009 11:08 pm ET
@ Citing Sources
I don't know. You will have to ask Ben.

Heidi November 3rd, 2009 11:10 pm ET
@ *Michael...L.O.V.E.*
I have one question is Blanket with you????
MICHAEL JACKSON is “THE MASTER”

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 3rd, 2009 11:11 pm ET
@ Heidi
Not at this very moment.

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 3rd, 2009 11:16 pm ET
@ Anon
I really can't say too much about that right now but everything is
going as planned. It's interesting to find out who my friends are, and
aren't.

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 3rd, 2009 11:17 pm ET
@ Heidi
I try my best but we do have moments when we are not always together.
*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 3rd, 2009 11:21 pm ET
@ Kindness
I can't reveal that openly but I would look to the 7th month if I were you.

Anon November 3rd, 2009 11:19 pm ET
@ Michael....L.O.V.E.
Interesting indeed. You are always being asked questions, let's turn
the tables. Is there anything that you would want to ask us? You must
have something on your mind besides the obvious.

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 3rd, 2009 11:23 pm ET
@ Anon
Sure! Let's start with the movie. What did you think about Man in the Mirror and Alvarez?

Susan62509 November 3rd, 2009 11:26 pm ET
Michael Love:
UCLA hospital was only 4 minutes away. They didn't need helicopters.
Was the bus driver the only witness? The Paps were running to their
autos when the ambulance took off.

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 3rd, 2009 11:30 pm ET
@ Citing Sources
I have to tell you. Really I do. I'm disappointed that you of all
people have not figured that clip out. And we placed it so strangely
and oddly in the film. Come on, impress me.

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 3rd, 2009 11:34 pm ET
@ Susan
The "story" was that the ambulance had been there for an hour,
right? There would have been helicopters and massive paparazzi
everywhere and they would have all followed the ambulance getting every
shot they could from every angle they could.

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 3rd, 2009 11:36 pm ET
@ Citing Sources
Forget the spiders. Alvarez and Man in the Mirror are much more
telling, and it is the very last scene. Figure it out. Come on, I'm
waiting.

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 3rd, 2009 11:42 pm ET
@ Anon
Yes, absolutely. Why in the world are my back-up singers singing Man
in the Mirror with Alvarez shown looking through the window. In order
to make a change (be reborn), we have to die first. Make that change,
Man in the Mirror. My death started with Alvarez who placed the 911
call. And HOW MANY times have you seen this movie?

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 3rd, 2009 11:48 pm ET
@ Citing Sources
There's nothing to get. I have already posted the answer. You are
not going to feel too smart when you see it again (just kiddin'). But
you are going to say "what? How did I miss that?"
Thanks everyone. I love you all. I really do. I have to go now.

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 4th, 2009 12:01 am ET
@ Anon
I saw your comment above. Yes, that is what I said in a most famous
interview. I said I am going to make movies. The kind of movies like
the "world has never seen before." That is what I said and I am really
hoping for Best Picture.
Goodnight everyone. This time, I am really gone. I love you all...most. I really do.
Michael
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:31 pm

Maybe I´m Michael, you ever wonder???? Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 2 Fresse
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:36 pm

You know what is strange about these posts...when I saw TII for the second time on Monday, I noticed Alberto Alvarez in the MITM segment and thought is was weird that the bodyguard would be in a movie shot.

At the time I just remarked to myself that it was odd and now you share these posts from LKL...hmmm

Do you think that there is actually anything to these LKL posts? It seems odd to me that if it really was MJ that he would post so openly and on the other hand there seems to be something there IMO.

As I've said many time before my head is on information overload and is spinning!!! Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 2 Confused

Thanks for sharing Grace, more food for thought!
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:40 pm

See wrote:Maybe I´m Michael, you ever wonder???? Larry King's blog: Will Michael Jackson attend his own premier? 27th of October 2009 - Page 2 Fresse

You know, Michael is in everyone of us - sometimes I wonder if he has something left at all of himself since he's present around the world...

smiles

Yes I think there is something to *Michael...L.O.V.E.* (despite there seem to be imitators again and a **mj** posted as well stating he would be Michael).
It's the feeling that I have reading his posts.
As if I knew the man. All others there are strangers to me. Not this one. It's odd. Listen to your heart when reading the blog.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:42 pm

but would michael really explain everything like that? right now? it seems too candid. and he's quoting things from the movie. not saying that he can't do that, but it gives me a "fake" vibe. and i thought michael wasn't a good speller. everything seems so on point......
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next