Kenny was my last hope...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kenny was my last hope...

Post by lyl on Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:25 pm

JACKSON'S MUSICAL DIRECTOR REFUSED TO BELIEVE THE KING OF POP WAS DEAD

MICHAEL JACKSON's THIS IS IT musical director KENNY ORTEGA found it so hard to believe the King of Pop had died on 25 June (09), he insisted on calling the promoter who broke the news back - to make sure it wasn't a hoax.
Ortega had already started rehearsals and was awaiting Jackson's arrival when he first heard about the tragedy.
But he was far from convinced Jackson was dead - even when members of his own family called to confirm the bad news, which was being reported online and on TV.
He says, "Our phones started going off and text messages and phone calls saying, 'Is it true? Have you heard? This station is saying that...' and, for quite some time, I just kept thinking to myself that the gardener could be going to the hospital, not Michael; that anything could be happening.
"Knowing the media and the way that it works around Michael, I just didn't go there at all. I didn't allow it to be that. Then it got more intense and more intense and then eventually I got a phone call from my family and then some pretty well known journalists and then from the hospital itself, from one of our promoters who said, 'Michael is here and it is Michael. We'll let you know when we know more.'
"All of us got together, the entire company stopped and we and we put Michael into the circle and all of us just imagined him back with us and in good health. We wanted to believe that the circumstances would end up bringing Michael back to us. Time stood still.
"Then I received a telephone call from one of our promoters who said Michael had died. I made him repeat it three times because I thought that I was hearing voices. It didn't feel real. It was surreal. Then I said, 'You know what, I'm going to hang up and I'm going to call you back and if this is really you then you're going to answer the phone and then I'm going to know it's the truth.'
"We called him back and he answered the phone and I said, 'Tell me something that only the two of us would know.' He said, 'Kenny, it's me. It's Paul. Stop it. Stop it. Michael's dead.' It just felt like everything inside of me, like a building, collapsed. Everything inside of me just collapsed like a bomb had dropped. It was dark and painful. It was really horrible."
27 October 2009 22:01
From here:
http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/jacksons-musical-director-refused-to-believe-the-king-of-pop-was-dead_1120381
avatar
lyl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenny was my last hope...

Post by ishealive on Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:30 pm

Well Kenny didn't seem to heartbroken at the memorial and that was 2 weeks later although he did say MJ was there less than a week ago....
avatar
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenny was my last hope...

Post by Eva R on Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:33 pm

lyl, have you already seen This Is It? Then your hope is huge!!! Michael's message is sooo great!! He is coming back, but he needs time to breath!!
avatar
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 23
Woonplaats : Neverland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenny was my last hope...

Post by Confused on Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:36 pm

So Kenny DID NOT speak to a doctor? Or did he forget to mention he spoke to Michael's doctor.....Who is lying here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obb5uo-IlcY
avatar
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenny was my last hope...

Post by ishealive on Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:39 pm

@confused there are inconsistencies & contradictions all over this case. Very simply put they are lying Wink
avatar
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenny was my last hope...

Post by lovelidae on Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:39 pm

A word to the wise...you can't believe everything that is written. Believe me journalist do not mind printing false quotes or twisting existing quotes to report on the topic of the hour.

Besides, we have more to look at than Kenny. The amount of inconsistencies, slip-ups, and contradictions is staggering. My hope is so alive that I could burst.
avatar
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenny was my last hope...

Post by Rach on Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:40 pm

Wow this was very insightful. Thanks for posting. This quote stuck out to me:

"Knowing the media and the way that it works around Michael, I just didn't go there at all. I didn't allow it to be that.

So Kenny didn't believe it at first because it came from the media. This isn't the first time I have heard someone say they didn't believe it. Uri Gella also said the same thing and he used the term "hoax" which I thought was an odd choice of words. If I didn't believe someone was dead, I would say "I didn't want to believe it" or "It came as a shock" but hoax is a pretty strong word.

I believe Jermaine was also notified by the media too. He said that someone called his wife's mobile and informed him. How come he never said anything like this?
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenny was my last hope...

Post by WanaBstartnSthn on Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:43 pm

Someone posted this on MJHD. I will say the same thing here as I said there; this guys says that he received a phone call from the hospital?? How?? Why would anyone from the hospital call a NON FAMILY MEMBER to tell them Michael died but no hospital officials, doctors or otherwise would even make a public statement that Michael died at UCLA??? We're supposed to believe this? Ok!
avatar
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenny was my last hope...

Post by Confused on Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:49 pm

ishealive wrote:@confused there are inconsistencies & contradictions all over this case. Very simply put they are lying

Yep and I hope they keep talking. Lying is very difficult to keep up. It doesn't come natural like something that really happened
avatar
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenny was my last hope...

Post by lyl on Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:50 pm

I've seen TII today after reading Jayne Wallace's twitting as she hd a psychic reading with MJ:

Among other questions:
"Question for Michael Jackson: Who was responsible for you dying?
MJ: No-one was responsible. I was warned many times about medication but the pain was too severe, and I felt I could not survive without it.
MJ: I should have asked for help. I'm sorry for letting you all down and not doing the tour. I know you will complete the journey for me.

Question for Michael Jackson: Did you like the film this is it? Are you pleased they made it?
MJ: I let them film. I'm glad the fans have something. I give it to you all as my final gift. I will channel my energies through your dreams

Question for MJ: When will you return to us?
MJ: I do not need to return, as I will live on forever through my voice and my words. My peace here will also last forever."

You can read more here: http://twitter.com/tweance

You might think I'm a nut case - I might be clown but I really am all over the place for clues and anything that might still give me hope that Michael might be alive.

By watching the documentary I was really shocked how skinny and tired he looked. I somehow missed the magic. But I loved seeing him again and I would be seeing him so often as possible.
avatar
lyl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenny was my last hope...

Post by Confused on Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:52 pm

lovelidae wrote:A word to the wise...you can't believe everything that is written. Believe me journalist do not mind printing false quotes or twisting existing quotes to report on the topic of the hour.

Besides, we have more to look at than Kenny. The amount of inconsistencies, slip-ups, and contradictions is staggering. My hope is so alive that I could burst.

I agree. Main problem I have with researching of all of this is when people get sidetracked with issues that don't matter that much and forget the big picture. But I just feel that talking to Michael's doctor is not something you would forget..
avatar
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenny was my last hope...

Post by Grace on Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:55 pm

Kenny O is brilliant and a very wonderful person.
He is truely and well playing his role as Karen and all the others.

They have to
1) buy time for Michael
2) twist media with wrong statements (the feeling of "turn, turn, turn around until you see stars"
3) pretend they don't know better in order to achieve no 1 and no 2.

Michael has done choreography for the movie and is actually doing it on a much larger scale.

Don't lose hope. The movie was FULL of what he wanted to get across to us.
He'll breathe, take his jacket back and be there for those who have NOT left him alone in the theater after the "official end" and credits.

You know what effect Amazonia has to the Sahara?
THAT is his view. Not L.A., London, O2 or just rehearsals.

It's all about L.O.V.E. and beauty.
Smiles from Grace to all of you.
avatar
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenny was my last hope...

Post by Ginte on Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:56 pm

oh pehleeeease......Kenny Is a damn selfish liar!He WAS with Michael all the time,and did NOTHING to intervene,he LIED how healthy ,strong and vibrant Michael is,he even said he would exchange his body with Michael's.and what do we have today?? Kenny claims HE HAD CONCERNS ABOUT MIKES HEALTH.HE'D CUT FOOD TO HIM....Geezus how I HATE KENNY ORTEGA! LIAR!! HES A DAMN HIRELING LIAR....
avatar
Ginte
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenny was my last hope...

Post by Rach on Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:59 pm

^^^^^^^

I guess you don't like Kenny then?!
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenny was my last hope...

Post by mjssoulmate on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:02 pm

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:Someone posted this on MJHD. I will say the same thing here as I said there; this guys says that he received a phone call from the hospital?? How?? Why would anyone from the hospital call a NON FAMILY MEMBER to tell them Michael died but no hospital officials, doctors or otherwise would even make a public statement that Michael died at UCLA??? We're supposed to believe this? Ok!

Kenny was referring to getting a phone call from Randy Phillipps, not a hospital official or doctor. Randy and Frank Deleo were the first ones to arrive at the hospital.
avatar
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenny was my last hope...

Post by WanaBstartnSthn on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:04 pm

lol @ rach. I hope that Ginte's words doesn't offend u since KO is ur husband and all lol jk
avatar
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenny was my last hope...

Post by Human_nature on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:05 pm

lyl wrote:I've seen TII today after reading Jayne Wallace's twitting as she hd a psychic reading with MJ:

Among other questions:
"Question for Michael Jackson: Who was responsible for you dying?
MJ: No-one was responsible. I was warned many times about medication but the pain was too severe, and I felt I could not survive without it.
MJ: I should have asked for help. I'm sorry for letting you all down and not doing the tour. I know you will complete the journey for me.

Question for Michael Jackson: Did you like the film this is it? Are you pleased they made it?
MJ: I let them film. I'm glad the fans have something. I give it to you all as my final gift. I will channel my energies through your dreams

Question for MJ: When will you return to us?
MJ: I do not need to return, as I will live on forever through my voice and my words. My peace here will also last forever."

You can read more here: http://twitter.com/tweance

You might think I'm a nut case - I might be clown but I really am all over the place for clues and anything that might still give me hope that Michael might be alive.

By watching the documentary I was really shocked how skinny and tired he looked. I somehow missed the magic. But I loved seeing him again and I would be seeing him so often as possible.

yes, I replied to this person. i followed, just because I was curious. I saw what this person wrote about River Phoenix and wooohaaa !! FULL of lies! so don't worry, nothing is true. I stopped following this person after what I read today !
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenny was my last hope...

Post by LizzieBee on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:07 pm

Aww...this actually made me cry. I relived all the emotions I felt on June 25th. Wow. Sad
But I am pretty certain Michael is alive. I will keep the faith. It's much easier than feeling pain every day from thinking he's gone. <3 I love you guys.
avatar
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 451
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04
Leeftijd : 24
Woonplaats : MJdreamland, Washington, USA

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenny was my last hope...

Post by Grace on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:16 pm

If you need more to enjoy, go see the blog on LKL:

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/10/28/this-is-it-raises-questions-emotions/#comment-321418

I don't like LK at all but he certainly attracts people.
LOL
avatar
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenny was my last hope...

Post by Rach on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:19 pm

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:lol @ rach. I hope that Ginte's words doesn't offend u since KO is ur husband and all lol jk

I do love Kenny and want to marry him. I'm sorry but I think he is a fox and I am been serious!

I hope he reads this and PMs me Smile
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenny was my last hope...

Post by Grace on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:22 pm

Rach wrote:
WanaBstartnSthn wrote:lol @ rach. I hope that Ginte's words doesn't offend u since KO is ur husband and all lol jk

I do love Kenny and want to marry him. I'm sorry but I think he is a fox and I am been serious!

I hope he reads this and PMs me Smile

He certainly is a fox and what a fox but a smiling one ....
He is adorable from head to toes.
avatar
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenny was my last hope...

Post by 4evermichael71 on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:24 pm

@Grace-THANK YOU! You put into words my exact thoughts on Kenny's role in this. He is a major player in this as is Karen Faye. They are doing very well, raising doubt, pain, and hopelessness and keeping the "death" alive. I will continue to BeLIEve because Michael has laid everything out for us like a well-drawn road map. It's up to us to find the way to him.

I'm not going to start a good bye thread because I'm not totally leaving. My depression is being effected by the doubt and despair on here and it's best if I just take a break and only check in on occasion. Keep the faith for all those that BeLIEVe. Don't give up on Michael, I don't think he would give up on you if you needed him. (just like Kenny and the rest haven't..they are doing this for him because it's part of the master plan)
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenny was my last hope...

Post by Human_nature on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:26 pm

I actually like Kenny Smile

I don't want marry him lol, but I think he's a nice man Smile
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenny was my last hope...

Post by lyl on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:30 pm

That's why I'm still here...and still dare to hope. drunken
avatar
lyl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenny was my last hope...

Post by Grace on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:34 pm

4evermichael71 wrote: it's best if I just take a break and only check in on occasion. Keep the faith for all those that BeLIEVe. Don't give up on Michael, I don't think he would give up on you if you needed him. (just like Kenny and the rest haven't..they are doing this for him because it's part of the master plan)

4evermichael71, please be good to yourself and take a rest and love yourself!
Refresh and then come back and let us know ...

Smiles ;-)
avatar
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenny was my last hope...

Post by 4evermichael71 on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:38 pm

Grace wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote: it's best if I just take a break and only check in on occasion. Keep the faith for all those that BeLIEVe. Don't give up on Michael, I don't think he would give up on you if you needed him. (just like Kenny and the rest haven't..they are doing this for him because it's part of the master plan)

4evermichael71, please be good to yourself and take a rest and love yourself!
Refresh and then come back and let us know ...

Smiles ;-)

Thank you Grace Smile I do need a break from the negativity but I'll still be around Smile Keep the faith!
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenny was my last hope...

Post by Banessa on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:58 pm

lovelidae wrote:A word to the wise...you can't believe everything that is written. Believe me journalist do not mind printing false quotes or twisting existing quotes to report on the topic of the hour.

Besides, we have more to look at than Kenny. The amount of inconsistencies, slip-ups, and contradictions is staggering. My hope is so alive that I could burst.

Very well said! It's called "Yellow Journalism" and it has been going on since before the 1900's. It's a way to get people's attention into buying their garbage! Come...on now! Unlike the scarecrow in The Wizard of Oz, we have a brain, we don't need the media to think for us.

Lets remain open minded about what we see and what we are told but lets analyze everything before we make a final decision! I agree there are far too many inconsistencies, contradictions and slip-ups that it is impossible for me to give up my hope based on the publication of one article!

MICHAEL IS ALIVE and so is my HOPE!!! ♥ ♥ ♥
avatar
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenny was my last hope...

Post by 4evermichael71 on Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:13 pm

Banessa wrote:
lovelidae wrote:A word to the wise...you can't believe everything that is written. Believe me journalist do not mind printing false quotes or twisting existing quotes to report on the topic of the hour.

Besides, we have more to look at than Kenny. The amount of inconsistencies, slip-ups, and contradictions is staggering. My hope is so alive that I could burst.

Very well said! It's called "Yellow Journalism" and it has been going on since before the 1900's. It's a way to get people's attention into buying their garbage! Come...on now! Unlike the scarecrow in The Wizard of Oz, we have a brain, we don't need the media to think for us.

Lets remain open minded about what we see and what we are told but lets analyze everything before we make a final decision! I agree there are far too many inconsistencies, contradictions and slip-ups that it is impossible for me to give up my hope based on the publication of one article!

MICHAEL IS ALIVE and so is my HOPE!!! ♥ ♥ ♥
Hi Banessa!
He is ALIVE! I will always BeLIEve!
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenny was my last hope...

Post by Harleyblonde on Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:31 pm

Ginte wrote:oh pehleeeease......Kenny Is a damn selfish liar!He WAS with Michael all the time,and did NOTHING to intervene,he LIED how healthy ,strong and vibrant Michael is,he even said he would exchange his body with Michael's.and what do we have today?? Kenny claims HE HAD CONCERNS ABOUT MIKES HEALTH.HE'D CUT FOOD TO HIM....Geezus how I HATE KENNY ORTEGA! LIAR!! HES A DAMN HIRELING LIAR....

Hate is a very strong word that should not be used.
If you can see through the hate and bitterness enough can you not possibly think that Kenny is in his own way and to to best of his ability helping Michael in this hoax? He was probably aware of it, they go back a lot of years. He is probably a bad liar and feels uncomfortable lying. All on this site are believers of Michaels hoax so where is all the hate coming from? You have to have faith and stop the unchariable thoughts as it is so negative and will not be helping your frame of mind.

Oh by the way-how do you tell a grown man what to do? If you have the secret then please share it with me as I consider it virtually impossible!
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenny was my last hope...

Post by Harleyblonde on Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:45 pm

@4evermichael71, sorry to hear you are laying low for a while but I sincerely hope you are not disappearing altogether, take care of yourself and have a nice break and come back refreshed and feeling more positive. Take care my sweet and God bless. xx
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenny was my last hope...

Post by Sweet1 on Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:03 pm

I agree! I personally like KO. He's a very dear friend of MJ. Journalist will twist and turn any word to get a story. MJ is very much alive as far as I am concerned as well. Keep the Faith!

Banessa wrote:
lovelidae wrote:A word to the wise...you can't believe everything that is written. Believe me journalist do not mind printing false quotes or twisting existing quotes to report on the topic of the hour.

Besides, we have more to look at than Kenny. The amount of inconsistencies, slip-ups, and contradictions is staggering. My hope is so alive that I could burst.

Very well said! It's called "Yellow Journalism" and it has been going on since before the 1900's. It's a way to get people's attention into buying their garbage! Come...on now! Unlike the scarecrow in The Wizard of Oz, we have a brain, we don't need the media to think for us.

Lets remain open minded about what we see and what we are told but lets analyze everything before we make a final decision! I agree there are far too many inconsistencies, contradictions and slip-ups that it is impossible for me to give up my hope based on the publication of one article!

MICHAEL IS ALIVE and so is my HOPE!!! ♥ ♥ ♥
avatar
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenny was my last hope...

Post by Ginte on Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:51 am

Rach wrote:^^^^^^^

I guess you don't like Kenny then?!

Oh no hun....I hate that man.Of course I respect his work,and hes a genius in movie making,just take a look at "This Is It" seems like Mike was absolutely well..but gosh,thats a lie.
And Kenny is such a liar.Chaek out his interviews,he often contradicts himself.thats weird....Im not saying Ortega is the MAIN guy in this case,BUT he proclaim himself as a FRIEND of Michael it's not normal that he did NOTHING to save him...
avatar
Ginte
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenny was my last hope...

Post by lyl on Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:32 am

My impression after seeing TII: Michael did look very thin, did look very tired, did have no will-power and it looked to me like Kenny was taking care of him doing all his best to make Michael participate. I did not feel any magic coming from Michael's dancing because it was so much clear this tour wasn't something he really wanted to do.
Michael's live singing was the best I ever heard, I felt it was better than ever. But not his dancing...
avatar
lyl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenny was my last hope...

Post by icy55 on Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:38 am

@lyl yes i agree with you. But during rehearsals Michael always does his dancing half-heartedly. So it's no surprise that his dancing isnt good. His singing is VERY GOOD! I believe Michael still has what it takes to perform, is only whether he wants to. Clearly, he didnt want to do the tour, and speaks from his actions.

Kenny is like Michael is this okay, michael thank you. Such a boot-licker, but for all u know, he may be in this hoax as well. We never know. Kenny has been doing tours with MJ for soooo many years. I'm sure Michael trusts him and that's why I believe whatever kenny says or does, he must have a good reason for it!
avatar
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenny was my last hope...

Post by Harleyblonde on Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:46 am

Ginte wrote:
Rach wrote:^^^^^^^

I guess you don't like Kenny then?!

Oh no hun....I hate that man.Of course I respect his work,and hes a genius in movie making,just take a look at "This Is It" seems like Mike was absolutely well..but gosh,thats a lie.
And Kenny is such a liar.Chaek out his interviews,he often contradicts himself.thats weird....Im not saying Ortega is the MAIN guy in this case,BUT he proclaim himself as a FRIEND of Michael it's not normal that he did NOTHING to save him...

Why are some talking as if you believe Michael is dead. Those who are stating their anger and hatred at Kenny must have in in their minds that he did nothing to save him! Save him from what???? This is a hoax site and we believe him not to be dead so how could Kenny save him? And if such members think that in fact Michael is dead then surely the main one to blame is Michael himself to be addicted in the first place. The whole scenario is so complex and as we do not know for sure what has happened and why and who was involved then how can we blame anyone? Why do people have to put the blame on someone? There is a lot of hatred flying around and I think people are hurt and bewildered and feel the need to lash out. Can we just please try and solve things without these posts attacking people such as Kenny who Michael was obviously fond of and respected. This is not fair to the guy as we do not know what has happened.

And apart from that I think our Rach has a soft spot for him!
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenny was my last hope...

Post by icy55 on Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:51 am

Harleyblonde wrote:
Ginte wrote:
Rach wrote:^^^^^^^

I guess you don't like Kenny then?!

Oh no hun....I hate that man.Of course I respect his work,and hes a genius in movie making,just take a look at "This Is It" seems like Mike was absolutely well..but gosh,thats a lie.
And Kenny is such a liar.Chaek out his interviews,he often contradicts himself.thats weird....Im not saying Ortega is the MAIN guy in this case,BUT he proclaim himself as a FRIEND of Michael it's not normal that he did NOTHING to save him...

Why are some talking as if you believe Michael is dead. Those who are stating their anger and hatred at Kenny must have in in their minds that he did nothing to save him! Save him from what???? This is a hoax site and we believe him not to be dead so how could Kenny save him? And if such members think that in fact Michael is dead then surely the main one to blame is Michael himself to be addicted in the first place. The whole scenario is so complex and as we do not know for sure what has happened and why and who was involved then how can we blame anyone? Why do people have to put the blame on someone? There is a lot of hatred flying around and I think people are hurt and bewildered and feel the need to lash out. Can we just please try and solve things without these posts attacking people such as Kenny who Michael was obviously fond of and respected. This is not fair to the guy as we do not know what has happened.

And apart from that I think our Rach has a soft spot for him!

I totally agree with you, and hence my previous post! Kenny is michael's friend. probably his only friend, we may never know. So i believe that kenny has a part in this! Someone doing the tour with MJ has got to know about this hoax! thus the only person suitable will be kenny. Michael loves kenny, he wouldnt want us to say such things about him! we cannot upset michael any further. We need to show LOVE people! L.O.V.E, this is Michael's message to us. This is why he has to plan for death, because what the world is lacking in his LOVE...
avatar
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenny was my last hope...

Post by Sweet1 on Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:23 am

KO did nothing to save MJ because he didn't need to be saved. It was all a part of the script. MJ wanted the world to believe that he was very ill. An article came out 6 months prior saying he was deathly ill. KO was merely solidifying that fact. I do believe he is a true friend of MJ. This is just my opinion. Keep the Faith!

Ginte wrote:
Rach wrote:^^^^^^^

I guess you don't like Kenny then?!

Oh no hun....I hate that man.Of course I respect his work,and hes a genius in movie making,just take a look at "This Is It" seems like Mike was absolutely well..but gosh,thats a lie.
And Kenny is such a liar.Chaek out his interviews,he often contradicts himself.thats weird....Im not saying Ortega is the MAIN guy in this case,BUT he proclaim himself as a FRIEND of Michael it's not normal that he did NOTHING to save him...
avatar
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenny was my last hope...

Post by lovelidae on Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:37 am

Well, I for one like Kenny and like many of you I think he's playing his role for Michael. My heart actually goes out to the people that are involved in this (the ones who are knowingly involved especially) because this whole thing is probably putting them in a tight spot. It is not everyday that someone asks you to help them fake their death, and not just anyone but the most famous person on the planet. I mean when was the last time someone asked you to help them fake their death? It's not like there is a guide book to this.
avatar
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenny was my last hope...

Post by 4evermichael71 on Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:47 am

lovelidae wrote:Well, I for one like Kenny and like many of you I think he's playing his role for Michael. My heart actually goes out to the people that are involved in this (the ones who are knowingly involved especially) because this whole thing is probably putting them in a tight spot. It is not everyday that someone asks you to help them fake their death, and not just anyone but the most famous person on the planet. I mean when was the last time someone asked you to help them fake their death? It's not like there is a guide book to this.

My thoughts exactly
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenny was my last hope...

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:15 am

lyl wrote:My impression after seeing TII: Michael did look very thin, did look very tired, did have no will-power and it looked to me like Kenny was taking care of him doing all his best to make Michael participate. I did not feel any magic coming from Michael's dancing because it was so much clear this tour wasn't something he really wanted to do.
Michael's live singing was the best I ever heard, I felt it was better than ever. But not his dancing...

I agree with you. So do you think he planned the movie then?
avatar
ILuvUMoreMJ
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenny was my last hope...

Post by lyl on Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:02 am

I don't think he planned a movie like TII, just for the fact that he always wanted his fans to get the best performance from him.
The documentary might show his best out of some 130 hours of footage but it's not what the outcome was meant to be. We are shown only some glimpses of the final product of TII O2 show.
Though, Michael did approve to (for my recollection) Phillips' suggestion to tape the rehearsals for Michael's own use ‘We’ve got to archive your comeback because this is going to be historical,’ and [Jackson] agreed,” Phillips says.
The film represents “unrestricted access to an unguarded genius,” Phillips says --- and the only one who seems to be acting in TII is Kenny Ortega ; and the dance crew which was maybe shown on different occasions cheering for Michael's dancing solo performance.

I might be very wrong here but that's what I and some of the viewers with which I exchanged impressions, felt.

I so much hope Michael is well and getting better wherever he might be.
avatar
lyl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenny was my last hope...

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:28 am

I'm with you on those points. I was expecting to see a lot more of the finished product. And wouldn't he have wanted the dress rehearsals filmed? I find that odd because it seems they went to a lot of trouble to make his amazing costumes.

I hope he's doing well wherever he is too. I love you
avatar
ILuvUMoreMJ
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenny was my last hope...

Post by lyl on Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:57 am

I missed the dress rehearsals too - but the outfits were still at Zaldi befor his last rehearsal at the Staples, weren't they? scratch
Would have Michael wanted a movie without him wearing those outstanding gorgeous outfits?
avatar
lyl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenny was my last hope...

Post by lyl on Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:05 am

This past tense makes me crazy:

Kenny Ortega Interview, Michael Jacksons This Is It http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_17430.html
avatar
lyl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenny was my last hope...

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:20 am

Wow, great article...other than the past tense of course. That's the first time I've heard Kenny speak so openly about everything. Interesting what he says about the rehearsal footage...it makes sense to me because I've never believed TII was supposed to be a movie.
avatar
ILuvUMoreMJ
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenny was my last hope...

Post by MJonMyMind on Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:35 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:Wow, great article...other than the past tense of course. That's the first time I've heard Kenny speak so openly about everything. Interesting what he says about the rehearsal footage...it makes sense to me because I've never believed TII was supposed to be a movie.


Im pretty sure its not about the movie either for MJ...BUT....for the big players like Sony

etc etc thats a very different story becasue this is BIG $$$$$$$$$
avatar
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenny was my last hope...

Post by lyl on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:11 am

Now this statement made me really mad:

“Michael had filmmaking in his future,” Oretga said at EW’s tribute to the legendary director and choreographer at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel. “So I’m just glad that this film—even though he didn’t get to have that experience—has in fact made him a movie star.”

Was Kenny taking credits for "making" Michael a movie star??? Rolling Eyes
How can Kenny "forget" that Michael is a superstar?
avatar
lyl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenny was my last hope...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum