Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES.

+43
Debbie Zebua
CantStopLovingU
Melzy777
DarkYetLovely
SoundOfACrescendo
TinkerBell
smoothcriminal2792
YouAreMyLifeMJ
mjgirl86
myspace.com/love_louise
ishealive
misha86
Léa
zeus
techdiva
raluka
badloving
labkomj7
Ijustcarntstoplovingu
StripedFeline
speechlessornot
MJsAngelEyes1987
salvatora
amy
MJLover1990
nellyka7
Jude
MJJ Love
NeverNeverNever
WanaBstartnSthn
SPAKKLE29FUL
yaya
me0101
Pammy
Smelly
2000 Watts
GirlInTheMirror1
Kirsche
infinitylady
Stranger In Chi-town
[Spread LOVE] Like Butter
JustJamiee
juliet
47 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES. Empty Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES.

Post by juliet Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:46 pm

So I was thinking of putting infos about Jonell Star in one topic.

Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs.
He is Joseph Sullivan (LA TIMES)
He is Stuart MacLelland (Mktg. Director)
He is Paul Corey (Co. Spokesman).

He developed Final Curtain.

There's an article about him in Seattle News entitled "Hoas in the Machine" of May 24, 2000.http://www.seattleweekly.com/2000-05-24/news/hoax-in-the-machine/

Here's a link about him http://joeyskaggs.com/html/retsub.html
If you click on the side under the year 1988, he had an interview with ET but he sent his friend Norman Savage as Joey Skaggs.

I read somewhere, I can't remember where, where a Roster of Hoaxes was listed.
They are : AP, REUTERS,BOSTON HERALD, SKPP-HOWARD, NPR and 90 more.

The 3 outlets for unveiling the hoax :
1)Final Curtain
2) Salon
3) Wired

So, that's what I've gathered about Joey Skaggs. Please read the links to explain better.

Thanks guys. Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES. Icon_study Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES. Icon_basketball
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES. Empty Re: Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES.

Post by JustJamiee Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:50 pm

Do you really believe this or are you just putting it out there? lol..
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 176
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES. Empty Re: Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES.

Post by juliet Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:55 pm

JUSTJAIMEE, I would like to share what I found and if it is wrong to do so then the Admin should delete it.

I never said I believed it, DID I????? Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES. Icon_mad
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by [Spread LOVE] Like Butter Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:05 pm

Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES. Icon_coolAwesome find! It's intresting to think that Joey may be Jonell. Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES. Icon_smile

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09
Leeftijd : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:26 pm

And to put my thoughts into it, the parallelism that I see is : Jonell/her(his) hoax of art as given in the info and Michael's death hoax. IMO
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranger In Chi-town Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:29 pm

Hm. Smile Interesting theory, Juliet. I have heard it before. I think it's plausible that the girl we see in the avie is just a "mascot" for Mr. Skaggs.
Stranger In Chi-town
Stranger In Chi-town
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 173
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 37

http://www.myspace.com/thenewageriseth

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:29 pm

I don't believe Jonell is Joey Skaggs.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:39 pm

Why not?
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:41 pm

I don't have any proof but if you think so ok. Do you have valid proof that JonellStar is him?
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:42 pm

It could be the reason why she/ he had this informations in the video that nobody had before her/him...
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:44 pm

Why do you believe Skaggs is Jonellstar?
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJamiee Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:52 pm

juliet wrote:JUSTJAIMEE, I would like to share what I found and if it is wrong to do so then the Admin should delete it.

I never said I believed it, DID I????? Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES. Icon_mad

No, i'm not saying your wrongg! I just wanted to know if you were joking or serious. thats all.
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 176
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by 2000 Watts Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:58 pm

I don't know if Jonell is Joey Skaggs, but on Youtube, on her last video , she says she is not publishing anymore public videos on the hoax. From now on she only make them for her "friends" and she is not taking new friends. Another strange occurence. What's next? MJ returns? lol.
2000 Watts
2000 Watts
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 29
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:02 pm

2000 Watts wrote:I don't know if Jonell is Joey Skaggs, but on Youtube, on her last video , she says she is not publishing anymore public videos on the hoax. From now on she only make them for her "friends" and she is not taking new friends. Another strange occurence. What's next? MJ returns? lol.

Hey! Don't get my hopes up like that! lol!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:08 pm

2000 Watts wrote:I don't know if Jonell is Joey Skaggs, but on Youtube, on her last video , she says she is not publishing anymore public videos on the hoax. From now on she only make them for her "friends" and she is not taking new friends. Another strange occurence. What's next? MJ returns? lol.

Again, it makes me feel good to know that hoaxes were pointed out and with that thought in mind, I believe that the JUNE25 death is unreal/fiction, and the following infos/inconsistencies are never seemed to be in line. And because it is not real, to find proof and clues would certain be difficult with everyone now eyeing on the forum and feeding us with things that will set us off the line/path.

Last edited by juliet on Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:10 pm

Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by me0101 Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:15 pm

No more youtube videos from Jonnel? I just reviewed all of them last week and now no more? How do I get on friend list? No joke.....I am following all of this.

Thanks
me0101
me0101
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:17 pm

well, anything is possible at this point. but i wonder what would make her stop publishing public videos? that sucks, cuz i'm only subscribed to her...i'm not on her friend list. maybe someone who is can download her vids and re-distribute them (privately) to the rest of us.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:25 pm

i am only a subscriber but i know someone who is a friend maybe she will post it for us and the new vid is out yet and everyone over there keeps on asking plus jonells vids do ekxplain that the most important part of any hoax is the reveal at is the final curtain sorry pc is sick
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by 2000 Watts Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:30 pm

Don't know if anyone saw Jonelle's earliest video before she became popular but she had two videos in NWO and government conspracies.
2000 Watts
2000 Watts
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:32 pm

2000 watts,

Yes, but maybe she is getting tired now and can't be on youtube.
JMO.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:36 pm

Well I personally hope Joey Skaggs isnt Jonell. Wouldnt that then mean that MJ really IS dead and Skaggs was just playing another hoax on the public??
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:38 pm

@ 2000 watts, those videos were interesting as well. after seeing those along with her MJ videos, i always thought we were on the same page...even tho i didn't agree with EVERYTHING pointed out regarding MJ.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:41 pm

@2000Watts: I´m on her friend list and i also downloaded all of the vids ...just in case they will get deleted. so if anyone is interested ...i can upload them again. But i have to ask Jonell first.

and the NWO stuff she has on her fave list are soo interesting!
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2000 Watts Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:42 pm

infinitylady wrote:2000 watts,

Yes, but maybe she is getting tired now and can't be on youtube.
JMO.

idk but now she stops the MJ videos. Strange and stranger!
2000 Watts
2000 Watts
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2000 Watts Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:46 pm

Pammy wrote:@2000Watts: I´m on her friend list and i also downloaded all of the vids ...just in case they will get deleted. so if anyone is interested ...i can upload them again. But i have to ask Jonell first.

and the NWO stuff she has on her fave list are soo interesting!

Yes, Pammy please do. All of her videos are intelligent and well researched. And I agreed with her, don't get a Swine Flu vacine or any other flu vacine
2000 Watts
2000 Watts
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:46 pm

Under the last vid part 14 she writes:

The series will continue...more to come

What are you doing to change the world we live in?
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:48 pm

2000 Watts wrote:
Yes, Pammy please do. All of her videos are intelligent and well researched. And I agreed with her, don't get a Swine Flu vacine or any other flu vacine

Exactly my thoughts and thats really important!! People should show much more interest in that kind of stuff...and not trust these media wh***!!! I tried to warn a lot of ppl to
not take the vaccine and told about NWO and their plans... but they didnt believe me
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:58 pm

JustJamiee wrote:
juliet wrote:JUSTJAIMEE, I would like to share what I found and if it is wrong to do so then the Admin should delete it.

No, i'm not saying your wrongg! I just wanted to know if you were joking or serious. thats all.

I don't joke with anything especially in finding out the truth. I don't have fun/time to play on people's minds/thoughts.

It's okay, JAIMEE, don't worry about a thing. Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES. Icon_wink

Last edited by juliet on Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2000 Watts Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:02 pm

@Pammy:Well they should. And please let me know if she does make more only to her friends. If she makes more publicly, I will be watching.
2000 Watts
2000 Watts
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:07 pm

I´ll keep you updated Very Happy
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverNeverNever Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:16 pm

@ pammy ,

Her last video is the 14 th part , right ?
did she post another video after this one ?
NeverNeverNever
NeverNeverNever
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:26 pm

Aww, Bummer, Im not a friend. Whats really going on? WHy are all these chnages happening everywhere where we were getting info? Sad
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jude Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:28 pm

Whoa!!
Jude
Jude
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 72
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by 2000 Watts Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:30 pm

Pammy wrote:I´ll keep you updated Very Happy

Ty sunny
2000 Watts
2000 Watts
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2000 Watts Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:32 pm

@Pammy. TyL I love you
2000 Watts
2000 Watts
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:43 pm

yeah, she just accepted my request so i this weekend im probably going to watch all her videos from beg. to end.
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:44 pm

they are good
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:39 am

I'm friends with Jonell, thank god for that now I hope she will bring new videos out soon.
Altho I call Jonell a ''she'' now but I really think that Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs.
Because I think that Jonell was one of the first to make Michael Jackson Hoax Death videos, and Jonell is the first one who knows the information instantly before we do.
I mean we didn't thought about The Final Curtain theory untill Jonell talked about it in video 13, we never even thought about Joey Skaggs before Jonell talked about it.
I didn't even knew Joey Skaggs before I heard Jonell talk about him. Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES. Icon_lol
Anyway if you think about it all the clues and news and discussions we have more then 50% comes from Jonell's videos.
If you type in Michael Jackon Hoax in Youtube what is the first videos that come up... from Jonell Star.
This is what is on Jonell's Youtube page:

Videos coming soon. I'm just here to provoke thought. Stop letting others think for you. Look beyond the surface....and please if you do not have a relationship with Christ, do not wait to late to try and seek him. His return is coming soon, the bible is fulfilling itself.

His return is coming soon, the bible is fulfilling itself.
Yes it is!

Also I tried to search for a Jonell or Jonell Star in Houston TX, and no results there isn't a Jonell or Jonell Star in Houston TX!
Or ofcourse Jonell could be part of the Hoax and could just be a messenger.
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:00 am

isn't it interesting, that she registered on Youtube december 24th 2008?
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:02 am

is that about the time that the radio station did that mj death hoax
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:11 am

ok now its geting realy bad for me as i have a feelin something is going to happen and after movie " What are you doing to change the world we live in" is coming up and 2012 thing is comeing up continuesly go wht we have to do our wht he want to tell us
amy
amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 35

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by salvatora Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:13 am

Kirsche wrote:It could be the reason why she/ he had this informations in the video that nobody had before her/him...

the info about skaggs??? i think i read before(in mjhd) some were talking about him and the hoaxes...then jonell published her video and i think that then everybody gave it a second look.....and about the backing off.....i mean amy, jonell???? like i don't know if they got any deeper and found something they are not supposed to say or they got tired of being the "feeders"
salvatora
salvatora

Aantal berichten : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by MJsAngelEyes1987 Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:30 am

I remember when I first saw JonellStarTV's vids & I was completely blown away by them all. They're all really good even I myself, prolly would not have been able to do anything that good to be perfectly honest.
MJsAngelEyes1987
MJsAngelEyes1987
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 150

Back to top Go down

Post by speechlessornot Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:35 am

She/he can be anyone , I don't mind...I simply admire her/him for her/his sharp mind and logic and the wonderful skills of making videos. Thank you once again, Jonell !
speechlessornot
speechlessornot
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 128
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:48 am

MJsAngelEyes1987 wrote:I remember when I first saw JonellStarTV's vids & I was completely blown away by them all. They're all really good even I myself, prolly would not have been able to do anything that good to be perfectly honest.

That is the thing, it's so perfect in details!
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by StripedFeline Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:15 am

I'm pretty much looking forward to December now, aha. And as for this 2012 crap (pardon my language), I really don't believe it has anything to do in relation with this whole hoax.
StripedFeline
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-07
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijustcarntstoplovingu Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:24 am

So if it isnt 2012 what elso would be so important for Michael to consider pulling this hoax I am sure it isnt for his own "personal" gain it is more to do with helping the world.

Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES. Icon_eek
Ijustcarntstoplovingu
Ijustcarntstoplovingu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:42 am

where did this 2012 come from i always thought the 4 year thing meant the planning so i took it to mean that the plans for this hoax death was made in 2005 4 years 2009 dies. does that oly make sense to me
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by labkomj7 Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:47 am

Smelly wrote:

Hey! Don't get my hopes up like that! lol!

yeah me too... sunny
labkomj7
labkomj7
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next