Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary?

+60
mumof3
liegi
paulinah79
MJmylife90
francisca81
dexember
IndonesianGirl
HoneyPie
ILuvUMoreMJ
Cecile
andrea_garay2005
April-R
ThunderPower
CKopp
TheKiddNerd
Mish1981
Ms. Wendy
mjlovebug
q0txciityl0ve
Ibelieve8
FatHeadedRascal
misha86
nohype
Souza81
jenn77
mjthelegendlives
MJLove
hesouttamylife
MJLover1990
MJ'sForever
icy55
MJFOREVER
Mo
JustJamiee
Gema
Gabriel Walker
Kirsche
wandulka
Venus
Shamone'
anotherpartofme
smoothcriminal2792
GirlInTheMirror1
MJJ1982
mjssoulmate
mo2kidzs
ItsInTheEyes
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
Sweet1
Léa
Grace
CantStopLovingU
Harleyblonde
Christiana
EarthAngel90
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
shusc140
mjgirl86
miss j
looking4truth
64 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 2 Empty Re: Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary?

Post by MJ'sForever Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:38 pm

I don't disagree, I have said all along it is not the same man that was in the Oprah interview... Just too different. Mike's personality was so animated... It was not so in the bashir documentary.
MJ'sForever
MJ'sForever
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 51
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-17
Leeftijd : 56

Back to top Go down

Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 2 Empty Re: Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary?

Post by MJLover1990 Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:39 pm

Mo wrote:looking4truth, I agree with you, these are different MJs!

Last weekend Souza and I went through the Batshit interview and the rebuttal tapes again, we made a lot of screenshots, and we didn't even need to layer them up to see the differences.

We're working on a thread about it also.

I can't wait to see that thread, this is all far too interesting and I really believe there are two different MJ's even if you want to call it twins or not I really believe in this.
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by hesouttamylife Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:43 pm

I l.o.v.e. the heavier MJ. So damn sexy and hot. I also tend to lean towards the older, more mature MJ. Those suits he wore to court were stunners. And so too was HE! He was rocking that look. Whew! What a MAN Wink
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 159
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:43 pm

Actually I was kind of convince there were several MJ, due to the pictures, but with the video I don't know.

I hate it when I start to believe something and then, the next minutes I believe something else. I think something is wrong with my brain.

And when you think about that : When we will know the truth, it's gonna be kind of funny to look back at all those weird theories we believed to be plausible. For now we just analyze everything, but only one theory is the one ^^
Léa
Léa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 233
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Leeftijd : 33

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1266341170#/leapommedebro

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:44 pm

Mo wrote:
Gema wrote:

Last weekend Souza and I went through the Batshit interview and the rebuttal tapes again, we made a lot of screenshots, and we didn't even need to layer them up to see the differences.

Please, don´t forget to also check beyond the looks, the personality!

We won't, that was the first thing we noticed Wink

Good! I emailed Souza about it last week! Please, read my email you as well!!
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLove Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:57 pm

can i just say that 'twin' brazilian impersonator guy is amazing! WHO IS HE!?
the three different MJ's is an interesting theory.
i sort of believe there are two. which was totally emphasised by the o2 press conference. i convinced myself of that before realising that many people shared the belief.

the eyes and chin theory is also really interesting. obviously he would have looked different during the 8 months the bashit documentary was filmed. but how can you lose and gain a defined chin? surely one can't keep having that operated on?
MJLove
MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:01 pm

Also sometimes his face was longer and slimmer in some pictures and other pictures his face looked shorter and had gained more weight in it.
You can not make your face longer or shorter in that short time period.
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:07 pm

This is the only double I loveeeeeee Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 2 Icon_cheers ...nothing to envy to the Brazilian hottie dude Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 2 Icon_cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf3NdRMX7B4
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:10 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:Does make you wonder why he should say different things about the Mother of Blanket. And also he said he only had two nose operations! He should not have been asked those questions as they are personal but why did MJ lie? or was it not actually him? we have to look more into this I think. Very good observations anyway.

This was discussed a while ago. I also was confused about why would he say one thing now and then said another later. We concluded that it's most likely Michael was protecting Blanket's mother. It is understandable that he would say a little white lie to protect her. Yeah, and I agree it's Michael all the way, though he does look somewhat "chubby" at the end of the interview.
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeoneInTheDarkForMe Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:16 pm

O.M.G.
It has SUBTITLES now Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 2 Icon_eek
Thank you ever so much. I L.O.V.E u, whomever made this!
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 75
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:19 pm

I stand my ground. Even if the looks are slightly different, what kees my attention is the drastic personality change.
Could Michael be so angry on the second interview that his total aura changed inside and out? phisically and emotionally?

About Blanket´s mother: more than protecting her identity, I think that MJ really did not know who the mother was.
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLove Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:22 pm

Gema wrote:This is the only double I loveeeeeee Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 2 Icon_cheers ...nothing to envy to the Brazilian hottie dude Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 2 Icon_cheers

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf3NdRMX7B4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf3NdRMX7B4[/quote[/url]]

that guy is hilarious!

yeh the Blanket's mother thing! if he was just telling a white lie to protect her, which is 100000% fine, wouldn't he have thought to be more consistent? surely he'd have one story and stick to it? he is an incredibly intelligent man!
MJLove
MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:35 pm

Hehe... who wouldn't have a personality change after 8 months of Bashir interview? lol...I don't know, he probably didn't know who was Blanket's mother, but Michael being so curious about everything surrounding him...hmm I bet he was more than curious to know who was the mother of his youngest child.
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLove Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:39 pm

im sure that he knew who she was tbh. im sure he would have gotten to pick her, meet her etc. i just don't understand why he didn't stick to the one story
MJLove
MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:40 pm

Gema wrote:
Mo wrote:
Gema wrote:

Please, don´t forget to also check beyond the looks, the personality!

We won't, that was the first thing we noticed Wink

Good! I emailed Souza about it last week! Please, read my email you as well!!

I'll have to check out what you guys come up with, because to me, it's the same Michael...
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by looking4truth Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:49 pm

Cool. Looking forward to reading it. And thanks Grace for the photo comparisons.
looking4truth
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn77 Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:49 pm

Does make you wonder why he should say different things about the Mother of Blanket. And also he said he only had two nose operations! He should not have been asked those questions as they are personal but why did MJ lie? or was it not actually him? we have to look more into this I think. Very good observations anyway.

Ernest Valentino admitted in interview having had nose surgery to ressemble michael, he didn't get specific about how many but he said more than one.

Also about blanket's mother, I was reading Michael's unauthorized biography by Ian Halperin last summer, book in wich Michael says that blanket's mother is latino or hyspanic(think it is the same thing right?).

Personal opinion, I find the 3rd Michael looks the best even though he looks tired, just felt like mentionning this! Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 2 Icon_smile
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 211
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-26
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Souza81 Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:59 pm

Yup, def at least 2 MJ's in that interview. Mo and I are cracking our heads for days already, but because it's such a touchy discussion, we want it complete with good comparisations.

Good catch on Blanket's mom, we didn't even notice that after watching the Batshit interview 100 times...
Souza81
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 259
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42

https://mjkit.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by looking4truth Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:06 pm

jenn77 wrote:
Does make you wonder why he should say different things about the Mother of Blanket. And also he said he only had two nose operations! He should not have been asked those questions as they are personal but why did MJ lie? or was it not actually him? we have to look more into this I think. Very good observations anyway.

Ernest Valentino admitted in interview having had nose surgery to ressemble michael, he didn't get specific about how many but he said more than one.

Also about blanket's mother, I was reading Michael's unauthorized biography by Ian Halperin last summer, book in wich Michael says that blanket's mother is latino or hyspanic(think it is the same thing right?).

Personal opinion, I find the 3rd Michael looks the best even though he looks tired, just felt like mentionning this! Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 2 Icon_smile

LOL. I was thinking the same thing and I was going to say that is the real MJ but the beatboxing, the singing, and the fact that he was with his kids made me think the 2nd one is really him.
looking4truth
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by looking4truth Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:08 pm

Souza81 wrote:Yup, def at least 2 MJ's in that interview. Mo and I are cracking our heads for days already, but because it's such a touchy discussion, we want it complete with good comparisations.

Good catch on Blanket's mom, we didn't even notice that after watching the Batshit interview 100 times...

I know you guys are thorough with your theories so I'm not surprised you two would take your time. I'm more impatient and like to throw stuff out there when I see it. lol And thanks for the compliment about the catch on Blanket's mom.
looking4truth
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLove Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:23 pm

guys can anyone tell me the name of the brazilian impersonator guy?
MJLove
MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Souza81 Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:28 pm

looking4truth wrote:
Souza81 wrote:Yup, def at least 2 MJ's in that interview. Mo and I are cracking our heads for days already, but because it's such a touchy discussion, we want it complete with good comparisations.

I know you guys are thorough with your theories so I'm not surprised you two would take your time. I'm more impatient and like to throw stuff out there when I see it. lol And thanks for the compliment about the catch on Blanket's mom.

Hehe, well we had some pretty harsh beatings in the past, so we are extra thorough now Wink
Souza81
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 259
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42

https://mjkit.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nohype Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:05 pm

1st-childlike, sensitive, shy Michael. I admit, watching him dance has always been the only thing that I really like about this doc. Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
2nd-candid, intellectual, yet funny Michael. I know we all remember, "Yoo-hoo."
3rd-odd, manic Michael. This is when we get a look at G.A. (I will not dignify the name) and Michael in Germany with baby Blanket.
4th-bold, assertive Michael. This was the Michael I felt a 'oneness' with. Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 2 Icon_smile He rolled his eyes and glared at Bashit that made you say "if looks could kill, Bashit would be plantfood by now."

I'm not going to post pic's because I'm not 100% certain that there were 4 different Michaels, although, who knows?...could be a possiblity. But moods and personalities can be changed, depending on what's at stake.
nohype
nohype
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by misha86 Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:07 pm

i see 4 mjs well at least 3

mj1: the guy climbing the tree does not look like mj..you cant see hes eyes at all he looks asian IMO but i could be wrong about him tho he could be one in the same with red shirt guy

mj2: is the red shirt guy...he seems the most like mike IMO

mj3: is the heavier one who didnt know how many nose jobs he had...lol he didnt look like the others at all and from day 1 he looked different but when i went back in july i really seen the difference with him especially the personality

mj4: this guy really stood out to me he is the one with the kids at neverland..he looks EXACTLY like o2 guy even down to the outfit...he was kinda odd to but what really stood out to me was when he went on stage by accident to early..that soo reminds me of when o2 guy thought he was suppose to get on the cart and didnt...he also has the deeper voice like o2 guy...watch when he tryn to get a snow cone and he says sorry to the guy...its pretty deep compared to the other guys

maybe im reading to much into this but this interview was what made me think that there are many mjs and this was waayyy before the twin theory
misha86
misha86
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by FatHeadedRascal Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:26 pm

i think they are all mj, but i have to agree with many others, his personality changed throughout the documentary. not necessarily bad, just different. i also think he gained a little weight by the end, thats all. suttle changes in hair and makeup can make people look different, too. i think that he looks good throughout. as long as i can see his eyes!!!
FatHeadedRascal
FatHeadedRascal

Aantal berichten : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibelieve8 Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:45 pm

I don't know if I believe in the more than one Michael in this interview. When it was being done, it was supposed to be a look into the life of Michael-- the most in depth anybody had ever gotten. I don't think Michael would have used anyone but himself to get the truth out there. With lighting, weight gain/loss, and even sometimes just having an off day it could look like there were more than one. I do think that he has used doubles for way more than we think.. just not here. His eyes always tell, but I have hand thing and always pay attention to his hands. He was always showing them with the peace sign and wearing tape on them. There's just no way to change your hands.. (except age Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 2 Icon_smile )
Ibelieve8
Ibelieve8
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 53
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by misha86 Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:58 pm

Ibelieve8 wrote:I don't know if I believe in the more than one Michael in this interview. When it was being done, it was supposed to be a look into the life of Michael-- the most in depth anybody had ever gotten. I don't think Michael would have used anyone but himself to get the truth out there. With lighting, weight gain/loss, and even sometimes just having an off day it could look like there were more than one. I do think that he has used doubles for way more than we think.. just not here. His eyes always tell, but I have hand thing and always pay attention to his hands. He was always showing them with the peace sign and wearing tape on them. There's just no way to change your hands.. (except age Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 2 Icon_smile )

but if you believe that this hoax was planned years ago that could be apart of the plan was to use "doubles" ect because that was the plan for the movie...if that dummy bashir couldnt tell that those were 2/3/ or 4 different people in front of him then thats sad..but it goes to show that the media will sell you anything which also goes with the hoax theory..it also goes to show that mj has done such a great job that even his realest fan dont know who he is or anything about him for that matter...

i also think that they are giving contradiction storys on purpose so people can notice like the blanket thing or him saying he had 2 nose jobs...he thinks...lol
misha86
misha86
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibelieve8 Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:06 pm

Very very true. Although he was always in the press or and spotlight, he kept things so hidden and mysterious. He was more than just a musical genius.
Ibelieve8
Ibelieve8
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misha86 Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:12 pm

Ibelieve8 wrote:Very very true. Although he was always in the press or and spotlight, he kept things so hidden and mysterious. He was more than just a musical genius.

for all we know he could have been married for and have some kids in there late 20 or 30s for all we know...lol i tell people all the time we only have seen what HE wants us to see and i honestly dont think we know him at all besides him being a humanitarian and thats what makes this so fun for me
misha86
misha86
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by q0txciityl0ve Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:17 pm

Grace wrote:

and there is a Michael "handsome" with the more square chin (we know him from the angel pics and together with MLP)

Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 2 Greens20

And no, this did not happen within 8 months of recording - they were there all the time until June 2009:

he looks so yummy here Smile <3.

sorry, this was random. Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 2 Icon_redface
q0txciityl0ve
q0txciityl0ve
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 72

http://mjjsa.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mjlovebug Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:18 pm

It's possible. But I believe him about the surgery. Michael said he had two nose surgeries and a cleft chin surgery. I don't mean this in a rude way, but he doesn't have to tell everyone everything. He does not owe anyone anything.
mjlovebug
mjlovebug
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 89
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by nohype Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:21 pm

About Blanket's mom...first, he said that she was black; then, he said he had no idea who she was. Recently, Latoya said that MJ told her that she was Hispanic.

I've always wondered about Shana/Shantal that MJ dated. From outward appearances, she's black; however, she may be from an hispanic (Dominican) background. Just a little something to make you go...Hmmmmm Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 2 Icon_cool
nohype
nohype
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by q0txciityl0ve Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:21 pm

who's Shana/Shantal?
q0txciityl0ve
q0txciityl0ve
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nohype Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:28 pm

Google her...I can't remember the last name, but I know it begins with an M. On the old MJHD we had a thread about this. She appeared on some T.V. show around the time of the 1993 allegations.
nohype
nohype
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibelieve8 Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:31 pm

It's possible. But I believe him about the surgery. Michael said he had
two nose surgeries and a cleft chin surgery. I don't mean this in a
rude way, but he doesn't have to tell everyone everything. He does not
owe anyone anything

Don't think it's rude at all. He gave us his music and dance and that
was enough. But I would DO anything to just sit with him for a day and
pick his brain and figure out all the little details that make him
tick.
Ibelieve8
Ibelieve8
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by q0txciityl0ve Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:38 pm

shana mangatal...hmm? Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 2 Suspect
q0txciityl0ve
q0txciityl0ve
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misha86 Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:38 pm

q0txciityl0ve wrote:who's Shana/Shantal?
shana mantagal i believe... i hope he did date her cause shes hella pretty to me..her last name seems filipino to me with the gs and ls and yea she does look dominican or something like that...youtube her..she looks like she could be black and middle easten 2..she "exotic" looking i guess you could say
misha86
misha86
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibelieve8 Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:43 pm

geez.. she's really pretty. Does resemble Blanket.
Ibelieve8
Ibelieve8
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nohype Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:46 pm

q0txciityl0ve wrote:shana mangatal...hmm? Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 2 Suspect

Yep, I think that's the one. She's very pretty. I think she was a secretary of MJ's at one time.
nohype
nohype
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by q0txciityl0ve Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:48 pm

yeah, she's very pretty. but an affair of 7 years? idk.
q0txciityl0ve
q0txciityl0ve
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nohype Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:08 am

@Q0txciityl0ve: check your PM's
nohype
nohype
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms. Wendy Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:23 am

Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 2 Icon_bounce Couldnt agree MORE thats way during Bashir documentary I always think, why do I love this one soooo much.. If you pay attention the way he talk was different..this one has more confidence, he looks smarter and full of intelligent in answering..remember when Bashir push him? He insist that he only had two surgeries? Remember when he said "If there is no kids in this world I would jump out the balcony"

While this one looks well not too adorable IMHO.

Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 2 Greens19

Grace wrote:Well IMO there have always been 2. Double or brother I cannot judge and it's not important.
The nose could have been remade to anybody by A. Klein.
The eyes form, the distances between lips, nose and eyebrows and to cheek bones make the differences IMO.

There is a Michael with doe's eyes:

Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 2 Greens19

(or as Souza and Mo said "asiatic" eyes)

and there is a Michael "handsome" with the more square chin (we know him from the angel pics and together with MLP)

And no, this did not happen within 8 months of recording - they were there all the time until June 2009:

roe eyes / small chin:
Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 2 2j3jjg10

handsome:

Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 2 24_mic10

roe eyes:

Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 2 Ed_har11

Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 2 Michae21

Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 2 Michae22

Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 2 Michae19

michael handsome:
Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 2 Michae20

Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 2 People10
Ms. Wendy
Ms. Wendy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Mish1981 Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:50 am

I don't think MJ lied about the nose jobs, I watched a documentary shortly after June 25th, it was low budget but still the same. This reporter did an interview with a plastic surgeon who talked about MJ's nose jobs. He stated that while MJ claims that he only had 2, there were in fact more. If he went in to get it tweeked or just touched-up then it's not considered surgery to some, while others it is. So in MJ's case, he's saying that he only had 2 surgerys done. One right after he broke his nose, and another one shortly after that. When according to the book by J. Randy Taraborelli he had 3 before 1990. So I suppose it's who you talk to.

I have had surgery because of back problems and while I had to get a few touch-ups done afterwards I only had 1 surgery. IF someone else had done the same thing, they could refer to it as another surgery, if that makes sense.
Mish1981
Mish1981

Aantal berichten : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:05 am

Gema wrote:

About Blanket´s mother: more than protecting her identity, I think that MJ really did not know who the mother was.

agree. La Toya says he's latino and he may look a bit latino though.
Léa
Léa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 233

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1266341170#/leapommedebro

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:15 am

FatHeadedRascal wrote:i think they are all mj, but i have to agree with many others, his personality changed throughout the documentary.

Yeah right, and all of a sudden he started suffering from schizophrenia! LMAO!
Mo
Mo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by FatHeadedRascal Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:04 am

Mo wrote:
FatHeadedRascal wrote:i think they are all mj, but i have to agree with many others, his personality changed throughout the documentary.

Yeah right, and all of a sudden he started suffering from schizophrenia! LMAO!

well, my personality would change too if i was asked to explain myself over and over. he handled himself a lot better than i would have in the last part. Bashit just kept badgering him, no explaniation was good enough, and you could see it in MJs face that he was over it.
FatHeadedRascal
FatHeadedRascal

Aantal berichten : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by TheKiddNerd Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:18 am

For some reason I felt Michael the one interviewed last was really the real thing. I saw something he had been lacking for years which was.."anger". I was urk that whole bit but I for the first time time thought Michael was about to go Mike Tyson. I was like go Michael, just look into the camera and say "F You" Michael.

...oh wow calming down lol
Back to my original point..I believe there was more than one
Maybe 2 atleast...maybe
TheKiddNerd
TheKiddNerd
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 65
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-17
Leeftijd : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by CKopp Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:34 am

Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 2 Icon_cool (IMO) There was definately only ONE Michael in the "Bashit" interviews. Michael would never let anyone else represent him as a person or as an artist, EVER Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 2 Icon_exclaim
CKopp
CKopp

Aantal berichten : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:34 am

It's driving me up a wall!! Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 2 Icon_idea

I see ONE MJ, that is ALL!!! Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 2 Suspect Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 2 Icon_scratch
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:35 am

CKopp wrote:Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 2 Icon_cool (IMO) There was definately only ONE Michael in the "Bashit" interviews. Michael would never let anyone else represent him as a person or as an artist, EVER Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 2 Icon_exclaim

I agree! Thank you!! Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 2 Icon_pirat
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next