Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The clues are falling to pieces!

+36
texasbornandraised
me0101
tinker_bell
MissPeppers
maria-c
4KB
michkez2
shusc140
LiberianGirl
Kazumi
dyanne
Sweet1
CKopp
hesouttamylife
Truth_or_Dare
MJFOREVER
Harleyblonde
infinitylady
smoothcriminal2792
angela1958
SPAKKLE29FUL
YouAreMyLifeMJ
See
lightoftheworld
KPNUTS
Tenschi
neverlandprincess
badloving
Whipy111
JesusLover05
Anneken
amber
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
MJLover1990
kdkennedy74
Venus
40 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The clues are falling to pieces! Empty The clues are falling to pieces!

Post by Venus Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:42 pm

Guys I just don't know what to do anymore! The clues are falling to pieces! Icon_sad
today was very tough one. First this article with Janet. She finally spoke and said things I was affraid to know... Many of us believed that until Janet would speak about it we can be sure it's a hoax. Now she did! The clues are falling to pieces! Icon_cry She doesn't really look like the one who will lie that easy.
Another one thing that made us believe that it was all faked - Dr. Murray. Many people thought that he is not real, photoshoped (someone even thought it was Michael in disguise!). So today he showed up The clues are falling to pieces! Icon_neutral...
I still don't know what to think about this video with Murray. The first time I saw it I actually didn't think about anything, just watched and I noticed that he was scared. Really! Then I listened the BS he was talking about and I found his words similar to Michael's. I went to the forum and everyone thought the same.
But now I think that Conrad is just a puppet in somebody's hands - he's scared and does everything to protect his @ss, including leaving strange messages to "supporters", which I think were made up on purpose to mislead us, to make us believe Michael is still alive.
Many of the clues people suggested were just ridiculous.
People that call themselves MJ friends, like Cassandra Sims and others are fake!
All MJ siblings and friends clearly said he passed... The clues are falling to pieces! Icon_sad
The only real clues that we still have are videos on 25th of June and ambulance photo.
About the photo I wanted to say long ago... It's fake, I guess, BUT guys, if it's fake it doesn't mean that Michael is alive. Probably paps just couldn't make a shot and, as you said, the guy that made the picture is MJ "friend". Probably he had another picture made long ago and just faked it for current case to get crazy money.
As for me, the guy on the picture look more MJ than Michael on most of the pictures in last few years. And O2 guy is Michael and the press conference is NOT staged. I'm from Russia and our russian tv channel had it's own journalist there in London broadcasting live. The clues are falling to pieces! Icon_monkey
"This is it" is just rehearsing thing, I see no REAL clues, just things that could be cut and drop into film by producers and KO to make the movie more interesting for fans, more misterious - it can be just marketing tool....
Dave Dave is DAve Dave...
Jermaine and Jaxon family are greedy bustards...
That's all I can state.
Please HELP ME TO KEEP THE FAITH! I don't want to believe Michael is gone. I'm depressed last 2 days like on 25th of june.
GUYS, please say something!!!!
Venus
Venus
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 42
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

The clues are falling to pieces! Empty Re: The clues are falling to pieces!

Post by kdkennedy74 Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:52 pm

Look at the thread regarding Janet. She originally stated to Harper's Bazaar that she was in Atlanta filming when she heard the news and now she is stating that she was in her NY home when she heard the news that morning. CA is 3 hours behind NY so if the 911 call happened at 12:21 in CA it would have been after 3 p.m. in NY when everything started happening.

Don't lose faith. Noone can seem to keep a straight story in this including Janet, who like you, I never believed would lie!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:53 pm

I know how you feel hon, but we need to keep the faith for Michael we know the real truth inside and that is that he is alive!
No matter how everyone around Michael it trying to put us off our path!

Last edited by MJLover1990 on Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:55 pm

I dont remebr Janet saying that about being in Atlanta!!!! Is there a link here? Im not saying your lying...I seriously missed that part!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:56 pm

Oh no, this is not agood post! please keep your chin up, janet knows and must protect michael at all costs so comments coming from her will seem real cos they are supposed to! when i feel like you do i go back to the beginning and start again and then i remember why im here now! ALWAYS REMEMBER we are here cos of inconsistincies from back then...not cos they started now..keep the faith
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Anneken Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:57 pm

First If Janet is that smart,why does she married Jermaine Dupri after she betraid him with another woman?And maybe the family plays an act.And the biggist hope for my personal is Dave Dave.SO DONT LOSE THE FAITH!!
Anneken
Anneken

Aantal berichten : 11
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:58 pm

https://mjkit.forumotion.net/tmzcom-f21/janet-jackson-dr-murray-killed-my-brother-t3817.htm

Read this thread but you have to read all of it because it starts with TMZ's story of Janet and being in NY but there are links and articles that state she was working in Atlanta.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by JesusLover05 Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:01 pm

The only way I can see Michael Jackson still being alive is if God raised him from the dead after he died and Jesus gave him a miracle. That is the only thing that will make me believe that. Anyways, God is a lot more powerful and miraculous. What if God did not want Michael to die of a drug overdose? What if the doctor screwed up accidently? What if God saw that and said, "Hey, I did not want to see Michael die like that!!! I wanted to heal and recover him, not kill him. I am going to restore his life to him and spare his life a few more years while I am healing and recovering him at the same time!!!" God could have spoken that. God is a miracle working God and he takes a tragedy and turns it into a miracle.
JesusLover05
JesusLover05

Aantal berichten : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipy111 Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:03 pm

Venus wrote:Guys I just don't know what to do anymore! The clues are falling to pieces! Icon_sad
today was very tough one. First this article with Janet. She finally spoke and said things I was affraid to know... Many of us believed that until Janet would speak about it we can be sure it's a hoax. Now she did! The clues are falling to pieces! Icon_cry She doesn't really look like the one who will lie that easy.
Another one thing that made us believe that it was all faked - Dr. Murray. Many people thought that he is not real, photoshoped (someone even thought it was Michael in disguise!). So today he showed up The clues are falling to pieces! Icon_neutral...
I still don't know what to think about this video with Murray. The first time I saw it I actually didn't think about anything, just watched and I noticed that he was scared. Really! Then I listened the BS he was talking about and I found his words similar to Michael's. I went to the forum and everyone thought the same.
But now I think that Conrad is just a puppet in somebody's hands - he's scared and does everything to protect his @ss, including leaving strange messages to "supporters", which I think were made up on purpose to mislead us, to make us believe Michael is still alive.
People that call themselves MJ friends, like Cassandra Sims and others are fake!
All MJ siblings and friends clearly said he passed... The clues are falling to pieces! Icon_sad
The only real clues that we still have are videos on 25th of June and ambulance photo.
About the photo I wanted to say long ago... It's fake, I guess, BUT guys, if it's fake it doesn't mean that Michael is alive. Probably paps just couldn't make a shot and, as you said, the guy that made the picture is MJ "friend". Probably he had another picture made long ago and just faked it for current case to get crazy money.
As for me, the guy on the picture look more MJ than Michael on most of the pictures in last few years. And O2 guy is Michael and the press conference is NOT staged. I'm from Russia and our russian tv channel had it's own journalist there in London broadcasting live. The clues are falling to pieces! Icon_monkey
"This is it" is just rehearsing thing, I see no REAL clues, just things that could be cut and drop into film by producers and KO to make the movie more interesting for fans, more misterious - it can be just marketing tool....
That's all I can state.
Please HELP ME TO KEEP THE FAITH! I don't want to believe Michael is gone. I'm depressed last 2 days like on 25th of june.

To be honest, if you guys think that he's gone and not coming back, close the site. Its making people on here get false hope and first thing people will get clues and say yay, he's alive, but on the other hand people will start to get doubt and say they think he's really gone. If you guys think that he's gone, either close the site or leave!
Whipy111
Whipy111
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 33
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipy111 Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:05 pm

Also, if he is really dead, thats fine, I'll move on and say he's in a better place.
Whipy111
Whipy111
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 33
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by badloving Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:05 pm

yes when i read she said she was in NY i was like The clues are falling to pieces! Affraid The clues are falling to pieces! Affraid
keep the faith!!!hugs
badloving
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 203
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:06 pm

Anneken wrote:First If Janet is that smart,why does she married Jermaine Dupri after she betraid him with another woman?And maybe the family plays an act.And the biggist hope for my personal is Dave Dave.SO DONT LOSE THE FAITH!!

WTF? She betraid with woman? First time I hear this. Thanks. I just thought that she's not that sweet. I remembered her tribute when she was freaky angry... The clues are falling to pieces! Icon_rr
Venus
Venus
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:07 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:Look at the thread regarding Janet. She originally stated to Harper's Bazaar that she was in Atlanta filming when she heard the news and now she is stating that she was in her NY home when she heard the news that morning. CA is 3 hours behind NY so if the 911 call happened at 12:21 in CA it would have been after 3 p.m. in NY when everything started happening.

Don't lose faith. Noone can seem to keep a straight story in this including Janet, who like you, I never believed would lie!

WOW!!!! I was thinking that something was differant! Cause I remember her saying she had just got off a plane or something and she went straight back out-wow wow wow Ima go look at that thread or the harpers article...hmmm.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenschi Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:07 pm

I personally wouldn't put it past Janet to mess with the media after what they did to her brother. Now messing with us, the fans, I can't say. But if it's to make the media look like jackszz's I say more power to her.
Tenschi
Tenschi
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 40
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:09 pm

Venus wrote:
Anneken wrote:First If Janet is that smart,why does she married Jermaine Dupri after she betraid him with another woman?And maybe the family plays an act.And the biggist hope for my personal is Dave Dave.SO DONT LOSE THE FAITH!!

WTF? She betraid with woman? First time I hear this. Thanks. I just thought that she's not that sweet. I remembered her tribute when she was freaky angry... The clues are falling to pieces! Icon_rr

ok ok did you mean "he betrayed her with another woman" cause you said "she betrayed him with another woman"
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:11 pm

JesusLover05 wrote:The only way I can see Michael Jackson still being alive is if God raised him from the dead after he died and Jesus gave him a miracle. That is the only thing that will make me believe that. Anyways, God is a lot more powerful and miraculous. What if God did not want Michael to die of a drug overdose? What if the doctor screwed up accidently? What if God saw that and said, "Hey, I did not want to see Michael die like that!!! I wanted to heal and recover him, not kill him. I am going to restore his life to him and spare his life a few more years while I am healing and recovering him at the same time!!!" God could have spoken that. God is a miracle working God and he takes a tragedy and turns it into a miracle.

Seems like you have sleepless night or drank too much The clues are falling to pieces! Icon_lol
I do believe in Gods overpower, but resurrection is too much...
I prefer to believe that God thought it's all wrong and Michael has to live long and happy life, because he is earth guardian angel for us all. So God just tracked back time, change some stuff, so now we sit here on this forum and trying to figure out WTF.

Last edited by Venus on Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Venus
Venus
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KPNUTS Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:14 pm

I know how you feel, it is getting more and more difficult.

Until I get concrete proof, either way, I'll keep the faith...

One thing that I have thought about in the last few days is that the family (all of them) may be saying things to throw everyone off the scent. The can't exactly come out and say 'yes, Michael is alive, it was all a hoax' can they?! I have a strange feeling they are protecting Michael. Of course, I may well be proved wrong.

It's hard I know. Like all of us, I want to believe he is alive. There are still so many inconsistencies, it's difficult seeing the wood for the trees sometimes.

I believe Michael wanted / wants to take back control of his life, and send an important message to the world.

'Everyone's trying to control me
Seems like the world's got a role for me
I'm so confused...'

From 'Will you Be There'
KPNUTS
KPNUTS
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 39
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by lightoftheworld Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:30 pm

@Venus

Something to read for you The clues are falling to pieces! Icon_study The clues are falling to pieces! Icon_biggrin

www.mjtruth.wordpress.com/the-weird-list

L.O.V.E.
lightoftheworld
lightoftheworld

Aantal berichten : 7
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02
Leeftijd : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by See Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:31 pm

Sorry but those were not clues, those were our own (not mine though) theories....
Some theories are like from sicfi-movie IMO and bound to fall apart...
People you should concentrade on the whole picture surrounding the events of 25 June...
All the trolls and the casandras are getting us off track, some ppl here are very naive and believe what they want to believe IMO...
Some ppl are just telling what they think happend, and the story seems to get a life of its own....
Many of you are so focused on finding out what happend, that you are loosing track of reality... This is not a MOVIE or a GAME...
What sick person would fake his death to get back at anyone, or to play a interactive game....
Do you truly believe that Michael Jackson would do suck a thing?????????

@ JesusLover...
Why, are you compairing Michael to Jesus... are you insane????
Do you even know what you are talking about, have you ever red the Bibel???
Michael was just HUMAN and not a SAINT send down from heaven stop it!
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:39 pm

Ok, since when is the Jackson family known to always tell the truth? And duh they are gonna say he is dead...that's the whole purpose of a hoax. You don't want people to know. If they said he was alive...well then...it wouldn't be a hoax would it? I think Janet is just helping out her big brother. Smile That's probably why she did the interview. And honestly, I always expected her to come out. If you go on her website, she has already had an untelevised interview. She talked about Michael. She was saying things about him in present tense. She apologized for talking about him in present tense and said "It's just so hard for me to believe he is gone." I can send the link of that interview if anyone wants to read it.
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:48 pm

lightoftheworld wrote:@Venus

Something to read for you The clues are falling to pieces! Icon_study The clues are falling to pieces! Icon_biggrin

L.O.V.E.

Thank you! sometimes we all need to refresh memory The clues are falling to pieces! Icon_surprised
Venus
Venus
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:54 pm

i heard that janet was on a movie set when she heard for godssake janet is an actress,she hid not 1 but 2 marriages from everyone ,she is good at hiddng things,she is not lying but acting. 1 OSCAR FOR MISS JANET JACKSON. she does not fool me she is doing a good job and getting her albums publicity
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:56 pm

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:i heard that janet was on a movie set when she heard for godssake janet is an actress,she hid not 1 but 2 marriages from everyone ,she is good at hiddng things,she is not lying but acting. 1 OSCAR FOR MISS JANET JACKSON. she does not fool me she is doing a good job and getting her albums publicity

Exactly! Same goes for Brooke Shields at the memorial. They are actresses!
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:58 pm

Venus wrote:

L.O.V.E.

Thank you! sometimes we all need to refresh memory The clues are falling to pieces! Icon_surprised

Did TMZ really report MJ's death before it was announced? The clues are falling to pieces! Icon_question
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angela1958 Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:03 pm

Whipy111 wrote:Also, if he is really dead, thats fine, I'll move on and say he's in a better place.

Noooo, that wouldn't be fine!!! The clues are falling to pieces! Icon_evil How can you say, he's in a better place, when he would be dead. He surely wants to be on earth with all his beloved ones, especially his kids, family, friends and fans. Who is waiting in heaven for him????
Our planet is still the best place for him to be and we all are waiting for him with hearts full of love and desire! The clues are falling to pieces! Herz
angela1958
angela1958

Aantal berichten : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothcriminal2792 Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:07 pm

YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote:
Venus wrote:

L.O.V.E.

Did TMZ really report MJ's death before it was announced? The clues are falling to pieces! Icon_question

yes they sure did, long before it had been confirmed, im not even sure the abulance had reached the hospital yet.
smoothcriminal2792
smoothcriminal2792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 121
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04
Leeftijd : 32

http://twitter.com/nathalia2792

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:11 pm

smoothcriminal2792 wrote:
YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote:
Venus wrote:

L.O.V.E.

yes they sure did, long before it had been confirmed, im not even sure the abulance had reached the hospital yet.

That's pretty funny. Who owns TMZ? apparently someone who knows about the hoax. So therefore it would have to be someone who knows MJ...wouldn't it?
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:12 pm

See,

you right on one thing he was human and he was not the Messiah/Jesus and like all of us God created him for a purpose.

I know at times this gets frustrating because many of us want to just get to the bottom of all this.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothcriminal2792 Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:16 pm

YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote:
YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote:
Venus wrote:

L.O.V.E.

That's pretty funny. Who owns TMZ? apparently someone who knows about the hoax. So therefore it would have to be someone who knows MJ...wouldn't it?

IMO yes, i think it was planned, unless TMZ is run by psychics. the odds of that are very slim The clues are falling to pieces! Drunken_smilie
smoothcriminal2792
smoothcriminal2792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:17 pm

infinitylady wrote:See,

you right on one thing he was human and he was not the Messiah/Jesus and like all of us God created him for a purpose.

I know at times this gets frustrating because many of us want to just get to the bottom of all this.

You are right. He is very talented, but he isn't God. He even said that. GOD gave him those talents.
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:19 pm

YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote:
YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote:
Venus wrote:

L.O.V.E.

IMO yes, i think it was planned, unless TMZ is run by psychics. the odds of that are very slim The clues are falling to pieces! Drunken_smilie

lol. It had to have been planned. How in the world can you report a death before it happens? Oh, and I tried to look for the article on TMZ about MJ's death to see if I could find the time they put it on the internet but I had no luck... The clues are falling to pieces! Icon_sad
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:20 pm

and if he is dead which i know is not true where is the JUSTICE
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:24 pm

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:and if he is dead which i know is not true where is the JUSTICE
Justice for what when he isn't dead?
The clues are falling to pieces! Lol
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:31 pm

has anyone tried to find out who owns tmz
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:32 pm

The me-D-Dumb!
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:32 pm

Spakk, that would be good to know though.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothcriminal2792 Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:36 pm

YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote:
YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote:
YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote:
Venus wrote:

L.O.V.E.

lol. It had to have been planned. How in the world can you report a death before it happens? Oh, and I tried to look for the article on TMZ about MJ's death to see if I could find the time they put it on the internet but I had no luck... The clues are falling to pieces! Icon_sad

i have found the link, but TMZ has covered their tracks if you check the time it was posted:
http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/25/michael-jackson-dies-death-dead-cardiac-arrest/
they originally reported the "death" over an hour before he "died" .....
smoothcriminal2792
smoothcriminal2792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:38 pm

WE may be able to find a connection to mj,cos for this hoax to work he would need a media source that could be controlled. i know they are 4 years old and i cant shake this feeling that mj is behind them. it goes back to the 2005 geraldo interview mj said he wanted to do film and innovate,what a way to innovate controlling a media outlet .does that make sense to anyone
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothcriminal2792 Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:40 pm

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:has anyone tried to find out who owns tmz

TMZ is owned by AOL,Telepictures Productions, and Warner Bros.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TMZ.com

these companies also own CNN, so why did they not know at the same time???

-and why am i not surprised??
smoothcriminal2792
smoothcriminal2792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothcriminal2792 Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:42 pm

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:WE may be able to find a connection to mj,cos for this hoax to work he would need a media source that could be controlled. i know they are 4 years old and i cant shake this feeling that mj is behind them. it goes back to the 2005 geraldo interview mj said he wanted to do film and innovate,what a way to innovate controlling a media outlet .does that make sense to anyone
you have a very good point there, i think that could be quite possible.
smoothcriminal2792
smoothcriminal2792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:48 pm

You can look at some old tv footage?? i mean in holland i was watching cnn and they said tmz reported it first so maybe you can ceck fo rsome times there?? its just an idea so i dont know if its worth something:P
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:50 pm

More Mediagangstas.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:51 pm

Venus wrote:Guys I just don't know what to do anymore! The clues are falling to pieces! Icon_sad
That's all I can state.

You've forgotten a few important facts ( not clues):
- the ambulance videos
- the "still not signed" DC
- 3 different DC
- the moving body in the helicopter
- 2 different autopsy results
- no clue as to what really happened on june 25th; many different stroies
- the police got there 2 days late
- the family cleaned the house before the police got there

this is all I can remember now as far as facts are concerned...I'm sure there's a thread somewhere with a recap of all of them.
So we're not quite done yet! Wink
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothcriminal2792 Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:58 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:You can look at some old tv footage?? i mean in holland i was watching cnn and they said tmz reported it first so maybe you can ceck fo rsome times there?? its just an idea so i dont know if its worth something:P

i havent found anything on the subject yet, the only station that reported based on TMZ was FOX i think. still looking though. But what i did find is that the time listed on the tmz page (5:20 pm) if that is supposed to be Eastern time, it's still posted before his time of "death" ..i hope that makes sense..
smoothcriminal2792
smoothcriminal2792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothcriminal2792 Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:01 pm

infinitylady wrote:

More Mediagangstas.

oh yes they sure are.
what i find to be funny though, is that all other media looks down on TMZ, but they're pretty much all owned by the same companies....??? i smell a media conspiracy..IMO
smoothcriminal2792
smoothcriminal2792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hesouttamylife Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:06 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:Look at the thread regarding Janet. She originally stated to Harper's Bazaar that she was in Atlanta filming when she heard the news and now she is stating that she was in her NY home when she heard the news that morning. CA is 3 hours behind NY so if the 911 call happened at 12:21 in CA it would have been after 3 p.m. in NY when everything started happening.

When did Janet change her story? She WAS in Atlanta filming Part 2 of Why Did I Get Married with Tyler Perry. That is a fact.
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 159
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by hesouttamylife Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:14 pm

angela1958 wrote:
Whipy111 wrote:Also, if he is really dead, thats fine, I'll move on and say he's in a better place.

Noooo, that wouldn't be fine!!! The clues are falling to pieces! Icon_evil How can you say, he's in a better place, when he would be dead. He surely wants to be on earth with all his beloved ones, especially his kids, family, friends and fans. Who is waiting in heaven for him????
Our planet is still the best place for him to be and we all are waiting for him with hearts full of love and desire! The clues are falling to pieces! Herz

I do believe that you make your heaven or your hell right here on earth. When you die you are returned to energy and recirculated. When death occurs, another life begins and that energy finds a new host and becomes a life form again.
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 159
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by CKopp Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:25 pm

Whipy111 wrote:
That's all I can state.

To be honest, if you guys think that he's gone and not coming back, close the site. Its making people on here get false hope and first thing people will get clues and say yay, he's alive, but on the other hand people will start to get doubt and say they think he's really gone. If you guys think that he's gone, either close the site or leave!

The clues are falling to pieces! Icon_arrow I thought this website was for SUPPORT amongst people with a common interest, as well as, a place to compile information and clues with regards to the hoax. All opinions need to be heard, good or bad. Whether you like it or not, we all have to face reality, if that is in fact the case here. If I have to put up with all the "out-to-lunch" threads that are posted continuously, then everyone should have to put up with threads they don't like.

If I don't like a subject, I move on ................., otherwise, if I was able to pick and choose who and what people posted, well ........ The clues are falling to pieces! Icon_question

I am the first one to deny reality when it comes to this subject. This whole situation breaks my heart, no matter what events took place, and no matter what the truth is The clues are falling to pieces! Icon_silent .

I guess what I'm trying to say is; you're not the only one here who needs help, and closure. The clues are falling to pieces! Icon_neutral

Last edited by CKopp on Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
CKopp
CKopp

Aantal berichten : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:30 pm

Janet has been acting since Good Times days. She's very good too. You're right! She's very good at hiding things. She's playing a role. I am not buying anything she is saying about being torn up over MJ's supposed death. Everyone Keep the Faith!

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:i heard that janet was on a movie set when she heard for godssake janet is an actress,she hid not 1 but 2 marriages from everyone ,she is good at hiddng things,she is not lying but acting. 1 OSCAR FOR MISS JANET JACKSON. she does not fool me she is doing a good job and getting her albums publicity
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:37 pm

thank you sweet1 , you get it
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next