Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson Signed AEG Contract Stating He Had "No Known Health Problems"

3 posters

Go down

Michael Jackson Signed AEG Contract Stating He Had "No Known Health Problems" Empty Michael Jackson Signed AEG Contract Stating He Had "No Known Health Problems"

Post by pumpkin Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:25 am

I just found this but I noted there is no date on this, there is a blacked out line at the top don't know if this was a date but also at the bottom where the signatures are there is no date which I think is unusual?

I don't know if this is real and how these people seem to be the only ones with the copy but it's interesting, although not having a date on the contract makes me a little skeptical, also the copy is grainy and not 'straight' on the page, which also makes me think it isn't real as surely most people these days could at least produce a good photocopy Rolling Eyes

http://www.radaronline.com/sites/default/files/AEG%20contract.pdf
pumpkin
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 84
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Signed AEG Contract Stating He Had "No Known Health Problems" Empty Re: Michael Jackson Signed AEG Contract Stating He Had "No Known Health Problems"

Post by Jubilee Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:36 am

Strange but I wonder what it is they are hiding study
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Signed AEG Contract Stating He Had "No Known Health Problems" Empty Re: Michael Jackson Signed AEG Contract Stating He Had "No Known Health Problems"

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:40 am

Yeah .. the date is missing on this ... and contract is a little shotty and badly printed ... this a copy or the original...???
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkin Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:58 am

It says it's a copy of the doc which was filed with the county superior court re the probate.

It does also state that it is a contract for the This Is It tour, but the document does not state anywhere that this is what it is for, no mention of 'This Is It' anywhere (and still no date).

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/08/exclusive-michael-jackson-signed-aeg-contract-stating-he-had-no-known-health
pumpkin
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkin Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:04 am

Something else which just came into my mind, if this is for the 'This Is It' concerts, there is no mention of how many concerts there will be i.e. 10 or 50?

That would have been an integral part of the contract, maybe this is faked or for an old tour?
pumpkin
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down