Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Informant Claims that "Jonathan" was theO2 Michael

+32
marsheliamorgan
city.gal1
MJonMyMind
MauraMissesMichael
neverlandprincess
ILuvUMoreMJ
juliet
Sweet1
Loree
See
mjssoulmate
Karrwinkel
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFOREVER
beverleyflossy
phoenix
mommy
Human_nature
MJfan777
MJSmile4Us
MJJ Love
hungry
nlb
neverlandsfairy
annieisnotokey
Liberian.Girl.
Savannah
SeeingClues
hasil
EarthAngel90
Rach
CantStopLovingU
36 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Informant Claims that "Jonathan" was theO2 Michael - Page 2 Empty Re: Informant Claims that "Jonathan" was theO2 Michael

Post by phoenix Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:29 am

okay the one thing of all that info i really believe is that O2 guy was not MJ at all- thats why i did not believe in annies theory (thought its a great thing to read)

but please guys, stay sceptical- too many people would love to play with us
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Informant Claims that "Jonathan" was theO2 Michael - Page 2 Empty Re: Informant Claims that "Jonathan" was theO2 Michael

Post by beverleyflossy Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:49 am

look at this mj trivia quiz, i found it odd when some of the options list Johnathon, dont know how to look to see when the quiz was made, but some of the comments go back to middle of August
http://www.quizmoz.com/quizzes/Celebrity-Quizzes-I/m/Michael-Jackson-Trivia-Quiz.asp
beverleyflossy
beverleyflossy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-10
Leeftijd : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:59 pm

GetItRight had a new conversation with the Informant - If you guys can give me a few minutes, I will transcribe it.

I believe this guy - I dont know why but I believe the Informant. I think we need to do what he said.

For any of you visiting here from the MJHD forum, I cant seem to get my password mailed to me anymore, so I cant post but I wanted my friends here to start thinking about this.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:17 pm

nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:20 pm

Informant Claims that "Jonathan" was theO2 Michael - Page 2 Moz-screenshot-20
Informant Claims that "Jonathan" was theO2 Michael - Page 2 29mx1s5
Informant Claims that "Jonathan" was theO2 Michael - Page 2 J6iyhj
Informant Claims that "Jonathan" was theO2 Michael - Page 2 Vsl844

Informant Claims that "Jonathan" was theO2 Michael - Page 2 1199yzr
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:20 pm

guys, you think is possible michael was acting like a loser Very Happy only to be against a article of the AEG contract??
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:38 pm

MJalive wrote:guys, you think is possible michael was acting like a loser Very Happy only to be against a article of the AEG contract??

Could be ... Michael is very vervasitle .... His Music Proves it well ..... Very Happy What a Face Neutral .
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:48 pm

[quote="Dancing Machine"]SO I WAS RIGHT? JOHN HENSLEY IS THE DOUBLE?!

https://mjkit.forumotion.net/just-to-chat-about-whatever-f7/john-hensley-weird-link-to-mj-t1058-25.htm#25806[/quote]

You could be right at this point .... We have to check some more just in case. Very Happy
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:53 pm

WTH is this??

This is getting more and more weird everyday.

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:57 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:
MJalive wrote:guys, you think is possible michael was acting like a loser Very Happy only to be against a article of the AEG contract??

Could be ... Michael is very vervasitle .... His Music Proves it well ..... Very Happy What a Face Neutral .

cause at the contract its very clear artist shall use his best efforts to maintain a positive public perception of artist and Artist shall not conduct himseif in a manner that will negatively impact the reputation of the Artist or Promoter
but... i think de did not effort enough LOL

and sometimes his voice sounds like ecas and sometimes sounds like michael. The hands are different, ... but, maybe yes maybe not ... confused a lot to my head >_
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:03 pm

Thanks NLB - I transcribed it because the FONT is so small on those screen shots, it is hard to read. Very Happy I started a new topic for CONTACT 2 -
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:11 pm

I really dont know what to think about this AT ALL Neutral
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:40 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:I really dont know what to think about this AT ALL Neutral

i need drugs...RLY!

What a Face What a Face What a Face
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:55 pm

JUST FOR THE RECORD (because I’m receiving nasty pms at the other forum):

I NEVER said GetItRight a.k.a. OrderInArtificialChaos was playing with people’s emotions.

What I said was that the informant that's feeding this MJHD member was probably getting his/her ideas from my theory and I hate the fact that I may have posted an idea that some sick mind can use to play with people’s emotions.

I’m not accusing anybody. I’m expressing a concern.

You are all intelligent people. You are free to choose whatever you want to. Just don’t twist my intentions when I speak my mind.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:03 am

annieisnotokey wrote:JUST FOR THE RECORD (because I’m receiving nasty pms at the other forum):

I NEVER said GetItRight a.k.a. OrderInArtificialChaos was playing with people’s emotions.

What I said was that the informant that's feeding this MJHD member was probably getting his/her ideas from my theory and I hate the fact that I may have posted an idea that some sick mind can use to play with people’s emotions.

I’m not accusing anybody. I’m expressing a concern.

You are all intelligent people. You are free to choose whatever you want to. Just don’t twist my intentions when I speak my mind.

I´m sorry to hear that annie.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:29 am

Informant said - Be cautious of people willing to present those on the forums with "FACTS" - and of people on the websites in general because there are lots of misleading people in HIGH PLACES.

That means that if we as a group begin to go in the right direction - someone comes along with a "fact" that changes our course? Hmmm
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:37 am

CantStopLovingU wrote:Informant said - Be cautious of people willing to present those on the forums with "FACTS" - and of people on the websites in general because there are lots of misleading people in HIGH PLACES.

That means that if we as a group begin to go in the right direction - someone comes along with a "fact" that changes our course? Hmmm

I believe that because it has happened many times.
Many theories and thoughts have JUST made SENSE, and then all the sudden we have someone try and come and debunk it or throw some kind of crazy twist into it...
Blockers.....
Ask him, what is THE REAL DEAL.
NO TIMES FOR GAMES, HELL TIME IS MONEY, MONEY IS TIME.
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:48 am

And again we have a 'informant' or somebody who knows whats going on pff i have learned my lesson with that one sorry dont buy it(yet Razz ).
Only is he/she comes with good things that doesnt F up some peoples minds in here, isnt the first time Rolling Eyes sorry no offense
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Karrwinkel Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:54 am

garbage! ....the O2 Michael was the real deal!!!! I'm sure!!!!
Karrwinkel
Karrwinkel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 39
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:50 pm

Totally agree with you Karrwinkel!!!
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by See Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:04 pm

Karrwinkel wrote:garbage! ....the O2 Michael was the real deal!!!! I'm sure!!!!

No it was ME LOL....
Seriously I think it was him too...... Michael in front of the public the last time, baybe he new and acted kinda conftable or he was kinda loosend up a little... We are used to seeing him shy and holding back...But maybe this time he was like: well they won't be seeing me again!!!
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Loree Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:25 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:

My gut feeling? Althought parts of my theory might be true, this informant is fake.
The comeback -if there's one- won't be done by a double/decoy/impersonator. Parts of the TII movie might (have any of you seen "The Crow"?)

what about the crow movie??
Loree
Loree
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:02 pm

Well! IMHO, I don't know who was at the O2 I just know it wasn't MJ. I settled that 2 months ago and nothing has changed. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:33 pm

Loree wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:

My gut feeling? Althought parts of my theory might be true, this informant is fake.
The comeback -if there's one- won't be done by a double/decoy/impersonator. Parts of the TII movie might (have any of you seen "The Crow"?)

what about the crow movie??

When Brandon Lee died, there was 8 days of filming left in the movie. To finish out the rest of the movie, they used a live body double and some digital composing. Dream Quest was the company who did the special effect for breaking the mirror, Brandon did not break the mirror because the scene was shot after his death. DreamQuest manged to make it look like Brandon did it. The scene of him entering the loft was the stunt double, on most of the shots that are behind brandon in the loft are the body doubles.

More about the movie:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109506/
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:55 pm

My thoughts on everything is that the forums are really under the micro and whoever is playing with all of us, they feed us with a complete concoction of all our theories/speculations. So what they're doing is actually giving/dropping clues, because they know that we are all obssessed with Michael, that actually came from everybody's thoughts in the forum.

Like Annie said, she has mentioned about doubles/decoys and they had to manufacture her ideas, presenting it with a different style. Informant Claims that "Jonathan" was theO2 Michael - Page 2 Icon_study

I hate all these manipulators and exploiters. They're all over the place. And everything that's happening is from the supposed death of Michael wherein others are also busy with their financial/investment gimmicks - all at the expense of the June 25. Informant Claims that "Jonathan" was theO2 Michael - Page 2 Kopfschuettel

I do hope I'm getting my thoughts through and I know I need something to clear my head.

Last edited by juliet on Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:07 pm

See wrote:
Karrwinkel wrote:garbage! ....the O2 Michael was the real deal!!!! I'm sure!!!!

No it was ME LOL....
Seriously I think it was him too...... Michael in front of the public the last time, baybe he new and acted kinda conftable or he was kinda loosend up a little... We are used to seeing him shy and holding back...But maybe this time he was like: well they won't be seeing me again!!!

I agree. Smile
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:36 pm

juliet wrote:My thoughts on everything is that the forums are really under the micro and whoever is playing with all of us, they feed us with a complete concoction of all our theories/speculations. So what they're doing is actually giving/dropping clues, because they know that we are all obssessed with Michael, that actually came from everybody's thoughts in the forum.

Like Annie said, she has mentioned about doubles/decoys and they had to manufacture her ideas, presenting it with a different style. Informant Claims that "Jonathan" was theO2 Michael - Page 2 Icon_study

I hate all these manipulators and exploiters. They're all over the place. And everything that's happening is from the supposed death of Michael wherein others are also busy with their financial/investment gimmicks - all at the expense of the June 25. Informant Claims that "Jonathan" was theO2 Michael - Page 2 Kopfschuettel

I do hope I'm getting my thoughts through and I know I need something to clear my head.

Thank you Juliet.
Yes, you're getting your point across and I'm certainly glad you're part of this Forum!

You deserve a round of applause:
Informant Claims that "Jonathan" was theO2 Michael - Page 2 64021719chptbjabapplaus
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:59 pm

There's surely something we can do to outsmart them or even to put a stop to them. They're just letting us on their merry-go-round.

I know something's gonna happen after the TII Movie and I do hope a piece of that event would be the handing down the respect to the fans of Michael.

Michael is the only who can stop all these endless dramas.

Soooo glad that you're with us Annie. Puts my head back on my shoulders. Informant Claims that "Jonathan" was theO2 Michael - Page 2 Herz Informant Claims that "Jonathan" was theO2 Michael - Page 2 Drunken_smilie
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:35 pm

@Annie and Juliet-thank God for you guys.
I really hate the repeating about the "know the differance in an impersonater and a double" like we really have not known Michael AT ALL. And the inconsistancies in Michaels life...it bothers me. Where exactly were the inconsistnacies-because I have always seen consistancy there. Should we look into this? One thing he says that is right is that it does make me afraid of what I will find if that is true.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by MauraMissesMichael Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:17 pm

All that I really have to say about this is that I was the person contacted about this "double" and I honestly after awhile never thought anything about it... But now im not so sure what to think anymore.. I really in my heart believe that it was Michael at the press conference... But I am like 200% sure that this Jonathan guy DOES exist and has "worked" for Michael... That's all that I can say.. And I didnt know any of this for certain until about two days ago...

People can screw around on the internet thats true, but also there are A LOT of people out there with more information than you think... So just be careful about who you shoot down.

Thats all im saying about that.
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:32 pm

MAURA, we're not at all trying to shoot down anybody. Please read my post very carefully. Everytime I post I try not to offend anyone that's why I always say 'in my thoughts' or 'IMO'.

I believe the others never mean to shoot down anyone as well. They're careful with their words so as not to create any hostility/hurt to anybody. They've been here longer and I'm sure glad they are still around, keeps me in better perspective.

PRINCESS, I totally share the same thoughts.

Last edited by juliet on Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MauraMissesMichael Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:57 pm

juliet wrote:MAURA, we're not at all trying to shoot down anybody. Please read my post very carefully. Everytime I post I try not to offend anyone that's why I always say 'in my thoughts' or 'IMO'.

I believe the others never mean to shoot down anyone as well. They're careful with their words so as not to create any hostility/hurt to anybody. They'be been here longer and I'm sure glad they are still around, keeps me in better perspective.

PRINCESS, I totally share the same thoughts.

im not offended at all.. trust me im not. People are going to have their opinions and its very healthy to he skeptical. I was about a lot of things for a long time, but i think in time the picture is clear to everybody that wants to see it.

There have been so many theories that have been shot down and people that have been called crazy ONLY to have things that they have said, come true more recently. and these people are nowhere to be found because they were so attacked.

I just think its always healthy to be skeptical.. But always keep any open mind.. You have no idea what an open mind can do for you....

Its made this entire thing so much more clear to me Smile I always encourage people to do their own research.... To look within themselves... It wont fail you....

almost 5 months ago I had an insane dream.. That i was at a concert.. A Michael Jackson concert and it opened with a huge robot A robot that was projecting images of the past. Images of things that we have come to ignore.

The robot turned into Michael.. I woke up and never thought much about it.

Have you seen the "opening" to this is it? Google it.

Anything is possible..
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:08 pm

Thanks for your reply, MAURA. Informant Claims that "Jonathan" was theO2 Michael - Page 2 Icon_sunny

On the side, I appreciate your hard work on your vids. I'm actually going to see them again. Informant Claims that "Jonathan" was theO2 Michael - Page 2 Icon_basketball
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJonMyMind Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:10 pm

MauraMissesMichael wrote:All that I really have to say about this is that I was the person contacted about this "double" and I honestly after awhile never thought anything about it... But now im not so sure what to think anymore.. I really in my heart believe that it was Michael at the press conference... But I am like 200% sure that this Jonathan guy DOES exist and has "worked" for Michael... That's all that I can say.. And I didnt know any of this for certain until about two days ago...

People can screw around on the internet thats true, but also there are A LOT of people out there with more information than you think... So just be careful about who you shoot down.

Thats all im saying about that.

Very well said...Im sure you have lost people on this forum who you didnt belive and called them
crazy!!! When in fact their words were truth!!!! Informant Claims that "Jonathan" was theO2 Michael - Page 2 Icon_farao
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:54 am

This one is really making me insane. Have we heard this guy before...because I am having serious de-ja-vu. So are we thinking that the double died and Michael is using it to escape? OR did Michael die and if Michael died why do we need to look at the double? Why doesnt the informant just say yes Michael died? I have come to believe it was Michael at the o2 as well-the only thing really differant is the deeper cleft and his lips are bigger-but his lips have looked that way since "07". Did Michaels people knock off the double and so he is in hiding? Also we can look at pics from 91 until now and see Michael looking differant-we all agree there are differances,but moods/makeup and surrounding circumstances in his life in any of those years can contribute to that. Also,all the pics we look at ,he is somewhere public and usually with someone (like Liz Taylor). What of the inconsistencies. I have been trying to find what they are....because his outlook/viewpoints and stories for the way things were in his life never changed(so I don't like the statement "he represented what was conveniant at the time". There are a few things that have been said that even the Jackosn family can't validate. Like his conversion to Islam. LK asked Jermaine and he said he really did not know if Michael converted-
Joe said the same thing. I remember some "friend" after June 25th said Michael would not have Scientolagy and though he looked into Islam he never really went all the way with it. He said he also looked at Kaballah/Judaism (probably during the Geller/Schmulley years.
But there is that newsreel from Pakistan saying that he did. We also have Michael,from the time in the eighties until recent years talking from the viewpoint of a very private and traditional sounding sexual lifestyle. He married DR for Godsake and according to her it was soley to have children...then we have these supposed stories of Grace possibly being involved and this strange person that met him at a signing. Oh and the supposed Omar fathering. So if we take those stories we have heard they are inconsistant I suppose.
The double would explain him acting strange at the o2. The double might explain him being late for the conferance(unless they sent the double b/c Michael would not go).
We could really go on and on with this. Maybe the double was the "gay" Michael Jackson that Ian Halprins informants talked about-but if Jonathon the double was misrepresenting Michael he would'nt have kept him working for him...right? Unless all the bad stuff was Michael and the double was damage control.
This one is really bothering me. I really could just close shop here. There is so far it could go ,either way. Maurra I really like your videos,I honestly think they are the best out there,as far as the hoax videos go. You said it made this whole thing clearer to you,are you going to use it in your next one?
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:04 pm

If it was MJ at 02 (and I really don't know, I keep going back and forth on this) why was he acting so odd?

He seemed so out of character, to me. Not the humble MJ that we knew from before -- the pumping of the fist when he started chanting "this is it". Has he acted this way before? If he has, I haven't come across it in all the videos that I've watched since the 25th of news conferences and such. IDK, I'm not trying to debate anyone on this but 02 doesn't make sense to me.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:14 pm

His attitude was simliar to the angry black man speech-when he says "ok" his eyebrows raise in both of them. He also has an indignant attitude in that speech ( I LOVE THAT SPEECH) but he ends it with the humble "I love yous". I have'nt really seen him pump his fsts before though-that was odd.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:20 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:His attitude was simliar to the angry black man speech-when he says "ok" his eyebrows raise in both of them. He also has an indignant attitude in that speech ( I LOVE THAT SPEECH) but he ends it with the humble "I love yous". I have'nt really seen him pump his fsts before though-that was odd.

True, but even in the "angry black man" speech I didn't doubt it was Michael even though the content of the speech was out of character.

IDK, I'm not saying it was an imposter/double/impersonator. If it was MJ the mannerisms were "off" to me. Another explanation would be that he was "high" -- another can of worms opened. I'm not saying this is the case, just a possibility and explanation for the weirdness of the situation. Informant Claims that "Jonathan" was theO2 Michael - Page 2 Icon_question
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:41 pm

@city.gal. -I know absolutely-I have runs all those scenarios through my head as well. I just finally had to pick one and leave it because there is so much else that is driving me crazy...like this thread for instance.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:47 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:@city.gal. -I know absolutely-I have runs all those scenarios through my head as well. I just finally had to pick one and leave it because there is so much else that is driving me crazy...like this thread for instance.

I know what you mean !!! Very Happy
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:49 pm

true he could also have been acting OFF and high to give credence to the theory that was going to be coming out his death(cardiac arrest due to drugs)would seem plausible,i dont know i think sometimes at times it is michael acting off for a reason as in when i say this
is it,this is it because...... (never finshed it)OR a double.however if it is true he was late
on purpose etc. then its reasonable he was doing this on purpose and excitred as he knew
there wouldnt be ANY concert tours etc. i dont know i still cant decide,this would be one of the questions it would be really nice to have solid proof of and answers too also.
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:53 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:true he could also have been acting OFF and high to give credence to the theory that was going to be coming out his death(cardiac arrest due to drugs)would seem plausible,i dont know i think sometimes at times it is michael acting off for a reason as in when i say this
is it,this is it because...... (never finshed it)OR a double.however if it is true he was late
on purpose etc. then its reasonable he was doing this on purpose and excitred as he knew
there wouldnt be ANY concert tours etc. i dont know i still cant decide,this would be one of the questions it would be really nice to have solid proof of and answers too also.

Good point about acting -- didn't cross my mind (which is ready to explode with all of this!).

Thanks for pointing it out. Smile
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:20 am

city.gal1 wrote:If it was MJ at 02 (and I really don't know, I keep going back and forth on this) why was he acting so odd?

He seemed so out of character, to me. Not the humble MJ that we knew from before -- the pumping of the fist when he started chanting "this is it". Has he acted this way before? If he has, I haven't come across it in all the videos that I've watched since the 25th of news conferences and such. IDK, I'm not trying to debate anyone on this but 02 doesn't make sense to me.

I totally agree. I've never seen him act that way before either. I don't really believe in the double theories though. When I read about MJ not wanting to make the announcement, and his people having to coax him out of his hotel room, it made me think that what some fans said about him seeming angry could be the reason he was acting strange. If he felt pressured into doing these concerts, and angry that he had no choice, it could explain the behavior. Maybe on one hand he was happy to see his fans, but he was mad being forced to stand up there and tell everyone what he knew would never happen. Or he was on drugs. Or it was a double. Who knows? Laughing
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by mj's badest B!-tch Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:02 pm

beverleyflossy wrote:look at this mj trivia quiz, i found it odd when some of the options list Johnathon, dont know how to look to see when the quiz was made, but some of the comments go back to middle of August
http://www.quizmoz.com/quizzes/Celebrity-Quizzes-I/m/Michael-Jackson-Trivia-Quiz.asp

Ok I just did the quiz and let me tell you, on the answer page it list all the correct answers but here is one answer they chose to leave out Question

Michael Jackson Trivia Quiz Answers

1. what was his chimp's name

Correct Answer: bubbles

2. What years did he do his History tour?

Correct Answer: 1996 and 1997

3. The song ' SMILE' is from album:

Correct Answer: history

4. What was micheal jacksons favorite song

Correct Answer: smile

5. How many Grammys was he awarded?

Correct Answer: 13

6. what song did michael jackson perform with jane jackson?

Correct Answer: scream

7. What's the names of Michael Jackson's kids?

Correct Answer: Prince, Paris, Prince II

8. what's the name of Michael Jackson's first kid?

Correct Answer: Prince Michael Jackson

9. what was the name of the ranch called?

Correct Answer: neverland

10. what was the best selling album of them all?

Correct Answer: THRILLER

11. how many children did michael jackson have?
Correct Answer: 3

12. where did MJs funeral take place? QuestionQuestionQuestionQuestion

13. What year was Michael Jackson born?

Correct Answer: 1958

14. Where was Michael born?

Correct Answer: Gary,Indiana

Things that makes you go Hmmmm scratch Right?....... lol!

Last edited by mj's badest B!-tch on Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
mj's badest B!-tch
mj's badest B!-tch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-12
Leeftijd : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:03 pm

hmmmm
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by lyl Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:22 am

CantStopLovingU wrote:Hi Everyone,

Before logging in here after work, I stopped by the MJHD forums. I read a very interesting post by a member called GetItRight.

She claims that she was contacted by an Informant who told her the following:

The person who gave the This is It Announcement was not Michael. His name is Jonathan and he has worked for Michael for years.

GetItRight asks what Jonathans last name is.

Informant said that they WILL not release that information. Not cant release, butwill not release.

GetItRight said "If this were true I think I would know about this"

Informant said "I can promise you that you wouldnt,you have no more leverage than any other person on that ridiculous website"

(Not sure what website they were referring to - CSLU)

Informant said that they did not see much of a purpose in disclosing why he did the tour announcement in place of Michael, just that is was him that did it, not Michael.

GetItRight questioned the informant asking why Jonathan did it instead of Michael and how did that fit into the hoax theory.

Informant said the fact that Michael was using a double should be enough. He stressed that Jonathan is NOT an impersonator but a double and that a double and an impersonator is NOT the same thing.

Informant said that the reason why they contacted GetItRight was because she and a few others on the MJHD forum are spot on.

GetItRight asked the Informant if Michael was dead or alive.

Informant said that she wouldnt believe even if they told her and then said "I am sorry but I wont spoon feed you like the media. I am under the impression that most of you figured this out a long time ago. Youdeny the truth because in your mind there is no logic to it, and it doesn't fit your MOLD of Michael'"

They went on to say "If you are unaware of the existence of Jonathan, I hate to be the one to tell you but you dont know anything about Michael. Knowing what someone is like, is not knowing who they are - only what they represent"

GetItRight asks "So what did Michael represent?"

Informant said "Whatever was convenient at the time"

GetItRight says "So are you saying that Michael had multiple personalities?"

Informant said "Most people have 2 sides, imagine what you can do with four sides? I have to go but can I make one request?"

"Do not post this to your forum, it is not time. You will look like a fool. Some strong advice for you, Jonathan is a very real person. Everyone is fully aware of who he is as he has done very little to protect his identity. He has been in your face the whole time."

----------------------------------------------------------
My gut says that Informant is telling thje truth - but I have to toss this around in my mind for awhile and try to figure out what it means.

I believe this fits well with the Jack London theory in Annies story - if Michael and Jonathan have both been out in public as Michael - that would account for alot. What bothers me is this ... makes my stomach hurt just thinking about it - What if ... God Forbid, Michael passed and then this Jonathan guy "COMES BACK" and pretends that he is Michael?

What do youguys think about this? Gut feelings? Just because Jonathan may have "worked for Michael" for years does not mean that they were friends or that people outside of Michaels circle (the general public) would know who this Jonathan guy is.

Someone also posted this quote from MJ from the EBONY interview: "You see what I want you to see, when I want you to see it and how I want you to see it"

Or maybe the Jonathan double was the one behind the threats to Michael? If he could get Michael out of the way he could steal everything from him! Maybe that would account for the descrepancies in Michaels signature on the AEG contract?

ETA the link to the topic - Alot of good comments

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/enter-at-your-own-risk-lol-decided-to-share

Now that's something that I have been thinking about all night without having read your story first.
You ave some good points there.

And the 4 Michael doubles - that is something I can believe.
Will we ever know the truth?
lyl
lyl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:45 am

And the 4 Michael doubles - that is something I can believe.

I'm not at all trying to be rude/shoot down your thoughts, but I just don't understand how people can think there are doubles that are that good. I've said it before, you cannot - no matter how hard you try - truly be MJ. I've looked up all these look-a-likes and doubles, and it's so obvious they're not MJ. We would know if an MJ came back and it wasn't the 'real' one.
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by lyl Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:50 am

It is scientifically acknowledged that each person has 7 natural 'doubles' in this world.
lyl
lyl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:59 am

Are you serious? I've never heard that before. I'm going to start hunting for mine if that's the case. cyclops Where did you hear that?
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next