Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson still Mikey from the block!

+9
EarthAngel90
mjj29081958
annieisnotokey
endlessfire
dontmakeitfactual
emo_pinkt
Souza81
MrsBenjamin
GirlInTheMirror1
13 posters

Go down

Michael Jackson still Mikey from the block! Empty Michael Jackson still Mikey from the block!

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:37 pm

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2573761/Blouse-covered-in-blood-found-in-Jackos-wardrobe.html

Look at this. What we see here, is apparently down-to-earth-star´s wardrobe. A shirt for 3,99, plastic hangers... at least he doesn´t spent money recklessly!
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson still Mikey from the block! Empty Re: Michael Jackson still Mikey from the block!

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:42 pm

GirlInTheMirror1 wrote:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2573761/Blouse-covered-in-blood-found-in-Jackos-wardrobe.html

Look at this. What we see here, is apparently down-to-earth-star´s wardrobe. A shirt for 3,99, plastic hangers... at least he doesn´t spent money recklessly!

And the keep on rolling...

WHAT BS

Jezzzzz

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson still Mikey from the block! Empty Re: Michael Jackson still Mikey from the block!

Post by MrsBenjamin Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:48 pm

AND THE SHIRT HAD DOO DOO STAINS ON IT..DONT BY IT...MJ DONT WEAR CLOTHES LIKE THAT WE ALL KNOW THIS....DONT BELEIVE THAT CRAP
MrsBenjamin
MrsBenjamin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 61
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 38

http://www.twitter.com/kiddbenjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Souza81 Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:00 pm

This is so hilarious! Why would the police let a bloody shirt hanging in the closet of a major superstar that just died an unnatural death...
And 3.99 for a shirt? We all know he had a little more to spend!

BS! The media should be ashamed of themselves (again!)

And then this:

Mr Silverman, who is not involved with the case, said it could be a clue to
what went wrong with Dr Conrad Murray's treatment of Jacko - or the personal
physician's attempts to revive him.

He looks pretty good in that ambulance if you consider he should be dead and practically beaten-up!
ROF LMFAO!!!! Laughing
Souza81
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 259
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42

https://mjkit.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emo_pinkt Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:02 pm

the sun is the least credible source on the planet. That dosent even look like blood.

The sun are the same people who said that MJ used his children's names to get drugs. WTH??
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 174
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Souza81 Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:03 pm

Oh, and BTW, what morron whould mop blood and hang the blouse back on the hanger? Besides that it's pretty weird by itself, did they have time for that?? I mean, Michael Jackson was dying...

Last edited by Souza81 on Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Souza81
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 259
Leeftijd : 42

https://mjkit.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dontmakeitfactual Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:09 pm

I'm sorry, but I have to LOL at this!

Someone on the other forum (sorry can't remember who) got upset a people posting this kind of crap as they found it offensive....Well, as much as I hate this garbage too, it's my opinion that reacting angrily only empowers the tabloids...I think I've read too many of this kind to be offended any more.
The naivety of these people's little sad brains makes me laugh! I would have expected a little more creativity in their part, come on, they are paid for it! Do they actually think that anyone in their right mind would believe this?
Big LOL!
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessfire Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:10 pm

these people make me laugh literally. i can't stop giggling. price tag on, womans shirt, inside out, on a plastic hanger, even the lapd would know to pick something like that up.
endlessfire
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:12 pm

He just wanted to tidy up the room, I guess.
At least he performed cpr on his face, I guess he hit the nose, and when a nose is bleeding then it´s really bleeding
. He didn´t know with what he could clean up, so he just ran to MJs closet, took the new 3,99-blouse to mop of the blood... Thats obvious.

Oh , and by the way, why should the police take it then, don´t we all have blood stained shirts hanging in our closets?
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessfire Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:15 pm

seriously...i can't stop laughing!!! Laughing
endlessfire
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:16 pm

Me neither! LMFAO!
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Back to top Go down

Post by emo_pinkt Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:20 pm

Souza81 wrote:Oh, and BTW, what morron whould mop blood and hang the blouse back on the hanger? Besides that it's pretty weird by itself, did they have time for that?? I mean, Michael Jackson was dying...

lol! (man i love these emotions) afro
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:28 pm

These "journalists" really don't know when to stop, do they?? Rolling Eyes
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by mjj29081958 Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:00 pm

C'mon The Sun "Journalist", have some dignity!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And try hard next time!!!! Very Happy
mjj29081958
mjj29081958
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 192

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:11 am

Wow , they will not quit will they ... trying to make Michael look bad .. we know the Truth Michael ... don't have explain nothing ... The Sun sucks A**!!!!!

F*** the Press - Michael is the best ..!!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:21 am

@EarthAngel90 Im right there with you.

I wish they would stop trashing him. How can these people even live with themselves?

I dont get that.

Michael knows that we are supporting him, and know the truth, but that dosent help when they HURT him Sad

How can these people sleep at night.

Back to top Go down

Post by rellababy Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:32 pm

maybe the blouse was for Halloween ?:
rellababy
rellababy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:57 pm

GirlInTheMirror1 wrote:He just wanted to tidy up the room, I guess.
At least he performed cpr on his face, I guess he hit the nose, and when a nose is bleeding then it´s really bleeding
. He didn´t know with what he could clean up, so he just ran to MJs closet, took the new 3,99-blouse to mop of the blood... Thats obvious.

Oh , and by the way, why should the police take it then, don´t we all have blood stained shirts hanging in our closets?

lmao to that last question
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:38 pm

Imagine those two policemen...

"Hey, Jeff, look at this. Do you think we should take this with us?"
"Let me see... Hm, naaah! I have one of those hanging in my closet, too!"

"But Jeff, there are also those packages with medicine.. Could this be any evidence? I mean, it´s about possible manslaughter.."
"I don´t think so, leav´em there for two more weeks..."

LooL
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:13 am

GirlInTheMirror1 wrote:Imagine those two policemen...

"Hey, Jeff, look at this. Do you think we should take this with us?"
"Let me see... Hm, naaah! I have one of those hanging in my closet, too!"

"But Jeff, there are also those packages with medicine.. Could this be any evidence? I mean, it´s about possible manslaughter.."
"I don´t think so, leav´em there for two more weeks..."

LooL

LMFAO!!!!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:34 am

The tabloids aren't going to ever stop trashing MJ. That's what sells! This is the kind of world we live in. I see things for the way they really are! Everyone wants to make a buck somehow, anyway they can. Of course, that isn't MJ's shirt. That's undoubtedly not even his closet. Come on! let the masses fall for that rubbish. I am not buying any of it. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum