Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the guy from the memorial just arrived!!omg

+25
YveLoVesMJ
Human_nature
Lorrie
TinkerBell
kdkennedy74
MJJ Love
DawneVee
CaptainJaneway
dunno_it
MJFoReVeRandAlways
GirlSaturday
annieisnotokey
CantStopLovingU
Banessa
hungry
Truth_or_Dare
Pammy
jpresley
nlb
Another.Part.Of.Me
MJfan777
MiaPaparazzi
anotherpartofme
neverlandsfairy
bibi
29 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

the guy from the memorial just arrived!!omg - Page 7 Empty Re: the guy from the memorial just arrived!!omg

Post by YveLoVesMJ Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:38 pm

err so that's it?
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

the guy from the memorial just arrived!!omg - Page 7 Empty Re: the guy from the memorial just arrived!!omg

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:39 pm

So... no open casket??
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:39 pm

MJJ Love wrote:Is the Germany link showing anything?

only news -.-
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:39 pm

Pyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. My heart was beating to fast when they carried the casket out of the car. Sooooo happy it is closed!
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:40 pm

CNN is still there hovering above but you can't hear anything
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:40 pm

i wonder why the german link isn't showing anything?
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:41 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:So... no open casket??

nope.
Did you see the kids walk up and place a crown on top of the flowers? One of the brothers took them up.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:42 pm

NOOOOOOO CNN just went out again
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:42 pm

no, it isn't, MJJ Love
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:42 pm

You guys managed to see them carry the casket out and the kids with the crown?
Dang, my feed from the BBC stopped as soon as they opened the back door of the hearse before they even pulled it out or anything Sad
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:43 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:You guys managed to see them carry the casket out and the kids with the crown?
Dang, my feed from the BBC stopped as soon as they opened the back door of the hearse before they even pulled it out or anything Sad

Nope...
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:45 pm

which german link are you watching? this one?

http://www.n24.de/?startChannel=live
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:46 pm

nlb wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:So... no open casket??

nope.
Did you see the kids walk up and place a crown on top of the flowers? One of the brothers took them up.

Nope, I wasn't watching.
I don't believe in upsetting myself unnecessarily.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:47 pm

Is it safe to say that the hoax lives on??? Very Happy
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:47 pm

mommy wrote:Is it safe to say that the hoax lives on??? Very Happy
Damn Straight!
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:48 pm

Pammy wrote:which german link are you watching? this one?

http://www.n24.de/?startChannel=live

not working for me -.-

I'm watching this one http://www.n-tv.de/mediathek/livestream/
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:48 pm

I'll live in my little alternate reality (a.k.a. denial) world as long as I need to. Wink
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:48 pm

I would have to say yes...obviously the family has something to hide since they shut all the cameras down after letting us see them go to FL. They proved to us that they went there but nothing else!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:49 pm

Oh yeah!!!! bounce
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:49 pm

Yes A.P.O.M. from the overhead coverage on CNN they showed they casket being carried..err rolled out and then one of the brothers taking the kids up to put the crown on top of the flowers.

The feed from CNN keeps going in and out according to Anderson Cooper
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:50 pm

any working links?
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:50 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:

I'll live in my little alternate reality (a.k.a. denial) world as long as I need to. Wink

Guess we're in the same world then. And I like it here! lol!
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:50 pm

Is anyone able to see anything?
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:51 pm

BLODDY BUMMER!
SOmeone has to end up putting this on YOUTUBE....
I mean good grief..

The suspense.... Is like killing me.....
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:52 pm

Thanks nlb - I was watching the BBC coverage downstairs and it stopped as soon as the hearse stopped.
I'm not fussed about watching the rest of it if its like the CNN coverage hovering above with no sound. The hoax is still alive because nothing has been proved or addressed to me and none of the questions have been answered nor the hoax rumours/speculation dispelled.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:52 pm

I have CNN on and they just keep showing old footage. Anderson said it's hard to keep the feed and it's shaky cause it's from the air.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:54 pm

mommy wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:

Me too. It's warm and fuzzy. lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:55 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Thanks nlb - I was watching the BBC coverage downstairs and it stopped as soon as the hearse stopped.
I'm not fussed about watching the rest of it if its like the CNN coverage hovering above with no sound. The hoax is still alive because nothing has been proved or addressed to me and none of the questions have been answered nor the hoax rumours/speculation dispelled.

Your welcome. I firmly believe that the hoax is still on as well. This proved nothing to me. You couldn't hear what was being said but to me it looked like the kids were being led up to the casket, not like they really wanted to go. Funny the feed cut out shortly after that.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:55 pm

Lol just re-reading the 6 pages I missed while downstairs. Didn't I tell you the Jacksons were going to be 'fashionably late' to their own funeral? That's very poor taste considering they said it would start at 7pm sharp and didn't start until an hour later.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:57 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
mommy wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:

Me too. It's warm and fuzzy. lol!
I like the warm and fuzzy too!! lol!
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:00 pm

Ok did anyone else have this thought or was it just me - in my slightly twisted mind:
They said the Jacksons had bought 12 plots for the grave right? And we know there are 12 dancers for the This Is It tour - and we also know there were rumours that 12 'fans' had committed suicide in the wake of June 25.
Did anyone else get the morbid thought that the TII dancers would be the ones ending up in those 12 plots - hence why their contracts were not terminated - or is that a by-product of my mind plus the fact that I haven't been near a bed in 24 hours?
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:02 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Ok did anyone else have this thought or was it just me - in my slightly twisted mind:
They said the Jacksons had bought 12 plots for the grave right? And we know there are 12 dancers for the This Is It tour - and we also know there were rumours that 12 'fans' had committed suicide in the wake of June 25.
Did anyone else get the morbid thought that the TII dancers would be the ones ending up in those 12 plots - hence why their contracts were not terminated - or is that a by-product of my mind plus the fact that I haven't been near a bed in 24 hours?

woaaaaaaaaaah! this is really driving me crazy!! But HELL YEAH!!! THIS IS IT!!! i hope lol!
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:02 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Ok did anyone else have this thought or was it just me - in my slightly twisted mind:

It does sound very "Michaelish" given that we are having a nighttime service on a night with a full moon!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:03 pm

Pammy wrote:

woaaaaaaaaaah! this is really driving me crazy!! But HELL YEAH!!! THIS IS IT!!! i hope lol!

lol! I agree!
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:05 pm

WOAH, Excellent CALL.!
Lets hope that is what it is for.....
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:05 pm

You guys do realise that my twisted mind conjured up the idea of the 12 TII dancers being put into the 12 crypts right? Cos you all seem to be agreeing with me rofl Razz
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:06 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:You guys do realise that my twisted mind conjured up the idea of the 12 TII dancers being put into the 12 crypts right? Cos you all seem to be agreeing with me rofl Razz

I understood but my twisted mind agrees with yours LOL
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:07 pm

I'm speculating again but what if they cut the live feed because they can't show us how the movie will end before it comes out in Oct?
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:08 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:You guys do realise that my twisted mind conjured up the idea of the 12 TII dancers being put into the 12 crypts right? Cos you all seem to be agreeing with me rofl Razz

That's what I thought you might have meant, but I wasn't sure if your mind was that twisted. Razz
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:08 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:I'm speculating again but what if they cut the live feed because they can't show us how the movie will end before it comes out in Oct?

OMG! I swear that is what I thought!
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:08 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:I'm speculating again but what if they cut the live feed because they can't show us how the movie will end before it comes out in Oct?

Thats what I am believing.
GOSH, Oct 28th cannot get here quick enuff!! Smile
I cant wait!!!!
I want to BUY MY TICKETS right now...
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:08 pm

Banessa wrote:

I understood but my twisted mind agrees with yours LOL
Ah I get you - good good, so I'm not the only psycho here then cheers cheers
On a serious note - it makes sense to me lol

@kdkennedy - excellent point - the ending of the movie - why were people so darn happy at the funeral? Because they knew it wasn't a funeral, it looked like a party to me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:09 pm

Banessa wrote:

same here!!! OH my....im really nervous!! and I cant wait!!!!
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:09 pm

Banessa wrote:

Let's hope this it it!
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:10 pm

What do u think of applehead´s latest tweets?

and btw.... the number 71 is also a clue ...i´m 100% sure! the Ambulance for example....then Michael is dead today for exactly 71 days AND the Jackson 5 did their greatest hits album in 1971 The Jackson 5 - The Greatest Hits [1971]

Last edited by Pammy on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:12 pm

nlb wrote:

That's what I thought you might have meant, but I wasn't sure if your mind was that twisted. Razz
lol! lol! lol!
That's my cue to go to bed lol,
Have a great night everyone, I know I'm happy Very Happy
Love you all xoxo
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJaneway Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:13 pm

there is a nice highspeed chase happening right now.
http://media.myfoxla.com/live
CaptainJaneway
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:13 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
nlb wrote:

lol! lol! lol!
Love you all xoxo

Night APOM! Great twisted minds think alike lol
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:14 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
nlb wrote:

lol! lol! lol!
Love you all xoxo

Lol same, it's 07:14 here! I can't keep my eyes opened o.o Sweet dreams guys *hugs* love ya
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:14 pm

I thought it started in 68 or something like tthat when MJ was 10, well officially strted that is...

Does anyone know where Hasil saw the Ambulance with the 71 and THE Van that was in the video? I'm surprised they were just sitting out in plane view.
Wish Hasil could have got a pic of the AMBULANCE...
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next