Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katherine Jackson Camp Going To Court Wednesday; Wants Say In Michael's Estate

4 posters

Go down

Katherine Jackson Camp Going To Court Wednesday; Wants Say In Michael's Estate Empty Katherine Jackson Camp Going To Court Wednesday; Wants Say In Michael's Estate

Post by nlb Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:48 am

Found this on Radaronline.com Do only TMZ and Radaronline cover the court hearings?

Katherine Jackson Camp Going To Court Wednesday; Wants Say In Michael's Estate

Posted on Sep 09, 2009 @ 06:39AM

The battle over Michael Jackson's estate continues in Los Angeles Wednesday afternoon, as a judge will determine whether the late entertainer's mother, Katherine, can formally contest the named executors in her son's will -- without compromising her 40 percent stake as a beneficiary. A no-contest clause in the Thriller singer's prohibits Katherine from opposing the executors, John Branca and John McClain, who presiding Judge Mitchell Beckloff had previously appointed as the estate's temporary administrators. Londell McMillan, Katherine's attorney, said that the King of Pop's mother "deserves a seat at the table" to have a say in decisions involving the estate, despite Michael having not named her -- or any of the Jacksons -- as executors. Michael Jackson died after suffering a sudden cardiac arrest June 25 n Los Angeles; officials declared Jackson's sedative-induced death a homicide, but no charges have been filed.

RadarOnline.com will be in the courtroom at the 1:30 p.m. PST starting time for developments as they occur.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/09/katherine-jackson-camp-going-court-wednesday-wants-say-michaels-estate
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Katherine Jackson Camp Going To Court Wednesday; Wants Say In Michael's Estate Empty Re: Katherine Jackson Camp Going To Court Wednesday; Wants Say In Michael's Estate

Post by MJSmile4Us Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:58 am

I remember watchin an interview with McMillan where he said that Katherine will not contest the executors but will ask the judge to allow her have more say in Michael's estate business like Branca and McClaIn keeping her on loop on the estate regularly..bcoz if she DOES contest the will, then she will lose what shes has (40% stake as a beneficiary) like this article states...

so this baffles me as to why she would want to pursue with challenging Micahel's executors unless she wants to be left penniless...does she love her son more than his money? I don't think so - bcoz if she did, she would be in court fighting to get justice from those responsible for her son's 'death'.. Katherine Jackson Camp Going To Court Wednesday; Wants Say In Michael's Estate Icon_cry
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Katherine Jackson Camp Going To Court Wednesday; Wants Say In Michael's Estate Empty Re: Katherine Jackson Camp Going To Court Wednesday; Wants Say In Michael's Estate

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:04 am

Jeeezzzz.... Its TMZ, do not belive in everything they say. Trust me Katrine loves Michael very very much.

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:18 am

B.S. again .... I am so over that subject ...
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:22 am

*sings* "it's all about the money...."

why isn't she on a quest to get Murray arrested? If it was my son, my it'd be my focus 24/7 to get the person responsible arrested!
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:23 am

ballongiraf wrote:*sings* "it's all about the money...."

why isn't she on a quest to get Murray arrested? If it was my son, it'd be my focus 24/7 to get the person responsible arrested!
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down