Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe Jackson Wants Money from MJ's Estate

+13
Grace
4evermichael71
ILuvUMoreMJ
dianafan
Truth_or_Dare
neverlandprincess
icy55
Sweet1
marsheliamorgan
Thetruth
MJFOREVER
See
White_Orchid
17 posters

Go down

Joe Jackson Wants Money from MJ's Estate Empty Joe Jackson Wants Money from MJ's Estate

Post by White_Orchid Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:55 pm

White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 196
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Joe Jackson Wants Money from MJ's Estate Empty Re: Joe Jackson Wants Money from MJ's Estate

Post by See Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:00 pm

And you are shocked because.......... you know it's Joe right???? LOL
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Joe Jackson Wants Money from MJ's Estate Empty Re: Joe Jackson Wants Money from MJ's Estate

Post by MJFOREVER Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:06 pm

See wrote:And you are shocked because.......... you know it's Joe right???? LOL

I was a little bit shocked but not suprised.
I mean it is his sone so i thought joe had maybe a little soul in his body but naah i was wrong, if this isnt a lie Wink
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:10 pm

If his name is not on the will it will be alomst impossible for him to get any money, bad luck Joseph, bad luck...
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:14 pm

this makes me wonder......if michael isnt passed what IS the purpose in this?and if he is passed, OM,god rest his soul,as i cant imagine having a family as money hungry and LIARS as these people are, there is NO WAY michael EVER told katherine to give JOE 1/2 of what he (michael)was giving her,no way in hell (sorry for language)this kinda scares me guys,
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:19 pm

Well! If he would cease from eating out and bedding his whores in hotels perhaps he'd have money. He's nothing more than old wormy a_ _ man still trying to capture his youth. Who would want him anyway? Some Golddigger! He can't even speak English. He's always mumbling under his breath. If Michael wanted him to have anything it would have been in his will. I hope the judge denies him. He's getting exactly what he deserved. He treated Michael like crap when he was young. I'll never forget reading Michael, the Magic and Madness. When Michael was little perhaps 7 or 8 yrs he was walking across the floor in the kitchen. Joe stuck his leg out and tripped Michael. Michael got up crying because his lip was cut and bleeding. I don't care for Joe Jackson and I am so thankful he is finally reaping all of the evil he sowed over the years. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:24 pm

I thot joe would be in the hoax! Is he just giving himself unnecessary attention, just trying to make this all look real?
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:26 pm

I just read the #8 comment on this article-hilarious and if u want to keep laughing don't read further down
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:42 pm

This is such a joke:))

Joe says he has $15,425 in total monthly expenses, including the following:
-- $2,500 eating out
-- $2,000 for air travel
-- $3,000 for hotel bills
-- $1,000 for groceries
-- $1,200 for rent
-- $50 in charitable contributions
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by dianafan Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:10 am

Most of the family want the cash! It should be thrown straight out, unless Joe can prove that MJ had made regular payments to Joe. - thought he had started Ranch Records anyway!
dianafan
dianafan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:11 am

I almost choked on my lunch when I read this yesterday. What a piece of work this guy is. Love the $50 charitable contribution to try to make him look less scummy. Laughing I think they will throw this out of court...he doesn't have a leg to stand on as far as I can see. I do wonder now if Joe is in on the hoax because this request doesn't make much sense if he is.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:13 am

@ marsheliamorgan i love your signature Smile
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:37 am

LOL it's just Joe Razz
IF he is in on it, then it's just something he was told to do by MJ to keep the "death" alive.
IF he isn't then he's just a money hungry creep Razz
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:10 am

@mjforever thanks,at first i didnt think appropriate,but the further we look into things
on this site, I THINK ITS MORE THAN appropriate as to all his SO-CALLED friends,and family members etc. thanks i like it too,i am wanting a shirt with that on it.then,i dont have to tell people what i think,i could just walk up and they would know,WHAT NOT TO SAY IN FRONT OF ME lol!
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:14 am

marsheliamorgan wrote:@mjforever thanks,at first i didnt think appropriate,but the further we look into things
on this site, I THINK ITS MORE THAN appropriate as to all his SO-CALLED friends,and family members etc. thanks i like it too,i am wanting a shirt with that on it.then,i dont have to tell people what i think,i could just walk up and they would know,WHAT NOT TO SAY IN FRONT OF ME lol!

That's a cool idea Very Happy lol!
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:50 pm

LKL Blog
http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/11/06/joe-jackson-wants-his-allowance/

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 6th, 2009 11:10 pm ET
Hello everyone. Keep the Faith. Joseph had to do what was expected
of him for everything to remain believable. I can only leave this one
post for tonight.
It's all for love...L.O.V.E.
I love you all. I really do.
Michael
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:59 pm

Grace wrote:LKL Blog
http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/11/06/joe-jackson-wants-his-allowance/

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 6th, 2009 11:10 pm ET
Hello everyone. Keep the Faith. Joseph had to do what was expected
of him for everything to remain believable. I can only leave this one
post for tonight.
It's all for love...L.O.V.E.
I love you all. I really do.
Michael

Who's this guy. does he know something that we done?
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:17 pm

This is someone who shows up from time to time at LKL blog.
He sounds very reasonable and some have the impression this could really be Michael.
There are imposters though - one time one of the fakes would write together with this person.

Go and read all the blogs on MJ. Very interesting. People, statements and the blog as such. *Michael...L.O.V.E.* may give you the feeling that he's different. I would like to hear your impressions.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:25 pm

I saw this on the evening news yesterday. At the face of it, what else would we expect from Joe?

Not that I what to "stick up" fro him, but I do remember reading in several sources that MJ supported the entire family pretty much, with the exception of Janet. He supposedly gave Katherine a monthly check which he then left up to her to distribute to the rest of the clan; he was tired of sending of checks to all of them individually. This is one of the reasons that he really didn't want much to do with them because of their leeching of off him.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:07 am

I'm not surprised at all...I mean it's Joe we're talking about!! on the other hand it is really weird why he does that if Michael is alive Joe Jackson Wants Money from MJ's Estate Icon_scratch Joe Jackson Wants Money from MJ's Estate Icon_scratch I don't know what to make of Joe..
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:17 am

One of those thngs that make you wonder...maybe he is doing it for some odd reason -you know the man just aint right (LOLL) I am reading Aphrodite Jones book and apparently Joe was very much supportive during the trial and it made me feel bad the way I have talked about him. You know though-even Michael said "I just wish I could UNDERSTAND my father"...so there you go.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by dexember Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:21 am

This almost beats when he held that press conference to say he wasn't promoting his record label, and then promotes it at the conference saying he didn't promote it lol. scratch I understand why Michael stayed away from them for so long.
dexember
dexember
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 106
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:24 am

If joe is in the hoax and he still asks for money means he is just buying time.

If joe is NOT in the hoax and he still asks for money means he is just being an a** hole.
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:56 am

icy55 wrote:If joe is in the hoax and he still asks for money means he is just buying time.

If joe is NOT in the hoax and he still asks for money means he is just being an a** hole.

you're right,I agree Joe Jackson Wants Money from MJ's Estate Icon_rolleyes
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:14 am

https://mjkit.forumotion.net/the-jackson-family-kids-f34/joe-jackson-t3306.htm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzGCZUT9DG4
Allright.. will 2002 was signed in New York...
According to TMZ there was someone ( cant recall the name now) who witnessed Michael signing the will.
Even if the will from 2002 is not valid, the will from 97 is.Its only excluding Blanket.
The 2002 will is only an update..Im curious what the new evidence will be.
They found another will?
Dunno Dunno....
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

http://twitter.com/SilvyV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum