Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's something [i]"very"[/i] interesting about MJ's Aliases...check it out!

+6
mjssoulmate
hungry
MJJ Love
EarthAngel90
Truth_or_Dare
mj's badest B!-tch
10 posters

Go down

Here's something [i]"very"[/i] interesting about MJ's Aliases...check it out! Empty Here's something [i]"very"[/i] interesting about MJ's Aliases...check it out!

Post by mj's badest B!-tch Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:24 pm

Hi everybody Here's something [i]"very"[/i] interesting about MJ's Aliases...check it out! Icon_biggrin I ran across something very, very worth reading and I don't know if any of you all have heard of this blog but I found it through the "TNZ" blog that someone posted on here a day ago...So with out ado I present you "Michael Jackson not dead" blog The topic of this particular blog is : Was Michael Jackson Really Facing Financial Difficulties?

http://michaeljacksonnotdead.wordpress.com/2009/08/10/was-michael-jackson-really-facing-financial-difficulties/

You got to read this!!!!! Very interesting.. Here's something [i]"very"[/i] interesting about MJ's Aliases...check it out! Icon_idea
mj's badest B!-tch
mj's badest B!-tch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-12
Leeftijd : 47

Back to top Go down

Here's something [i]"very"[/i] interesting about MJ's Aliases...check it out! Empty Re: Here's something [i]"very"[/i] interesting about MJ's Aliases...check it out!

Post by Truth_or_Dare Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:48 pm

Very interesting....I never believed he was poor or stupid or a bad business man..and like he said, you can't be this successful and not be smart Here's something [i]"very"[/i] interesting about MJ's Aliases...check it out! Icon_wink
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Here's something [i]"very"[/i] interesting about MJ's Aliases...check it out! Empty Re: Here's something [i]"very"[/i] interesting about MJ's Aliases...check it out!

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:50 pm

Welcome 2 The Forum ... M.J.'s Baddest B!tch .... You will love it here - & Rumored to be Not True .... So Far we know .... He didn't hear about have any Finanical Problems - we are thinking use that as a Diversion.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:51 pm

An Awesome Read! Welcome to the Forum MJ's Baddest B!tch
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mj's badest B!-tch Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:15 pm

Thanks! But everyone needs to check out the TNZ myspace site..I mean like really..,because it has some very good info on there and the link I just posted has so many different blog topics it's just.....you got to see it. Here's something [i]"very"[/i] interesting about MJ's Aliases...check it out! Icon_bounce

P.S I just uplaoded my siggy but I don't understand why I cant see it under my post? can some one help me because I may have did something wrong. Thanks
mj's badest B!-tch
mj's badest B!-tch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:25 pm

Yeah, I never really believed that Michael was in a financial crisis or anything - if he really did lose most of his fortune he could just sell his Beatles catalogue or something.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:53 pm

Michael himself said that his financial troubles were a rumor. The press doesn't report anything unless it is bad news.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:07 pm

Thanks for sharing and welcome to the Forum.

In 2005 he was asked if he's broke and he said: "That’s not true at all. It’s one of their many schemes to embarrass me and to just drag me through mud. And it’s the same pattern, like I told you before with these other people in the past. Same pattern. Don’t believe, you know, this is tabloid, sensationalized kind of gossip."
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:12 pm

This was great reading. Thank you and welcome to the forum!
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by mj's badest B!-tch Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:21 pm

Thank you guys for the warm welcomes and your more then welcome for the info...just doing my part to keep you all informed.
mj's badest B!-tch
mj's badest B!-tch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:34 am

I agree with mjssoulmate. Michael himself said that the stuff about him having financial problem was just another ploy of the media to in his words, 'to embarrass him' and absolutely untrue. He said this in June's (Michael's spiritual advisor) recorded tape of their phoenconversation which was released recently..
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by iLOVEu Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:08 am

This is very interesting. Indeed, i think that's what Michael wanted people to believe and it wasn't hard for him to do that because the media are just stupid and report things without prior investigation.

For example, in my country they were talking about MJ on the funeral day and some veeery "smart" guy was saying that MJ was so obsessed with his concerts and those special effects that he didn't actually get any profit out of the concerts because all the money that he got were spent on the shows.
Say what?? i just wanted to punch him! of course he got profit and he donated it to hospitals, charities and so on! i myself was operated thanks to him!

Another one was saying that "poor" Michael just didn't invest in anything, he just spent, spent, spent. I mean how can you come on a TV show and make this kind of statements if you obviously have no idea what you're talking about?! and the sad part is that people actually believe them!
iLOVEu
iLOVEu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by mj's badest B!-tch Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:38 am

Did anybody check out the rest of that blog by chance? if so what did you guys think?
mj's badest B!-tch
mj's badest B!-tch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down