I think i discovered who joseph was

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I think i discovered who joseph was - Page 2 Empty Re: I think i discovered who joseph was

Post by sammymj on Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:32 am

the thing is that there are 2 legal names here. joseph jackson was used for the lisa marie marriage while joe jackson was used for court cases. michael joe jackson may very well had 2 names- joe jackson and joseph jackson. joseph jackson was his stage name and we all knew that. but there's no way that joseph jackson could be used as a legal name unless it's a different person other than the real mj himself
sammymj
sammymj
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 21
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

I think i discovered who joseph was - Page 2 Empty Re: I think i discovered who joseph was

Post by CantStopLovingU on Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:36 am

Typically on a birth certificate, the full name is used. I dont think I have ever encountered otherwise? In every day life, people may shorten their first or middle name or not use their middle name at all but legally, it is the full version.

My son's name is Christopher Antonio. In everyday life we dont call him by his middle name and he usually goes by Chris.

I think it is very very strange that the DC says Michael Joe Jackson especially when his BC says Michael Joseph Jackson.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

I think i discovered who joseph was - Page 2 Empty Re: I think i discovered who joseph was

Post by sammymj on Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:37 am

it should be the other way round, cantstoploving you.

his DC says Michael Joseph Jackson.
sammymj
sammymj
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 21
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

I think i discovered who joseph was - Page 2 Empty Re: I think i discovered who joseph was

Post by CantStopLovingU on Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:37 am

sammymj wrote:the thing is that there are 2 legal names here. joseph jackson was used for the lisa marie marriage while joe jackson was used for court cases. michael joe jackson may very well had 2 names- joe jackson and joseph jackson. joseph jackson was his stage name and we all knew that. but there's no way that joseph jackson could be used as a legal name unless it's a different person other than the real mj himself

Didnt anyone check the indictment papers from 05? Im pretty sure that I've seen them somewhere. That would have to have his legal name.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

I think i discovered who joseph was - Page 2 Empty Re: I think i discovered who joseph was

Post by CantStopLovingU on Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:38 am

sammymj wrote:it should be the other way round, cantstoploving you.

his DC says Michael Joseph Jackson.

OH OK Im so sorry.

Has anyone looked at the BC?
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

I think i discovered who joseph was - Page 2 Empty Re: I think i discovered who joseph was

Post by sammymj on Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:40 am

CantStopLovingU wrote:
sammymj wrote:the thing is that there are 2 legal names here. joseph jackson was used for the lisa marie marriage while joe jackson was used for court cases. michael joe jackson may very well had 2 names- joe jackson and joseph jackson. joseph jackson was his stage name and we all knew that. but there's no way that joseph jackson could be used as a legal name unless it's a different person other than the real mj himself

Didnt anyone check the indictment papers from 05? Im pretty sure that I've seen them somewhere. That would have to have his legal name.

there's a live version of the verdict that was broadcasted worldwide. it was read as " Michael Joe Jackson"
sammymj
sammymj
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 21
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

I think i discovered who joseph was - Page 2 Empty Re: I think i discovered who joseph was

Post by sammymj on Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:40 am

CantStopLovingU wrote:
sammymj wrote:it should be the other way round, cantstoploving you.

his DC says Michael Joseph Jackson.

OH OK Im so sorry.

Has anyone looked at the BC?

haha i have never seen his birth cert before
i was actually wondering what had happened to him during his rehabilitation days and after that period of time.
sammymj
sammymj
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 21
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

I think i discovered who joseph was - Page 2 Empty Re: I think i discovered who joseph was

Post by MJSmile4Us on Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:58 am

JJ_loves_MJ:

I am kinda confused...so does this mean that full and legal names different?I think i discovered who joseph was - Page 2 Icon_scratch I think i discovered who joseph was - Page 2 Icon_bounce
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

I think i discovered who joseph was - Page 2 Empty Re: I think i discovered who joseph was

Post by sammymj on Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:07 am

i think what she means is that a full name can be anything that u would like to call yourself. a legal name is the one in your birth certificate. in this case, mj calls himself michael joseph jackson though his legal name is michael joe jackson. however, we must not forget that lisa marie was indeed married to michael joseph jackson and not michael joe jackson.
sammymj
sammymj
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 21
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

I think i discovered who joseph was - Page 2 Empty Re: I think i discovered who joseph was

Post by J.J_loves_MJ on Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:13 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:JJ_loves_MJ:

I am kinda confused...so does this mean that full and legal names different?I think i discovered who joseph was - Page 2 Icon_scratch I think i discovered who joseph was - Page 2 Icon_bounce

Its all about what Michael said. Michael never said in that footage his full LEGAL name, the one from his Identity Card or other identity documents. He only said his full name which could be not necessary his real one, understand now? He could said any full name, even the one he said.

Another thing: Just because a person is under an oath and says something about his name which is not for other people true, it doesnt mean that he is lying. He just answered at the reporter question.If the reporter asked in a wrong way it doesnt mean that is Michael fault. And also, he didnt have to correct the man.He just answered their questions. Nothing else.
J.J_loves_MJ
J.J_loves_MJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 143
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 33
Woonplaats : Michael's Kingdom

Back to top Go down

I think i discovered who joseph was - Page 2 Empty Re: I think i discovered who joseph was

Post by icy55 on Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:13 am

i think both joe or Joseph is his full name.. I think we shouldnt be reading too much into this? Just my opinion? I think i discovered who joseph was - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

I think i discovered who joseph was - Page 2 Empty Re: I think i discovered who joseph was

Post by MJSmile4Us on Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:20 am

sammymj wrote:i think what she means is that a full name can be anything that u would like to call yourself. a legal name is the one in your birth certificate. in this case, mj calls himself michael joseph jackson though his legal name is michael joe jackson. however, we must not forget that lisa marie was indeed married to michael joseph jackson and not michael joe jackson.

Lol this is confusing I think i discovered who joseph was - Page 2 Icon_smile I think i discovered who joseph was - Page 2 Icon_bounce but aren't both birth and marriage certificate legal documents? shouldn't his name been listed as Michael Joe JAckson on his marriage certificate when he married Lisa-Marie?
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

I think i discovered who joseph was - Page 2 Empty Re: I think i discovered who joseph was

Post by mommy on Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:46 am

Interesting. The youtube vids have been removed due to terms of violation... Whos is watching us again???? Hi there. We are still here.

We had this discussion around the time of his "funeral" and all sorts of documents were attached to the treads. I have heard the verdict on youtube where it's said "M JOE J" and also seen the legal papers, but.....

Question.
How is it in the states with identity numbers. Here in Denmark we have a personal identification number which is used for - well almost - everything. How is it in the States? Can the social security number be used as ID? I'm only wondering if ONLY the name dertermines the man or a number goes with it. When I got married, I changed my last name, but my identity number, that was given to me at birth is still the same.... I think i discovered who joseph was - Page 2 Icon_question
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29
Woonplaats : Denmark

Back to top Go down

I think i discovered who joseph was - Page 2 Empty Re: I think i discovered who joseph was

Post by sammymj on Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:38 am

mjsmile4us, yes the whole thing is just so puzzling.

if we're assuming that both michael joseph jackson and michael joe jackson are the same person, then they would have the same identification number( i dont know what you call that in US), wouldnt they?

In this case, the death certificate would still be valid. We are not sure as to who the deceased is.

In another scenario, the identification of the deceased on the death cert is not identical to Michael Joe Jackson's number and someone died in the place of our beloved mike.

Then there would be 3 scenarios:

1) Michael Joseph Jackson( michael's double) died in his place
2) Both Michael Joseph Jackson and Michael Joe jackson did not die and someone died in their places.
3) Michael Joe Jackson and Michael Joseph Jackson are the same person and someone died in his place.
It is difficult to rule out the fact that Mike may had hired a double to lead his public life for him. e.g. publicity events.


however, it appears that there are about 3 michael jacksons in the " THIS IS IT" trailer, isnt it? it's highly possible that mike hired impersonators to lead a portion of his public life for him for years. in that case, it would be fit to call his impersonator " a double".

i feel that among the 3 Michael Jacksons in the trailer, one of them died and the other 2 are still alive.
sammymj
sammymj
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 21
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

I think i discovered who joseph was - Page 2 Empty Re: I think i discovered who joseph was

Post by MJSmile4Us on Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:10 am

JJ_loves_MJ & sammymj:

Thank u guys so much 4 ur explanations I think i discovered who joseph was - Page 2 Icon_smile

and I guess u r right, JJ_loves_MJ that Michael wouldn't have been doing anything wrong in tems of disobeying the law with stating his name as M. Joseph. J...

sammymj, I think all of ur 3 options are very plausible athough I am leaning closer to # 3..and when I first saw the photos and the TII trailer, I was convinced that there are at least one 'MJ'.

https://mjkit.forumotion.net/just-to-chat-about-whatever-f7/this-is-it-screenshots-t1537.htm


not mj



I think i discovered who joseph was - Page 2 Ggg014i

not mj
I think i discovered who joseph was - Page 2 Ggg025

MJ;
I think i discovered who joseph was - Page 2 Ggg026
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

I think i discovered who joseph was - Page 2 Empty Re: I think i discovered who joseph was

Post by MJSmile4Us on Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:19 am



also I think 'mj' at 0:42 and 0:51 is not the real Michael..and from his voice, I think MJ who says 'let's do one more time' at 1:11 is definitely Michael that we know and love..
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

I think i discovered who joseph was - Page 2 Empty Re: I think i discovered who joseph was

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:31 am

I saw on ET the other night where MJ was under oath and had to state his full name and then spell it. He said MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

I think i discovered who joseph was - Page 2 Empty Re: I think i discovered who joseph was

Post by Sweet1 on Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:40 am

Rach wrote:Very interesting theory and thanks for sharing!

I don't think it's any less plausible than some of the other theories we have heard on here. I will keep an open mind as to this.

I do agree with you though that there has been more than one Michael for a number of years. As to whether or not that person was related by blood, I'm not so sure.

While I do agree that MJ may have used a double throughout the years. I too, can't honestly say the double was blood related. Thanks for sharing your theory. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

I think i discovered who joseph was - Page 2 Empty Re: I think i discovered who joseph was

Post by sammymj on Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:42 am

thanks for the video mjsmile4us!

i happened to stumble upon a thread somewhere in this forum. they were comparing the ears of the michael jacksons in the thriller. it appears that the one wearing the specs at 2.00 is the real michael jackson. he doesnt seem to be very white uh..

the michael jackson at 1.11 is indeed handsome and young-looking.at first, i thought that he was the real michael jackson. later on, i suspected that he was michael joseph jackson.
sammymj
sammymj
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 21
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

I think i discovered who joseph was - Page 2 Empty Re: I think i discovered who joseph was

Post by CantStopLovingU on Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:15 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:

also I think 'mj' at 0:42 and 0:51 is not the real Michael..and from his voice, I think MJ who says 'let's do one more time' at 1:11 is definitely Michael that we know and love..

I agree! There is something about his voice that is so easy to hear.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

I think i discovered who joseph was - Page 2 Empty Re: I think i discovered who joseph was

Post by CantStopLovingU on Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:17 am

sammymj wrote:mjsmile4us, yes the whole thing is just so puzzling.

if we're assuming that both michael joseph jackson and michael joe jackson are the same person, then they would have the same identification number( i dont know what you call that in US), wouldnt they?

In this case, the death certificate would still be valid. We are not sure as to who the deceased is.

In another scenario, the identification of the deceased on the death cert is not identical to Michael Joe Jackson's number and someone died in the place of our beloved mike.

Then there would be 3 scenarios:

1) Michael Joseph Jackson( michael's double) died in his place
2) Both Michael Joseph Jackson and Michael Joe jackson did not die and someone died in their places.
3) Michael Joe Jackson and Michael Joseph Jackson are the same person and someone died in his place.
It is difficult to rule out the fact that Mike may had hired a double to lead his public life for him. e.g. publicity events.


however, it appears that there are about 3 michael jacksons in the " THIS IS IT" trailer, isnt it? it's highly possible that mike hired impersonators to lead a portion of his public life for him for years. in that case, it would be fit to call his impersonator " a double".

i feel that among the 3 Michael Jacksons in the trailer, one of them died and the other 2 are still alive.

The only other option besides those three would be this:

If everything the media said is true, and there was only one MJ - and he passed away, the TTI movie used a double to finish filming the parts to make a complete movie.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

I think i discovered who joseph was - Page 2 Empty Re: I think i discovered who joseph was

Post by sammymj on Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:20 am

i will cry my eyes out if he's really dead.
sammymj
sammymj
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 21
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

I think i discovered who joseph was - Page 2 Empty Re: I think i discovered who joseph was

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum