Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael

+23
See
wandulka
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
ilprincipe
sammymj
Black_Orchid
beverleyflossy
DreamsComeTrue
annieisnotokey
mjssoulmate
Human_nature
Sweet1
Baby
dunno_it
mattie
nlb
neverlandprincess
Banessa
Bidoska
YveLoVesMJ
EarthAngel90
Rach
The Little White Bird
27 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Empty Re: Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael

Post by Sweet1 Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:53 pm

I will always have your back Rach. You're a beautiful spirited person. Now as far as the bloke from the 2009 conference. I bought alot of tribute magazines in June. He's in quite a few. I am sorry if I offend anyone but he is very harsh looking and the cleft in his chin looks like a butt crack. MJ's cleft was very subtle. I stopped buying tribute magazines after I saw him in them. That was the first time I had noticed the obvious change in MJ. It was so apparent to me. That is why I have come to believe the lookalike thoery is highly probable. Keep the Faith!

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
Rach wrote:@ Sweet1

Thanks Babes Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Icon_smile

Most people hated mine and Bid's theory so I am glad to see that
people are more accepting of how this has been laid out. Maybe peope hate me and just don't want to accept what I say Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Icon_sad

I dont hate you Honey. if other people do, they dont see what I see. There is something wrong with them if they do.
I love you, you know that.

If someone have a problem with you, they can take it up with me. Ill defend you.
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Empty Re: Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael

Post by DreamsComeTrue Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:42 pm

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Icon_silent

Last edited by DreamsComeTrue on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:44 pm

I agree that I won't buy a magazine if it has O2 dude in it because I just don't think it was Michael.

I pointed out a while back that all other major news sources tend to use this picture when taking about Michael, all except for TMZ! They tend to use pictures from around the trial which makes me a tad suspicious!

Last edited by Rach on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:49 pm

DreamsComeTrue wrote:I'm sorry! I really din't want to post on this thread because it has nothing to do with my beliefs!

I really have tears in my eyes because of the comments on those photos! What if that's really Michael? It will really broke my heart!

I don't want to be mean at all, and I do accept that many of us really have different points of view, but you don't have to come with ugly comments towards his face just to point you are right!

PLEASE, change the comments of those photos, at least for respect towards Michael!

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Icon_sad Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Icon_sad Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Icon_sad Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Icon_sad Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Icon_sad

Oh Honey, I'm sorry you feel so sad right now Sad

Do you want me to edit the post?

I don't want you to feel bad.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:50 pm

DreamsComeTrue wrote:I'm sorry! I really din't want to post on this thread because it has nothing to do with my beliefs!

I really have tears in my eyes because of the comments on those photos! What if that's really Michael? It will really broke my heart!

I don't want to be mean at all, and I do accept that many of us really have different points of view, but you don't have to come with ugly comments towards his face just to point you are right!

PLEASE, change the comments of those photos, at least for respect towards Michael!

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Icon_sad Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Icon_sad Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Icon_sad Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Icon_sad Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Icon_sad

It IS Michael, if you want my opinion??

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:07 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Icon_silent

Last edited by DreamsComeTrue on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:16 pm

DreamsComeTrue wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:

Thank you! I know it's him! Every time somebody claims it's not him, I start to look at his photos again and again and every time I see just one person! I really wish to know who is the real Michael for them!
It breaks my heart when someone puts him into a bad light! Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Icon_sad

Honey dont cry okey?

Noone on this site is putting Mike in a bad light, they know they have to answer to me if they do.

We are simply posting theorys in here, and we have to look at EVERYTHNG, even the smallest, even though it sometimes, doesent make any sence.

Trust me, im really confused sometimes aswell, and its exhaustin for me to keep up with all of this, but I have to.. So do you.

I feel in my heart that Michael is alive, more than ever before. Thats why I chose to fight this thing im sick with.
Michael doesnt want you to be so upset, he wants you to smile, even though its hard, and it hurts like hell. But we have to smile, for Michael. You can PM me anytime, if you need to talk.

One more thing, When it comes to wether you believe that Michael is alive or not, listen to you`re heart, always listen to you`re heart. You´re head can be in denail, but never you`re heart. And thats a fact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:22 pm

Ok I need to add this and it is addressed to all members:

These threads are NOT intended to potray Michael in a negative light, and I cannot stress this enough. All we are pointing out is that we see differences in the pictures that have been posted. No-one here means any harm to Michael. Please know that. It is NOT the intention of the threads.

I have stressed so many times that we will not always agree on things and that's fine. I enjoy debates and welcome people to question what I post. However, and I will add again, it's not a defemation of Michael's character.

I do agree that negative comments are not welcome and will be deleted if I or the other MODs feel that something is abusive and not relevant to the hoax.

Thank you.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:40 pm

WE know that... Noone is doing that in here.. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:50 pm

Rach wrote:Ok I need to add this and it is addressed to all members:

These threads are NOT intended to potray Michael in a negative light, and I cannot stress this enough. All we are pointing out is that we see differences in the pictures that have been posted. No-one here means any harm to Michael. Please know that. It is NOT the intention of the threads.

I have stressed so many times that we will not always agree on things and that's fine. I enjoy debates and welcome people to question what I post. However, and I will add again, it's not a defemation of Michael's character.

I do agree that negative comments are not welcome and will be deleted if I or the other MODs feel that something is abusive and not relevant to the hoax.

Thank you.

Last edited by DreamsComeTrue on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:52 pm

I'm not asking you to change your mind! This has been posted so people can add their opinions. No-one is being asked to change their mind and as I said if you believe that is Michael in every single photo I respect that.

I will edit the post so that the wording under the pictures is taken out because I don't want other members to get upset.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:22 pm

I agree with you Rach! No one is forcing anyone to change their minds about anything. Opinions are simply being shared and expressed.

Please no one here is trying to hurt MJ. This forum is for him and because of him. We all LOVE Him too Much and we want to make sense of what happened.

The pictures are just to support the idea that he has used doubles through out his life on several occasions! Frankly, If MJ himself was to admit he used the doubles for the past years...I have said it before and I stand by what I said "That will not make me LOVE MJ any less... I give him credit and applaud him for having the courage to do it and not having been caught!" Michael is a genius he is pure Brilliance why is it hard to think that such a brilliant man wouldn't be able to come up with such plans to protect and allow himself some deserved PRIVACY!!!

Okay So now very politely and and respectfully I agree to disagree with whoever does not agree with this thread! Thanks! and I still Love you all! Smile
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:29 pm

Banessa wrote:

Okay So now very politely and and respectfully I agree to disagree with whoever does not agree with this thread! Thanks! and I still Love you all! Smile

OK! Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Icon_silent
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by beverleyflossy Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:16 am

I dont think that we will ever get to the bottom of all of this, the only way we will ever find out is if someone very close to him speaks out, MIchael was always changing the entourage around him was this because they were getting too close to the truth and Michael didnt want them to notice the inconsistencies that were happening. I am uncertain if these pics are all Michael or not, if some were his double then we should all be applauding the brilliance that Michael was and only goes to prove what we all know, that Michael was one of a kind and never to be repeated again on this EARTH.
beverleyflossy
beverleyflossy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-10
Leeftijd : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:08 am

Silver Member
Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Default3
Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 239-61

Aantal berichten: 104
Registratiedatum: 2009-08-10
Leeftijd: 45

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Empty
<table cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><tr><td>Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Icon_minipost_newSubject: Re: Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Icon_minipostedYesterday at 11:16 pm</TD>
<td class=post-options vAlign=top noWrap>Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Icon_multiquote_off Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Icon_quote_en </TD></TR>
<tr><td class=hr colSpan=2>
</TD></TR>
<tr><td colSpan=2>I dont think that we will ever get to the bottom of all of this, the only way we will ever find out is if someone very close to him speaks out, MIchael was always changing the entourage around him was this because they were getting too close to the truth and Michael didnt want them to notice the inconsistencies that were happening. I am uncertain if these pics are all Michael or not, if some were his double then we should all be applauding the brilliance that Michael was and only goes to prove what we all know, that Michael was one of a kind and never to be repeated again on this EARTH.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black_Orchid Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:30 am

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/MichaelJackson/popup?id=7978250&contentIndex=1&start=false&page=21
Ok... so guys, my thoughts are very unclear now... Look at this picture, we find again the damaged ear Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Icon_eek So, this is not Michael? In my opinion, Smooth Criminal was his best performance ever. Could anyone replace him?
Black_Orchid
Black_Orchid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 42
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:05 am

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Icon_clown
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymj Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:09 am

i always suspected that somehow in between the time frame, someone slipped into michael's world and became the public mj. otherwise, mj would be too busy, really.
sammymj
sammymj

Aantal berichten : 21
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:28 am

Ok...i read all your comments and the main post.
I first thought "Oh know....how many MJs will you show us"....
but I have to agree that his look really changed.

I don't wanna offend MJ or MJfans.....but some pics are really SCARY..most of the pics
from the millenium time...
and they are so NOT -MJ, that I really wish it's not him....

I read so many theories during the last 3 months....every day new opinions....new discoveries.....clues and so on.

It's more confusing than clearing for me...but in some parts is this a convincing
theory...and I really wonder where the real MJ has been in all those years...
and will the real MJ ever return? Who's really starring "TTI"?

Many questions.....less answers
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:12 am

Ok...before I give my opinion on this, can some one please post a few pics of MJ during his OLDER JAckson 5 days? I want to show you guys something....I dont have any pics from this time and Im too lazy to go looking!!!
I need a few pics that show him NOT smiling if possible. And maybe a few of him smiling too.

Thanks
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by wandulka Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:17 am

Ok... so guys, my thoughts are very unclear now... Look at this picture, we find again the damaged ear Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Icon_eek

It's not damaged, it's just squeezed because of the headset.
wandulka
wandulka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 118
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15
Leeftijd : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:54 am

Anyways, now befoe I say anything, I want you all to know, and those of you who know me, know that Ive never been angry with anyone on here for their opinion and no one has been anygry with me. I hope it stays that way, cus I like to think Im a cool chick.

BUT,,,, I believe all the pics are MJ, except for maybe the O2 guy...Im still torn with that.

MJ had a very distinct facial feature that in my opinion is very prominant in most of these pics. btw, I think the 2004 pic is mis-dated (sorry!)

That feature being his upper lip being a little off center with the alignment of his nose. Even in the pic with the scary eyes...its him. Look at his mouth...Its crooked.

Sorry MJ if you read this. Im not trying to pick you apart, we're just trying to figure out what the hell happened on June 25th and why!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by See Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:58 am

Then I feel bad for the other guy.... really! There were 2 Michaels and nobody noticed, how long can you keep that a secrey????

And BTW the fact that so many ppl are wondering if there were 2 Michaels just makes it clear that there was something going on... If there were 2 it seems impossible to me, to keep that hidden for so long... I'm sure he used doubles but a double who took over his public life??? On the other hand he was not giving any intervieuws and he didn't talk much afther 93... And the change he's been trough, can one change so much do to plastic surgery??? Is that even possible???

LOL I'm just thinking brainstorming out loud... But the one thing that does seem weird is that so many ppl are wondering if there were 2 Michael's... Maybe it is better not to look at the face are a compaireson but something other than that something you can't change with surgery...
Could it also be that there was a Michael Joe and Michael Joshep Jackson???

If this is true than not the death of Michael Jackson was a hoax but his LIFE!
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by See Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:00 am

Therefor the hoax of a hoax is not a "real" hoax!!! minus plus minus is still minus...
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:04 am

I still think there may have been 2 MJ's, but the pics posted here show the real one IMO. Sorry if I pissed off anyone.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by wandulka Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:41 am

I respect every opinion, but you can clearly see it has always been him. I know this is a hoax forum, but this theory (to me) is beyond possibility. Please don't bash me for this Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
wandulka
wandulka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:44 am

wandulka wrote:I respect every opinion, but you can clearly see it has always been him. I know this is a hoax forum, but this theory (to me) is beyond possibility. Please don't bash me for this Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Ofcause not. You have the right to you`re opinion, aswell as others has the right to theirs.

I have to agree with you though. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Little White Bird Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:36 pm

To anyone that thinks that the post is in any way poking fun at Michael Jackson, i'd like to say thats untrue. If i wasn't a fan, i wouldn't have even searched for him and found this site in the first place. So if anyone is offended, please don't be, i'm merely pointing out my observation and sharing it with you.
People say that he looks different because of aging. I've looked into it and here's what i found (all of these have had plastic surgery)
All i ask is that you use your eyes!:

Dolly parton
young and older
Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Dolly_partonWas Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Dollyparton9lz

cher younger and older

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 1048903586_her80squizWas Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Cher_gossipPeopleDetail

Liberace younger and older

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 18100_LiberaceWas Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 47503103_21fe740de8

La Toya Jackson younger and older

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 LatoyacuWas Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Latoya123_200

Michael Jackson younger and older
Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 20030930l40l40not_15_I_SCOWas Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Jackson040430AFP1_536832

Last edited by The Little White Bird on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Little White Bird
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

http://www.leegreenfield.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by emo_pinkt Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:39 pm

All the pics posted look like MJ....The eyes are the same..at least to me. I dont know if he employed a lookalike "just" for public appearances. But none of the MJ impersonators look like him..Michael has a very unique look. Nobody can be michael like MJ can.
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 174
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by wandulka Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:49 pm

I agree.
wandulka
wandulka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:51 pm

I'm just interested to see what you guys think of this picture.

They say you can tell a person from their eyes.

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Eyesla
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:52 pm

Rach wrote:I'm just interested to see what you guys think of this picture.

They say you can tell a person from their eyes.

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Eyesla

I say it´s Mike.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:56 pm

emo_pinkt wrote:All the pics posted look like MJ....The eyes are the same..at least to me. I dont know if he employed a lookalike "just" for public appearances. But none of the MJ impersonators look like him..Michael has a very unique look. Nobody can be michael like MJ can.

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 10apla10
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:09 pm

Ok again I'm not trying to convince anyone but have a look at this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdSTg9rMrfI

Navi talks about how Michael hired him to make public apperances when he wanted to be able to go un-noticed.

Also, if Michael put all of this effort into hoaxing his death why would we just assume that he wouldn't use a double from time to time?
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:31 pm

okay i actually wanted to go and sleep but i am awake reading this and wondering .....

i agree with Rachel and others who posted that there is not always MJ on this photos, IMHO even a blind would see that..

No fighting...lol
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by emo_pinkt Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:33 pm

Rach wrote:Ok again I'm not trying to convince anyone but have a look at this video.

Navi talks about how Michael hired him to make public apperances when he wanted to be able to go un-noticed.

Also, if Michael put all of this effort into hoaxing his death why would we just assume that he wouldn't use a double from time to time?

P
ersonally, I do not think that Navi looks anything like MJ.Not at all. I'm not saying that he didnt use a impersonator from time to time..I just dont think that they look like him. Aso I'm not dismissing that there could have been two MJ's....I'd just like something more substantial to support it. If its one thing I've learned in this case is that it isnt too bizzare to be a possiblilty. Hehe
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 174
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:36 pm

I also don't believe Navi looks like Michael! I look more like Michael than he does!! Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Lol

I used that video as an example to show that Michael did indeed hire people from time to time when he wanted some privacy.

I don't think I will ever find 100% concrete evidence to show that Michael used doubles, unless he says it himself.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:50 pm

Rach wrote:Ok again I'm not trying to convince anyone but have a look at this video.

I agree with that! From time to time! And I agreed with some part of your theory...but I still think he attended all the important events....
And I've seen that video before...but it's not like you cannot make the difference between Michael and Navi (E'Casanova...)
He might have a double that we don't know, but all the photos shown in here, I've checked them all, and he has the little scar on his left check and his lower lip...that scars I can see them even in the photos when he was little!

I'm going to show you a photo of Michael with E'Cas (I think) from Japan...(anyway, I sure his double, if he has one, it's non of this impersonators...)

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Michae25
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:57 pm

phoenix wrote:okay i actually wanted to go and sleep but i am awake reading this and wondering .....

i agree with Rachel and others who posted that there is not always MJ on this photos, IMHO even a blind would see that..

No fighting...lol

Really???

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 5pelea10

I hope this will make you smile! Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Lol
Peace
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:03 pm

DreamsComeTrue wrote:

I agree with that! From time to time! And I agreed with some part of your theory...but I still think he attended all the important events....
And I've seen that video before...but it's not like you cannot make the difference between Michael and Navi (E'Casanova...)
He might have a double that we don't know, but all the photos shown in here, I've checked them all, and he has the little scar on his left check and his lower lip...that scars I can see them even in the photos when he was little!

I'm going to show you a photo of Michael with E'Cas (I think) from Japan...(anyway, I sure his double, if he has one, it's non of this impersonators...)

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Michae25

I agree with you that the double ISN'T one of the impersonators because I have yet to see one who fools me into believing it is Michael.

IMO the person who I believe is the double isn't known to us and has been kept hidden for many years. How so I have no idea. I just know we haven't seen or heard of them before.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:07 pm

The political decoy is an individual who has been selected because of their strong physical resemblance to the person they are impersonating. This resemblance can be strengthened by plastic surgery. Often, such decoys are trained to speak and behave like their 'target'.

Annie told us about this decoy in her theory and IMO it is totally plausible.

Celebrity impersonators are entertainers who look similar to celebrities and dress in such a way as to imitate them.
Now just think how far some go to impersonate MJ-surgery, trying to sing and dance like him. We know he used these people from time to time.

Imagine if MJ wanted someone who was MORE MJ like than the impersonators. He would make sure that this person resembled him down to the last little scar. I have to find it, but some where on this forum there is a interview with him where he talks about using disguises. He said women spotted it quicker than men, he said women will say about the walk, his hands, his movements-so he is aware of this and could make sure the decoy is very convincing.

Just my opinion though and that's what makes for great debates and discussions-different opinions from everyone!
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:09 pm

@ nlb

I would so want to see that interview Hon if you can find it?

Oh and of course woman would spot it before men. We can spot Michael a mile off because he is so freaking sexy!!!!

xoxo
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:20 pm

Rach wrote:@ nlb

Oh and of course woman would spot it before men. We can spot Michael a mile off because he is so freaking sexy!!!!

xoxo

LOL I agree about him being sexy. To quote The Jacksonologist "he is sex on a stick" Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Icon_razz I'll look for it and post the link in here.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:21 pm

nlb wrote:

And that was the exact moment when Annie unraveled the madness for you all... lol!

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Pandoras-box-print-c101007581
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:22 pm

Annie, let's merge our theories together and we may be on the right track Wink
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:28 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
nlb wrote:

And that was the exact moment when Annie unraveled the madness for you all... Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Lol

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Pandoras-box-print-c101007581

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Lol BUT you made us all think! and I learned something new!

Here's the link for the interview:
https://mjkit.forumotion.net/news-and-odd-things-f8/mj-interview-t1555.htm

Here's a little quote:

MJ: There's nowhere in the world I can actually go and have privacy. The thing

that hurts the most is the fact that your privacy is taken away from you. To use the silly expression, you live in a fishbowl, but it's true. I do disguises... People know them all, it's very hard, very hard.

GG: What kind of disguises?

MJ: Fat suits, buck teeth, glasses, afros, prosthetics, make-up jobs, everything. Just to sit in the audience and experience it the way an audience would experience a show; I want to feel how they feel.

GG: Do they find you out?

MJ: Sometimes, yes. In the beginning, no. Then they start looking me in the eyes. I put these things on and then they start looking behind the glasses...

Girls are very smart, you know. You can trick a guy quicker than you can trick a girl. Women can just pick it up. They know the way you move your body, the way you walk, the way you gesture. I hear them go, 'Look at the way he moves his hand', or ' Look at the way he was walking', and I think, ' Oh no.'
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:30 pm

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Lol at the fat suit and buck teeth comments!!

This is what I mean. If Michael hoaxed his death why can't we believe he would use someone else to be him when he wanted some peace?
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:38 pm

Rach wrote:Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Lol at the fat suit and buck teeth comments!!

This is what I mean. If Michael hoaxed his death why can't we believe he would use someone else to be him when he wanted some peace?

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Lol I know that is funny.

I agree with you and he is aware how the girls can spot him. So it makes sense that he would want the double to be as close to the real thing as possible.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:44 pm

nlb wrote:
Rach wrote:@ nlb

xoxo

LOL I agree about him being sexy. To quote The Jacksonologist "he is sex on a stick" Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 2 Icon_razz I'll look for it and post the link in here.
OH MY GAWSH HAHAHAHAHAHA
Thats the most hilarious thing I've ever heard an MJ say about his sexiness Very Happy
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:45 pm

Rach wrote:Annie, let's merge our theories together and we may be on the right track Wink

Maybe we should! cheers
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next