Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael

+23
See
wandulka
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
ilprincipe
sammymj
Black_Orchid
beverleyflossy
DreamsComeTrue
annieisnotokey
mjssoulmate
Human_nature
Sweet1
Baby
dunno_it
mattie
nlb
neverlandprincess
Banessa
Bidoska
YveLoVesMJ
EarthAngel90
Rach
The Little White Bird
27 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 3 Empty Re: Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:47 pm

nlb wrote:
MJ: Sometimes, yes. In the beginning, no. Then they start looking me in the eyes. I put these things on and then they start looking behind the glasses...
Girls are very smart, you know. You can trick a guy quicker than you can trick a girl. Women can just pick it up. They know the way you move your body, the way you walk, the way you gesture. I hear them go, 'Look at the way he moves his hand', or ' Look at the way he was walking', and I think, ' Oh no.'

Maybe it wasn't the eyes nor the gestures that women were checking out... Wink
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 3 Empty Re: Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael

Post by nlb Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:50 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
nlb wrote:
MJ: Sometimes, yes. In the beginning, no. Then they start looking me in the eyes. I put these things on and then they start looking behind the glasses...
Girls are very smart, you know. You can trick a guy quicker than you can trick a girl. Women can just pick it up. They know the way you move your body, the way you walk, the way you gesture. I hear them go, 'Look at the way he moves his hand', or ' Look at the way he was walking', and I think, ' Oh no.'

Maybe it wasn't the eyes nor the gestures that women were checking out... Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 3 Icon_wink

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 3 Lol Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 3 Icon_razz ...that's one to tell if it is him or a double Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 3 Icon_smile
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:51 pm

OMG now I have to research THAT!!!

Thanks Annie Wink
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:57 pm

Rach wrote:OMG now I have to research THAT!!!

Thanks Annie Wink

I've just given you the perfect excuse. Wink lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:00 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
Rach wrote:OMG now I have to research THAT!!!

Thanks Annie Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 3 Icon_wink

I've just given you the perfect excuse. Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 3 Icon_wink Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 3 Lol

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 3 Lol Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 3 Icon_cheers Annie you rock!! Always coming up with good stuff to research!
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:15 pm

@ Annie - Like I need an excuse Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 3 Lol

Ok back to business. I will now have to have a look at more pictures (not like that!!) so I can check out the MJ quote that nlb provided.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:29 pm

nlb wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:
nlb wrote:
Annie told us about this decoy in her theory and IMO it is totally plausible.

And that was the exact moment when Annie unraveled the madness for you all... Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 3 Lol

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 3 Pandoras-box-print-c101007581

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 3 Lol BUT you made us all think! and I learned something new!

Here's the link for the interview:
https://mjkit.forumotion.net/news-and-odd-things-f8/mj-interview-t1555.htm

Here's a little quote:

MJ: There's nowhere in the world I can actually go and have privacy. The thing

that hurts the most is the fact that your privacy is taken away from you. To use the silly expression, you live in a fishbowl, but it's true. I do disguises... People know them all, it's very hard, very hard.

GG: What kind of disguises?

MJ: Fat suits, buck teeth, glasses, afros, prosthetics, make-up jobs, everything. Just to sit in the audience and experience it the way an audience would experience a show; I want to feel how they feel.

GG: Do they find you out?

Girls are very smart? Navi was there at 02 press conference. Looked nothing like MJ but still all those girls went "Michael, Michael" Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael - Page 3 Lol
Take a look:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1mTtuaaP0M&NR=1
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3