Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important: Did Michael ever live in Ohio??

+9
EarthAngel90
Makea
emanviam
hungry
annieisnotokey
rowdyangel
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
HeavyHearts
WanaBstartnSthn
13 posters

Go down

Important: Did Michael ever live in Ohio?? Empty Important: Did Michael ever live in Ohio??

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:41 am

I was just reading the latest questions/answers from CGS, and someone asked Cassandra if Michael ever lived in Columbus, Ohio and Cassandra said yes, he did live there before. I immediately googled to see if I find anything ever saying that he lived there but I couldn't anything. Does anyone know if Michael really did live in Ohio? I imagine that if he did, not many ppl would know about it unless they are close to him and if Cassandra is telling the truth then this could be proof that she does know Michael. Any thoughts???
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Important: Did Michael ever live in Ohio?? Empty Re: Important: Did Michael ever live in Ohio??

Post by HeavyHearts Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:55 am

who is this cassandra ive heard so much about?!
please fill me in, im soo lost Shocked

it sounds like shes a fake to me (personally)
thats just regarding everything ive heard of her so far....
HeavyHearts
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Important: Did Michael ever live in Ohio?? Empty Re: Important: Did Michael ever live in Ohio??

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:12 pm

Cassandra is a woman who says she is friends with MJ and she has a blog where, again, she says we can ask her questions and MJ will answer them through her. She got bombarded with questions.
some believed her and some didnt (I was 50-50). Then the other day someone over at MJHD asked her to ask MJ have Kenny tweet the letter "R" in one of his tweets to prove evrything was real....and he did.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyHearts Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:16 pm

Oh okay. could I have a link to her blog please? :]

Personally, the only way id ever believe her is an old photo of her and michael
or a photo of michael with a mask on or something of that nature
holding up a timestamp

lol i am very skeptical of these things
HeavyHearts
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:30 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:17 pm

Hmm. My question from yesterday asking CGS to ask Michael to get KO to put a certain word in his next Tweet has disappeared. No
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:21 pm

rowdyangel wrote:Hmm. My question from yesterday asking CGS to ask Michael to get KO to put a certain word in his next Tweet has disappeared. Important: Did Michael ever live in Ohio?? Kopfschuettel

all my questions have disappeared too. She says she has them all....
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:29 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
rowdyangel wrote:Hmm. My question from yesterday asking CGS to ask Michael to get KO to put a certain word in his next Tweet has disappeared. Important: Did Michael ever live in Ohio?? Kopfschuettel

This is Cassandra:

Important: Did Michael ever live in Ohio?? MediaFake_Pic
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:43 pm

Mine also. It's getting on my nerves. First, she fails to answer my questions and leaves them under moderation, and after that they *mysteriously* disappear. Maybe I'm just impatient, I don't know, but it's annoying. And not to mention rude.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:55 pm

In Ohio????? Mmmmm...I don't know...
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by Makea Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:59 pm

I dont know anything from Ohio. He was in NYC with LaToya. Thats all I know.
I cant help myself, I think she is lying all the time.... Important: Did Michael ever live in Ohio?? Icon_rolleyes
Makea
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:04 pm

Personally I dont think MJ would live in Ohio. PLEASE no offense to anyone from there.
He had anyplace in the world to live...why Ohio?
If I had access to live anywhere I wanted I certainly would NOT live where I do now!! Its the armpit of the universe!!!

Think about it.....unless he went there to live thinking NO ONE would think he'd live there. A good place to hide out for awhile?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:05 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:

This is Cassandra:

LMAOXD ... funny ... she is just as fake ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:06 pm

my question to her was put in on the FIRST day that opened and blogged on here and its either gone or something, PLUS,the last time i saw it,it still said waiting for moderator,or whatever. i cant decide what to make of her.i would LOVE to think she is telling the truth and possibly the disappearing questions and etc. are of technical difficulties.but,possibly that is being too naive, but,i dont want to discount her completly as if it were me (oh,as if i could be SO blessed)i wouldnt know that i would or could be able to handle all these questions and comments either,and having a job,life,etc. and didnt she say HE IS NOT STAYING with her,but, IS IN TOUCH with her right?so,possibly she has to wait on some of the answers until he contacts her?i dont know really this is a tough one.
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:17 pm

Important: Did Michael ever live in Ohio?? Lol Important: Did Michael ever live in Ohio?? Lol Important: Did Michael ever live in Ohio?? Lol Important: Did Michael ever live in Ohio?? Lol Important: Did Michael ever live in Ohio?? Lol Important: Did Michael ever live in Ohio?? Lol Important: Did Michael ever live in Ohio?? Lol Important: Did Michael ever live in Ohio?? Lol Important: Did Michael ever live in Ohio?? Lol Important: Did Michael ever live in Ohio?? Lol Important: Did Michael ever live in Ohio?? Lol Important: Did Michael ever live in Ohio?? Lol Important: Did Michael ever live in Ohio?? Lol

annieisnotokey wrote:

This is Cassandra:

emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:33 pm

emanviam wrote:Important: Did Michael ever live in Ohio?? Lol Important: Did Michael ever live in Ohio?? Lol Important: Did Michael ever live in Ohio?? Lol Important: Did Michael ever live in Ohio?? Lol Important: Did Michael ever live in Ohio?? Lol Important: Did Michael ever live in Ohio?? Lol Important: Did Michael ever live in Ohio?? Lol Important: Did Michael ever live in Ohio?? Lol Important: Did Michael ever live in Ohio?? Lol Important: Did Michael ever live in Ohio?? Lol Important: Did Michael ever live in Ohio?? Lol Important: Did Michael ever live in Ohio?? Lol Important: Did Michael ever live in Ohio?? Lol

annieisnotokey wrote:

This is Cassandra:

I wish she weren't, though Sad
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:38 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Personally I dont think MJ would live in Ohio. PLEASE no offense to anyone from there.
If I had access to live anywhere I wanted I certainly would NOT live where I do now!! Its the armpit of the universe!!!

Maybe he really really liked THE DREW CAREY SHOW. lol!

Important: Did Michael ever live in Ohio?? 41GHXTPG60L._SL500_AA240_

Cleveland rocks!!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AugustMoon Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:49 pm

i read a thread on mjjc where he loved a certain house in ohio forgot where and what it was but there was a link somewhere.
AugustMoon
AugustMoon
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 195
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-14
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:49 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Personally I dont think MJ would live in Ohio. PLEASE no offense to anyone from there.

Maybe he really really liked THE DREW CAREY SHOW. Important: Did Michael ever live in Ohio?? Lol

Important: Did Michael ever live in Ohio?? 41GHXTPG60L._SL500_AA240_

Cleveland rocks!!

Ditto.
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IndonesianGirl Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:51 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:

This is Cassandra:

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

so you think she's just a fake ???
haha
IndonesianGirl
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 166
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:59 pm

IndonesianGirl wrote:
so you think she's just a fake ???
haha

Yes, I do, with all my heart.

I could be wrong though. In fact, I'd love to be proven wrong.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:15 pm

luvmjalways wrote:I was just reading the latest questions/answers from CGS, and someone asked Cassandra if Michael ever lived in Columbus, Ohio and Cassandra said yes, he did live there before. I immediately googled to see if I find anything ever saying that he lived there but I couldn't anything. Does anyone know if Michael really did live in Ohio? I imagine that if he did, not many ppl would know about it unless they are close to him and if Cassandra is telling the truth then this could be proof that she does know Michael. Any thoughts???

luvmjalways ~ I was just reading through her newest posts, and unless there is another post pertaining to Colombus, Ohio...the question was...has he ever "visited" Columbus Ohio. However, I haven't read all the posts, so there could be one about living there, but I have not seen that question. She still hasn't answered mine. Grrrr...LOL. Here is the question about Colombus, Ohio:

Hey Cassandra,
Can you ask Michael have he ever visited Columbus Ohio?

[Paula, Yes. Cassandra]

Paula
25 September 2009 at 1am
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:21 pm

Savannah wrote:
luvmjalways ~ I was just reading through her newest posts, and unless there is another post pertaining to Colombus, Ohio...the question was...has he ever "visited" Columbus Ohio. However, I haven't read all the posts, so there could be one about living there, but I have not seen that question. She still hasn't answered mine. Grrrr...LOL. Here is the question about Colombus, Ohio:

Hey Cassandra,
Can you ask Michael have he ever visited Columbus Ohio?

[Paula, Yes. Cassandra]

Paula
25 September 2009 at 1am

@Savannah: Thanks for the explanation.

IMHO, that's kind of an obvious question / answer. Michael traveled extensively throughout USA during his tours. I'm sure he visited every big US city at some point or another, so it's a no brainer to answer YES. Odds are, she's right, but not necessarily from personal knowledge.

God, this Cassandra woman is driving me mad. Evil or Very Mad
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:28 pm

yea ur right. i was trying to curl my hair while i was reading it so I guess I read it wrong lol my bad, guys. Important: Did Michael ever live in Ohio?? Icon_razz
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down