Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3,000-year-old Michael Jackson statue?

2 posters

Go down

3,000-year-old Michael Jackson statue? Empty 3,000-year-old Michael Jackson statue?

Post by summer+sc3nt Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:46 am

Call it Déjà vu if you will.. Check this out my friends...

Do You Remember
Back In The Spring
Every Morning
Birds Would Sing
Do You Remember
Those Special Times
They'll Just Go On And On
In The Back Of My Mind

Could Michael be in Egypt if he's still alive?

http://www.boingboing.net/2009/08/07/3000-year-old-michae.html

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local-beat/Bust-Check-Out-MJs-Bust-52512812.html?yhp=1

Video:
http://www.nbcchicago.com/station/as-seen-on/Why_Are_the_Noses_Missing_From_Egyptian_Statues__Chicago.html
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

3,000-year-old Michael Jackson statue? Empty Re: 3,000-year-old Michael Jackson statue?

Post by Rach Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:59 am

Hmmm, I could be wrong but did JCC say something about the "Remember The Time" video and the disappearing act that Michael did at the end? Maybe it's a tie in with the above? I am sure I remember it been discussed in a thread over on MJHD.

On a seperate subject, that statue is too freaky. It does look A LOT like Michael!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

3,000-year-old Michael Jackson statue? Empty Re: 3,000-year-old Michael Jackson statue?

Post by summer+sc3nt Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:04 am

Rachel wrote:Hmmm, I could be wrong but did JCC say something about the "Remember The Time" video and the disappearing act that Michael did at the end? Maybe it's a tie in with the above? I am sure I remember it been discussed in a thread over on MJHD.

On a seperate subject, that statue is too freaky. It does look A LOT like Michael!

Yes you're right Rachel... Someone did mentioned about the Remember The Time short movie video over on the other side. Can't recall who posted it. They even mentioned about being in Spain. Maybe it was DawneVee.. not too sure tho.
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:31 pm

summer+sc3nt wrote:
Rachel wrote:Hmmm, I could be wrong but did JCC say something about the "Remember The Time" video and the disappearing act that Michael did at the end? Maybe it's a tie in with the above? I am sure I remember it been discussed in a thread over on MJHD.

Yes you're right Rachel... Someone did mentioned about the Remember The Time short movie video over on the other side. Can't recall who posted it. They even mentioned about being in Spain. Maybe it was DawneVee.. not too sure tho.

I remember the Spain thing because it was an anagram of "PAINS" from the memorial thing so maybe that's where the Remember The Time thing came from. I can't remember now, my brain hurts lol
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:43 pm

Rachel wrote:

I remember the Spain thing because it was an anagram of "PAINS" from the memorial thing so maybe that's where the Remember The Time thing came from. I can't remember now, my brain hurts lol

Lol... so does mine. I've to go back to the other site and look it up but I'll be lost there. Anyway if I get it I'll copy and paste on this thread so we can analize it.
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down