Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brian Oxman states that Michael was buried at the time of the memorial.

+26
dianafan
emanviam
shirley-grace
dontmakeitfactual
lovelidae
endlessfire
jpresley
emo_pinkt
gujunpyo
mjfan
MJJXscape
ballongiraf
carpenoctem
Another.Part.Of.Me
Human_nature
summer+sc3nt
Banessa
EarthAngel90
DawneVee
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJGIRL18
Give.In.To.Me
SmoothCriminal
Souza81
SeeingClues
Rach
30 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Brian Oxman states that Michael was buried at the time of the memorial. - Page 3 Empty Re: Brian Oxman states that Michael was buried at the time of the memorial.

Post by mjfan Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:56 pm

Lorrie wrote:
mjfan wrote:
Lorrie wrote:

I agree, MyBelovedMJ. And what makes it even sadder is that there are hundreds, if not thousands or even millions, of people out here in the "real" world who could be excellent, supportive, and very loyal friends of Michael, but it seems there's just no way for us "regular" folks to connect with him.

And no way for him to know we wouldn't betray him too. After all, it was him trusting "regular people" like the Chandlers and the Arvizos (not that that last family was very regular on any level) that got him into his biggest mess.

So right you are, mjfan. I should correct what I said earlier: It seems there's just no way for many of us "regular, mentally stable" folks to connect with Michael.

And I echo the others who've stated that they are there for him if need be. In a heartbeat.

He should have had some sort of screening system in place. Unfortunately MJ was/is the type of person who tries to see the best in people, which leaves him open and vulnerable for psychos to move in and do stupid crap.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 155
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Brian Oxman states that Michael was buried at the time of the memorial. - Page 3 Empty Re: Brian Oxman states that Michael was buried at the time of the memorial.

Post by Give.In.To.Me Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:13 pm

okay so is Harvey @TMZ an idiot because he just said on their live feed thing, he ain't buried.
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:16 pm

Give.In.To.Me wrote:okay so is Harvey @TMZ an idiot because he just said on their live feed thing, he ain't buried.
Rofl I am so glad that someone else heard that!! I asked on another thread: https://mjkit.forumotion.net/breaking-news-f3/tmz-says-jackson-autopsy-complete-but-still-secret-t265.htm#5042

http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/10/tmz-live-all-things-michael-jackson/[/quote[/url]]
WTF - the guy just said on the live stream that 'Michael Jackson is not buried yet'!
Did someone else catch it, it was right after the Vegas Neverland, Caesar's Palace bit

Now they're talking about Billie Jean and the Cruise woman it's killing me, I think I'm actually going to die laughing. They just said that the reporters were questioning the crackpots as if they were hilary clinton!

One of the funniest things I have heard so far. Now they're talking about paternity tests/DNA.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:17 pm

as I just said in another thread - perhaps all this craziness really means something. maybe it's almost the dawning of Michael revealing himself! ya never know.

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:21 pm

I've said for awhile they're going to do paternity tests. I'll bet money paternity tests are coming. This is a ploy to prove MJ's paternity and shut people up.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:23 pm

mjfan wrote:I've said for awhile they're going to do paternity tests. I'll bet money paternity tests are coming. This is a ploy to prove MJ's paternity and shut people up.

Do we think then that Mark Lester has been asked to make these claims? He seems like a pretty stand up guy to me.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:26 pm

Rachel wrote:
mjfan wrote:I've said for awhile they're going to do paternity tests. I'll bet money paternity tests are coming. This is a ploy to prove MJ's paternity and shut people up.

Do we think then that Mark Lester has been asked to make these claims? He seems like a pretty stand up guy to me.

I agree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:26 pm

Not a credible source but I'm listening to the TMZ live stream with Harvey and some guy.
Harvey said that under California law the paternity of the children born during the marriage won't be questioned because a few years after birth it is practically set in concrete that the parents are the parents and this is undisputed. This is to stop people uprooting children from their homes etc.
Harvey himself noted that Klein, Lester et al have only made their 'revelations' through the media - so he called Lester up and asked him if he was going to take it to court and lester said that it was 'highly unlikely'.
Now I'm not entirely familiar with US law, but Harvey is a lawyer and he'd know best on the law right?
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:28 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
Not a credible source but I'm listening to the TMZ live stream with Harvey and some guy.
Harvey said that under California law the paternity of the children born during the marriage won't be questioned because a few years after birth it is practically set in concrete that the parents are the parents and this is undisputed. This is to stop people uprooting children from their homes etc.
Harvey himself noted that Klein, Lester et al have only made their 'revelations' through the media - so he called Lester up and asked him if he was going to take it to court and lester said that it was 'highly unlikely'.
Now I'm not entirely familiar with US law, but Harvey is a lawyer and he'd know best on the law right?

about Harvey knowing about the law, of course. he probably knows what to do and what not to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:38 pm

Rachel wrote:

I personally believe if this is a hoax, that BOTH Dr. Klein AND Mark Lester have been asked to make these claims. Remember Arnie Klein has been MJ's trusted dermatologist since 1986. He's all of a sudden gonna do this now? I'm not buying it.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:45 pm

mjfan wrote:
Rachel wrote:

I personally believe if this is a hoax, that BOTH Dr. Klein AND Mark Lester have been asked to make these claims. Remember Arnie Klein has been MJ's trusted dermatologist since 1986. He's all of a sudden gonna do this now? I'm not buying it.
Why would either of them do this now if it's not going to go anywhere? No judge will grant them a court order because Michael and Debbie are the undisputed parents of the children.
Mark Lester is backtracking big time ever since his little 'revelation', he admits that it's 'highly unlikely' it will ever go to court. Arnie Klein has disappeared seemingly, or rather we don't see his patronising face anymore in the news.
What is any of this meant to achieve? I can sort of buy the hoax thing because I thought Mark Lester seemed like an alright, decent sort of guy like I said my original thread which is why his 'episode' startled me so much when I saw it at 1am that I went straight to my computer and put up my 'WTF Mark Lester!' thread
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:55 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Why would either of them do this now if it's not going to go anywhere? No judge will grant them a court order because Michael and Debbie are the undisputed parents of the children.
Mark Lester is backtracking big time ever since his little 'revelation', he admits that it's 'highly unlikely' it will ever go to court. Arnie Klein has disappeared seemingly, or rather we don't see his patronising face anymore in the news.
What is any of this meant to achieve? I can sort of buy the hoax thing because I thought Mark Lester seemed like an alright, decent sort of guy like I said my original thread which is why his 'episode' startled me so much when I saw it at 1am that I went straight to my computer and put up my 'WTF Mark Lester!' thread

My biggest hope? To make the media and all the gullible people who unquestioningly believe everything "reported," no matter how ridiculous, look like even bigger idiots.

My guess? Either to stall for more time, for whatever reason, or in Lester's case, because he really woefully misjudged the situation and the swift backlash he received.

And, yes, isn't it wonderful having such a long vacation from Arnie Klein's horrendous, smug mug? What a sleazeball... That's a nice enough development to make me feel all better.

Thanks for reminding me, Another.Part.Of.Me!
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:57 pm

Why would either of them do this now if it's not going to go anywhere? No judge will grant them a court order because Michael and Debbie are the undisputed parents of the children.

It was just a theory... mainly because otherwise MJ has total and complete Sh**heads for friends. I mean Mark Lester WTF? Like you said. This guy is a godfather. That's one of the most trusted places in MJ's inner circle, and he wants to turn around and stab MJ in the back like that by running to a tabloid saying he's Paris' daddy? I'd much rather believe it's some kind of elaborate part of a hoax to prove paternity. Otherwise I feel so bad for MJ.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:59 pm

Lorrie wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Why would either of them do this now if it's not going to go anywhere? No judge will grant them a court order because Michael and Debbie are the undisputed parents of the children.

My biggest hope? To make the media and all the gullible people who unquestioningly believe everything "reported," no matter how ridiculous, look like even bigger idiots.

My guess? Either to stall for more time, for whatever reason, or in Lester's case, because he really woefully misjudged the situation and the swift backlash he received.

And, yes, isn't it wonderful having such a long vacation from Arnie Klein's horrendous, smug mug? What a sleazeball... That's a nice enough development to make me feel all better.

Thanks for reminding me, Another.Part.Of.Me!
Stalling for time, that I can buy *nods*
Everything going on seems to be stalling and delaying tactics.

I also love the fact that we don't see Klein's smug fat face and haven't seen it for a while. Good.
Glad I could help lol Smile

Another thing, I may have mentioned it above - Harvey from TMZ said that Michael Jackson hasn't been buried yet.
Tadah! If that is any admission of this being a hoax, I don't know what is - we know he hasn't been buried yet, or at least we're sure enough of it because he's not dead. You can't bury someone if they're not dead
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:01 pm

Ok so now Harvey Levin has said Michael is NOT buried and TMZ will have a "special" report on this tomorrow.......
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:03 pm

mjfan wrote:

It was just a theory... mainly because otherwise MJ has total and complete Sh**heads for friends. I mean Mark Lester WTF? Like you said. This guy is a godfather. That's one of the most trusted places in MJ's inner circle, and he wants to turn around and stab MJ in the back like that by running to a tabloid saying he's Paris' daddy? I'd much rather believe it's some kind of elaborate part of a hoax to prove paternity. Otherwise I feel so bad for MJ.
Sorry, I don't mean to sound like a b!tch pushing this point, I think I may just be too suspicious of people because I don't trust people anymore and haven't for a long time so it's easier picking people's stories apart rather than just taking it at face value.
I truly think that Michael was surrounded by scummy leeches and I'm not sure who all of them are but leeches come out when you least expect sometimes, and sometimes they can be the people you least expect too. Like I said, I'm too suspicious of people sometimes.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:04 pm

Rachel wrote:Ok so now Harvey Levin has said Michael is NOT buried and TMZ will have a "special" report on this tomorrow.......

How can you have a special report on someone not being buried? How do your report on a negative. Is tomorrow the day all news sources are going to start updating us on all the stuff that hasn't happened?

World hasn't yet imploded. News at 11.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:05 pm

mjfan wrote:
Rachel wrote:Ok so now Harvey Levin has said Michael is NOT buried and TMZ will have a "special" report on this tomorrow.......

How can you have a special report on someone not being buried? How do your report on a negative. Is tomorrow the day all news sources are going to start updating us on all the stuff that hasn't happened?

World hasn't yet imploded. News at 11.

Exactly!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:05 pm

Sorry, I don't mean to sound like a b!tch pushing this point, I think I may just be too suspicious of people because I don't trust people anymore and haven't for a long time so it's easier picking people's stories apart rather than just taking it at face value.
I truly think that Michael was surrounded by scummy leeches and I'm not sure who all of them are but leeches come out when you least expect sometimes, and sometimes they can be the people you least expect too. Like I said, I'm too suspicious of people sometimes.

No I didn't think you sounded like a bitch. You have a valid point. I just don't want Mark to have betrayed MJ like this. It's just disgusting.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:10 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Another thing, I may have mentioned it above - Harvey from TMZ said that Michael Jackson hasn't been buried yet.
Tadah! If that is any admission of this being a hoax, I don't know what is - we know he hasn't been buried yet, or at least we're sure enough of it because he's not dead. You can't bury someone if they're not dead

I am SO hoping that's the case, if only to prove that my continuing "feeling" that Michael isn't dead is correct and I'm not off my rocker.

So, it looks like sham TMZ's special report tomorrow is actually THE report to be looking forward to right about now. Who'da thunk?

Fingers crossed this one gives us some serious ground and doesn't make matters worse.

Night all, and I mean it this time. Smile Until tomorrow.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:14 pm

mjfan wrote:

No I didn't think you sounded like a bitch. You have a valid point. I just don't want Mark to have betrayed MJ like this. It's just disgusting.
I'm starting to think it was a ploy to detract attention from the fake burial. That slipped quietly under the radar while the world went up in arms over the Mark Lester revelations. Not to mention the backlash on Mark himself. It has caused quite a stir and now Mark is backpedalling but it's too late. I'm sure they could have thought of a different 'distraction'
While everyone is hunting Mark - nobody is watching Forest Lawn or getting any real useful footage/pictures of anything Michael related in LA on sunday and monday.

Here's another thing that caught my attention. Is it just me or did TMZ in their live stream on the bit about the Funeral 'special' tomorrow, did Harvey say that they were going to get the exact plot location? It was a live stream and I can't figure a way or playing it back to double-check. Did anyone else hear that bit?
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:41 pm

Lorrie wrote:

I am SO hoping that's the case, if only to prove that my continuing "feeling" that Michael isn't dead is correct and I'm not off my rocker.

So, it looks like sham TMZ's special report tomorrow is actually THE report to be looking forward to right about now. Who'da thunk?

Fingers crossed this one gives us some serious ground and oesn't make matters worse.

Night all, and I mean it this time. Smile Until tomorrow.

Even if MJ turns out to be dead, you aren't off your rocker. There are many legitimate questions and weird things that don't add up. Any person paying attention who isn't a sheep would question all this. If he turns out to be dead, you weren't wrong for asking the question. Very Happy
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3