Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brian Oxman states that Michael was buried at the time of the memorial.

+26
dianafan
emanviam
shirley-grace
dontmakeitfactual
lovelidae
endlessfire
jpresley
emo_pinkt
gujunpyo
mjfan
MJJXscape
ballongiraf
carpenoctem
Another.Part.Of.Me
Human_nature
summer+sc3nt
Banessa
EarthAngel90
DawneVee
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJGIRL18
Give.In.To.Me
SmoothCriminal
Souza81
SeeingClues
Rach
30 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Brian Oxman states that Michael was buried at the time of the memorial. - Page 2 Empty Re: Brian Oxman states that Michael was buried at the time of the memorial.

Post by carpenoctem Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:46 am

I didn't want to sound disrespectful though. I didn't know they purchased two coffins
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

Brian Oxman states that Michael was buried at the time of the memorial. - Page 2 Empty Re: Brian Oxman states that Michael was buried at the time of the memorial.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:10 am

Why did you have to tell me that you belive that they burried him the 7th of July?
Thats the last thing i needed to hear.

And from where did you get the info that they Purcashed 2 identical coffiins?? I wanna know that.

Im sorry, not to be rude, but you just shot my last hope and faith to hell.
Im staying away from this site.
I cant even talk about Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:23 am

^ no offense, but why do you choose to believe what that person is writing? Take a good look at the person's posts - he/she obviously thinks that MJ is dead (which makes you wonder why he/she is posting here and on MJHD in the first place....).
Look sweety, there's no proof of his burial. If he was buried july 7th, why did the family bother to bring the coffin to the memorial? If he was buried july 7th, why did Joe and Jermaine say "they didnt know where he was"? If he was buried july 7th, why did the family spend the last 2 weeks telling us that they wouldnt bury him without his brain? If he was buried july 7th, why was the burial papers allegedly only signed a few days ago? If he was buried july 7th, why is the family now asking for a new autopsy? Are they gonna dig him up or what?... No, there's no proof of this honey.
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:34 am

Give.In.To.Me wrote:
SeeingClues wrote:How could he be buried w/o the tissues but then they were later returned? Did they dig him up to do this??
Oh god, this contradicts that statement that he will be buried in an unmarked grave with no burial ceremony and only 2 family members to witness the internment.

Will all members of this hoax PLEASE SIT DOWN! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

There aren't enough chairs for them all to sit down. Razz
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 155
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:37 am

Banessa wrote:Sure it won't died out! Specially when they are running around contradicting each other hence making the "Mystery" alive! I just cant believe how much they contradict each other.
You would think that if Michael was directing he would have already made everyone sit in one room and repeat the story line until they all get it right! Seriously he should have hired real actors to play everyone.
I think an actor playing Jermaine or La toya would have been much more convincing than the real ones Very Happy Just my thoughts! Smile

LMFAO @ "an actor playing Jermaine or La Toya would have been much more convincing than the real ones"

No doubt. LOLOLOL
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gujunpyo Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:40 am

WTF?!! im so confused?!!!
gujunpyo
gujunpyo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 74
Leeftijd : 36

http://perllee.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by emo_pinkt Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:28 am

I dont think that he was buried on July 7th. Remember the aweful brain story? ewww...I hate Uri though..all of a sudden he's Mj's friend again. Michael stopped talking to Uri after The Bashir documentary as he is the one who introduced Mike to the devil.
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 174
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:03 am

I have to say that this is NOT what I needed to hear this AM. After having a good day yesterday and being very hopeful, today my heart is very heavy. Not even the gold pants are making me smile, haha. I keep reminding myself of all the inconsistencies and such and the fact we really don't know anything at this point, but it's not helping. So down. Crying or Very sad
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessfire Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:17 am

i think they are all contradicting themselves and each other on purpose, either 1) to keep people like us interested in the story, or 2) so others will get tired of the lies and forget about.
endlessfire
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:19 am

Ok guys, don't start getting down. This weekend with the discovery of those memorial pics and the hat guy, we should have been prepared for something like this to come out. I don't know about you guys, but everytime we make a new discovery I hold my breath for the bad news from the press.

You have to believe that it's someone's job to knock us off track or set us back a few steps when we made such astonishing discoveries. Let's just sit back and ride this one out like we have everything else.

This is just like the day the insurance stuff came out. Everyone was all upset and then the picture became clearer and we realized it was just media fluff. Don't lose hope now!

MJ has not painstakingly given us all these great clues for us to give up now. Think about the balance he has to keep with all of this. He must reassure us of him still being alive, while feeding the media and the rest of the unsuspecting masses at the same time. What a job! Just remember he has to feed the media to keep them at bay and then throw hints to keep our fires lit. Let's give MJ and his team time to relight our fire, he's already fed the media for the day!

Sending love, peace, and light to all of you! sunny
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by dontmakeitfactual Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:50 am

Well, thing is, supposedly he died, the whole world -save from us!- believes so. We've questioned it from the beginning. And we still do. But remember, the news is that he did die. So of course there have to be talks of a burial, talks of insurance and what not. That was expected. But that doesn't mean it's not a hoax. Sure, it doesn't mean it is a hoax either, But if it is a hoax, well, it shouldn't be too obvious, should it? So burial news don't really have an effect, I mean, that goes with 'dying'. There was a memorial, but that didn't stop us from questioning everything. Same applies here.
(Hope you understand what I mean, am not sure I'm expressing myself clearly enough!)

By the way, if the unmarked grave story comes from a reliable source, to me it is screaming HOAX very loudly! Think about it...
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 177
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by shirley-grace Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:56 am

I'm just wondering where all the paparazzis were????????????
They're not doing their job!!!!!!!
Wink
shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:00 am

ballongiraf wrote:^ no offense, but why do you choose to believe what that person is writing? Take a good look at the person's posts - he/she obviously thinks that MJ is dead (which makes you wonder why he/she is posting here and on MJHD in the first place....).
Look sweety, there's no proof of his burial. If he was buried july 7th, why did the family bother to bring the coffin to the memorial? If he was buried july 7th, why did Joe and Jermaine say "they didnt know where he was"? If he was buried july 7th, why did the family spend the last 2 weeks telling us that they wouldnt bury him without his brain? If he was buried july 7th, why was the burial papers allegedly only signed a few days ago? If he was buried july 7th, why is the family now asking for a new autopsy? Are they gonna dig him up or what?... No, there's no proof of this honey.

Thanks. You are right.

You helped me Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:01 am

I completely understand where you are coming from dontmakeitfactual.
And the unmarked grave thing just pretty much cemented the whole hoax thing for me, along with the "hat man" at the memorial yesterday. I'm pretty much unshakeably convinced. I don't see the burial news as a bad thing at all.

My hope is alive and well, just like Michael Jackson! cheers
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:02 am

missdahmer wrote:you can't exhume a body to 'return tissues'. only time I can ever think of someone needing to exhume a body is if it would help in trying to find out who killed the person.

Exactly.
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by dianafan Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:57 am

In Daily Star (I know, I know, but my usual paper was sold out) - says MJ was put in to Berry Gordy's crypt last Thursday with only 2 (I think) family members present. There was even a picture of the coffin and with a picture above it of 3 children, but not PP & Blanket. Pics not on internet, only in paper.

Family could just employ a lawyer to sue every single paper for making up blatant rubbish, they would be trillionaires!
dianafan
dianafan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:08 am

I think the family is dancing around this on purpose. They didnt want anyone to know WHEN (or if) he has been buried because of all the fans that would rush to the burial site. Some would probably dig him up. It was a safety issue.
I think whatever they did bury (if anything) was an empty coffin.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:09 am

Rachel wrote:So I'm watching GMTV at the moment and Brian Oxman (The Jackson's lawyer) has just done an interview about Paris and Mark Lester when he was asked if Michael had been buried yet.

His reply was that Michael was buried at the time of the memorial. He also stated that he was buried without tissues etc that the coroner needed but they was later returned to the body.

Whats are peoples thoughts on this?

I heard on local radio today that he was finally laid to rest today and the delay was they were waiting on his brain.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:12 am

And why would they bury him in Berry Gordy's crypt? I would think the Jackson have a family plot???
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:19 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:And why would they bury him in Berry Gordy's crypt? I would think the Jackson have a family plot???

I think it's illegal under California law to bury someone in someone else's crypt/plot.
Michael Jackson could never have been buried in Berry Gordy's crypt because he's not a member of the Gordy family so it would have been impossible for them to bury him there.
They did say they were storing the casket in Berry Gordy's crypt (along with a description of the crypt) just after the memorial before they transferred it to the basement/underground secure area of the Forest Lawn main building.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:21 am

Ok to the guys who are feeling down about this, look at the sources! I mean Uri Gella, Brian Oxman and The Mirror?!

No offical statement from the family has been made either and when Jermaine was on LKL last week wasn't he STILL protesting they didn't know where to put the body?

I think this story has given me my greatest hope yet Smile
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:06 pm

It looks like Brian Oxman said a lot during his interview this morning, I missed all of it but he commented on the mark lester claiming to be Paris' father and said he didn't believe it, he believed Michael was the father.

Btw, whoever posted that Uri Gellar clip, that was genius (sorry for not going back to check your name), I knew he was a fraud and this just confirms it. I watched his documentary 'My friend Michael Jackson: Uri's story' weeks ago and this just made me detest him even more.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:08 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:It looks like Brian Oxman said a lot during his interview this morning, I missed all of it but he commented on the mark lester claiming to be Paris' father and said he didn't believe it, he believed Michael was the father.

Btw, whoever posted that Uri Gellar clip, that was genius (sorry for not going back to check your name), I knew he was a fraud and this just confirms it. I watched his documentary 'My friend Michael Jackson: Uri's story' weeks ago and this just made me detest him even more.

If Michael is dead, Uri is on the list of people responsible. (because of introducing MJ to Martin Bashir) And deep down he knows it too.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:10 pm

ishealive wrote:
Rachel wrote:So I'm watching GMTV at the moment and Brian Oxman (The Jackson's lawyer) has just done an interview about Paris and Mark Lester when he was asked if Michael had been buried yet.

His reply was that Michael was buried at the time of the memorial. He also stated that he was buried without tissues etc that the coroner needed but they was later returned to the body.

I heard on local radio today that he was finally laid to rest today and the delay was they were waiting on his brain.

There's just too many conflicting reports! First Brian Oxman says it was at the memorial, then the papers are saying that it was at the weekend and Jermaine still insists that Michael is awaiting to be buried! My head can't take anymore Sad lol
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:13 pm

ishealive wrote:

I hope it isent true, that he was laid to rest today. Cause if it is, I dont know what Im going to feel then, all I know is that Im not ready to let him go yet. Im not.. I dont think I ever will be. Sad

But why dont we have any pictures of it then?? I think the papparazi have been hiding in the bushes waiting for this. So it seems rather odd to me, that their is no pictures

How do they expect to keep his burriel place a secret, I mean, that sounds stupid to me, sooner of later someone will see the kids or his family at the burriel place.

As Much as I love Michael, I dont think anyone would dig him up, thats sick. But if they really fear that, they could put his coffin in concrete.

BTW What about the Death satificate?? It still havent been signed by a doctor.. Only by Latoya, It is not her job to sign it. A Doctor has to do it, for it to be realible

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:19 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:14 pm

I say if the paparazzi is able to trail the family to an Italian restaurant, they can trail them to a burial site. I totally don't buy it. Wherever they bury MJ (assuming he is dead), the papps will be totally up their butt about it.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJGIRL18 Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:17 pm

don't worry michael is somewhere chilling,drinking a cold lemonade........he was not buried..........he is still alive
MJGIRL18
MJGIRL18
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:22 pm

Here's something else about Mr Gellar. I bought a book on Michael Jackson, well I bought two but one was the J Randy Taborelli book so let's ignore that for the time being.
It is the 'Michael Jackson King Of Pop 1958-2009' book by Emily Herbert.
On page 3, the final paragraph it reads:
"Across the world, shocked associates were responding to what they had heard. 'I must hear it from a doctor,' said Michael's friend Uri Gellar to one reporter. 'I cannot believe everything I see and read and hear at the moment. I hope it's not true, I am waiting like you are, like the whole planet is waiting, to hear it from the mouth of the doctor taking care of him. I'm absolutely devastated and shocked. He was a young man, terribly fit and in good shape.'

I'm sorry, what? We haven't heard ANYTHING from the mouth of the 'doctor taking care of him.' We haven't heard from anyone at UCLA Medical centre, we haven't heard from the Coroner, we haven't even heard from Dr Murray.
This ties in with what Uri said about believing it was a hoax when he first heard.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:26 pm

This is insane.

He can’t be buried on July 7th, about to be buried, just buried, plastinated, on ice, cremated, still in the coroner’s office, buried in Neverland, buried in Forrest Lawn, buried in an unmarked grave, with his brain, without his brain, with his nose, without his nose, etc-etc-etc all at the same time!!!

My mind hurts.

So much confusion makes me wanna scream… for real. I mean it.

Last edited by annieisnotokey on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:28 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:This is insane.

He can’t be buried on July 7th, about to be buried, just buried, plastinated, cremated, still in the coroner’s office, buried in Neverland, buried in Forrest Lawn, buried in an unmarked grave, with his brain, without his brain, with his nose, without his nose, etc-etc-etc all at the same time!!!

My mind hurts.

You just made my brain hurt listing all of those, it'll give anyone a headache let alone us on here who have been at it for 6 weeks give or take
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:31 pm

It has to be BS, I mean is Brian Oxman saying MJ was buried in July and then they decided to dig him up and put his brain & other tissues into the coffin with him or cut him open again. I mean ffs that's horses**t. That makes no sense at all.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:35 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:I'm sorry, what? We haven't heard ANYTHING from the mouth of the 'doctor taking care of him.' We haven't heard from anyone at UCLA Medical centre, we haven't heard from the Coroner, we haven't even heard from Dr Murray.
This ties in with what Uri said about believing it was a hoax when he first heard.

Yep. We haven't heard anything from Murray because he's a fall guy, doesn't really exist, or is getting the deal of a lifetime for his trespasses, the last of which will involve getting lots of other peeps in big-time trouble.

We haven't heard anything from the UCLA and coroner folks because something is seriously fishy behind the scenes, and it ain't this circus that the likes of TMZ keep focusing on (or maybe I should say plural "circuses").

I'm not feeling any of the elaborate theories MJ fans are coming up with except for the DEA/murder ones, although I'll be among the first to acknowledge how creative and insightful most of them are. I just still don't have a physical sense that Michael is dead, and I hope those who share my belief get some closure on this matter before we die ourselves.

How long does it take to release a darn autopsy report?!
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:38 pm

Rachel wrote:[ My head can't take anymore Sad lol

Maybe now we all know somewhat what MJ went through his whole life.....I feel terrible.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:47 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:

Maybe now we all know somewhat what MJ went through his whole life.....I feel terrible.

You know this is only a small drop of what Michael had to go through. I can't imagine how he put up with it. It would have driven me over the edge. It just goes to show what a good person he is and how much he loved to entertain and keep his fans happy. That comforts me in some way.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:47 pm

@Lorrie

I certanly Hope I will get closure in my heart. Its so broken.

Yes we all know now what Michael went through his entire life. I cant believe it. Poor Baby.

No wonder he always has been so lonely. I hope he dosent feel this way anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:47 pm

Lorrie wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:I'm sorry, what? We haven't heard ANYTHING from the mouth of the 'doctor taking care of him.' We haven't heard from anyone at UCLA Medical centre, we haven't heard from the Coroner, we haven't even heard from Dr Murray.

Yep. We haven't heard anything from Murray because he's a fall guy, doesn't really exist, or is getting the deal of a lifetime for his trespasses, the last of which will involve getting lots of other peeps in big-time trouble.

We haven't heard anything from the UCLA and coroner folks because something is seriously fishy behind the scenes, and it ain't this circus that the likes of TMZ keep focusing on (or maybe I should say plural "circuses").

I'm not feeling any of the elaborate theories MJ fans are coming up with except for the DEA/murder ones, although I'll be among the first to acknowledge how creative and insightful most of them are. I just still don't have a physical sense that Michael is dead, and I hope those who share my belief get some closure on this matter before we die ourselves.
How long does it take to release a darn autopsy report?!

Something is incredibly fishy behind the scenes. Every time someone high profile dies in hospital a doctor comes out to the podium and holds a press conference 'declaring' it to the worlds media. Princess Diana and so on got that treatment. I'm sure Anna Nicole got the same treatment too. When Farrah Fawcett went through her chemo and cancer/stem cell treatments in Germany her doctors spoke out.
Heck, Angelina Jolie had babies by C-Section and both births warranted press conferences. 'Octomom's' octo-kids got a press conference - and she's a nobody who got happy with hormone pills or whatever.

But Michael Jackson gets zip. zilch. zero from anyone 'Official' - the only hospital press conference he got was from Jermaine. All due respect to Jermaine but the last time I checked, Jermaine wasn't a doctor and therefore his press conference makes the announcement null and void IMO.
The only member of the Coroner's office we have seen speaking out is Asst Chief Coroner Ed Winters who has somehow taken on the role of LAPD detective seizing medical records from Klein et al.
WTF is happening with this case?

As a final note, I don't really want to be like one of those Elvis fans who 30 years later still insist that Elvis is alive. I would like to have some closure before that because 30 years is a hell of a long time.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:48 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:

Ditto, both Rachel and JACKSONOLOGIST. I follow these developments all day long, everyday, but most of the time I'm too stunned at the unbelievable bizareness of it all to form any kind of clear comment.

I've never witnessed anything like this in my life, and I can't even begin to imagine what it must have felt like to be Michael, so sensitive and kind, yet forced to exist in the midst of all this depraved and greedy insanity.

And people called HIM weird!
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:50 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Something is incredibly fishy behind the scenes. Every time someone high profile dies in hospital a doctor comes out to the podium and holds a press conference 'declaring' it to the worlds media. Princess Diana and so on got that treatment. I'm sure Anna Nicole got the same treatment too. When Farrah Fawcett went through her chemo and cancer/stem cell treatments in Germany her doctors spoke out.
Heck, Angelina Jolie had babies by C-Section and both births warranted press conferences. 'Octomom's' octo-kids got a press conference - and she's a nobody who got happy with hormone pills or whatever.

But Michael Jackson gets zip. zilch. zero from anyone 'Official' - the only hospital press conference he got was from Jermaine. All due respect to Jermaine but the last time I checked, Jermaine wasn't a doctor and therefore his press conference makes the announcement null and void IMO.
The only member of the Coroner's office we have seen speaking out is Asst Chief Coroner Ed Winters who has somehow taken on the role of LAPD detective seizing medical records from Klein et al.

As a final note, I don't really want to be like one of those Elvis fans who 30 years later still insist that Elvis is alive. I would like to have some closure before that because 30 years is a hell of a long time.

Very well said, Another.Part.Of.Me. You took ALL of the words right out of my brain. You must be a mindreader!
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:53 pm

Lorrie wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Something is incredibly fishy behind the scenes. Every time someone high profile dies in hospital a doctor comes out to the podium and holds a press conference 'declaring' it to the worlds media. Princess Diana and so on got that treatment. I'm sure Anna Nicole got the same treatment too. When Farrah Fawcett went through her chemo and cancer/stem cell treatments in Germany her doctors spoke out.

Very well said, Another.Part.Of.Me. You took ALL of the words right out of my brain. You must be a mindreader!
Not a mindreader lol otherwise I would just read the Jackson family's minds and blow the hoax out of the water hehe lol!

Great minds think alike and I think we have some of the finest minds in the world on this forum *nods* cheers

Last edited by Another.Part.Of.Me on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:54 pm

He was never weird. I hate when people are calling him that. They should be ashamed. Michael is very emotionel, sensitive, loyal and kind.

But he couldent be like the rest of us.

Poor Mike. Sad

The only thing Michael really ever was, was Lonely. That bring alot of sadness with it.

I hope he is much happier now, in a place where he can be himself
If anyone deserves it, Its Michael.

I will keep on praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:04 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Great minds think alike and I think we have some of the finest minds in the world on this forum

I'll definitely second that!

MyBelovedMJ wrote:He was never weird.

The only thing Michael really ever was, was Lonely. That bring alot of sadness with it.

I agree, MyBelovedMJ. And what makes it even sadder is that there are hundreds, if not thousands or even millions, of people out here in the "real" world who could be excellent, supportive, and very loyal friends of Michael, but it seems there's just no way for us "regular" folks to connect with him.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:27 pm

[quote="Lorrie"]
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Great minds think alike and I think we have some of the finest minds in the world on this forum

I'll definitely second that!

MyBelovedMJ wrote:He was never weird.

I agree, MyBelovedMJ. And what makes it even sadder is that there are hundreds, if not thousands or even millions, of people out here in the "real" world who could be excellent, supportive, and very loyal friends of Michael, but it seems there's just no way for us "regular" folks to connect with him.[/quote]

I think we are connecting with him right now. On some level....dead or alive. It makes me sad to see a glimpse into his life and what he went through...although a thousand times worse. But thats all he knew. I feel closer to him now more then ever and in that sense, it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. His energy, if you will, flows through you like a warm breeze and makes you feel good!!

Michael,, if you ever read this, please know that we all truly love you MORE then you love us!! We're on your side all the way babe!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:39 pm

He can’t be buried on July 7th, about to be buried, just buried, plastinated, cremated, still in the coroner’s office, buried in Neverland, buried in Forrest Lawn, buried in an unmarked grave, with his brain, without his brain, with his nose, without his nose, etc-etc-etc all at the same time!!!

My mind hurts.

So far MJ has died in every room of his house, plus later at the
hospital. He was dead when paramedics got there AND was in a coma later
at the hospital, then died again. So far there has been no one in the
house and a whole gaggle of people in a prayer circle. MJ has been
cremated, not cremated, lost, buried, and not buried several times now.
Tell me again why I’m supposed to believe he’s even dead?
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shirley-grace Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:42 pm

That's the point! Exclamation
shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:46 pm

Lorrie wrote:
I agree, MyBelovedMJ. And what makes it even sadder is that there are hundreds, if not thousands or even millions, of people out here in the "real" world who could be excellent, supportive, and very loyal friends of Michael, but it seems there's just no way for us "regular" folks to connect with him.

We'd make an incredible group of friends for Michael.
We are respectful with each other, sweet and supportive.
We have the ability to see beyond what the media is trying to feed us.
We always find the way to make each other smile a little, no matter how sad we feel.
And best of all, we live all over the world, so he can find a place to stay and friends to hang around with no matter where he goes.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:47 pm

Lorrie wrote:

And no way for him to know we wouldn't betray him too. After all, it was him trusting "regular people" like the Chandlers and the Arvizos (not that that last family was very regular on any level) that got him into his biggest mess.

I echo your feeling that it has to be incredibly awful and lonely to know that millions of people 'love' you, and at least a decent percentage of those really do, and really would understand you and be a real friend to you. But the impossibility of hooking up with the right ones, while shunning the wrong or even dangerous ones is so Herculean, and that very knowledge must make the whole experience all the more lonely.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:57 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
Lorrie wrote:

We'd make an incredible group of friends for Michael.
We are respectful with each other, sweet and supportive.
We have the ability to see beyond what the media is trying to feed us.
We always find the way to make each other smile a little, no matter how sad we feel.
And best of all, we live all over the world, so he can find a place to stay and friends to hang around with no matter where he goes.

We are all Michaels friends. We have been with him through EVERYTHING, and supportet him. No wonder he had enough, how much can 1 person take??

We are connected to Mike, all of us. He would be so happy if he was reading this. I think it would make him feel like he have family all over the world. Wich he does.

Michael, we love you with all our hearts, and we will always stand by you, and defend you no matter what. We know the truth
You just rest now, babe, take all the time you need. We know, that you will come back, whenever you feel ready.
If you deside on never comming back to perform, it dosent really matter, nothing can change our love for you. All we want is for you to be happy and safe.
Our Hearts are with you wherever you are.

Michael, we love you more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:22 pm

mjfan wrote:

My mind hurts.

So far MJ has died in every room of his house, plus later at the
hospital. He was dead when paramedics got there AND was in a coma later
at the hospital, then died again. So far there has been no one in the
house and a whole gaggle of people in a prayer circle. MJ has been
cremated, not cremated, lost, buried, and not buried several times now.
Tell me again why I’m supposed to believe he’s even dead?

soooo true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:51 pm

mjfan wrote:
Lorrie wrote:

And no way for him to know we wouldn't betray him too. After all, it was him trusting "regular people" like the Chandlers and the Arvizos (not that that last family was very regular on any level) that got him into his biggest mess.

So right you are, mjfan. I should correct what I said earlier: It seems there's just no way for many of us "regular, mentally stable" folks to connect with Michael.

And I echo the others who've stated that they are there for him if need be. In a heartbeat.

Last edited by Lorrie on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:54 pm

Lorrie wrote:
mjfan wrote:
Lorrie wrote:

So right you are, mjfan. I should correct what I said earlier: It seems there's just no way for many of us "regular, mentally stable" folks to connect with Michael.

And I echo the others who've stated that they are their for him if need be. In a heartbeat.
In a heartbeat. We've always been there for him, through his trials and his tribulations, supporting him and sending, no projecting our love for him to give him strength and let him know we're always there, even if he never meets us, even if he never knows we exist. We are here. Forever and Always.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next