Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living With Michael Jackson On The TV Guide Channel

5 posters

Go down

Living With Michael Jackson On The TV Guide Channel Empty Living With Michael Jackson On The TV Guide Channel

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:38 pm

The piece of trash documentary from Martin Bashir is on today @ 6pm. I will NOT be watching it as it is an insult to Michael. I think we all should boycott it!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Living With Michael Jackson On The TV Guide Channel Empty Re: Living With Michael Jackson On The TV Guide Channel

Post by amber Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:44 pm

Absolutely!!!! it shouldn't even be allowed to air Living With Michael Jackson On The TV Guide Channel Icon_mad
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Living With Michael Jackson On The TV Guide Channel Empty Re: Living With Michael Jackson On The TV Guide Channel

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:46 pm

@ Amber-I totally agree. I don't know why they're airing this again!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:39 pm

and why not airing that one - The footage you were never meant to see - based on same interview only not twisted.. I really hate media!!!
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by gigi Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:58 pm

Martin Basher should never be allowed to work in the media again after this hatchet job. But the media prefer the sensationalism created by this garbage. It makes me so angry because so many people saw this trash and allowed their opinion of Michael to be affected by it.
gigi
gigi
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:21 pm

anotherpartofme wrote:and why not airing that one - The footage you were never meant to see - based on same interview only not twisted.. I really hate media!!!

Exactly my thoughts, don't worry Bashir will get what's coming to him - the wheel keeps on turning!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down