Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael's Middle East "connections".

+3
White_Orchid
ishealive
Rach
7 posters

Go down

Michael's Middle East "connections". Empty Michael's Middle East "connections".

Post by Rach Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:44 pm

Hey Guys

I'm reaching out to the masses here and hoping someone can help me out!

Does anyone have any information at all on Michael's connections to the Middle East? I know he spent some time in Bahrain following the 2005 trial but I am only able to find so much information.

Any help would be great Smile

Rach.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Michael's Middle East "connections". Empty Re: Michael's Middle East "connections".

Post by ishealive Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:49 pm

Hey Rach, sorry I only know as much as you prob do but are you on to something??
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Michael's Middle East "connections". Empty Re: Michael's Middle East "connections".

Post by Rach Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:53 pm

No not anything solid, but I did some googling earlier in regards to that weird Twitter account and came up with something that got me interested.

However, I can't seem to find much out about the time Michael spent in Bahrain or Ireland Sad
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:05 pm

Well from the Ireland side of things I only know from what people who met him said, an auctioneer and magician. He met with an auctioneer to buy a castle but unfortunatley it fell through, he was told later it was due to money issues but could be BS. He met with a magician and he entertained MJ and his kids. He walked around the villages and towns and even went to a book store to buy some books... He went out to get pizza and this part is funny, because it was October and close to Halloween people here thought it was someone dressed up as MJ and didn't bother him...
Another place he stayed in Cork I think but could be wrong but the owner of the place said every night MJ would ask him to turn on the outside light after the kids went to sleep so one night this guy said he'd go out and see what this was all about and saw MJ moonwalking!! How special is that...
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:47 pm

White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 196
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:44 pm

@ Rach, I'm sure that the following link is probably the info that you've already found

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1355/is_10_108/ai_n15691192/

There are more links to various artcles once you access this page.

Don't you find it interesting that Jermaine has been in India lately which isn't too far from Saudi Arabia?
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:24 pm

Ohhh to have been the pizza shop owner who served MJ a slice.
Ohhh to be the one who peeked outside and saw MJ moonwalking.
Ohhh to have been the book store manager who sold books to MJ.

One can only dream...

ishealive wrote:Well from the Ireland side of things I only know from what people who met him said, an auctioneer and magician. He met with an auctioneer to buy a castle but unfortunatley it fell through, he was told later it was due to money issues but could be BS. He met with a magician and he entertained MJ and his kids. He walked around the villages and towns and even went to a book store to buy some books... He went out to get pizza and this part is funny, because it was October and close to Halloween people here thought it was someone dressed up as MJ and didn't bother him...
Another place he stayed in Cork I think but could be wrong but the owner of the place said every night MJ would ask him to turn on the outside light after the kids went to sleep so one night this guy said he'd go out and see what this was all about and saw MJ moonwalking!! How special is that...
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by MacyBlue Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:33 pm

Rachel I have come across quite a few connections to Mj in teh ME .... I need to dig it all out though ... can you be more specific ??? there is so much
MacyBlue
MacyBlue
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:22 am

MacyBlue wrote:Rachel I have come across quite a few connections to Mj in teh ME .... I need to dig it all out though ... can you be more specific ??? there is so much

I'm not quite sure what it is that I am looking for at the moment TBH Michael's Middle East "connections". Lol

However, what I am interested in is his connections with the Saudi Prince. From what I understand there were reports that Michael was been sued by him and that triggered some thoughts in my head.

Last edited by Rach on Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:27 am

Yeah I think it is because Michael didn´t finish a song they were supposed to do together, or something like that.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:28 am

Michael was sued by him for a couple of reasons if I recall correctly:

1- wanted to be repaid (rental fees) for the house MJ was staying in
2- there were to be some business dealings, I think an album (they were supposed to form an entertainment company based on "family values") and something about an amusement park
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:29 am

Thanks guys Smile

That really helped me!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:35 am

Rach wrote:Thanks guys Michael's Middle East "connections". Icon_smile

That really helped me!

Please let me know (pm me if you wish) what you're looking for, maybe I can help. I still think TomeTome has a hand in the ME connections.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MacyBlue Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:05 pm

Ok Rach ..... try Kingdom entertainment . it was a HUGE endeavor.

an din this web : Grace/ Tohme/ Waleed / Jermaine / Guy Holmes
and many many more.
MacyBlue
MacyBlue
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:26 pm

MacyBlue wrote:Ok Rach ..... try Kingdom entertainment . it was a HUGE endeavor.

an din this web : Grace/ Tohme/ Waleed / Jermaine / Guy Holmes
and many many more.

Thank you Macy! Did you mean to include an url with this message? If so it didn't show. If not, just ignore me!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down