Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know who GH is IMPORTANT!!!!

+38
lou
Eva R
Makea
H'aime
Smiile1929
CantStopLovingU
SunShine
PETTINA2393
mjssoulmate
neverlandprincess
mjmusicandme
Human_nature
mjthelegendlives
MJFOREVER
Tenschi
Sweet1
mjgirl86
JustJamiee
missyoumuch
endlessfire
Butterfly J
d.o.
GirlInTheMirror1
Lavander
swan
NYMoonwalker
Jubilee
4evermichael71
ILuvUMoreMJ
April-R
Stranger In Chi-town
amy
lonelynation
miss j
See
iMISSYOUMJ
annieisnotokey
MichaelAngel
42 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I know who GH is IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: I know who GH is IMPORTANT!!!!

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:40 am

I was under the impression that was someone else's twitter. If it's hers, then it is most definitely out of place.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

I know who GH is IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: I know who GH is IMPORTANT!!!!

Post by lonelynation Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:42 am

Out of place, yet I'm loving this!
I love trying to figure this stuff out - even though it's about something serious, I'm enjoying it. (Maybe that's because I'm studying criminology)
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranger In Chi-town Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:45 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
Stranger In Chi-town wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:Ok well so the little girl is not wearing pants? I know who GH is IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 Icon_question

Yes. Looks like a boy, though. I recall this pic, having looked at the HIStory booklet a long time ago. I know who GH is IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 Icon_eek

Hmm, I don't know it's seems to be a girl to me. Do you have the picture?

Yup.
http://polska.helnwein.com/stc/ghpicts/gh702.jpg
*looks again*
Yeah THAT is a girl, you're right. :-/ But I guess at first it was hard to tell because of the lighting. Had to take a closer look.

Thankyou. This picture kinda remind me of Childhood, the one drawn by Michael.

I know who GH is IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 Michael_jackson_childhood_drawing

I was so taken away by this masterpiece when I first saw it! Very Happy I know who GH is IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Stranger In Chi-town
Stranger In Chi-town
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 173
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 37

http://www.myspace.com/thenewageriseth

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:46 am

Me too...it is an awesome drawing. How can one person have so much talent? I'm jealous. Laughing
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranger In Chi-town Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:51 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:Me too...it is an awesome drawing. How can one person have so much talent? I'm jealous. I know who GH is IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 Icon_lol

When I saw the Childhood pic I was like "Dangggg, he draw better than MEEEE! XD
I'm an artist; been once since Kindergarten and I love drawing anime and realistic portraits of people. I want to perfect my art to those standards one day; I'm still practicing,too. Very Happy
Stranger In Chi-town
Stranger In Chi-town
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:52 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:I was under the impression that was someone else's twitter. If it's hers, then it is most definitely out of place.

You're right, all those facts were given to MichaelAngel by https://twitter.com/MJLOVEALWAYS , not midnightmlk
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:52 am

JUST WANTED TO INFORM YOU OF THIS AMAZING NEWS THAT JOST POPPED UP! GO SEE THE LAST POST

https://mjkit.forumotion.net/all-odd-things-f8/mj-out-and-about-in-disguise-t2605-100.htm#64554
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:53 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:Me too...it is an awesome drawing. How can one person have so much talent? I'm jealous. I know who GH is IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 Icon_lol

I'm an artist; been once since Kindergarten and I love drawing anime and realistic portraits of people. I want to perfect my art to those standards one day; I'm still practicing,too. I know who GH is IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Continue trying and draw one Michael Jackson potrait I know who GH is IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin.
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by swan Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:56 am

swan
swan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:59 am

iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:59 am

Woah. Man this is freaking me out.
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:59 am

Gottfried Helnwein
Martin Ottmann reported this week that German Scientologists are struggling to combat the PR problems caused by a new book about Scientologist Gottfried Helnwein.

"Today I got a phone call from Peter Reichelt, the author of the book about the German celebrity Scientologist Gottfried Helnwein. He informed me that the reporter of the 'Stern'-magazine, Andreas Hallaschka, who wrote a report on Gottfried Helnwein and the book about him, is constantly getting phone calls from the PR-secretary of the German Scientology-Church Sabine Weber. She BEGGED him for a meeting. She told him that she has gotten SERIOUS PROBLEMS from her seniors because she couldn't prohibit the publication of the book and that she has to do amends now."

Message-ID: 199706252050.NAA01221@f29.hotmail.com
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:05 am

Thanks for posting those swan. This is really getting scary now. pale

"Renowned painter Helnwein had been described in 1994 by two associations

critical of Scientology as a Scientologist. Among other things, they

accused him of being a 'clergyman' of a group 'which uses coercive

hypnotic procedures with the help of a lie detector to destroy people's

psyches to control them.'"

Maybe this midnightmlk isn't as insane as she seems? pale
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:06 am

[quote="lonelynation"]
Gottfried Helnwein
Martin Ottmann reported this week that German Scientologists are struggling to combat the PR problems caused by a new book about Scientologist Gottfried Helnwein.

"Today I got a phone call from Peter Reichelt, the author of the book about the German celebrity Scientologist Gottfried Helnwein. He informed me that the reporter of the 'Stern'-magazine, Andreas Hallaschka, who wrote a report on Gottfried Helnwein and the book about him, is constantly getting phone calls from the PR-secretary of the German Scientology-Church Sabine Weber. She BEGGED him for a meeting. She told him that she has gotten SERIOUS PROBLEMS from her seniors because she couldn't prohibit the publication of the book and that she has to do amends now."

Message-ID:199706252050.NAA01221@f29.hotmail.com

I wonder what "SERIOUS PROBLEM" did she got from her seniors. I know who GH is IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 Suspect I know who GH is IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 Icon_question
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranger In Chi-town Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:19 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:Thanks for posting those swan. This is really getting scary now. I know who GH is IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 Icon_pale

"Renowned painter Helnwein had been described in 1994 by two associations

critical of Scientology as a Scientologist. Among other things, they

accused him of being a 'clergyman' of a group 'which uses coercive

hypnotic procedures with the help of a lie detector to destroy people's

psyches to control them.'"

Maybe this midnightmlk isn't as insane as she seems? I know who GH is IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 Icon_pale

I know who GH is IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 Icon_pale I know who GH is IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 Icon_pale
Stranger In Chi-town
Stranger In Chi-town
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranger In Chi-town Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:23 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:

I'm an artist; been once since Kindergarten and I love drawing anime and realistic portraits of people. I want to perfect my art to those standards one day; I'm still practicing,too. I know who GH is IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Continue trying and draw one Michael Jackson potrait I know who GH is IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin.

What do u think? I drew this last month. It's from one of his portraits.

I know who GH is IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 MJsketch
Stranger In Chi-town
Stranger In Chi-town
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranger In Chi-town Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:24 am

Original portrait:

I know who GH is IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 Mjtr
Stranger In Chi-town
Stranger In Chi-town
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:24 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:

Hey seriously it's nice though, at least better than me. I know who GH is IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 Icon_wink
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavander Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:31 am

I looked on Helwein's website and I've got to say some of his work just makes me feel sick, but maybe thats the intention. However I do find him disturbing so checked him against illuminati and found this link (which mentions Scientology as well).
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/2008/06/chapter-eleven-grand-tour-of-satans.html

I do questions midnightmlks posts though because if she is being controlled how has she access to the internet? Plus there are other people linked to her who seem perfectly normal and who dont seem to be questioning her posts at all So I ask myself could this be another opener to make people research and find out things for themselves? (all part of the hoax). It all seems very far fetched and very confusing!!
Lx
Lavander
Lavander
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 37
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranger In Chi-town Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:33 am

@IMISSUMJ, thanks Smile I know who GH is IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Stranger In Chi-town
Stranger In Chi-town
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranger In Chi-town Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:33 am

Lavander wrote:I looked on Helwein's website and I've got to say some of his work just makes me feel sick, but maybe thats the intention. However I do find him disturbing so checked him against illuminati and found this link (which mentions Scientology as well).
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/2008/06/chapter-eleven-grand-tour-of-satans.html

I do questions midnightmlks posts though because if she is being controlled how has she access to the internet? Plus there are other people linked to her who seem perfectly normal and who dont seem to be questioning her posts at all So I ask myself could this be another opener to make people research and find out things for themselves? (all part of the hoax). It all seems very far fetched and very confusing!!
Lx

I know who GH is IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 Affraid I know who GH is IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 Affraid I know who GH is IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 Affraid
Stranger In Chi-town
Stranger In Chi-town
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:40 am

Lavander wrote:I looked on Helwein's website and I've got to say some of his work just makes me feel sick, but maybe thats the intention. However I do find him disturbing so checked him against illuminati and found this link (which mentions Scientology as well).

Lx

It does make sense. I was wondering this too, if this she is being controlled how could she make a report to police? Hmm maybe we just don't know what kind of trouble the got into. Maybe it's just an harrasment via email? I don't know. I know who GH is IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 Confused
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:46 am

Stranger In Chi-town wrote:@IMISSUMJ, thanks I know who GH is IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 Icon_smile I know who GH is IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

You're welcome, it's nice seriously. I know who GH is IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 Icon_wink
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:14 am

I know who GH is IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 Icon_eek Scaaaryyy! I know who GH is IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 Icon_eek
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by d.o. Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:17 am

Maybe he's just helping him with the hoax, and midnightmilk missunderstood lol...
d.o.
d.o.
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:43 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:

It´s a nice drawing, my suggestion is try to make more contrast between light and shadow. It will be even better I know who GH is IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 Icon_smile

There´s my gallery:
http://littlejan.deviantart.com/gallery/
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:54 am

The paintings of Helwein... when I looked at them I felt kind a evil, satanic, murderous...
I have looked at many artist pics (I´M artist too) and I swear I never felt that way before. Remember the film "Ring"? Something like that I feel, so I don´t want to look his pics again, they make me feel very bad and really like they are sending some bad energy and controll over the mind.
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessfire Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:06 am

I think his paintings were probably meant to make people face what they didn't want to, which is that children do get hurt. I had the same feeling Butterfly J, but when it comes to kids it's hard to tell if that feeling is real or just that the mother in me doesn't want to think about such things.
endlessfire
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavander Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:12 am

I got very bad energy from looking at his work as well its left me feeling a bit unsettled and that was before I even read up on him, I wont be going back there either.
Lavander
Lavander
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 37
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by missyoumuch Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:56 am

i dont know he seems really creepy to me i wouldnt trust him as far as i could throw him
missyoumuch
missyoumuch

Aantal berichten : 106
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJamiee Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:56 am

This is all reallllly scary.
This investigation has taken a
very disturbing twist..
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 176
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:26 am

I know, and what are we going to do?? Neutral
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:32 am

IMHO,
I find nothing scary about any of this. MJ met this man when he was young and was nieve because of the faith he grew up with and got involved with some seemingly cool ppl who then turned out to be sinnister ppl in the end. I am sure MJ was attracted to GH artistry because of his inner child never having been healed and seeing his thoughts on canvas left him mesmirized. As time went on he began to see GH for who he truly was and walked away. MJ got more wise as time went on and began to see other ppl for who they really were as well. Clearly, that is why they tried their best to destroy him. If GH was into mind control who knows if he was one of the conspirators trying to kill MJ. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenschi Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:39 am

MichaelAngel wrote:in that picture he made of MJ there looks like a skull in his pupils when you look at it up close. I dont know why GH would do this, but I can see why/how he won mjs trust, maybe GH went mad, or was... i know i could never draw such suck volint pictures of children being maimed for any reason, he was best man at marilyn mansons wedding.

Right! Which leaves me asking the question - why would Mike be involved with this guy. He may have been facinated by the cover but he doesn't stand for what Mike believed. Make me question this whole post.
Tenschi
Tenschi
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 40
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:41 am

I think the work of this guy is scary Razz
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by See Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:41 am

Does this link to LMP in any way...they were married back in 1992 right???
And LMP is also linked to scientology..So maybe she intreduced to him...
Just brainstorming outloud...Tom Cruise is really weird and Katy Holms looks like a zombie....hmmmmm
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:42 am

Tenschi wrote:
MichaelAngel wrote:in that picture he made of MJ there looks like a skull in his pupils when you look at it up close. I dont know why GH would do this, but I can see why/how he won mjs trust, maybe GH went mad, or was... i know i could never draw such suck volint pictures of children being maimed for any reason, he was best man at marilyn mansons wedding.

Right! Which leaves me asking the question - why would Mike be involved with this guy. He may have been facinated by the cover but he doesn't stand for what Mike believed. Make me question this whole post.

Sorry maybe I do have some vision problem, but I really couldn't see the skull on MJ pupils. I know who GH is IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 Confused Btw.. where is MichaelAngel? I know who GH is IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 Icon_question
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:46 am

Sweet1 wrote:IMHO,
I find nothing scary about any of this. MJ met this man when he was young and was nieve because of the faith he grew up with and got involved with some seemingly cool ppl who then turned out to be sinnister ppl in the end. I am sure MJ was attracted to GH artistry because of his inner child never having been healed and seeing his thoughts on canvas left him mesmirized. As time went on he began to see GH for who he truly was and walked away. MJ got more wise as time went on and began to see other ppl for who they really were as well. Clearly, that is why they tried their best to destroy him. If GH was into mind control who knows if he was one of the conspirators trying to kill MJ. Keep the Faith!

Agreed. Brilliant post, Sweet1.
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by See Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:58 am

Oke HG has a scientology history from 1976...But he said in court that he was not into scientology...he said: I sh#t on scientology...LOL
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:06 am

mjthelegendlives wrote:
Sweet1 wrote:IMHO,

Agreed. Brilliant post, Sweet1.

Thank you,
Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:22 am

See wrote:Oke HG has a scientology history from 1976...But he said in court that he was not into scientology...he said: I sh#t on scientology...LOL

yeah...
Will Smith try to tell he's not in Scientology, but now, he have a school, based on Scientology books.

so........ I know who GH is IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 Suspect

And yes I think LMP may have had a certain influence ...

and yes, Katie Holmes look like a zombie since she's with Tom Cruise I know who GH is IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 Icon_study
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:36 am

Human_nature wrote:
See wrote:Oke HG has a scientology history from 1976...But he said in court that he was not into scientology...he said: I sh#t on scientology...LOL

yeah...
Will Smith try to tell he's not in Scientology, but now, he have a school, based on Scientology books.

so........ I know who GH is IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 Suspect

And yes I think LMP may have had a certain influence ...

and yes, Katie Holmes look like a zombie since she's with Tom Cruise I know who GH is IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 Icon_study

So very interesting! bounce
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by mjmusicandme Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:40 am

Here's Gottfried Helnwein's website:

http://www.helnwein.com/news/update/artikel_473.html

There are interesting links regarding MJ at the bottom.

And could he be the clues regarding Germany? I think we are getting close to cracking the clues.
mjmusicandme
mjmusicandme

Aantal berichten : 12
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:28 am

mjmusicandme wrote:Here's Gottfried Helnwein's website:

http://www.helnwein.com/news/update/artikel_473.html

There are interesting links regarding MJ at the bottom.

And could he be the clues regarding Germany? I think we are getting close to cracking the clues.

Thankyou for posting this link, so LMP was in it too?
"HELNWEIN WITH MICHAEL JACKSON AND LISA MARIE PRESLEY IN BUDAPEST
The filming of the of the "History"- video.
August 1994
I know who GH is IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 Link HELNWEIN WITH MICHAEL JACKSON AND LISA MARIE PRESLEY IN BUDAPEST "
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:41 am

Ok what is everyones synopsis on this person so far? This is kind of randomturn of events don't you think?
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by d.o. Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:28 pm

why does everyone here seem to think that GH is evil? I don't find anything unsettling about him...
d.o.
d.o.
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:31 pm

You don't think his art is even slightly disturbing?
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:32 pm

I think that GH is disturbed.
Hard to say whether it's real or not, but if it isn't, they certainly picked a good person to trick us with. He's had a history with MJ, does very disturbing artwork depicting tortured children (which MJ was emotionally tortured), he was Marilyn Manson's best man..
I don't know, he's just really creepy.
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:04 pm

This is Gottfried's biography on Wikipedia.
It jumped out at me, because someone mentioned Second Life on the The Game thread.

The Virtual Museum of Art at Second Life[40] opened with a Helnwein retrospective. The VMOA is the first virtual Museum that is dedicated to the lifework of a living artist[41].
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by See Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:16 pm

This guy makes strange pictures, I really would not want to know what is going on in his head if this is what he is creating with pictures...
I mean is this his vision of the world...creepyyyyy
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next