Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL

+24
jenn77
NYMoonwalker
See
MJFOREVER
fa
jade jackson
mjmusicandme
MacyBlue
lonelynation
Scream
HeavyHearts
mjssoulmate
ILuvUMoreMJ
Human_nature
annieisnotokey
Kazumi
yaya
ilprincipe
4evermichael71
ishealive
kdkennedy74
iMISSYOUMJ
Grace
CantStopLovingU
28 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 3 Empty Re: Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL

Post by Grace Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:06 pm

I thought so ;-) before the burial?
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 3 Empty Re: Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Grace wrote:I thought so ;-) before the burial?

Oh yeah in the morgue. Didn't thought about that hahas. Hmm I think the Vertigo is somehow like king (Michael The K.O.P)? That guy is standing up on a high pole just like Jesus Christ to me. Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 3 Icon_smile
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:56 pm

I thought that was the last part of the story to unfold.
I think we are in "dive of death" - free fall, feet bound.

keeping the bridge in the eye and a woman. being shot by sizzles however catching the bullet, drowned alive - put under pressure, above the below - being shown to the masses, rocket man up in the sky and having fear ofthat much height - geez I really don't know.

But it's all in there, I can feel it.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by LucyLocket Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:28 pm

Hi! This is my first post so you'll likely need to bear with me!

I had a quick look at the David Blaine poster and a few things stuck out:
1. There are skulls everywhere (not just the obvious ones):
- In the pink "inner corner" of the eye on the left
- Several in the smoke swirls
- Clouds to the right of the torso in the Dive of Death
- Btwn. the shoulder blades/lower neck of the man shooting the gun (small skull sticking out) and then a larger one across the entire upper back

2. In Buried Alive, there seems to be a body rising up from the one lying down
3. The man in the Frozen In Time ice bears a slight resemblance to MJ (also possibly the fourth man from the left in the same section)
4. Is that a gravestone and cross above the "DA" in the DAVID banner? Or maybe a cross and a clock tower (think Peter Pan)?
5. Are the devil ladies trying to pry the eyes open/keep them open?
6. What is the devil lady on the very right holding on to?
7. The curly scrolls on either side of the Buried Alive section are not symmetrical. In the one on the right, I can clearly make out a cursive "B". On the one on the left, I see a fish in approx. the same spot as the B in the other one. Look at the devil lady's knee and go straight down.
LucyLocket
LucyLocket
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 40
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by LucyLocket Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:36 pm

More on the David Blaine Poster...
Is that the London Bridge in the "Above the Below" section? How about the Golden Gate Bridge in the eye on the left? Would bridges have any significance?
LucyLocket
LucyLocket
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LucyLocket Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:44 pm

More on the David Blaine poster...
In the Dive of Death section, is that a curtain (as in like the Final Curtain Call)covering something (possibly the L'arc de triomphe)? The skull to the right of "Buried Alive" seems to be laughing.
LucyLocket
LucyLocket
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:11 pm

First a very warm welcome to you LucyLocket. Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 3 Icon_wink You're very good at spotting things, glad to have you joining us. Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 3 Icon_smile Ok first I wanted to ask, why skull? Does skull have anything to do with this? Second, the guy in the frozen in time section (the fourth man from the left) he kinda remind me of Liberian Girl. Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 3 Icon_scratch Third, I think those devil lady are trying to tell us Keep our eyes open. Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 3 Icon_cheers Fourth, I don't see the devil lady on the very right holding anything maybe the eyelashes? Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 3 Icon_cyclops Fifth, the bridge is Yellow Brick Road as what Grace had mention. Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 3 Icon_smile Lastly, I don't get what you mean by the curtain. Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 3 Confused
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3