Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL

+24
jenn77
NYMoonwalker
See
MJFOREVER
fa
jade jackson
mjmusicandme
MacyBlue
lonelynation
Scream
HeavyHearts
mjssoulmate
ILuvUMoreMJ
Human_nature
annieisnotokey
Kazumi
yaya
ilprincipe
4evermichael71
ishealive
kdkennedy74
iMISSYOUMJ
Grace
CantStopLovingU
28 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 2 Empty Re: Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL

Post by See Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:15 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:
See wrote:geez...why is there a count down??? I don't get it....
What is going on???

If you know it tell me please Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 2 Lol

Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 2 Lol Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 2 Lol Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 2 Lol glad I'm not the only one! Well let's see who find out first, if you do tel me know!
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 2 Empty Re: Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL

Post by NYMoonwalker Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:20 pm

mjmusicandme wrote:Found this post from http://news-briefs.ew.com/2009/06/30/michael-jackson-videos-from-studio-concert-projects-to-be-released/

Meanwhile, the Associated Press is reporting that Jackson shot the "Dome Project" for several days in early June, on four sets in the Culver Studios in L.A., including one set reminiscent of Jackson's iconic "Thriller" video.

Thriller = 8 letters????

Hmm.. this is very interesting but doesn't the clue say that something would be revealed today? This is something that came out a while ago
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:25 pm

If I remember correctly the clue was 25th Culver. Does anyone know if anything odd has happened there today? I have been away from my computer all weekend so I really need to catch up. PM me please!!!!!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn77 Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:30 am

I would like a pm as well plz.
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 211
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-26
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by See Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:37 am

No need to pm, cuz nothing happend..........
But I have some suspision where this clue came from, does any body else... Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 2 Confused
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn77 Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:42 am

Hmm.. well yes and at the same time I want to have faith. Yes I am kinda always suspicious of everything cause you really cant trust a lot of people these days and there are people on here having fun throwing us off and enjoying watching us waste time in made up clues and hints.

Secondly, I choose to have a certain level of faith. If someone was leaked a clue for a X reason by people involved in MJ's disapearance and was told not to tell where it came from, I'm pretty sure the person would keep the secret and besides even if someone said: "I got a clue from one of MJ's friend or family member or from MJ himself" nobody would believe because it would be too good and easy to be true.
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 211
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-26
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by See Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:52 am

jenn77 wrote:Hmm.. well yes and at the same time I want to have faith. Yes I am kinda always suspicious of everything cause you really cant trust a lot of people these days and there are people on here having fun throwing us off and enjoying watching us waste time in made up clues and hints.

Secondly, I choose to have a certain level of faith. If someone was leaked a clue for a X reason by people involved in MJ's disapearance and was told not to tell where it came from, I'm pretty sure the person would keep the secret and besides even if someone said: "I got a clue from one of MJ's friend or family member or from MJ himself" nobody would believe because it would be too good and easy to be true.

You are so right...we are to desperate to find the truth that we can´t even see what the lie is...
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:07 am

Ok well at MJHD they said that this is the clue given and there is more coming.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zJSmfYo6uw Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 2 Icon_smile
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:26 am

*Update:-
People on MJHD was given a 30 second video with the clue "Michael Jackson death hoax CLUE 405" but unfortunately, the video was taken down few hours later.
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:44 am

I was gone for a week and this thread is confusing the heck outta me...can someone explain please?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:40 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:*Update:-
People on MJHD was given a 30 second video with the clue "Michael Jackson death hoax CLUE 405" but unfortunately, the video was taken down few hours later.

where is this vid suppose to be posted? Youtube I take it? And by who?

Wasnt there suppose to be something yesterday at 3:50?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:45 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:*Update:-

where is this vid suppose to be posted? Youtube I take it? And by who?

Wasnt there suppose to be something yesterday at 3:50?

Yes the video is suppose to be post on YT. By who we have no idea. Yes there is something suppose to happen at 3:50 yesterday but seems like we have found nothing yet.
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:48 am

So how do we know HOW to find the vid if we dont know who posted it?

Im fresh off a weeks vacation and this is my first day back and Im starting to feel the frustration all over again!!! LOL

These clues KILL me!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:52 am

LOL relax. Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 2 Icon_smile This clues are all killing me too! But be patient and lets do some research on the last clue that are given. "Michael Jackson death hoax CLUE 405" I'm wondering what's up with 405. 405 makes me go hmmmm. Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 2 Lol
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:55 am

And it does not even make 7 LOL.........
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:56 am

BTW....your siggie is making me melt. I feel like he looking at me and flirting!! TeeHee!! Where is that from?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:58 am

@THE JACKSONOLOGIST,I stole that siggie from MJHD! Hahas! Shhh. Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 2 Lol Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 2 Lol
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:04 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:@THE JACKSONOLOGIST,I stole that siggie from MJHD! Hahas! Shhh. Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 2 Lol Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 2 Lol

AWWWW!!! Naughty Naughty!!! LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:07 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:@THE JACKSONOLOGIST,I stole that siggie from MJHD! Hahas! Shhh. Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 2 Lol Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 2 Lol

AWWWW!!! Naughty Naughty!!! LOL

Hehe! I think this siggie is from www.gifsoup.com. Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 2 Icon_smile
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:11 am

Yeah he is so cute there.....awwwwwwwwwwww! Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 2 Icon_redface Your sign is woth stealing LOL

BTW.... the first thing that I thought of when I saw the clue 405...
Was the post nr. 405 on MJDH forum on the thread about this clue......
The Joker is 8 letters
http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/i-just-received-a-clue/page-14/
And what I noticed on twitter is that there's a bar at Culver Studio's that's called 'The Joker`
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:12 am

Either way its pretty hot!! Hubba!!

Well if you are in Singapore, then you are 12 hours ahead of us in the US. It will be 3:50 am in Singapore... I dont know if I will be around @ 3:50 to see if the vid on youtube is posted..I will be unavailable to get online....can someone save the vid and post it?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:13 am

See wrote:Yeah he is so cute there.....awwwwwwwwwwww! Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 2 Icon_redface Your sign is woth stealing LOL

The Joker is 8 letters
http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/i-just-received-a-clue/page-14/
And what I noticed on twitter is that there's a bar at Culver Studio's that's called 'The Joker`

Whaaa? Really?
Im still kinda lost....The Joker...is MJ suppose to be dressed up as the Joker?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:16 am

See wrote:Yeah he is so cute there.....awwwwwwwwwwww! Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 2 Icon_redface Your sign is woth stealing LOL

The Joker is 8 letters

Hehe yes it's worth stealing though. Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 2 Icon_biggrin You're trying to say that the clue are trying to tell us that The Joker is the correct thing we shall follow? Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 2 Icon_scratch
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:16 am

The Joker is 8 letters

Whaaa? Really?
Im still kinda lost....The Joker...is MJ suppose to be dressed up as the Joker?

Well I don´t know.... but the clue must be on MJDH right???
So the Joker is somebody who fools ppl...we have been foold LOL...
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:17 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:

The Joker is 8 letters

Hehe yes it's worth stealing though. Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 2 Icon_biggrin You're trying to say that the clue are trying to tell us that The Joker is the correct thing we shall follow? Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 2 Icon_scratch

NO we are being played by a joker with these clues!!!!!!!!
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:19 am

See wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:

The Joker is 8 letters

NO we are being played by a joker with these clues!!!!!!!!

Ok well, so if we're really being fooled by a joker I think we have no point following this clue anymore! Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 2 Icon_question
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:21 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Either way its pretty hot!! Hubba!!

Well if you are in Singapore, then you are 12 hours ahead of us in the US. It will be 3:50 am in Singapore... I dont know if I will be around @ 3:50 to see if the vid on youtube is posted..I will be unavailable to get online....can someone save the vid and post it?

But I thought it has already past? The 25th is Sunday. Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 2 Icon_scratch
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:41 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:

But I thought it has already past? The 25th is Sunday. Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 2 Icon_scratch

I thought you said the clue will be today at 3:50? Its still Monday here..

When was/is the clue posted? Yesterday or today?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by See Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:43 am

I'm really suspecting somebody on giving these clues, but what if I'm wrong???
I can't just give a name...... can I pm one of you guys.. so you can say what you think???
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:43 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:

I thought you said the clue will be today at 3:50? Its still Monday here..

When was/is the clue posted? Yesterday or today?

Oh, sorry if I did confused you, because I don't know what's the time at US now. The clue is supposed to be posted on Sunday 25th October 3:50pm. Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 2 Icon_smile
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:44 am

See wrote:I'm really suspecting somebody on giving these clues, but what if I'm wrong???
I can't just give a name...... can I pm one of you guys.. so you can say what you think???

Yes sure. Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 2 Icon_wink
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:47 am

@See You can PM me.

@iMISSYOUMJ.... Its 12:45 pm where I am on the East Coast of the US.
Yes, you confused me a little!! Its ok. So the vid on Sunday was NOT posted correct?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:49 am

Yes at MJHD they said that it was not posted. But there are another video which is the 30 seconds video. Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 2 Icon_smile
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:53 am

Send you both a pm... tell me what you think .... thanks
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:59 am

See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:00 am

Thanks See! I think we should download it because Melodia claims that she is going to delete it tonight! Does anyone have Youtube downloader or any software to download that video? Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 2 Icon_smile
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:01 am

See wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2epd7op0wo

Second video LOL......

Wow...nice clue!! That tells us alot!! LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by See Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:04 am

See wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2epd7op0wo

Second video LOL......

Wow...nice clue!! That tells us alot!! LOL

Yes these clues mean nothing, ppl are playing a game.... Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 2 Suspect
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:13 am

doll said:
<BLOCKQUOTE>
mjforever.always said:
Yeah. I think someone said the 405 goes toward Encino, then you get on 101 and that goes to Neverland…Wow. Never heard about the white carriage to neverland before…. That's cool information.
Anyone know what's going on around Neverland these days?</BLOCKQUOTE>
"405 goes toward Encino" could this refferes to "yellow brick road?" remmember: "There's no place like home" (The wizzard of Oz)

FROM MJDH
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:15 am

Hey it's Wizard of Oz again! Dina's thread. Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 2 Confused
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:30 am

The 101 does go towards Neverland. whats this about a carriage?

and did anyone ever find out why a few days after he died that there were trucks bringing in concrete to NL? They said TONS of concrete was brought in....and how do we know MJ isnt staying there? hmmmm.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by See Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:37 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:The 101 does go towards Neverland. whats this about a carriage?

and did anyone ever find out why a few days after he died that there were trucks bringing in concrete to NL? They said TONS of concrete was brought in....and how do we know MJ isnt staying there? hmmmm.

Do you know the movie Blas from the past with Brandon Frasor...... LOL
Is Michael building a bunker Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 2 Affraid Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 2 Lol Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 2 Lol
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:37 am

See wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:The 101 does go towards Neverland. whats this about a carriage?

Is Michael building a bunker Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 2 Affraid Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 2 Lol Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 2 Lol

Actually thas does not sound that strange, hmmmmmmmm
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:38 am

I don't think we ever found out why. Makes ya wonder though.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/30/concrete-evidence-found-at-neverland/
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:05 pm

See wrote:

I have seen the movie..yes.
A bunker? hmmmmmm
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:13 pm

iMISSYOUMJ

Thanks See! I think we should download it because Melodia claims that she is going to delete it tonight! Does anyone have Youtube downloader or any software to download that video?

You can use
http://www.mediaconverter.org/
I would do it but I'm running out the door.
It's really easy to use and totally safe (I use it a lot)
Hope this helps (assuming you haven't already downloaded it)
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:16 pm

lonelynation wrote:iMISSYOUMJ

Thanks See! I think we should download it because Melodia claims that she is going to delete it tonight! Does anyone have Youtube downloader or any software to download that video?

You can use
http://www.mediaconverter.org/
I would do it but I'm running out the door.
It's really easy to use and totally safe (I use it a lot)
Hope this helps (assuming you haven't already downloaded it)

Thankyou lonelynation. Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 2 Icon_smile But unfortunately I can't download anything because when I click on the download button my computer shut down automatically. Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 2 Icon_mad
So maybe someone else can? Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 2 Icon_smile
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 2 Empty Help please...

Post by XspeechlessX Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:55 am

Can someone please fill me in on this Samantha thing please - Im new here.. and anything else thats been going on, that would be useful too (:

Thanks.
x
XspeechlessX
XspeechlessX
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 61
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-01
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:34 pm

I need your help please.

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:Hmm, well they have new clues I think. Here it is,
1.Xscape…. 15:50hrs look very carefully
2.15:50 look into a certain disguise
3.15:50 hrs means 3:50 PM
4.The disguise will be 8 letters in length
5.Read quote number 159 from suzieonthedancefloor regarding clowns, halloween etc
6.Think of a deck of cards,
7.It is NOT these: dr murray, dave dave, werewolf, escaping, prisoner, thriller, etc, 8.yes all 8 letters but not these.
9.It will be one of two disguises:( as it will be live and not pre-recorded
end of the "event" the entrance to the "event" time "as stated" and someone?…………….. Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 2 Confused Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 2 Confused

Now let's see what we find:
Ace of Spades?
David Blaine who says on his page: "Ace of Spades T-shirts have arrived!"
posted: 11.09.2009 14:55"
?
http://www.davidblaine.com/

And if we look at his page as such, what do we find? A poster (which I did not realize earlier):

Samantha's "Remember the Time" Clue - It was REAL - Page 2 A_deca11

Is this the plot we are witnessing? What has come true and what is still to come?

"Frozen in time" - done - and who are these guys btw?
"Buried alive" - done -
"Dive of death"
"Golden Gate Bridge" = yellow brick road
who's that "Lady" in his left eye?
"Drowned alive" - the microscopic investigation on each milimeter of him and the staring of people on the "case"
"The bullet catch"
"Above the below"
the shooting up and "vertigo"

Help me I am lost on this but this may be something to explain what is going on.

edit: remember please: David Blaine is about "Make believe". we are not talking reality.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:02 pm

@Grace, is "frozen in time" done?
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next