Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

+51
lonelynation
Grace
mjssoulmate
amber
icy55
I'llbethere
Grazzia
iMISSYOUMJ
bel
illusionist
TheKiddNerd
dontmakeitfactual
mjj29081958
dianafan
looking4truth
giannip
GirlInTheMirror1
MJFoReVeRandAlways
phoenix
Butterfly J
GirlSaturday
ishealive
Truth_or_Dare
city.gal1
Human_nature
marsheliamorgan
xXxAmyxXx
4evermichael71
suzzie
queenpanther55
Banessa
speechlessornot
mjmusicandme
Loree
Eva R
MJJ Love
yaya
NYMoonwalker
WanaBstartnSthn
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
badloving
Stillalive
MissBillieJean
MJFOREVER
mjgirl86
juliet
bibi
miss j
LizzieBee
neverlandprincess
Rach
55 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by mjgirl86 Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:02 am

I wanna see it.... Sad
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by yaya Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:28 am

Banessa wrote:Okay I got back a while back and this is my take after the end credits! PLEASE you MUST stay until the very end even when you think the screen has gone blank there is more OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_wink Do not leave until you finally see the Billie Jean shoes go by in a flash! seriously lol Okay here it goes:

So once the credits roll There is more not much but a little enough to get the clues. They are rehearsing Human nature again and MJ says " I will come back/return when I am ready and in my own time" talking about the timing of the song but if you want a clue and we were hoping for that to me that is a clear one!!! I hope I am not the only one who heard that also the movie is dedicated to the kids and NOT in "Loving memory of Michael Jackson" as one would think it would have been...right? Also not sure what to make of it but during the earth song he talks about the planet and he says we only have "4" years to make it better or something like it but you have to pay close attention to it maybe that is when he will return??? hope sooner but 4 years is better than never! OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_smile

Hope it helps and The movie is amazing he looks amazing and healthy no way he was an addict to anything except to LOVE and LIFE! OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_smile

I feel as if his message really is about Our planet and what we can do to save it and for us to start taking action before it is too late. Like with him in a way...People didn't appreciate him when they knew he was alive but until after they found out he had "died"! Except the message regarding the planet is that unlike with him OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_wink we won't have another chance to get it back ever!!! Whatever we destroy it will be a permanent loss! just my ramblings to contribute to this thread! Enjoy the movie! You will not cry. I thought I would but didn't there was no reason to cry about! The memorial and his "death" were never mentioned at all!

oh, after the credits roll!! i did vaguely hear the part where he says he comes back in his own time...i missed some of it cuz one of the movie attendants was asking us what we thought about it, lol. but i remember now! OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:55 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL52YyT5ScM

This is TNZ's new video..

If this has been posted already forgive me please. If it's in the wrong place, please move and I apologize.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxAmyxXx Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:33 am

I havent seen the movie yet not till tuesday but i couldnt resist reading peoples thoughts who already have but im still going to see it.

im so excited i cant wait OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
xXxAmyxXx
xXxAmyxXx
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 122
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:45 am

ok,i saw the movie last nite,and well, i can tell you i didnt get to stay until AFTER credits rolled,but,i fell in love with michael jackson ALL OVER AGAIN for even new found reasons,the man was ALL there and put together great.i did have my doubts regarding michael with glasses,michael without,i will have to watch again and still think about it.BUT,one thing i did find rather odd, it listed FRANK DILEO as CO-PRODUCER,since when does a manager ALSO co-produce a film such as this?as aeg and sony had the money they wouldnt have NEEDED ANY other investors,i dont know if it has anything of significance to it,i just found it rather odd. AND WHERE CAN I PREORDER THE DVD FOR THIS MOVIE for my dvd player?any help would be appreciated. thanks shelia
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:36 am

Okay!! Here we go. So, sorry I wasn't able to get on earlier last night (this morning actually) when I got home. I was soo tired and mom made me sleep. But. wow!!! I was just speechless after the movie. I mean, the car ride home, grandma and my friend were talking to me and I was just out of it. I was thinking about possible clues, everything.

You guys said something about "4 years." I think I missed that but I did hear him saying, "People say, 'Oh, the government will take care if it.' The government who? It starts with US." or something similar to that. But I realized something very disturbing. I don't know if any of you have heard about 2012 and what they say is supposed to happen but I did read an article once saying that MJ was obsessed with the idea. It said he was constantly talking about it in his last days. I am not sure whether to believe it or not since it is tabloid so most likely trash. But I found it soooo odd that the final preview before the movie began was the trailer for the 2012 movie that is in theatres in Nov.....which 2012 happens to be in about 4 years. So maybe that is what Michael was talking about when he said we only have so much time?? I could see MJ saying something like that. Something about how God has given us this earth and we have destroyed it and our end is near or something. Since that's what the 2012 theories are all about. But anyway it was really weird and I think my heart stopped when that trailer played.

I thought the movie was brilliant! I laughed so much. MJ was so funny and sweet and just....the love of my life!! When he sang in Spanish I freaked. I am part Latino so I speak a little Spanish. And when he was giggling at the keyboard guy when he said, "a little more booty" I burst out laughing. MJ was sooo cute. And he kept saying, "That's why we have rehearsal" whenever they messed something up. And he said, "With love of course" A LOT! Like when he would correct someone he would add love in it. He told all of the crew to put love in everything they were doing.

I did cry...in the beginning when his dancers were talking/crying about what it was like to be able to work with him and how he is their inspiration etc. And then when the movie started with, "For the fans" Aww...and I cried again when MJ sang Speechless...one of my fave songs. It was beautiful. And then again when he sang I'll Be There. And then again at the end when it said, "Dedicated to Michael's children, Prince, Paris, ans Blanket" So yupper..cried quite a bit. I just fell deeper in love with him too.

I also found it weird that there was no "RIP" or dates or anything. The credits went fast as usual so I didn't read everything and didn't find any clues in what I did read. And I forgot my pen and paper!!! Can you believe it??? But it wouldn't have really come in handy anyway since I didn't find any other clues really. I was watching MJ the whole time. I am not sure about the whole double situation and I didn't want to believe it when speculation of it first came out. I was like, "No way. I can't believe that. I payed to much money to see this. I want to see MJ not some double. It can't be a double." But then when I was watching the movie, there were a few times I thought maybe possibly it could have been. Like in the beginning when the auditions were happening. MJ sitting in the seat watching the dancers doesn't really look like him. It could just be because it was dark. Idk. Anyway,and a few other times..don't remember specifically though. And it was weird that sometimes MJ wore clothes that fit his small frame and sometimes he wore like 3 or 4 layers. So was that a clue?? Was he trying to get us to separate the different Michaels? And I think, may be wrong but I think it was when he wore the baggy layers he was not wearing glasses sooo....that would most likely be the real MJ in my opinion if there were any doubles. I'm not sure though. That's pretty much all I remember right now. I've been thinking about it since I got home this morning at 1 am. Anyway. I hope you guys find more stuff. Tell me what you think. I plan on buying the dvd. Yay!! It was just amazing...really. I'm so glad I was able to see it. God bless. We'll talk really soon okay? Shocked Sad study Question scratch Laughing Mixed emotions..
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 451
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04
Leeftijd : 31

https://www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:52 am

@ lizziebee, you have a point there with the 2012 movie. although i don't believe the world will end in 2012, that doesn't mean i don't think something big or catastrophic will happen...and maybe michael thinks the same, who knows. but i never thought about that. i like that scenario better than waiting 4 years for him to come back OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_razz but of course, we really have no choice but to wait!

about the doubles, when michael was dressed in the baggy pants and that black coat, i thought that was where he looked most like the michael i'm used to seeing. there, he seemed the most vibrant and full of energy. although in ALL of the scenes, the singing was always michael and i don't think he lip synched, except for only a couple songs. so that's confusing for me, but maybe it's meant to confuse us and make us think!
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:59 am

I'm scared about 2012...I saw too many things about that, and it was not a good idea..not for me. I don't know if something will happen, but it's something I really don't like to think. OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_pale
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:14 pm

yaya and Human_nature, about the whole 2012 thing...I'm not sure what I think about it. And it is a scary thought. I think something will happen just like you said yaya. I watch the history channel a lot and I remember watching every single video/documentary that was about 2012 and the end times. I was seriously freaked out about it. And a lot of people say that the bible is fulfilling itself and the signs in the book of Revelations are coming true. It seems logical to me with everything that our world has been through. I really don't know though. I just thought it was weird that people are saying Michael kept asking questions about it and then boom. There is the trailer...last preview before This Is It. affraid
Coincidence??? I don't know. =(

And yes, I agree yaya...the MJ in the baggy clothes was the one I thought looked and acted most like the Michael I've seen. He was full of energy, smiling, making jokes...love him. <3
And I know he wasn't lip syncing for most of the movie like some people are saying. When he sung, it wasn't with his track vocals, it sounded raw and original...live. The only song I heard him lip sync in was Thriller. I might be wrong. There might be one more. Idk. But his voice was absolutely beautiful. Speechless, I'll be there, I just can't stop loving you...beautiful. <3
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:37 pm

ok....I still have not went to sleep adn i am so about to-but I did wanna say that the orange pants threw me a little bit-Maybe it was b/c the jacket was really big...and I didnt like the orange pants. But as Banessa said-no reason to cry. June 25th,death or loss was never mentioned. I could not understand what he was saying at the end of the credits but i wondered why they were showing more HN rehearsal.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:58 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:ok....I still have not went to sleep adn i am so about to-but I did wanna say that the orange pants threw me a little bit-Maybe it was b/c the jacket was really big...and I didnt like the orange pants. But as Banessa said-no reason to cry. June 25th,death or loss was never mentioned. I could not understand what he was saying at the end of the credits but i wondered why they were showing more HN rehearsal.

lol, i know how you feel about the orange pants. and i think that last part after the credits was when he said something about coming back in his own time. honestly for me, the lack of mentioning his memory or "death" was like the biggest clue, IMO.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:35 pm

yaya wrote:
neverlandprincess wrote:ok....I still have not went to sleep adn i am so about to-but I did wanna say that the orange pants threw me a little bit-Maybe it was b/c the jacket was really big...and I didnt like the orange pants. But as Banessa said-no reason to cry. June 25th,death or loss was never mentioned. I could not understand what he was saying at the end of the credits but i wondered why they were showing more HN rehearsal.

lol, i know how you feel about the orange pants. and i think that last part after the credits was when he said something about coming back in his own time. honestly for me, the lack of mentioning his memory or "death" was like the biggest clue, IMO.

Yuppers. It is a huge clue. Cool
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:46 pm

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:I just got home 30 minutes ago. I don't kno what to think or how to feel. I really think that Ecas was in the movie. "Michael" had his headset on the left side 90% of the movie and a lot of times he was just lip synching. He also forgot the words to a couple songs which got worried at times but even singers who perform everyday still forget their words....sorry if I'm spoiling things for anyone, just wanted to let you know what I observed. Good nite it's 3:15 am here n I gota wake up at 6:40

Did you notice and one point MJ was singing but his mouth wasn't moving? and his singing voice was clear as a bell/ I guess he's a ventriloquist!
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:51 pm

Banessa wrote:Okay I got back a while back and this is my take after the end credits! PLEASE you MUST stay until the very end even when you think the screen has gone blank there is more OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_wink Do not leave until you finally see the Billie Jean shoes go by in a flash! seriously lol Okay here it goes:

So once the credits roll There is more not much but a little enough to get the clues. They are rehearsing Human nature again and MJ says " I will come back/return when I am ready and in my own time" talking about the timing of the song but if you want a clue and we were hoping for that to me that is a clear one!!! I hope I am not the only one who heard that also the movie is dedicated to the kids and NOT in "Loving memory of Michael Jackson" as one would think it would have been...right? Also not sure what to make of it but during the earth song he talks about the planet and he says we only have "4" years to make it better or something like it but you have to pay close attention to it maybe that is when he will return??? hope sooner but 4 years is better than never! OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_smile

Hope it helps and The movie is amazing he looks amazing and healthy no way he was an addict to anything except to LOVE and LIFE! OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_smile

I feel as if his message really is about Our planet and what we can do to save it and for us to start taking action before it is too late. Like with him in a way...People didn't appreciate him when they knew he was alive but until after they found out he had "died"! Except the message regarding the planet is that unlike with him OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_wink we won't have another chance to get it back ever!!! Whatever we destroy it will be a permanent loss! just my ramblings to contribute to this thread! Enjoy the movie! You will not cry. I thought I would but didn't there was no reason to cry about! The memorial and his "death" were never mentioned at all!

Darn it, I missed that! I thought the credits were through and I had to go to the bathroom so bad the whole time (due to surgery a couple of months ago) I really had to leave. I am so mad that I didn't stay even if I peed in my pants. LOL

Thanks for letting us know.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:54 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Ewww I love this!!! Banessa, your critique was AWESOME!!!! Did anyone else hear him say I will come back/return when I am ready and in my own time????

I am so trying to see the movie, cus now I wanna see it more then ever!! My BF sucks!! He wont go with me!! He thinks MJ is dead.

I know that you have said before that you didn't want to go by yourself, but really I encourage you to do so. (I went by myself) I really think this is something that needs to be seen on the big screen, In fact, I am thinking of going to see it again.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:03 pm

OK, now for my thoughts -- just saw it 3 hours ago.

To me, orange pants MJ was a little strange. I can't put my finger on it.

For the most part I thought it was him although his voice is not in top form in some of the footage. But then I noticed at one point that he was "singing" but his mouth was not moving at all -- so I guess that there was a lot of lip-syncing going on.

On the whole he was very skinny -- remember that the camera adds weight to one's frame -- so I can only guess how thin he really "was". He seemed to be in OK shape but there really was not that much dancing going on -- maybe because he was conserving energy? He says something to that in effect with regards to his voice. No "standard" moonwalk, just a sideways one, that I recall.

Re: the 4 years -- the way I understood it was that he was saying that we only have 4 years to do something about saving the earth. (this was after/during the earth song footage)

**Oh Gosh -- I have the TV on while I am typing and OPRAH is doing her show on the TII movie! Save me, she is such a hypocrite. She is saying that she felt a sense of loss.**

Back to TII - I think it was a good film, gave the viewer a sense of what it takes to get a concert together. How Michael worked with his "people" and what he felt his sense fo purpose was.

I wasn't overly sad although I did tear up a couple of times. I felt more of a sad nostalgia. I do feel that I want to see it again on the big screen.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Yes I will want to see it again-he did lip synch in some of the songs that he usually always lip synches on-Thriller,Smooth criminal and I think another one-but for the most part I thought he was singing-you could hear him breathe and what was awesome was,for someone who is "older" and NOT performed in so long-he was on point. I kept in consideration that it WAS rehearsal footag, but it was odd that we saw three diff footages of all the songs except Billie Jean. I was glad I stayed till the end of credits and I do wanna see it again. I did almost cry with the little note "Love Lives Forever"...but I was so relieved that they did not have "1958-2009" on the ending somewhere. Does anybody think anything of "The Michael jackson Company" at the very very end? Did anybody think anything of the companion album being produced by KO and MJ? I was thinking maybe this meant the individual songs ...but that is'nt so b/c we see who produces the individual songs...and we know KO did not produce any of the songs. I didnt see the credit saying Michael wanted to thank the dancers,but my brother and the work friend who was with us both saw it. The first thing she said when out of the theatre was "Was he planning on putting this out to begin with?".

About 4 years. KO said in the weeks following june 25th ,that Mj wanted to do this for his kids,his fans and b/c he was sensitive about the condition of the world right now. he had written all these songs in the past and "look waht was happening" he said that MJ told him-"We have to do something or we wont last four years" or something like that. I have "heard rumors: that MJ was obsessed with the Mayan calander...dunno how much I believe that.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:16 pm

Just saw TII! And I'm still a little bit filled with images in my head and contradictory feelings.
I missed the first few minutes because of TRAFFIC JAM OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_evil but I did see most of it, so this is what I have to say hoax-related:
First
of all, I think it was MJ in the movie and no doubles. There were
moments when he looked a little bit off, but I think it was him. His
voice ( and it wasn't playback) was his and you could tell. Or at least
I could.
There were a few moments when he did lip-singing; Through
"Jam" and "They don't care about us" is what I can remember right now ,
where he did lip-singing.
There were times when for some reason he
seemed pissed or upset at someone or something. I can;t really tell,
but there was something in his voice when he talked to someone and
something in his eyes. Did anyone else noticed that, btw? He made a
sarcastic remark to KO at one point. Mj said something and then K added
something to it and MJ turned to him and sarcastically said "yeah
yeah". Did anyone catch that? And KO , most of the time, seemed to
kinda... OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_redface
I like Kenny but.....butt-kisser ( i think that's what it's called).
And not as a joke! He even called him "Sir" a few times... OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_eek And, like i said, didn't seem like a joke...
The
ending....I knew to expect something after the credits..and I waited
and waited and it finally came..and it seemed strange that they waited
that long for the final "say". Most of the people had already left. And
I laughed thinking that the few ones who remained were probably hoax
believers OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_e_biggrin
They showed an short video with him saying something like "I;ll do it
when I.ready, Ill come out in my own time" And I also found weird that
they showed some writing saying "I love you. (signed) Michael Jackson".
I can't remember if before they said it was for the fans or not. This
was right after they said that the movie is dedicated to his children.
Isn;t it strange that they would deliver a message from MJ? I mean, of
course we know he loved his fans, it's not news, and it wouldn;t make
it false...but...if he would really be dead, would that be apropiate? OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_e_wink
Btw, did anyone pay attention to their names? Cause I forgot, I remembered only after I left. OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_e_sad
That was about all I noticed as far as the hoax goes. oh and he did look very very thin to me...OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_e_sad

I
was so caught up in watching him perform and rehears and all that that
it as hard to be very analitical towards to hoax. But I'll see it again
on the 5th and look for more "clues" OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_e_biggrin

I
would have a lot more to say about what I loved about him as an artist.
i was simply mezmorised by him...but I won't bore you with those
details OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_razz

Last edited by Truth_or_Dare on Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:23 pm

I just remembered another thing I found strange: This is rehearsal footage and we know by now that he didn't give his all in rehearsals, yet these are better that the ones we have for the dangerous or the history tour. And keep in mind that he was a lot younger back then. And he was full of energy now. And had many new moves...very nice ones, btw Very Happy
He must have known they were gonna be used for more than just his own perfecting process....Don't you think?
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:24 pm

I'm seeing it tomorrow night, would you say the ending after the credits roll is a clue?? I'm going with 4 non-believers would it be obvious that they may pick up on it?
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:28 pm

ishealive wrote:I'm seeing it tomorrow night, would you say the ending after the f yucredits roll is a clue?? I'm going with 4 non-believers would it be obvious that they may pick up on it?

I would think so...
As for the non-believers ..probably not...i don't think it would mean anything...maybe just the fact that you have to wait about 5 minutes of credits before the other stuff comes on...it's odd that it's so far away...
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:31 pm

Truth_or_Dare wrote:
ishealive wrote:I'm seeing it tomorrow night, would you say the ending after the f yucredits roll is a clue?? I'm going with 4 non-believers would it be obvious that they may pick up on it?

I would think so...
As for the non-believers ..probably not...i don't think it would mean anything...maybe just the fact that you have to wait about 5 minutes of credits before the other stuff comes on...it's odd that it's so far away...

Ok thanks, i'll have to make them hang on 'til the very end... Well i'm the driver so they'll have too lol!!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:32 pm

@truth or dare-so glad u think it is him too-and I did not see him lip synch as much as he did even on the HIStory tour. (I have 4 copies of History footage)-I thought this was pretty hot. AND OMG it was amazing how he had updated everything-he had girls fighting in Beat it-and the new SC and Thriller videos-niiiccee BUT I DEFINANTLY DID NOT NEED THAT GINORMOUS SPIDER!!!!
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:37 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:@truth or dare-so glad u think it is him too-and I did not see him lip synch as much as he did even on the HIStory tour. (I have 4 copies of History footage)-I thought this was pretty hot. AND OMG it was amazing how he had updated everything-he had girls fighting in Beat it-and the new SC and Thriller videos-niiiccee BUT I DEFINANTLY DID NOT NEED THAT GINORMOUS SPIDER!!!!

It would be so great if we could see more. I think i'm gonna write to KO on twitter and ask him if they will/ would like to make part 2 or something like that. I'm sure they more great images of him. And if this is really IT then they should come out..at some point,
I really wanna see DD! OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Lol OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Lol OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Lol
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:42 pm

His voice was still so amazing-he was very thin and that bothered me a little-in one History concert (from helinski I believe he is very thin like that-he just wearing tighter pants in TII,and he is older). It shows up that he is older-but it was still MJ. The orange pants threw me-something about those shots just bugged me. But MOST of what I sw I believe to be him and most of what I heard was him actualy singing. YES I thought the same about a part2....because HELLO over one hundred hours of footage and no moonwalk and you know at that point he had to teach those dancers the Smooth criminal LEAN!! LOL
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:56 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:His voice was still so amazing-he was very thin and that bothered me a little-in one History concert (from helinski I believe he is very thin like that-he just wearing tighter pants in TII,and he is older). It shows up that he is older-but it was still MJ. The orange pants threw me-something about those shots just bugged me. But MOST of what I sw I believe to be him and most of what I heard was him actualy singing. YES I thought the same about a part2....because HELLO over one hundred hours of footage and no moonwalk and you know at that point he had to teach those dancers the Smooth criminal LEAN!! LOL

Funny, I read this, I felt the same way. Some how as if there is more missing from the over 100 hours of footage.
OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Suspect I felt it had an open ending! lol Like maybe come next year around June OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Suspect we get a "This is it 2: the footage you were meant to see but didn't" lol And wth not one sign of him doing his trade mark "moon walk"...there is definitely, more! IMO OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_wink

Every time I saw MJ w/out glasses he looked healthy like when he is wearing the silver jacket OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_wink but when he was wearing the glasses he looked frail...I wonder if I was the only one who noticed this? Either way the man looked amazing and I fell more in LOVE with him if... that is even possible! lol
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:02 pm

Banessa wrote:
neverlandprincess wrote:His voice was still so amazing-he was very thin and that bothered me a little-in one History concert (from helinski I believe he is very thin like that-he just wearing tighter pants in TII,and he is older). It shows up that he is older-but it was still MJ. The orange pants threw me-something about those shots just bugged me. But MOST of what I sw I believe to be him and most of what I heard was him actualy singing. YES I thought the same about a part2....because HELLO over one hundred hours of footage and no moonwalk and you know at that point he had to teach those dancers the Smooth criminal LEAN!! LOL

Funny, I read this, I felt the same way. Some how as if there is more missing from the over 100 hours of footage.
OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Suspect I felt it had an open ending! lol Like maybe come next year around June OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Suspect we get a "This is it 2: the footage you were meant to see but didn't" lol And wth not one sign of him doing his trade mark "moon walk"...there is definitely, more! IMO OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_wink

Every time I saw MJ w/out glasses he looked healthy like when he is wearing the silver jacket OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_wink but when he was wearing the glasses he looked frail...I wonder if I was the only one who noticed this? Either way the man looked amazing and I fell more in LOVE with him if... that is even possible! lol

I noticed the same thing. He did look frail in the orange pants and sunglasses. It was when he was without the glasses and in his baggy comfortable clothes that he was singing the best, giggling the most, smiling the most, most active. Lol. I love the part where MJ and Kenny go up onto the rising part of the stage during Thriller and MJ is pointing for the monsters to go under. And then he does this cute dance move. Did anyone else notice this? Hehe. Smile Very Happy
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:03 pm

Confession: I left the theater wondering if… MJ is really dead. I’ll get back to that after I share what I saw during the movie.

Doubles: I’m 50/50 on whether doubles were used during the movie. If any screen shots of MJ stand out as possible doubles it is red leather jacket MJ. He was the same physical frame but his damn nose looked so off especially when you caught a glimpse of a side profile. It almost had a pug look to it with weird smaller tip.

Singing: There was a mixture of live singing and lip sinc. MJ kept referring to how he wanted to save his voice. I'll take his word and attribute the lip sinc to that.

Physical Condition: Too damn skinny. He clearly looked underfed and closer to the 108lbs that was described in one of the autopsies. He was bouncy and very active despite his tiny tiny frame. I’ll give him credit for that. BTW – I didn’t notice any mangled ears.

General observations :
Kenny and MJ have an interesting relationship. On one hand he caters to MJ’s every whim and then he will flip and not do so. MJ was standing on a cherry picker and would let go of the rail. Kenny kept asking MJ to consider safety and seemed to almost panic when MJ let go of the rail. MJ wanted the cherry picker to be raised higher but Kenny wouldn’t allow it.

MJ is soft-spoken yet firm when giving instructions and even when giving an order. In the beginning while they were rehearsing Wanna Be Starting Something, he was dissatisfied. The band member said “It’s getting there, it’s getting there” MJ said in a low matter of fact voice. “Well GET it there”. I almost fell out of chair when I heard that.
The dancers were awesome and had to work extra hard since MJ demanded a lot from them. He praised when they did well and critiqued when they needed to bring their A game.

MJ’s dance moves were powerful. The new ones are great as well. Yessss I did appreciate the extended and forceful crotch grab during Billie Jean. I cannot lie. It was sexy as hell to see. Although the now famous Dirty Diana scene was not shown, there was a reference to the chase scene and then the fire shot up on different parts of the stage. The aerial pole dancers were amazing.

The voice over during Earth Song did make a reference to four years. I took that to be a reference to US presidential elections taking place every four years.

Thriller needed to be in 3D. The scene was great but would have been mind blowing with 3D..

Initially I was expecting a disconnect since multiple sessions merged to create each song. NOT. It was a brilliant way to edit the footage.
I saw no hoax clues whatsoever.

It was as though this movie has absolutely nothing to do with the hoax. Some have suggested the lack of an RIP or 1958-2009. I didn’t get that feeling. I pass that off as them wanting to acknowledge that the music or spirit of MJ lives forever and had not died.

Back to my confession. It was a surreal feeling when I was driving from the theater. I guess hearing Elton John’s “Candle in the Wind” on the radio didn’t exactly help matters. There are a zillion contradictions within the mystery of what took place on June 25th. However I left the theater pondering and thinking that MJ may possibly be dead. I have yet to put my finger on what has provoked the thought. I’m scheduled to see the movie again on Halloween (Saturday). Perhaps something will jump out at me and define where these thoughts are coming from especially since I was not one who expected hoax clues or any grand come back during the movie. .
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:16 pm

I´m back. I´m thrilled. Oh, boy, WOW.OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_cheers fabulous OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_cheers
It was more that I could imagine. At the beginning I had wet eyes but I didn´t cry and I got the feelibg I wanna dance and clap my hands.
Yeah, it was strange. In the middle I got that odd feeling and I thought about the memorial at the same place. But...I think there was body double(s) - gold pants at least. He was showed only in few snapshot with golden pants and I really looked more at the face, not pants:) he was different. I don´t know exactly but I got a feeling that MJ with black pants was him. MJ with orange and gold pants wore mostly glasses too, but...? OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_scratch
People clapped their hands several times in the middle of the film.
Hmm, at the end I heard also: "When I´ll come back, I play with them OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_basketball (-did this handmove) and then - bumm!" People laughed. My eyes were like OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_eek big smile and I gave a dig in to my husbands ribs OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_biggrin. I wanted to scream! My heart beated so fast I thought I´ll die.
Please don´t tell that I misunderstood! OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_eek
I feel that he really is more alive then yesterday.
Indeed, I thought the same thing when most of the people had left that the few ones who remained were probably hoax believers OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Edit: oh, I haven´t said what important feeling the entire TII left: we haven´t seen nothing jet - the best is jet to come. I have strong feeling that´s only start to this what we´re gonna see. OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_wink

Last edited by Butterfly J on Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:19 pm

Hey, Guys!

i am just back and i didnt read the other posts right now because i just want to write down everything i have on my mind cause i am a bit afraid to forget something...lol

at first i just want to say sorry to Michael for being hopeless over the past days- i apologise that i doubted you even for a moment, dear, i should have had more faith in you...

i have to say that i wasnt really excited to see the movie because i didnt expect anything from it- no good and no bad actually, i was just concerned that someone, who made High School Musical is not the right choice to do something like that for MJ...anyhow, i loved it and Kenny did an amaizing job..

i loved it how Michael is the same playful kid he always was but at the same time he finally bacame an adult: he is not as shy as he always was and he seems to be more of a heartbreaker and ladykiller than ever. I loved how he moved, he still has the power which is amazing for 50 years old. It was amazing, how his soft voice has so much power over people but at the same time he is a bit of a diva which is sooo funny ...LOL

the thing i found strange about TII is the orange pants guy- he is just odd and even the smooth criminal jacket looked strange on him- just my opinion.

i was so surprized to hear his voice - its still clear and innocent voice of the man we all loved through the years.

I was not searching for clues but i just wanted to write down what was odd for me: at some point Mike said something like "we only have 4 years to save the world" which is odd- because i am sure MJ is able to count and we were said, that the movie was made in 2009- i assume he is talking about 2012 but 4 years from now would be 2013 and not 2012.

the next great thing was at the end, when they wrote down - Michael jackson King of Pop without the dates of birth/death and that the movie was dedicated to his kids- shouldnt it be dedicated to MJ himself cause he is supposed to be death?

and at the end after the whole credits i clearly heared his voice saying : "i will come back when the time is" and this sentence was not translated into german ...

yeah, however, my hope is resurrected now, thank you TII

PS i missed the moonwalk a bit and the croch grabbing stuff hahah
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:21 pm

OH, Guys, thanks for extending what you've seen in the movie here in this forum. Thank you for sharing all your emotions and thoughts and I do appreciate so much for letting us sense what you've felt upon watching the Movie

God bless your hearts OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Herz OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_sunny OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_redface
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:22 pm

I really think we haven;t see the last of TII! There are still good videos left..at least the 3D..and if there weren;t they would have made this one in 3 D. I don;t think they would have missed that opportunity to make a few extra mil$. I think this was just a warm up. I really believe that!

I remebered another thing that I found weird ( they keep coming now that I have let them settle LOL): There were only a few outfits, and they didn;t seem to be the concert outfits, just his regular clohes. That leads me to believe that they only used images form a few days of rehearsal..now why is that? I'm sure he was there more than 7 days...right?
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:31 pm

Everyone thinks the orange pants/sunglasses dude was off...lol...I wonder if it was just that cloring was really bad on him-and the jackets were huge on him. He really did look thin so for the life of me I cant imagine whi he wore thos pointy shouldered jackets-that was just so bad. my fav was the black pants/jacket with the burgany shirt..and the blue shirt-that was MJ no doubt. That was really cool long jacket he wore for Black or White-I wish we could have seen whatever that huge deal was they were making for him to wear for Billie Jean....I wonder if they had even finished it?
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:32 pm

Truth_or_Dare wrote:I really think we haven;t see the last of TII! There are still good videos left..at least the 3D..and if there weren;t they would have made this one in 3 D. I don;t think they would have missed that opportunity to make a few extra mil$. I think this was just a warm up. I really believe that!

I remebered another thing that I found weird ( they keep coming now that I have let them settle LOL): There were only a few outfits, and they didn;t seem to be the concert outfits, just his regular clohes. That leads me to believe that they only used images form a few days of rehearsal..now why is that? I'm sure he was there more than 7 days...right?

I couldn't agree with you more! Definitely, not the last from it.

@Butterfly MJ I feel it is only the start of something better. Like MJ always said "The best is yet to come" Wink
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:38 pm

But didn´t anybody heard at the end what I heard???!!!
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:40 pm

phoenix wrote:
yeah, however, my hope is resurrected now, thank you TII

PS i missed the moonwalk a bit and the croch grabbing stuff hahah

Hahaha! The slow crotch grabbing...sexy OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_smile At 51 and he still has it going on better than most young guys!OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_smile

@neverlandprincess I got the same feeling as the rest who have mentioned it...about the guy with the orange pants and the one with pointy shoulder jacket. "He" seemed weird during those shots as well as whenhe had the glasses on! But my fav was with the silver jacket and the black sweater jacket witht the baggy pants..he looks amazing in those! OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_smile
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:41 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Confession: I left the theater wondering if… MJ is really dead. I’ll get back to that after I share what I saw during the movie.

Doubles: I’m 50/50 on whether doubles were used during the movie. If any screen shots of MJ stand out as possible doubles it is red leather jacket MJ. He was the same physical frame but his damn nose looked so off especially when you caught a glimpse of a side profile. It almost had a pug look to it with weird smaller tip.

Singing: There was a mixture of live singing and lip sinc. MJ kept referring to how he wanted to save his voice. I'll take his word and attribute the lip sinc to that.

Physical Condition: Too damn skinny. He clearly looked underfed and closer to the 108lbs that was described in one of the autopsies. He was bouncy and very active despite his tiny tiny frame. I’ll give him credit for that. BTW – I didn’t notice any mangled ears.

General observations :
Kenny and MJ have an interesting relationship. On one hand he caters to MJ’s every whim and then he will flip and not do so. MJ was standing on a cherry picker and would let go of the rail. Kenny kept asking MJ to consider safety and seemed to almost panic when MJ let go of the rail. MJ wanted the cherry picker to be raised higher but Kenny wouldn’t allow it.

MJ is soft-spoken yet firm when giving instructions and even when giving an order. In the beginning while they were rehearsing Wanna Be Starting Something, he was dissatisfied. The band member said “It’s getting there, it’s getting there” MJ said in a low matter of fact voice. “Well GET it there”. I almost fell out of chair when I heard that.
The dancers were awesome and had to work extra hard since MJ demanded a lot from them. He praised when they did well and critiqued when they needed to bring their A game.

MJ’s dance moves were powerful. The new ones are great as well. Yessss I did appreciate the extended and forceful crotch grab during Billie Jean. I cannot lie. It was sexy as hell to see. Although the now famous Dirty Diana scene was not shown, there was a reference to the chase scene and then the fire shot up on different parts of the stage. The aerial pole dancers were amazing.

The voice over during Earth Song did make a reference to four years. I took that to be a reference to US presidential elections taking place every four years.

Thriller needed to be in 3D. The scene was great but would have been mind blowing with 3D..

Initially I was expecting a disconnect since multiple sessions merged to create each song. NOT. It was a brilliant way to edit the footage.
I saw no hoax clues whatsoever.

It was as though this movie has absolutely nothing to do with the hoax. Some have suggested the lack of an RIP or 1958-2009. I didn’t get that feeling. I pass that off as them wanting to acknowledge that the music or spirit of MJ lives forever and had not died.

Back to my confession. It was a surreal feeling when I was driving from the theater. I guess hearing Elton John’s “Candle in the Wind” on the radio didn’t exactly help matters. There are a zillion contradictions within the mystery of what took place on June 25th. However I left the theater pondering and thinking that MJ may possibly be dead. I have yet to put my finger on what has provoked the thought. I’m scheduled to see the movie again on Halloween (Saturday). Perhaps something will jump out at me and define where these thoughts are coming from especially since I was not one who expected hoax clues or any grand come back during the movie. .

The words in red are enough to make me go to this movie alone!!! MJ getting all bossy!! Damn!! Nothing sexier then a sexy man giving sexy orders like that...............***fans self*** If i was a dancer and I said "its getting there" and MJ responded with "Well GET it there" I think I would have gone up and and attacked the man...getting all sexy and stuff. Im sorry, but that is just TOO hot!!! I think its because we all think of MJ as being so nice and passive, that when somethiing like this happens, it is a MAJOR turn on!!!
Is it just me? LOL

And the EXTENDED crotch grab? Are you kidding me????? Y'all are be-otches for seeing this crotch grab and I didnt!! I MUST see this movie....
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:42 pm

@Butterfly J

You mean when he says something like "I´ll show up when I´m ready", or something like that?
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:44 pm

@Jacksonologist you're so funny.... and I also agree with you!!! Wink
I'm going to see it tomorrow night - I can't wait! OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:47 pm

Jacksonolagist-You must...honestly he seemed like someone that wouldnt be bad to work for-I mean ANYONE who over ANYTHING creative or is going to be "shown" to LOTS of ppl is going to get tense..so I really never felt he was being unreasonable -just a little frusterated -This was THE MAN,dealing with alot of younger ppl who were not understanding what he was saying. But all in all everyone seemed to enjosy themselves in his presence and he seemed to feed on their energy.ANd personally, even though he was undenaibly thin (but he has been that thin before) ,I still thought his guyliner was hot-just MO-don't care what he did with his face. I told everyone at work today(I never went to bed) I had a date with a hot 51 year old last night.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:54 pm

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:@Butterfly J

You mean when he says something like "I´ll show up when I´m ready", or something like that?

Something like that and "When I´ll come back, I play with them OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_basketball (-did this handmove) and then - bumm!"

Didn´t really no one heard it OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_question OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_question OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_question

Last edited by Butterfly J on Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:54 pm

I think he really will come back, as I posted my thoughts on this numerous times.
Let the smog created by the bad guys disappear and by then he will be back healthy and rejuvenated. And when that time comes, nobody and nobody can get on his way. He will come back with his ingenuity to be generated in with his music, his films and his graphic materials all together to be felt in every medium we can imagine.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:56 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:Jacksonolagist-You must...honestly he seemed like someone that wouldnt be bad to work for-I mean ANYONE who over ANYTHING creative or is going to be "shown" to LOTS of ppl is going to get tense..so I really never felt he was being unreasonable -just a little frusterated -This was THE MAN,dealing with alot of younger ppl who were not understanding what he was saying. But all in all everyone seemed to enjosy themselves in his presence and he seemed to feed on their energy.ANd personally, even though he was undenaibly thin (but he has been that thin before) ,I still thought his guyliner was hot-just MO-don't care what he did with his face. I told everyone at work today(I never went to bed) I had a date with a hot 51 year old last night.

He was demanding, it's true. But I thought he was patient with them. Some of the people there seemed to never get what he was saying...yet he never made a scene...Or maybe I'm just going easy on him cause I know myself...I have a hard time dealing with people that don;t seem to get it even after you spell it out for them:P
Like when he was working with this sound guy and he told him what kinda sound he wants..he didn;t get it the first time, didn;t get it the second time and when MJ finally told him he should just play it like on the original track, that's all he has to do, HE STILL DIDN'T GET IT! And I could see Michael got a little pissed but insetad of saying something bad he just started laughing ( frustrations laughter Razz ) and said something like " oh you're so funny, that's funny" and walked away..I would have gone mad Very Happy and stayed there with him till he got it...played the cd for him if i had too...I'm not patiente so I admire that in people Very Happy

Or with the guitarist, the blonde girl, when she was supposed to do her solo and she couldn;t get it and he told her "this is your moment to shine, and we'll be right here to help you, by your side"...and when she still didn;t get it...he was still calm...

I really love him!
Sorry if i got too excited, but it's just the buterflies from watching him for 2 hours! OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_bounce OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_bounce OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_bounce
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:57 pm

@ishealive.....I swear to God. I read that part about him giving an order and I seriously had a feeling of extreme arousal come over me...Im not kidding. I will buy the DVD and watch that part til it wears out!!!

@neverlandprincess.......He does seem like someone who would be very reasonable to work with/for. He wants something done and he wants it done right. But honestly, I dont know if I could work for him because of my attraction to him...my lust for him is so insatiable its not even funny....either that or I would be the best damn employee Ive ever been in my life!!! I would do ANYTHING he asked me to do and I would damn sure aim to please him!!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:58 pm

Butterfly J wrote:

Something like that and "When I´ll come back, I play with them OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_basketball (-did this handmove) and then - bumm!"

Didn´t really no one heard it OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_question OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_question OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread. - Page 2 Icon_question

I heard it! I can;t remember the exact words but I know what you mean...like he was gonna play with the audience...and when they least expect it ( don;t rem. what) BOOM!
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:00 pm

Butterfly J wrote:

I heard something like When I´ll come back or I´ll show up, but the rest I´m not sure.

Anyone else heard it? More exactly?
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:01 pm

But he didn´t say "audience" he said "with them".
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:01 pm

I'll be sure to write it down next time..but i'll go back one week from now Sad
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:02 pm

@Banessa haha yeah the slow one was like uhhhhhhhhhhh HOT and i heared young girls giggling in front of me
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:03 pm

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:
Butterfly J wrote:

I heard something like When I´ll come back or I´ll show up, but the rest I´m not sure.

Anyone else heard it? More exactly?

i clearly heared "i will come back when time is"
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next