Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson female impersonator.

4 posters

Go down

Michael Jackson female impersonator. Empty Michael Jackson female impersonator.

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:24 pm

http://www.freewebs.com/doctormoonwalker/aboutme.htm

Came across a female MJ impersonator. I know she is not a good likeness but you have to give her credit for her dedication.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson female impersonator. Empty Re: Michael Jackson female impersonator.

Post by lonelynation Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:30 pm

How cool hehe!
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson female impersonator. Empty Re: Michael Jackson female impersonator.

Post by Styloprincess Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:54 am

hehe funny Michael Jackson female impersonator. Icon_razz
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:07 am

Aww...Lol. How sweet. I think it's awesome when people want to imitate Michael. My baby brother Christian...he's 2. He always tries his best to do some of MJ's moves...like the moonwalk. I showed him the video of Bubbles doing it and so now he just walks backwards. Lolz. And he can do parts of the Thriller dance, like the hand clap thing and the shoulder thing. Haha!! It's really cute. Smile

He wanted to be MJ for halloween but I was broke and so was mom so he just wore his costume from last year....a puppy. Haha. Everyone thought it was adorable. I was still sad that I couldn't dress him up as Michael though. Ah well...there's always next year. Hehe.

Oh and here's another girl who is dressed as Michael. It's cute when she says he's sexy. OF COURSE HE'S SEXY!! Always and forever. Lol. <3

"Oh he's DAMN SEXY." LMAO!!

Oh...and don't let the end of the video make you cry like it made me.
Michael Jackson female impersonator. Icon_sad He's here with us you guys. I know it in my heart. I feel it. MJ always said, "You gotta feel it." Keep the faith.
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 451
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04
Leeftijd : 31

https://www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down