Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

+62
fegemermaid
nellyka7
JENNYAPPLEHEAD
lab
MJILOVEUMOST
hesouttamylife
MJJ Love
lisap27
cinderella
MJJ1982
ItsInTheEyes
Lay"sMjBad
Kirsche
ONESTEPCLOSER
BillieJean1981
NYMoonwalker
DaduXLoveMJEver
mjgirl86
me0101
Sweet1
Do
MJFOREVER
Tenschi
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Vampyre
Missyb007
kdkennedy74
infinitylady
ayka
BJ
xXxAmyxXx
YveLoVesMJ
Butterfly J
Léa
MJLover1990
icy55
StripedFeline
badloving
carelesslove46
TheKiddNerd
Kuki
missyoumuch
Harleyblonde
4evermichael71
Debbie Zebua
EarthAngel90
LucyLocket
airieslady
labkomj7
speechlessornot
Shamone'
rayvyn
lonelynation
mjlovebug
mjlmpicons
Stranger In Chi-town
Bicky
Melzy777
MJGIRL18
smoothcriminal2792
yaya
q0txciityl0ve
66 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Empty Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by ONESTEPCLOSER Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:36 pm

Hmm I cant make much out :-/
ONESTEPCLOSER
ONESTEPCLOSER
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Empty Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by hesouttamylife Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:50 pm

He might be shy, but he sure knows HOW to hold a woman. You could never say of Michael that he was stand offish. He was so affectionate when he hugged someone with his hand all in the hair,all over the back, rubbing, closer than close. My God, why didn't I get a chance to get some of that Embarassed I am at this point 100% hating Mad
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 159
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by lab Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:54 pm

i saw it too. was so funny Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_lol
lab
lab

Aantal berichten : 3
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by JENNYAPPLEHEAD Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:51 pm

I have tears down my face from laughing so hard at all the comments..I can't LOL... just soooo funny...LMAO
JENNYAPPLEHEAD
JENNYAPPLEHEAD

Aantal berichten : 2
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by q0txciityl0ve Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:54 pm

my b*tch mode is about to officially turn its switch on from seeing him kiss that girl on stage.

what angers me even more is that other chick that got him "difficult" (other synonym). like, imagine...for the reason of your life, "i put my head on Michael Jackson's area & it turned him on."

woooahhhh Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_eek

jealous. mad. enraged. desperate. wishful thinking...see what you do to me, Michael?! Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Suspect
q0txciityl0ve
q0txciityl0ve
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 72
Leeftijd : 33

http://mjjsa.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by q0txciityl0ve Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:02 pm

here he is kissing a German fan up in the daggone camera:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTgGK9QjMmI

it's at 0:16.

Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_evil

my claws are coming out...
i feel like MJ in the Thriller video when he transforms...about to smackahoe.
q0txciityl0ve
q0txciityl0ve
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:15 am

@ carelesslove46: what exactly are those stories?

@mjiloveumost i dont hear him say anything to her but hey its not like he had a choice she kind of just grabed his face. lol

@ billiejean1981 I can't really see this because its not in good quality but i think i might have seen it before. i love how he just stops singing a couple lines and just smiles

@missyb007 what exactly are you referring to at 0:58 seconds in the video?

nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by carelesslove46 Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:20 am

nellyka7 wrote:

@mjiloveumost i dont hear him say anything to her but hey its not like he had a choice she kind of just grabed his face. lol

@ billiejean1981 I can't really see this because its not in good quality but i think i might have seen it before. i love how he just stops singing a couple lines and just smiles

If you go onto www.mjjdreamworld.yuku and apply to become a member you can read a thread called Michael's naughty and flirty moments..There are a few stories there that you might enjoy.
carelesslove46
carelesslove46

Aantal berichten : 12
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by fegemermaid Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:22 am

Michael is.......

Oh Lordy

I lost my train of thought.....

Michael and bed is all I can focus on at the moment!!!
fegemermaid
fegemermaid

Aantal berichten : 21
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Peace Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:55 am

LOL @ this thread.

*blushes*
Peace
Peace
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 124
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:14 am

MJILOVEUMOST wrote:

Um, does he actually tell the girl to kiss him?

One of the comments to this vid on YT says to listen at 0:26-0:28 - he asks "you love me?", she replies "yes", to which he says at 0:29 - "then kiss me".

Anyone else see/hear this? He definitely says something @ 0:29. Or maybe I'm just hearing it now that the thought has been planted in my head lol.

Its in your head Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Lol
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:19 am

No, no, I see it too, actually!

And I LOVE this video, I always thought it was HAWT! Go Michael! Pimpin!! Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_twisted
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:27 am

q0txciityl0ve wrote:here he is kissing a German fan up in the daggone camera:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTgGK9QjMmI

it's at 0:16.

Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_evil

my claws are coming out...
i feel like MJ in the Thriller video when he transforms...about to smackahoe.

hahaha damn Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Lol
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:34 am

OMG all these comments here Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Lol

@ q0txciityl0ve's video : that girl is one lucky girl
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:39 am

ahahaha omg YALL aint gonna like it:P

Listen to this video at 0.25 ahaha (Dont be mad at me im just teasing you all)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wYOGzmUDZ8&feature=related
Ohw this is the whole footage of q0txciityl0ve btw
WHAT DO YOU MEAN WITH HIS SHY HAHAHA GET IT MJ Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Lol
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms. Wendy Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:51 am

Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Lol I'll give you more than a hug..
I watch it long time ago, since that I always said he was a real player..sadly many people didnt believe me
Ms. Wendy
Ms. Wendy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms. Wendy Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:07 am

There is a video of him kissing another fans which for me looked like he started it you know it was his initiative. I forget the link, is anyone here ever saw it also?

AND YES BI*CH inside me is awaken Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_evil
MJFOREVER wrote:
MJILOVEUMOST wrote:

One of the comments to this vid on YT says to listen at 0:26-0:28 - he asks "you love me?", she replies "yes", to which he says at 0:29 - "then kiss me".

Anyone else see/hear this? He definitely says something @ 0:29. Or maybe I'm just hearing it now that the thought has been planted in my head lol.

Its in your head Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Lol
Ms. Wendy
Ms. Wendy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:20 am

Ms. Wendy wrote:There is a video of him kissing another fans which for me looked like he started it you know it was his initiative. I forget the link, is anyone here ever saw it also?

AND YES BI*CH inside me is awaken Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_evil
MJFOREVER wrote:
MJILOVEUMOST wrote:

haha
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:10 am

carelesslove46 wrote:
nellyka7 wrote:

Thanks for the link, Its just kind of hard to manuever around the site.
If you go onto www.mjjdreamworld.yuku and apply to become a member you can read a thread called Michael's naughty and flirty moments..There are a few stories there that you might enjoy.
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by badloving Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:18 am

OMG what a thread!!!!those lucky girls!!!
badloving
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 203
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by MissRenee Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:24 am

Ohhh Michael!!!! Very Happy:D
MissRenee
MissRenee

Aantal berichten : 23
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 31

http://www.twitter.com/hellerenee

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:31 am

badloving wrote:OMG what a thread!!!!those lucky girls!!!

haha. were you able to find it?
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by badloving Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:41 am

nellyka7 wrote:

find what??? sorry but i've lost it here in all the sexxyness.... Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_redface i'm afraid this thread will get deleted...it's tooooo hot
badloving
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:06 pm

badloving wrote:
nellyka7 wrote:

find what??? sorry but i've lost it here in all the sexxyness.... Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_redface i'm afraid this thread will get deleted...it's tooooo hot

lol. i thought you were talking about the thread @ careless46 gave me, nevermind..
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by badloving Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:11 pm

nellyka7 wrote:
badloving wrote:
nellyka7 wrote:

lol. i thought you were talking about the thread @ careless46 gave me, nevermind..

ok i know what you mean now Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_lol Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_razz i tried that link but it doesn't work....i'll try it some other time...it's too much for one evening....i must stay with my boyfriend tonight ......if you know what i mean Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_wink
badloving
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by badloving Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:13 pm

[quote="badloving"]
nellyka7 wrote:
badloving wrote:
nellyka7 wrote:

ok i know what you mean now Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_lol Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_razz i tried that link but it doesn't work....i'll try it some other time...it's too much for one evening....i must stay with my boyfriend tonight ......if you know what i mean Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_winkand my mind is in other place right now
badloving
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:13 pm

nellyka7 wrote:
carelesslove46 wrote:
nellyka7 wrote:

I just signed up for membership but damn I wanna read it now! Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_eek Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_twisted
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by MJmylife90 Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:16 pm

wow!!
dirty thoughts approaching my mind...

tongue

among all parts of his body...loves his butt the most...

anyone agree?

OMG!!! i'm so like b***h rite now..duh.. Suspect

it's all because of you mike!!!

lovin' ur sexy butt..

L.O.V.E
KEEP THE FAITH, THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL
MJmylife90
MJmylife90
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:46 pm

MJmylife90 wrote:wow!!

Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_tongue

anyone agree?

OMG!!! i'm so like b***h rite now..duh.. Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Suspect

lovin' ur sexy butt..

L.O.V.E

I said it before in a other topic haha i would be touching his booty Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_razz
And nobody of those girls did that hahah omg:P hah one of the first things i would doMichael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_redface well if he still had the age of the bad time cause now his to old for me Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_cry Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_razz
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:47 pm

badloving wrote:
nellyka7 wrote:

Speaking of deleting treads were is RACH?? didnt see her for like a week or 2 or am i wrong?? Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_question RACH were are you Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Lol
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by badloving Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:08 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:

Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_tongue

anyone agree?

OMG!!! i'm so like b***h rite now..duh.. Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Suspect

lovin' ur sexy butt..

L.O.V.E

I said it before in a other topic haha i would be touching his booty Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_razz
And nobody of those girls did that hahah omg:P hah one of the first things i would doMichael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_redface well if he still had the age of the bad time cause now his to old for me Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_cry Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_razz

michael too old???? Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_neutral not in a million years.....but i guess you don't have my age so...leave him for me..... Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Lol
oh...i'm 28 not 50 but still.... Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Lol
badloving
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJmylife90 Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:29 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:

anyone agree?

lovin' ur sexy butt..

L.O.V.E

hah!!! same exact thought

that would be the first thing to do...

why the YANA girls don't even touch his butt?

they're missing the sexiest part of michael!!
if can touch mike rite now, i will definetly touch his... tongue

i know he's a little bit old...but wht the heck???! hahaha...
i'm lovin his sexy butt..!! tongue lol! tongue Embarassed

L.O.V.E
MJmylife90
MJmylife90
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by DaduXLoveMJEver Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:44 pm

q0txciityl0ve wrote:my b*tch mode is about to officially turn its switch on from seeing him kiss that girl on stage.

what angers me even more is that other chick that got him "difficult" (other synonym). like, imagine...for the reason of your life, "i put my head on Michael Jackson's area & it turned him on."

woooahhhh Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_eek

jealous. mad. enraged. desperate. wishful thinking...see what you do to me, Michael?! Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Suspect
hesouttamylife wrote:He might be shy, but he sure knows HOW to hold a woman. You could never say of Michael that he was stand offish. He was so affectionate when he hugged someone with his hand all in the hair,all over the back, rubbing, closer than close. My God, why didn't I get a chance to get some of that I am at this point 100% hating
oh girls... Sad Crying or Very sad i.m with you...  Crying or Very sad those yana and other girls were so lucky...
oh, mike please come back faster and ... give us that chance too Twisted Evil .... pleaseeee SadSadSad
DaduXLoveMJEver
DaduXLoveMJEver
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-16
Leeftijd : 31

http://dada-hp23.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by q0txciityl0ve Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:56 pm

DaduXLoveMJEver wrote:
q0txciityl0ve wrote:my b*tch mode is about to officially turn its switch on from seeing him kiss that girl on stage.

hesouttamylife wrote:He might be shy, but he sure knows HOW to hold a woman. You could never say of Michael that he was stand offish. He was so affectionate when he hugged someone with his hand all in the hair,all over the back, rubbing, closer than close. My God, why didn't I get a chance to get some of that I am at this point 100% hating
oh girls... Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_sad Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_cry i.m with you... Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_cry those yana and other girls were so lucky...
oh, mike please come back faster and ... give us that chance too Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_twisted .... pleaseeee Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_sadMichael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_sadMichael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_sad

yes, i agree. MICHAEL, if you are reading this: please come back VERY soon. my birthday is tomorrow & you'd be my perfect birthday gift Wink & I'MA SHOW YOU WHAT'S GOOD<333.
q0txciityl0ve
q0txciityl0ve
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by q0txciityl0ve Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:58 pm

PS: if i were any of the YANA girls, i would kiss him & rub all over his back, his hair, & boo-tayyyyyyy. yes, TAP THAT 'ish. okay, let me calm down. i'm trying to keep my mind g-rated...yeeeeah, not happening.
q0txciityl0ve
q0txciityl0ve
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:39 pm

badloving wrote:
MJFOREVER wrote:

anyone agree?

lovin' ur sexy butt..

L.O.V.E

michael too old???? Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_neutral not in a million years.....but i guess you don't have my age so...leave him for me..... Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Lol
oh...i'm 28 not 50 but still.... Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Lol

I'm 19, and I still wouldn't care!
I'd be all over that!
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by badloving Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:46 pm

DaduXLoveMJEver wrote:

oh girls... Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_sad Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_cry i.m with you... Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_cry those yana and other girls were so lucky...
oh, mike please come back faster and ... give us that chance too Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_twisted .... pleaseeee Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_sadMichael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_sadMichael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_sad

hey DaduXLoveMJEver....how are you tonight???good to see you Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_smile
badloving
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by q0txciityl0ve Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:24 pm

lonelynation wrote:
I'm 19, and I still wouldn't care!
I'd be all over that!

GIRL, i'm about to be 19 in a few hours & i agree...i would be all over that, i would be tapping that, OMFGGGGG. all the time!!

whew, sorry...i got really carried away. to summarize, Michael can "handle" all of me whenever, wherever, whatever.
q0txciityl0ve
q0txciityl0ve
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:56 pm

GIRL, i'm about to be 19 in a few hours & i agree...i would be all over that, i would be tapping that, OMFGGGGG. all the time!!

whew, sorry...i got really carried away. to summarize, Michael can "handle" all of me whenever, wherever, whatever.

Haha I hear ya!
I just turned 19 two days ago.
Happy early birthday q0txciityl0ve!
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by q0txciityl0ve Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:08 pm

thank you! happy belated birthday Smile yay for Scorpios!
q0txciityl0ve
q0txciityl0ve
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:50 pm

lol. im young too but hey, there ain't no shame in my game.
MJLover1990 wrote:"]
nellyka7 wrote:
carelesslove46 wrote:
nellyka7 wrote:

I just signed up for membership but damn I wanna read it now! Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_eek Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_twisted

lol. i cant figure it out for the life of me!

Last edited by nellyka7 on Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuki Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:58 am

carelesslove46 wrote:
nellyka7 wrote:

I have been a member for quite a while now, I love that forum!!
Kuki
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie Zebua Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:11 am

4evermichael71 wrote:
Debbie Zebua wrote:
q0txciityl0ve wrote:yeah, now that i keep thinking about it, i'm officially jealous... Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_evil

i'm sitting right next you !

I'm there too lol

anyone wants to sit next to 4evermicahel ?
lemme know
there's only 3 chairs here
i'll grab more from another room if needed
Debbie Zebua
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie Zebua Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:25 am

Léa wrote:
Vampyre wrote:It means we don't have to fight over him - he can handle us ALL.

All ? all the millions of fans ? lol

Busy buy man ! Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Affraid

nope
just us
MJKIT members !
Debbie Zebua
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie Zebua Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:33 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
carelesslove46 wrote:I can believe Mike actually said this..This kind of coincides with what I've heard about him from other fan sites..That he had a real naughty, flirty and very hot side...LOL..
He had such a 'little boy lost' kind of vibe about him..But underneath all that..WOW! Is all I can say..Just WOW!...LOL Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_redface

I have heard the same thing. from girls who have experienced his Royal Hotness.
did any of you see the YANA vid where he and the yana girl start french kissing on stage?

that's not YANA. YANA is the one who fainted on his arms and he carried her and hand her to the secuirity/bodyguard.
Debbie Zebua
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuki Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:35 am

Debbie Zebua wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
Debbie Zebua wrote:
q0txciityl0ve wrote:yeah, now that i keep thinking about it, i'm officially jealous... Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_evil

i'm sitting right next you !

I'm there too lol

anyone wants to sit next to 4evermicahel ?
lemme know
there's only 3 chairs here
i'll grab more from another room if needed

Me me me!!!! Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_cheers
Kuki
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie Zebua Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:36 am

DaduXLoveMJEver wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
carelesslove46 wrote:I can believe Mike actually said this..This kind of coincides with what I've heard about him from other fan sites..That he had a real naughty, flirty and very hot side...LOL..
He had such a 'little boy lost' kind of vibe about him..But underneath all that..WOW! Is all I can say..Just WOW!...LOL Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_redface

I have heard the same thing. from girls who have experienced his Royal Hotness.
did any of you see the YANA vid where he and the yana girl start french kissing on stage?
oh noo..i didn't Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_smile) but...believe me,,i'm not too sure i would like to see.. because i would become the most jealous person in the world Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_lol Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Lol

WELCOME TO THE GHOST OF JEALOUSY GANK !
Debbie Zebua
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie Zebua Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:42 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Here is the YANA vid.......there is still on eof him frenching a girl that I cannot find....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCsgTQ7i96I

u mean this vid ?

SHE'S OUT OF MY LIFE
not YANA
Debbie Zebua
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie Zebua Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:48 am

EarthAngel90 wrote:
MJJ1982 wrote:
EarthAngel90 wrote:Wait a minute .... that is not Michael ... I remembered .... the Impersonator had a Mole on his upper lip - Michael Doesn't ! .... we are talking about the impersonator!

So you're saying that 'mole-Michael' is the one from The way you make me feel in TII?

YES! thank you for noticing ... that is the impersonator saying that ... not Michael ... He is a very shy guy from what I heard!

YAY !!!
YAY !!!

*phew*

TQ so much for saying this Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_bounce Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_bounce Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 3 Icon_bounce
Debbie Zebua
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie Zebua Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:59 am

badloving wrote:
MJFOREVER wrote:

anyone agree?

lovin' ur sexy butt..

L.O.V.E

--------------------------------------------------------------

AGREE

well, i'm 28
and he still makes me WET

sowweeeee
Debbie Zebua
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next