Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ's knew he would die before "This is IT"

+34
KNOWhesALIVE
me0101
JustAnotherPartOfMe
starseeker
StripedFeline
nellyka7
Angelica
JustJamiee
suzzie
smo-othie
zeus
mjgirl86
hesouttamylife
labkomj7
Harleyblonde
SPAKKLE29FUL
rowdyangel
Thetruth
Happy Feet
lou
MJJ
Grace
marsheliamorgan
gi
badloving
yspadda
MJSmile4Us
billiejean17
LovelyLurker
icy55
ILuvUMoreMJ
EarthAngel90
andrea_garay2005
mjthekingofpop
38 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MJ's knew he would die before "This is IT" Empty MJ's knew he would die before "This is IT"

Post by mjthekingofpop Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:39 am

plz fans don't think that i have lost hope but think it the other way.

listen to this theory:

Mj was growing weak and weak, doctors told him that you are going to die in near future ( say 6 months ) and they can't save him from death. MJ though of doing some kind of stage show before leaving this planet for his children and "The Fans" and started planning for this is it. He told Kenny Ortega the truth about his health conditions and told him that this would be the final show or maybe he can die in between so he insisted him to shoot his rehearsals with high resolutions camera and in a professional way so that if in case he die in near future the director and sony can bear the losses by making a film of that footage otherwise he would keep for his personal library. Kenny Ortega and sony and AEG live agreed because there was at all no loss in either case according to their point of view . As MJ was't in in fine condition and can't do the shows without using some king of medicines or drug so they appointed him Dr.Conrad Murray and he was regularly giving doses of propofol. Even MJ knew that this drug can reduce his living days and it has deadly side effects but he took that for his children and "The Fans". And then the day came he went to heaven.

Now:
1) Sony or AEG or whatever according to the plan B started editing the footages to make a full length movie and released some of the clippings on you tube.
2) We "the fans" started wondering about the clarity and high relolution of those footage videos and started believing in hoax theoris.
3) Fans launched MJHD and atfirst started with the O2 press conference and tried to prove that the person was not MJ but a fake one or impersonator because of his way of talking, walking his fingerprints , etc.
we started minutely observing even MJ's hairs, MJHD even claimed that eyes didn't match.
But after the release of "This is it" this theory proved wrong.
4) regarding his 2 autopsy reports i can say that 1'st one was the true one. And the 2nd one was the result of pressure made by either AEG, MJ's family members, Sony because they knew the reason why he took all those drugs and they never wanted to project his image as a drug addict.
5) Reagarding 2 social security no's i can say that he was in debt and for a powerful person like mj it's not difficult to have two ssn

You know what I m observing after all this theories that he was so careless at the O2 conference because he knew that there are only some months left for him. I even observed in the movie how he was embracing all the supporting dancers, kenny , every one. it was like he was giving last thanks to them. He insisted on L.O.V.E and gave a message to save our planet. We all observed that he was not in perfect health. I have seen some of the old rehearsals footage video and i can definitely say that he was looking weak in "This is it". You know most of the videos in the movie seems like they have shot well planned they didn't seems like a footage which was mean to be kept in library for mj's personal use.

I think proving that MJ hoaxed his death proves this two points as well:
1). MJ was a murderer
"because if he is still alive and has put some impersonator in his place to die"
and I don't think for a sensitive person like MJ it would be easy to make some person die just for the sake of his hoax plan"
2). MJ was fugitive
"because now we are claiming that he hoax his death because he was not able to do 50 shows or his health wasn't good "he ran away from the situations playing with sentiments of his fans"

plz reply and give your views about this theory.
i will write more about this.
Sorry for English..
MJ's knew he would die before "This is IT" Michaeljackson
mjthekingofpop
mjthekingofpop

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

MJ's knew he would die before "This is IT" Empty Re: MJ's knew he would die before "This is IT"

Post by andrea_garay2005 Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:08 am

oh, I don't believe this. I haven't seen the movie, but my opinion on why MJ looks weak is because he is 51 for God's sake....Can any of you imagine yourselfs dancing like that at 50?
If you were watching old performances, of course there is a difference.
I believe no one died on June 25th, so no harm was done and no way he would runaway.....it's unlike him!
andrea_garay2005
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 222
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

MJ's knew he would die before "This is IT" Empty Re: MJ's knew he would die before "This is IT"

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:25 am

I will say this ....

maybe he did it for a very good reason .... he doesn't have to tell no one really .... I agree with Andrea_garay2005 on this one ... No One Really Died on June 25th ... !
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:27 am

Well I give you credit for having an open mind, and I think we should all realize it may not turn out to be the happy ending we desire...but I think I'd believe he hoaxed his death over stage fright before this. Wink I am one of the few that doesn't believe TII was ever meant to be a movie though.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:34 am

I agree with Iluvumoremj. I sincerely believe that This is it was meant to be a concert. From the movie we could tell that MJ was way excited and he was enthusiastic about it. I felt that probably it was just days before the concert that MJ seriously thought about the consequences of proceeding with it, and thus the death hoax.
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyLurker Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:48 am

I can imagine someone dancing and singing like this at 50...Seen Madonna? If she can do he can do it.

I for one believe the concerts WERE possible. Michael Jackson was out of the limelight for a period of time but as a performer with 45 years of experience he is able to do these performances blindfolded.

I get offended by those who say just because he was 50 he could not pull this off. Sorry but eat my socks ( or his nice white ones) tongue

Micheal Jackson was the ultimate performer and surely practiced every day to keep up his skills and for the shear enjoyment of the dance and song. Did he not say he was a perfectionist?

Did he not say he loved to perform and when he got on stage something took over?

He did not look weak... he did not look old ....yes he looked odd at times perhaps imitators? perhaps not him But there are shots of him and he looked great!!!

I have looked at more video of Mr Jackson than I care to admit and he was there in the movie and glorious. There are moments that were not him but the moments that he was there were great......

I saw the film and imposters may have been there but I was mesmorized and came away. from that film thinking that his concerts woud have been phenominal. All I could think of is that these would have been the greatest show anyone could have seen.

Oh I am sorry ,,,,,, what was the topic ???? sunny
LovelyLurker
LovelyLurker
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 41
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by billiejean17 Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:05 am

This Hoax was in the pipeline for a very long time, i believe that Michael wasn't even at his home the night he was supossed to have (died) He was long gone Probably with his Mom at Encino MJ's knew he would die before "This is IT" Icon_smile
billiejean17
billiejean17
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 56
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:13 am

I believe both sides here - there were moments in TII where I thought that Michael looked exhausted and worn out (from extensive rehearsals to perfect his performances no doubt) but I reminded myself what andrea_garay2005 has mentioned - that Michael was 50. But I also believe and agree with LovelyLurker's point - if Madonna, who is the same age as Michael, could still perform at her age, Michael surely can, no sweat!!

But at the same time, it's hard to ignore mjthekingofpop's theory - maybe the Jacksons and Michael's kids showed less emotions than normal (for the majority, none at all) bcoz they were expecting this and if they were told about the little time he had left at the beginning of January ('6 months to live') this year, they would have been prepared although it'd been tough.

But how could children have been prepared for such a massive shock as the death of their dear loving father, their only parent?? no amount of time is enough to prepare children of their parent's death.

So although I'm open to mjthekingofpop's theory, I have to agree with the rest of you all and still believe that Michael is still alive. There are so many (contradicting) reports out there which are in favour of him being alive than him 'dead'.
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by yspadda Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:45 am

I think if Michael had known he was to die, he would have updated his will.
yspadda
yspadda
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by badloving Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:46 am

billiejean17 wrote:This Hoax was in the pipeline for a very long time, i believe that Michael wasn't even at his home the night he was supossed to have (died) He was long gone Probably with his Mom at Encino MJ's knew he would die before "This is IT" Icon_smile

i soooooooo hope you are right......i can't agree that michael knew he's gonna die and all...i can't believe that.....no way....and he's not a murderer and i hope he has faked it for his sake..i really hope he realized that he gave too much and that he needed rest.....
badloving
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 203
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by gi Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:04 am

yspadda wrote:I think if Michael had known he was to die, he would have updated his will.

I believe that too...........he was such a perfectionist, he wouldn't just know he was going to die and do nothing about it...........very strange.....
gi
gi

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-28
Leeftijd : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:36 am

i just dont believe in this one,however,we are intitiled to our own opinions and need to be open minded,i just think IF he knew he was dying i really dont believe he would have been spending his last amount of time "working" cant see it from him.AND i think the rest of this situation would fall into place like pieces of a puzzle.there wouldnt be all these holes and inconstinences.it would be over and done like heath ledger,dj am, etc. there deaths nothing like is going on with this one. i still have hope and faith in a major hoax.
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:42 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:But at the same time, it's hard to ignore mjthekingofpop's theory - maybe the Jacksons and Michael's kids showed less emotions than normal (for the majority, none at all) bcoz they were expecting this and if they were told about the little time he had left at the beginning of January ('6 months to live') this year, they would have been prepared although it'd been tough.

Well I don't know. If I had only 6 months to live, I don't know if I would work me all out in order to leave a movie for my kids? I don't know. Wouldn't I spend all the time possible with my beloved ones and not behind a camera, curtain or with strangers?

Yes one can prepare a kid of 7 years and older during half a year for a death to arrive. The kid will cry all the 6 months out of fear of not losing and the soon change. Afterwards the kid will calm down. Has shed all the tears already.
But looking so much bored and chewing gum - geeez. At least for me out of discussion that I would approve any chewing gum at a memorial. But L.A. is one of the strangest places in the world and I have seen so many crazy things there that I do not wonder about what is feasible there.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:48 am

wouldn't michael tell his fans about this?
i mean if he had only 6 month's to live
why would he spend it on stage fore tii?
it's just my opinion!
MJJ
MJJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:50 am

If that was the case, that is, if he was ill and he knew he was going to die so his friends and family knew it too. If it was the case, I think the police would not be investigating a murder. Just my opinion though.
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthekingofpop Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:51 am

@ grace
mj was not an ordinary human being like us.
He had a family which not only consisted of his kids and mother but also the millions of fans like us.
mjthekingofpop
mjthekingofpop

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Feet Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:00 am

Let's just say if someone did die on June 25, it wasn't Michael and it doesn't make Michael a murderer either. Have you ever considered that maybe it was someone with a terminal illnesses willing to take his place? Michael could of been helping this person for years. He helped terminally ill friends all the time. Remember Marlon Brando? He stayed at Neverland with Michael during his final months. Michael even had a golf cart modified to have oxygen tanks incorporated so that he could freely travel the grounds of Neverland freely.

I may agree with you on one point. That first autopsy could possibly be real, but real in terms of the body removed from Holmbsy Home on 25th and not it's identity being Michael Jackson. If you remember correctly the paramedics said it took them a good 10 minutes to even recognise it was Michael (and I reckon it was only because someone said so). Paramedics are trained to have a sharp eye for detail, so identifying Michael would of been instant. Remember the leaked picture in the ambulance? That certainly looked like Michael to me. However the paramedics described Michael as a frail, old looking man, balding etc. The very first leaked autopsy said the same, balding, frail with bruising and broken ribs etc. These 2 stories here are consistent with the claims the family made also as to why there was a closed casket at his memorial (bruising and damage to the face). So the paramedics account, the first autopsy report, and the family's claims all match. This could be the reason why Murray or any other Dr at UCLA or the coroner would not sign a death cert. Because it would be fraud.

Now the second autopsy, to me came out relatively in time for the movie, but I believe it was more of a "health" report of Michael. It described him as 1361bs, healthy, STRONG HEART, vitiligo and actively producing sperm MJ's knew he would die before "This is IT" Icon_smile. I guess the latter was thrown in to discredit all these false parental rumours from so called friends claiming Michael had a low sperm count and collected sperm because he couldn't father children. Either that or it was "leaked" to counteract the first one incase someone started putting 2 and 2 together.

There's no proof that a body was removed from Holmby Home, but there is no solid proof one wasn't either. If there was, it wasn't Michael Jackson. If someone did die, then a dr or coroner signed death certificate would of been necessary before the burial could take place. By law, in california before a body can be buried a permit of disposable of body must be filed and granted with the CA Births & deaths etc. Without one, no burial can take place. However these can only be issued and approved with a valid death or autopsy report signed by a physcian or corner only. No officially signed report = no disposal of body permit = no funeral.

As for him being 50 and unable to do the concerts. I watched TII twice and Michael looked fine and capable to me. In fact he made me realise how unfit I am and I'm 15 years younger Smile. I watched a show last night (by accident, I was just to lazy to change the channel) and it had Mick Jagger and the some of the Rolling Stones on it. It was footage from one of their most recent concerts. They looked old and slightly emaciated but they were performing their butts off. This is a group of guys who did drugs and drank on a regular basis and suffered addictions at some time in their lives. They looked nothing like Michael, nor were the healthy like him and they were performing and jumping around the stage too.

Michael would of given us all an amazing performance. I believe he is alive, I'm not sure though whether the death was staged simply because of a movie in the making or something more serious. That one I'm still trying to piece together.

Sorry for the long post MJ's knew he would die before "This is IT" Icon_biggrin
Happy Feet
Happy Feet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 74
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:02 am

I respect the OP opinion, but IMO it is not plausible. He had many plans doing movies, for example he was supposed to do a movie about orphan children and he was planning to buy a house in L.A after the London concerts but it was too expensive with that being said it is more likely that he died too soon unknowingly...
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Feet Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:09 am

lou wrote:If that was the case, that is, if he was ill and he knew he was going to die so his friends and family knew it too. If it was the case, I think the police would not be investigating a murder. Just my opinion though.

It appears to me that it is more of a drug investigation that a homicide one. They already have a Dr that has confessed to administering the drug, but he is still not charged with anything.
Happy Feet
Happy Feet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:11 am

The problem with the body being a terminally ill person is that they would be able to determine that in an autopsy. Neither of the reports have said the body was diseased. If it were cancer, AIDs, etc. that would have been labeled the cause of death, and not likely the propofol since it leaves the body so quickly. If people were paid off, then they will be in a lot of trouble if it's revealed he's still alive. Working with law enforcement seems to be the only way this makes sense to me so far, except then why all the inconsistencies with reports, etc? I hope MJ came up with something ingenious that we haven't even considered yet.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_garay2005 Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:19 am

If I had only 6 months to live I think I would spend them with my family. I agree with Grace. And as far as the kids are concerned, you cannot prepare for something like this, no way. Michael is their mother and father, the only one who is there for them.
About performance, I have no doubt he could perform greatly at 50, I was just trying to explain why there would be a difference between him performing now and 10 years ago without having to be sick or something. Remember this was just a reharsal. And I think there is a big differnce between Michael's performance on stage and Madonna's. I mean she's just jumping on the stange, she doesn't have to moonwalk and other harder dance moves. MJ's knew he would die before "This is IT" Icon_basketball
andrea_garay2005
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Feet Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:25 am

The actual cause of the death in the first "supposed" leaked autopsy never revealed the full condition of the persons body, just the propofol as similar finding that the paramedics found. How then does the paramedics, autopsy and familys claim match at the beginning of this all, to now changing months down the track. It would be illegal for him to stage a death just for a movie.

Whose to say he isn't working with the DEA? They are the ones doing most of the investigation here. Illegal prescription medications is rampant in celebrity circles. The DEA have been working for years to get a handle on this and are trying to change laws regarding prosecution of enabling Dr's. People say he "feared his life". How do you know this isn't true? I don't.

All I'm saying is that it may be more to this story than just a movie idea. Maybe it's not. He really could be making a "never before movie reality film". Who knows until we get some worthwhile information from LAPD or other sources involved in this.
Happy Feet
Happy Feet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:26 am

I don't believe in this one. When I saw Michael in TII, yes, he looked a little thinner than usual but he still looked fit for a 50 year old. I don't think he looked frail at all.
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_garay2005 Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:29 am

ILuvUMoreMJ, you are right. None of the autopsys showed we was ill.
andrea_garay2005
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:31 am

I do not buy he was dying ,i believe he hoaxed his death for what reasons i have not a clue ,but i know it had to be far bigger reason then stage fright,michael has always had the most loyal and devoted fans than any other entertainer ever.,but how many of you could seriously forgive him if all this was because of stage fright ? if you look over his life there has always been bad people around him ,he has been accused of the most disgusting crimes ,been ripped off left right and centre.i read somewhere that he has had the most lawsuits brought against him then anyone ever.even after so called death people are coming out of the woodwork to sue him.we have had far to many clues to suggest anything other than that he is alive,the whole events since june 25th read like a really bad B movie ,not one person has given the same story once it is just to unbelievable.IMO if they had just had 1 memorial and 1 furneral,then just got on with things i might have left it but the people around mj wont leave us will they they are ever where making glaring errors for all of us to notice.
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by badloving Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:33 am

Happy Feet wrote:The actual cause of the death in the first "supposed" leaked autopsy never revealed the full condition of the persons body, just the propofol as similar finding that the paramedics found. How then does the paramedics, autopsy and familys claim match at the beginning of this all, to now changing months down the track. It would be illegal for him to stage a death just for a movie.

Whose to say he isn't working with the DEA? They are the ones doing most of the investigation here. Illegal prescription medications is rampant in celebrity circles. The DEA have been working for years to get a handle on this and are trying to change laws regarding prosecution of enabling Dr's. People say he "feared his life". How do you know this isn't true? I don't.

All I'm saying is that it may be more to this story than just a movie idea. Maybe it's not. He really could be making a "never before movie reality film". Who knows until we get some worthwhile information from LAPD or other sources involved in this.

wow..very good posts i must say MJ's knew he would die before "This is IT" Icon_study thank you
badloving
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 203
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:33 am

But we must remember that they extracted the best 2 hours out of 80 hours of footage. Which means we are getting only 2.5% of the truth! We will never get to see what was Michael like in the other 97.5% he may be healthy and jumping around, or he maybe exhausted and tired. We will not know.

God bless you Michael!
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:50 am

The use of propfol is not any proven fact to me, it is hear-say from tabloids and "close sources" and socalled "leaked documents" whereof not a single one has been approved officially. The fact that each and every print and web media jumped on this and distributed this further does not mean that it is true.
There were many brickmen and bearers of "due to be transmitted information".

And why do we care about that lie at all - Michael is doing well.
There were many mistakes in the execution of the plan - so what - we should smile about them and let them be and not pick on each millimeter too hard.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Feet Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:04 am

Propofol, beside the obvious for what we know it can be used (sedation), it is also used in critically ill patients who require a breathing tube connected to a ventilator. Propofol combined with other medications (such as prednisone) can be used in the treatment of cancer.
Happy Feet
Happy Feet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Feet Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:11 am

Grace wrote:The use of propfol is not any proven fact to me, it is hear-say from tabloids and "close sources" and socalled "leaked documents" whereof not a single one has been approved officially. The fact that each and every print and web media jumped on this and distributed this further does not mean that it is true.
There were many brickmen and bearers of "due to be transmitted information".

And why do we care about that lie at all - Michael is doing well.
There were many mistakes in the execution of the plan - so what - we should smile about them and let them be and not pick on each millimeter too hard.

So then, does that mean we also discredit what the paramedics and family said for the reason for a closed casket?
Happy Feet
Happy Feet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:24 am

well the paramedics claimed they did not recognise him for 15 mins,he looked like a frail old man with very white skin, ambulance picture to me looked like mj and the skin colour was not very white. so he was at the studio hours before fit and healthy next morning unrecognisable and frail whats wrong here
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:25 am

Michael Jackson didn’t "die" out of the amount of Propofol he was in fact giving very little amount by the doctor. The thing that killed him was the contraindication with the other anxiety pills which in controlled environment is normal to combine with Propofol to get the best effect. But according to reports his heart could not handle it, therefore the cardiac arrest. This is what we have been hearing, don't know how legit it is. But this is how the situation looks like.
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:28 am

Is good you have shared your theory with us but what came to my mind is;
How did he pass the 5 hour medical if he was sick enough to die in around 6 months?
How would this explain the lack of tears from his family?
This to my mind would make it too complicated. Also he could still do those things, the movie etc and then presumably if he did have around 6 months to live he would die as normal (with no hoax etc) and people would love him even more knowing that he knew he was terminally ill but went on to do this movie to leave to the world. Why do the hoax? He would be a hero to do this for his fans when he knew he was dying.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by labkomj7 Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:31 am

andrea_garay2005 wrote:oh, I don't believe this. I haven't seen the movie, but my opinion on why MJ looks weak is because he is 51 for God's sake....Can any of you imagine yourselfs dancing like that at 50?
I believe no one died on June 25th, so no harm was done and no way he would runaway.....it's unlike him!

Strongly agree with this!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
labkomj7
labkomj7
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:32 am

IF he was abusing medication for years like they are saying why no live damage someone explain that to me PLEASE
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:33 am

i meant to say liver
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hesouttamylife Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:47 am

andrea_garay2005 wrote:oh, I don't believe this. I haven't seen the movie, but my opinion on why MJ looks weak is because he is 51 for God's sake....Can any of you imagine yourselfs dancing like that at 50?

Michael was an extremely well trained, well conditioned dancer. He was the best to ever grace the stage. His age, 50 should not have been a deterrent in his dance. Many dancers who could hardly even compare to Michael, have danced way beyond 50 years. 50 is not old!

Michael still had the moves, it just seemed he didn't have the passion, perhaps because other issues were stressing him. I don't doubt he was having some physical pains because lupus is very painful in its latter stages. I know that firsthand. It can also be fatal. And in addition to all the other stressors he was obviously conflicted with, it is very likely that it affected his performance. But being 50 in no way would have made his dancing any less breath taking than it had always been. Maybe not as many treats but enough that we the viewing audience would not be able to see much difference. No, I believe there were things going on in the background of the 02 rehearsals that took away the joy of doing what he loves and has always done best.
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by yspadda Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:54 am

I agree with you Harleyblonde.
If Michael was terminally ill and didn't want it to be known while he was alive, I can understand. But I can see any reason for the family to keep the secret after his death. On the contrary, that would be the good moment to explain why he was taking those pain killers.
yspadda
yspadda
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hesouttamylife Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:56 am

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:well the paramedics claimed they did not recognise him for 15 mins,he looked like a frail old man with very white skin, ambulance picture to me looked like mj and the skin colour was not very white. so he was at the studio hours before fit and healthy next morning unrecognisable and frail whats wrong here

cheers good point. He certainly did not look like an old, frail man on that ambulance picture. But then as I've always said, that picture was a plant in our minds to convince us that MJ is on his way out. Never believed it. Never will. What are we a bunch of nuts Question
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yspadda Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:04 am

Did he really have lupus or is it just one more hoax about his health ?
Are there evidences, did he mentioned it ?
yspadda
yspadda
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:09 am

Yeah, he really had lupus.....
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by zeus Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:49 am

I DON'T BUY THAT THERE WAS NO PUBLIC VIEWING OF THE BODY BECAUSE HIS FACE WAS DAMAGED BY THE CPR.CPR???I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF ANYONE HAVING FACIAL DAMAGE DUE TO CPR.EVEN IF HIS NOSE WAS DAMAGED THAT COULD HAVE GOTTEN THAT FATHEAD "DR" KLEIN AND FIX IT UP. HE CLAIMS HE MADE M.J. LOOK SO GOOD,WELL HE COULD'VE MADE HIM LOOK GOOD FOR HIS OWN FUNERAL.THE AUTOPSY REPORTS AS WE KNOW THEM ARE DIFFERENT.I FIND THAT VERY STRANGE.IT LOOKS LIKE THEY EQUALIZE EACH OTHER OUT.AND WHAT ABOUT THAT WITCH LISA MINNELI'' WHEN THE AUTOPSY RESULTS COME OUT,ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOSE"...WHAT IS SHE SAYING??SHE KNOWS THAT M.J. IS A JUNKIE??ANOTHER NICE FRIEND....I HATE HER.
zeus
zeus
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:53 am

Harleyblonde wrote:Is good you have shared your theory with us but what came to my mind is;
How did he pass the 5 hour medical if he was sick enough to die in around 6 months?
b]

There are ways to pass it wheter you are in good contiddtion or not, if this is not a hoax then AEG is partly respobsible for Michael's death having a blind eye towards his health and only thinking about the profit.
However it is said that Michael began taking Propofol 6 weeks before he died, but some reports claime that he had been using it for years. Someone is lying or not telling the whole truth in all this matter, and we have been fed with bs a very long time.
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:54 am

la toya said he looked FABULOUS i think it was at funeral no3 i lose count
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:55 am

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:well the paramedics claimed they did not recognise him for 15 mins,he looked like a frail old man with very white skin, ambulance picture to me looked like mj and the skin colour was not very white. so he was at the studio hours before fit and healthy next morning unrecognisable and frail whats wrong here

I think it's a very good question. There's something in this whole story that definitely doesn't make sense.

@Happy feet
The case was ruled as homicide - at least, that's what I read on the news.
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by zeus Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:02 am

I AM OF THE OPINION THAT LA TOYA IS AN AIRHEAD.SHE CRIED WOLF TOO MANY TIMES.HER BLOG IS ALL ABOUT HER.HER PLASTIC FACE,BIG BOOBS. TIGHT PANTS,HEAVY MAKEUP.HER FUTURE PROJECTS ETC.THERE IS HARDLY ANYTHING ABOUT M.J.HER BROTHER.
zeus
zeus
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by smo-othie Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:14 am

MJ isn't in his 20 anymore... but in This Is It, he was dancing like he was... ok, he was very thin but he still dances like no one. He just knew he would "die" before This Is It Tour because he has been planing this hoax since 90's Very Happy that's what I think...
smo-othie
smo-othie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Leeftijd : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:24 am

hesouttamylife wrote:

Michael was an extremely well trained, well conditioned dancer. He was the best to ever grace the stage. His age, 50 should not have been a deterrent in his dance. Many dancers who could hardly even compare to Michael, have danced way beyond 50 years. 50 is not old!

Michael still had the moves, it just seemed he didn't have the passion, perhaps because other issues were stressing him. I don't doubt he was having some physical pains because lupus is very painful in its latter stages. I know that firsthand. It can also be fatal. And in addition to all the other stressors he was obviously conflicted with, it is very likely that it affected his performance. But being 50 in no way would have made his dancing any less breath taking than it had always been. Maybe not as many treats but enough that we the viewing audience would not be able to see much difference. No, I believe there were things going on in the background of the 02 rehearsals that took away the joy of doing what he loves and has always done best.
I agree with hesouttamylife, 50 is not old. has anyone seen Mick Jagger strutting round stage at his age and also Rod Stewart (in their 60s) and are still capable and keeping up with the young Ladies they are with and leave their wives for! Margot Fonteyn danced until she was 60 despite arthritus and she was the worlds greatest ballerina, that is a very trained dance and one step wrong is the ruination of the whole ballet and of course the ladies dance on points, it is completely different to the type that Michael did and much more disiciplined. Please read;

Dame Margot Fonteyn de Arias, DBE (18 May 1919 – 21 February 1991), was a British ballerina of the 20th Century, who is widely regarded as one of the greatest classical ballet dancers of all time.
Fonteyn's career lasted until 1979, her sixtieth year, despite her suffering from an arthritic foot. Upon her retirement, the Royal Ballet honoured her with the title prima ballerina assoluta. She ended her days in Panama, remaining loyal to husband Arias in part because she was very devoted to his children from an earlier marriage. The Royal Ballet held a special "gala" in 1990 for her benefit. Shortly before his death, she was diagnosed with a cancer that proved fatal.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by hesouttamylife Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:25 am

zeus wrote:I AM OF THE OPINION THAT LA TOYA IS AN AIRHEAD.SHE CRIED WOLF TOO MANY TIMES.HER BLOG IS ALL ABOUT HER.HER PLASTIC FACE,BIG BOOBS. TIGHT PANTS,HEAVY MAKEUP.HER FUTURE PROJECTS ETC.THERE IS HARDLY ANYTHING ABOUT M.J.HER BROTHER.

Of course she's promoting herself as is the brothers, the dad. It's THEIR TIME IN THE SPOTLIGHT NOW. Michael has given them their time until HE RETURNS. They'd be wise to make the best of it because when he returns IT'S OVER! Do it now or never. When he comes back they will fade to black once again.
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by suzzie Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:30 am

i've been reading UNMASKED the final years of Michael Jackson, the author said Michael knew he would die b4 the O2 concerts, he even told Paris that he can't make it to the father's day. also according the author Michael spend most of his last days writting and when asked if he's writting a novel, he said no, he was writing something that he would like to leave to his children and his fans. don't know if any of this is true.
suzzie
suzzie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next