Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E-Mail from one of MJ's "Followers" the women who followed him all over the world

+19
ilprincipe
Smelly
IWSICS
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
MJJ Love
mjthelegendlives
neverlandsfairy
Savannah
Human_nature
DawneVee
carpenoctem
Lorrie
dunno_it
lovelidae
EarthAngel90
SmoothCriminal
annieisnotokey
Rach
CantStopLovingU
23 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

E-Mail from one of MJ's "Followers" the women who followed him all over the world Empty E-Mail from one of MJ's "Followers" the women who followed him all over the world

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:11 pm

Hey Everyone,
Just checked the MJHD forums and found something that Becca26 posted. From what i understand, there is a group of women in Europe who have been following Michael literally around the world. Where ever he is they follow, and camp out at hotels, ect. Apparently Michael knew them some of them well, and had a very close fan friend by the name of Karen.

On one of the German forums, from what I can gather, Karen spoke of some of the things that happened prior to Michaels "passing" and was attacked on the forum just like they did on the MJHD forum whenever someone said they knew Michael or the family.

So this particular email is written by a friend of Karen, and she explains what happened during the weeks up to his "passing". When you read the email, tell me if you agree with my assumption, that after he received the letters, he decided that the only way out was to disappear and hoax his death.

To those of you that wonder why this was kept private, read through this thread again and see the disgusting judgemental name-calling going on here. This is the usual treament that the boards give to "follower fans"...and you wonder why we keep to ourselves, because you're just making accusations against us for lying, seeking-attention, being too involved in his personal life...we can never do right by any of you, so we don't bother to try to please or include you in the conversation. But now that someone has gotten this email via 3rd party (wonder if all the subsequent ones will follow shortly) exactly what we suspect would happen if it was posted on boards has now happened (hence the first line asking it not to be posted on the boards.)

The email is genuine and Xxxxxx is a genuine sweet caring fan that Michael was happy to have around for many years. So anyone thinking and saying differently here is plain wrong. And many have been far too mean without even knowing what on earth they are talking about.

I want to defend Xxxxxx, as a friend, as I would want someone to do for me, and also as a fan that wants to say the truth.

THE FACT IS THAT MICHAEL WAS TOO SKINNY IN THE LAST FEW MONTHS OF HIS LIFE, especially in the last few weeks. IT IS A FACT. ACCEPT IT OR NOT. I first noticed in October when I spent A LOT OF TIME with Michael, and I mentioned it to him. But I also knew he was beginning to prepare the tour even back then so I expected him to be very conscious of his weight and was not overly worried, although concerned.

I am the girl in the picture with Michael that you all went crazy over with his curls back taken at the end of May. LET ME SAY THE TRUTH, you can not see very well just how truly skinny he is in that picture (taken just little more than 3 weeks before he died) because he is covered, but when I met Michael in the dance studio earlier in the day I was sad and scared for how skinny he was. He was wearing a different top and we hugged twice and I felt there was NOTHING to him. I felt how tiny his waist was, I felt his ribs against me, his shoulder bones poking through his top, I honestly was really taken aback at how skinny he was from even the last time I saw him and was worried I have seen Michael a lot in my life and I know what is acceptable. I do not like to say it, it is sad, but it is the truth that he was scary skinny. I had a difficult time looking at him standing there, knowing in my gut that something was desperately wrong.

It is also true (despite Randy Phillips/AEG denying it the next day) that Michael spoke to us inside the dance studio about what was going on...he was very candid with what he said but also very down and sad, he was feeling the pressure, literally said he was not eating, had gone to sleep at night knowing it was 10 shows, and woke up to 50 shows, said there were not long enough breaks scheduled between shows...he said many things but it is not necessary to repeat everything...the point is we walked out of that dance studio feeling a sense of despair for him. Never in all the 12+ years of "following" Michael have I witnessed him in such a state. Everyone in the media who has been saying Michael was fine, in great shape and great spirits is not telling the ENTIRE truth. Yes, sometimes he was in a good mood, perhaps someone saw him eat something, yes he was dancing, he was rehearsing a lot...but I do not believe for one minute that Michael was completely alright because I saw with my own eyes and heard from his own mouth that he was NOT completely alright.

For all of you refering to the rehearsal pictures and saying he looks fine, I'm sorry but you are just blind or sorely mistaken. He IS skinny in the rehearsal pictures - you can not tell as much as in person admittedly, and the clothes he wears masks it well. But you can STILL PLAINLY SEE he is too skinny. You will also probably say he looks fine in the pictures of him visiting the doctors office...but again the jackets he wore masked it well.

He really was incredibly skinny, and I am not one to dramatize such a thing. I know he has always been thin and his weight fluctuates but in the last weeks of his life he was not a normal/healthy weight. When you add the idea that he was taking any kind of drugs whether for pain or to help him sleep it was a lethal combination I am convinced. No one will ever convince me that his weight did not play a role in his passing. He was not eating (enough), rehearsing many many hours a day, and coupled with taking drugs, I can not be too surprised he has left us...when you are very thin and under-nourished your body can not handle the stress, the pressure, the drugs (as much as it might if were a healthier weight.)

Xxxxxx met him again in the studio two weeks later and his weight had fallen even more...this is what triggered her email to us and we finally decided we needed to speak up. For all of those saying why didn't we do anything about it then, WE DID TRY. WE TRIED. God we tried...but it was too little too late. You can not imagine OUR PAIN that we discussed with each other just THE WEEK before his death how to reach him, what to do, how to say it so we don't hurt him, we AGONIZED over what to do. In the last two weeks before he died he was kept from us more than usual by his security, things became very strange in ways that are too much to go into here, but we felt something was wrong. And we were so so so so sadly right. I never wanted to be more wrong in all my life.

We wrote letters to Michael frankly expressing our concerns, blunt but cloaked in love, and they were given to him on arriving to what would be his last rehearsal by Talitha - a fan that Michael loved very much and who spent a lot of time with him over the past decade, and especially the past two years (but many of you have slagged off on the boards without even knowing her.) Michael tried to phone her from the Staples center to talk about the letters, but the call dropped and conversation was never had. Michael's security said they would try again the next morning.

I was told by Michael's personal assistant in LA when I went back for the funeral, that Michael asked for the letters that night at home after rehearsal. He took the letters to Michael in his bedroom. We had literally wrote in those letters begging him to take care of himself, if not for himself, then for his children and family and everyone that loves him so deeply, that we were afraid for his life, that him being around is more important than any one concert could ever be...he died 12 hours later and it is the most DEVASTATING THING to have happened...I can not even really think about it, it is too much to comprehend. It is like a cruel joke that God put upon us. I do not understand how it was allowed to happen. The only comfort I take is from knowing he read our letters showering him with love just before he passed. It wasn't meant to be a goodbye, but essentially became our goodbye to him. I feel sad that we did not reach him in time, that we could not reach others around him in time, that the people around him did not seem to care enough about him, it's all too much and too complicated...and too devastating. I do have to say in Karen's defense that she did try to help. I don't want to say more for sake of her own privacy, but it's too harsh what some of you are saying here.

So if you could have a little COMPASSION and stop being so hard-hearted about the email and towards Xxxxxx it would be appreciated I am sure!

Btw, some of you are misinterpretting the bit where she said she doesnt care if he never eats again...French is her first language, and was lacking some punctuation; she only meant that she doesnt care if people are upset with her for the email because if he never eats again that is all that matters!

I'm sure there will be plenty of people that will now read this and begin to slag me off as well, but I don't care anymore because I just want to say the truth, defend my friend, have a clear conscience, and say what
I think Michael would want said anyways.

Here is the link
http://forum.mjackson.net/forum/showthread.php?s=0a9666b425098f68064be9a7704c1e11&t=8421&page=2

What do you think? I believe her, but just because I believe what she says, doesnt mean that I believe Michael is gone. Now someone else noticed that this is not a very popular forum, they dont have too many members, so what do you think?

CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

E-Mail from one of MJ's "Followers" the women who followed him all over the world Empty Re: E-Mail from one of MJ's "Followers" the women who followed him all over the world

Post by Rach Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:16 pm

God that made me sad Sad

I don't like to think of Michael being ill and frail.

I honestly don't know what to think anymore about reports by people who say they know him.

All I know if that I believe Michael is STILL alive.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

E-Mail from one of MJ's "Followers" the women who followed him all over the world Empty Re: E-Mail from one of MJ's "Followers" the women who followed him all over the world

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:23 pm

So this Karen women is suppose to be a friend of Michael? I think it sounds more like stalking him around, all over the world lol.

But now that I think of it, someone mentioned, that Michael had gotten some emails or something from a crazy women wanting to meet him, but he didnt want to. I dont know if its true or not.

@ Rachel hon. Please dont cry!! Michael is/was NOT sick and frail. Dont buy into that. I know its hard not to be affected by all of this, trust me I should know. But I just dont buy it.

Please cheer up hon.

flower HUGZ

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:23 pm

I agree with you Rachel, I think Michael saw what the pressure was doing to him and even though he may have had this plan in his mind for along time, he decided to go ahead and go through with it. They have pictures of themselves with Michael (THE REAL Michael, not the fake O2 Michael) on the site too.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:26 pm

Unfortunately as part of this investigation we have to explore all the things that come up along the way. In all these weeks, this is the first time I have ever heard of the "Followers" - It wasnt just one or two women, it was several.

If you go to this page, you will see the pictures of the one who wrote the email (she has dark hair) and she is defending her friend Karen who has the blond hair holding the evian bottle.

Just scroll until you get to the pictures.

http://forum.mjackson.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8421

Last edited by CantStopLovingU on Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:27 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:So this Karen women is suppose to be a friend of Michael? I think it sounds more like stalking him around, all over the world lol.

But now that I think of it, someone mentioned, that Michael had gotten some emails or something from a crazy women wanting to meet him, but he didnt want to. I dont know if its true or not.

@ Rachel hon. Please dont cry!! Michael is/was NOT sick and frail. Dont buy into that. I know its hard not to be affected by all of this, trust me I should know. But I just dont buy it.

Please cheer up hon.

flower HUGZ

*big hugs back*

It just makes me sad when people say Michael was ill and she emphasis so much just how skinny he was.

I mean I know he was naturally thin anyway so the rehersal pictures and that didn't bother me so much. If you want to see a skinny Michael look at this picture. He looks terrible here Sad

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img39/840/bruise.jpg

http://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/93/92/360649000_HUEM3-M.0.0.0x0.285x450.jpeg
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:30 pm

CantStopLovingU wrote:
So this particular email is written by a friend of Karen, and she explains what happened during the weeks up to his "passing". When you read the email, tell me if you agree with my assumption, that after he received the letters, he decided that the only way out was to disappear and hoax his death.

When I read the thread in the MJHD Forum I thought just that. The letter could have been like a wake up call for him and decided to hoax his death. The little time for preparation would also account for the inconsistencies that took place.

On the other hand, I don't want to be disrespectful to this fan, but the whole letter sound a bit obsessive-ish so I'm not sure if I believe 100% what she says. Not because I think she's lying but maybe she's blowing things out of proportion. I really don't know.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:30 pm

O god that makes me sad reading that i hope its not true Sad
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:33 pm

Rachel wrote:

*big hugs back*

It just makes me sad when people say Michael was ill and she emphasis so much just how skinny he was.

I mean I know he was naturally thin anyway so the rehersal pictures and that didn't bother me so much. If you want to see a skinny Michael look at this picture. He looks terrible here Sad

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img39/840/bruise.jpg

http://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/93/92/360649000_HUEM3-M.0.0.0x0.285x450.jpeg

I hate the picture where he's showing the bruises. He looks like LaToya in her worst day. lol!

On the other hand, let's not get carried away by this fan's letter.
Remember we also have the dancer's email saying exactly the opposite.

One negative & one positive, they neutralize each other. lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:36 pm

This Woman talking about it .. I not believing it at all ... I can't believe anyone's words unless they came from Michael himself ... sorry I am not buying it one minute ... sounds like a Stalker and a Little bit Postal ... IDK ... I am not buying.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:37 pm

We can't be thrown off by all of this guys. Remember to go back and follow your heart, and my heart still says that he is alive. There are too many clue, inconsistencies, and bs stories going around for something not to be up. I have never felt like this about anyone's death before and something led us all here.

We don't even know if they were with the "real" Michael then. He could have sent a double, which he was known to do, and avoided everyone all together. I don't think these women have actually sat down and analyzed this situation like we all have, because if they had (especially if they love MJ like we do) they could not discount it all. All I know is that something inside of me is still raging to fight through all the BS and battle on (even through sleep deprivation, crying in the shower, fingers sore from typing, and restless nights). My heart and mind won't allow me closure and I listen to that because I know it means something. I'm not ready to give up yet.

Keep your heads up and with a child-like heart just believe.

Sending love, peace, and light to you all. sunny
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:37 pm

@ annieisnotok

I know what you're saying Hon and thanks for reassurig me!

I just wanted to point out that on those two pictures Michael WAS incredibly skinny and on the rehersal photos he looks good IMO.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:39 pm

@Rachel

Those pictures breaks my heart. Its from the trial, the damn police, put him in handcufs and treated him like... I cant even bring myself to say it.
All I know is that, Michael was NEVER the same again Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:45 pm

Rachel wrote:@ annieisnotok

I know what you're saying Hon and thanks for reassurig me!

I just wanted to point out that on those two pictures Michael WAS incredibly skinny and on the rehersal photos he looks good IMO.
Yeah, Rach, I totally agree with you!! and if what she says is true, then the rehersal pics are not fake. But he looks good in these pictures, much better than during "you rock my world" video times...
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:49 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:On the other hand, I don't want to be disrespectful to this fan, but the whole letter sound a bit obsessive-ish so I'm not sure if I believe 100% what she says. Not because I think she's lying but maybe she's blowing things out of proportion. I really don't know.

Many feel that the fans on the various hoax death sites are equally obsessive, if not more so. I wouldn't discount what she says just because she's very into Michael. Those women HAD been following him around for a very long time -- as in years -- and he did interact with them on more than one occasion.

annieisnotokey wrote:Remember we also have the dancer's email saying exactly the opposite.

Maybe. Maybe not. Don't forget she works for AEG, so take that info for what it's worth.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:50 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:@Rachel

Those pictures breaks my heart. Its from the trial, the damn police, put him in handcufs and treated him like... I cant even bring myself to say it.
All I know is that, Michael was NEVER the same again Sad

Me too Sad they treated him like crap, it kills me to look at those pictures
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:55 pm

@ dunno_it

Yeah that video makes me sad because Michael was sooooooo thin in it.

IMO recently he was looking great Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:56 pm

I was looking at the rehersal picture again the one with this is it in the background, he does look thin in it cause u can see his bony legs through his pants, idk what to think, this is making me depressed Sad
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:57 pm

Lorrie wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:On the other hand, I don't want to be disrespectful to this fan, but the whole letter sound a bit obsessive-ish so I'm not sure if I believe 100% what she says. Not because I think she's lying but maybe she's blowing things out of proportion. I really don't know.

Many feel that the fans on the various hoax death sites are equally obsessive, if not more so. I wouldn't discount what she says just because she's very into Michael. Those women HAD been following him around for a very long time -- as in years -- and he did interact with them on more than one occasion.

annieisnotokey wrote:Remember we also have the dancer's email saying exactly the opposite.

Maybe. Maybe not. Don't forget she works for AEG, so take that info for what it's worth.

ummm... okey. Shocked
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carpenoctem Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:59 pm

@ CantStopLovingU

The picture of the blonde woman holding the evian bottle is Karen Faye (his make-up artist) Smile
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by carpenoctem Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:02 pm

I was just thinking if she was the blonde woman at the memorial......hmmmm? But I think her cheeks are kinda pulled down.
Don't know how to say it better. sorry!
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:04 pm

Could anyone post a link to the dancer's e-mail. I'd like to comare the two. I'd be very grateful cause I can't find it myself...Thanx!
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:08 pm

Hmmmm... Suspect
What to think about that article...
I think I will tuck it away in my mind with all the the other questionable things regarding this investigation.
Not saying the person is wrong or right though.

DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:24 pm

dunno_it wrote:Could anyone post a link to the dancer's e-mail. I'd like to comare the two. I'd be very grateful cause I can't find it myself...Thanx!

Yes, I have not read the dancers email - but the dancers are UNDER CONTRACT with AEG for 2 years, so I tend to believe this woman first.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:44 pm

ok, first, she said she defend her friend Karen and told Karen speack french right ?
Karen Faye, she's his make-up artist like carpnortem said.

So...it's logic to tell Karen speak french when we ALL know she's american ?

Karen Faye was not the blonde woman at the memorial, here a picture at Forest Lawn :

E-Mail from one of MJ's "Followers" the women who followed him all over the world Karen-faye-475x331
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:46 pm

compare with the picture on the other forum, it's not a recent picture of Karen..with Michael imo :

E-Mail from one of MJ's "Followers" the women who followed him all over the world MichaeljacksonandkarenfE-Mail from one of MJ's "Followers" the women who followed him all over the world Karen-faye-475x331
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:49 pm

I read that thread on the other forum. Sad Is that photo on the right from the memorial?
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:51 pm

Savannah wrote:I read that thread on the other forum. Sad Is that photo on the right from the memorial?

Before the memorial at Forest LAwn yes....
Another picture of Karen same day ...

E-Mail from one of MJ's "Followers" the women who followed him all over the world Friends+Family+Pay+Last+Respects+Michael+Jackson+E3R5cv1dDnwl
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:55 pm

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:56 pm

How sad she looks. I just don't know what to think??? What are your feelings Human_nature? Just nothing is making sense at all. Ugghhh. Mad
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:59 pm

Oh...back up. I feel stupid now. I thought this thread was about the "followers" of Michael on the other site (because that same photo was posted on a link). Did you read that thread Human? The email that one of the followers posted about Michael being so thin? If not, I can give you a link.
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:02 pm

If you go to this page, you will see the pictures of the one who wrote the email (she has dark hair) and she is defending her friend Karen who has the blond hair holding the evian bottle.

Just scroll until you get to the pictures.

http://forum.mjackson.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8421[/quote]

Indeed this blonde woman is not a fan, she is Karen Faye his personal make up, who had been working with Michael for over than 20 years.This picture of them was taken a few years ago.So the Karen that is mentionated on the email can not be this blonde one.

Karen Faye is one of the dear friends of Michael, who always standed by his side, defended him and she appears on the documentary with the hidden Camera in Neverland, laying her head on his lap.She is also the girl who applies make up on him, on the making off from Stranger in Moscow.

neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Leeftijd : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:05 pm

I was just getting ready to post that link...lol. So you are saying that maybe the e-mail isn't legit? I hope not...it is so sad how she is describing the condition that Michael was in.
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:10 pm

Savannah wrote:I was just getting ready to post that link...lol. So you are saying that maybe the e-mail isn't legit? I hope not...it is so sad how she is describing the condition that Michael was in.

yes it's what I said Wink

Neverlandsfairy said all you need to know Wink

Yes Karen look like very sad on those picture at Forest Lawn, so I don't know what to think about those pictures.....
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:14 pm

ok so the picture of Karen with Michael id from 1996 , watch this video Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw8fO1CZp2k
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:14 pm

Wow ~ good catch guys...no, fantastic catch!!! It's so easy to get worked up over things. Thanks for the information. Wink
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:23 pm

All I'll say is that Karen is sad because she isn't involved in the hoax (hmmmm, doubt it) or she knows about it but she knows she won't meet MJ for a very long time and is afraid he won't be successful pulling it. Or, the last and the worst posibillity.....you know what...
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:27 pm

They were very close...so...let's see confused
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:33 pm

Rachel wrote:God that made me sad Sad

I don't like to think of Michael being ill and frail.

I honestly don't know what to think anymore about reports by people who say they know him.

All I know if that I believe Michael is STILL alive.

Rachel, I understand how you feel, hun, but dont be sad. It is important you read both sides of the tale..this woman is only a fan, for Lord' sake...no expert. We should listen to his trainer, Lou Ferrigno..he was working with Michael and he says MJ was in good shape.

"He was dancing as good as anyone. And, you know, I'm an expert. And I was with Michael. If I didn't feel Michael could've pulled this off, I would've told him," Ferrigno said. "I think he was going to give the greatest tour in his entire life." These were his words on Michael...and here is the link

Good catch there with the pics!

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/MichaelJackson/story?id=7963807&page=1
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:35 pm

Wow...great video. Yes, it seems like they were very close. If they were that close, I would guess that she would be in on the hoax...maybe??? And you are right dunno_it...she just might be sad that she won't be seeing him for a while. Well, I'm glad that e-mail got straightened out. (Thank you) I have been thinking about it all evening, and it really bothered me. I wonder if she ever ended up divorcing her husband (from the video)??? As close as Michael and Karen were, they could of made a great couple...she seems very nice from what I have read about her.
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:38 pm

Savannah wrote:Wow...great video. Yes, it seems like they were very close. If they were that close, I would guess that she would be in on the hoax...maybe??? And you are right dunno_it...she just might be sad that she won't be seeing him for a while. Well, I'm glad that e-mail got straightened out. (Thank you) I have been thinking about it all evening, and it really bothered me. I wonder if she ever ended up divorcing her husband (from the video)??? As close as Michael and Karen were, they could of made a great couple...she seems very nice from what I have read about her.

I always thought they could make a very great couple Smile But they were very good friends and friendship sometimes is stronger Wink
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:39 pm

Oh, I REALLY need to sleep. No wonder I was asking so many questions...I started reading this thread on page 2 and just realized it...DUH!!! Forgive me, it has been a very long night. Ok, I am now going to go back and read page 1...like I should of done from the start. haha Rolling Eyes
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:09 am

Ugh this is utterly shocking to read.
This makes me so sad for Michael.
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:27 am

I feel broken after reading this. I believe her you guys and it pains me to think more so, now then ever, that MJ is indeed gone.

Can someone please shed some new light andhelp me feel better about this? I can not for the life of me feel that he has died for real.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436

Back to top Go down

Post by IWSICS Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:42 am

Whilst reading that 'you are not alone' came on the TV. I just BALLED my eyes out big style Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
That is the one song I can't bear to listen to, it really gets to me. It always has done but since this.. well its unbearable!

''Another day has gone, I'm still all alone- how could it be, that your not here with us? You never said goodbye, someone tell me why- did you have to go? and leave the world so cold... everyday I sit and ask myself how did YOU slip away?"

Love from me, the red-eyed freak atm! lol
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:03 am

Just like with everything else guys, I am not resting all my faith in an email from another fan. I'm listening to my heart, and my heart still feels he's alive out there.
I think these girls are so grief stricken that they haven't sat back and analysized everything like we have. I couldn't see all of this stuff while my heart and mind where clouded by this overwhelming sorrow, but then I found MJHD and here and I began to see things a lot differently.

Our hearts and minds didn't guide us here in vain, there is something to it that we all felt so strongly about MJ being alive. Don't lose faith or hope. Just think about how all of JCC's clues are unfolding right in front of our faces, and all the clues and inconsistencies we've found over the weeks are not coincidences. Come on guys there are not that many coincidences in one situation ever. The clues are there, we just can't be distracted. I'm moving on and not looking at that email ever again, I know he is alive.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:05 am

I think this might fit into the 2 Michaels Theory I just posted. I dont know anymore.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IWSICS Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:06 am

lovelidae wrote:Just like with everything else guys, I am not resting all my faith in an email from another fan. I'm listening to my heart, and my heart still feels he's alive out there.
I think these girls are so grief stricken that they haven't sat back and analysized everything like we have. I couldn't see all of this stuff while my heart and mind where clouded by this overwhelming sorrow, but then I found MJHD and here and I began to see things a lot differently.

Our hearts and minds didn't guide us here in vain, there is something to it that we all felt so strongly about MJ being alive. Don't lose faith or hope. Just think about how all of JCC's clues are unfolding right in front of our faces, and all the clues and inconsistencies we've found over the weeks are not coincidences. Come on guys there are not that many coincidences in one situation ever. The clues are there, we just can't be distracted. I'm moving on and not looking at that email ever again, I know he is alive.

That really helped me and cheered me up, expecially the last bit! Im with you too- Im moving on and never looking at that email again! Thank you flower
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:11 am

@IWSICS

You're welcome and that's what we're here for. I'm glad you're never going to look at it again. Let's move on together to more promising news and take everyone else with us.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:18 am

Thanks Lovelidae.
But there is a reason I believe her. although she never mentioned drugs (i cant remember if she did) I really think Mj had a drug problem and he was too skinny. We all see that in the rehearsal vids. His legs give it away. I think his body had just had enough. He wasnt eating, sure sign of a problem, and allthe years leading the life he lead, I just think his body gave up. When you are not eating, your internal organs dont work right and his heart may have jsut given up...it didnt have the strength to keep going anymore and if he took diprovan then it was just a matter of time.

Im cryig right now and cant even work. He didnt deserve this.

And besides...JCC has never mentioned MJ being alive...he just says he's happy and not coming back and that to me means he is happy in Heaven...

this sucks. Crying or Very sad
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next