Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E-Mail from one of MJ's "Followers" the women who followed him all over the world

+19
ilprincipe
Smelly
IWSICS
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
MJJ Love
mjthelegendlives
neverlandsfairy
Savannah
Human_nature
DawneVee
carpenoctem
Lorrie
dunno_it
lovelidae
EarthAngel90
SmoothCriminal
annieisnotokey
Rach
CantStopLovingU
23 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

E-Mail from one of MJ's "Followers" the women who followed him all over the world - Page 3 Empty Re: E-Mail from one of MJ's "Followers" the women who followed him all over the world

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:52 pm

I don't believe the email. I sound bad, maybe the girl exists, maybe she doesn't. Anyone can send a fake email, it happens all the time (heck it's happened to people on here), people pretending to be other people. I'm disregarding it until I have real proof, the email proves nothing to me at least.
Sure Michael is thin, Michael has always been thin, maybe he got thinner - weight fluctuates all the time; but I'm not going to start believing in an email which has probably been passed around half a dozen times. If these women who followed Michael around from country to country really cared about him they wouldn't be sending emails about him as soon as he 'dies'.
This means they don't care because they were good enough to keep their mouths shut about MJ while he is alive and they could follow him but as soon as they think he is dead then it's ok to start 'sending emails' to fansites about him?
Honest to God, Siedah Garrett is the only person related to MJ that I have any respect for right now because she point blank said she wasn't going to talk about Michael at all.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

E-Mail from one of MJ's "Followers" the women who followed him all over the world - Page 3 Empty Re: E-Mail from one of MJ's "Followers" the women who followed him all over the world

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:56 pm

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?? Do not tell me he was a sceleton, OH LORD, that broke my heart.

I dont care what it takes. I would give anything to get Michael back, healthy and alive. Even my own heart.

But you are right. Its completely disrespectful, to send around emails, about Michael like this. They are doing the same as the media.

I do not believe he was that thin. comeon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:03 pm

Thanks, Dancing Machine. I still believe Michael is alive.

I haven't read all of your latest post, but I've read enough to be pretty pissed and kind of shocked if it's true that Michael was walking around like a skeleton with so many people in constant contact with him. At the same time, however, I find it darn near unbelievable that Michael was walking around like a skeleton with so many people in constant contact with him.

We're not just talking about Michael's staff, but his business associates, his children, the people at the rehearsals, Karen Faye (who the followers say they contacted), and more. Surely SOMEBODY would have stepped up and done something if Michael was in that bad of shape. The followers couldn't be the only people to notice (if it's true).

I just can't believe that of all those people in his immediate vicinity, absolutely NOBODY was able to intervene, if what the followers say is accurate. It doesn't seem possible to me, so I'm not giving up hope that he's still with us.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:11 pm

@Lorrie -
Exactly. If he was a skeleton then people would have noticed. he was at a Jackson Family event thing 3 weeks before his 'death' and he definitely hugged Marlon - I know his family, Janet especially would have said something.
His kids (I know they're kids but hear me out), his kids are supposed to be super-smart little brains, extremely intelligent, they speak 3-4 different languages etc. I find it hard to believe that his kids wouldn't have said something, kids are very honest [the good ones, not the jordy chandler/gavin arvizo type who are easily manipulated].

If so many people were around him they would have said something or at least remarked. He was in and out of Klein's office all the time, plus he was mobbed by paps ALL the time, they'd have noticed if they were brushing/pressing up against a skeleton IMO.

Last edited by Another.Part.Of.Me on Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:15 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:@Lorrie -
Exactly. If he was a skeleton then people would have noticed. he was at a Jackson Family event thing 3 weeks before his 'death' and he definitely hugged Marlon - I know his family, Janet especially would have said something.
His kids (I know they're kids but hear me out), his kids are supposed to be super-smart little brain, extremely intelligent, they speak 3-4 different languages etc. I find it hard to believe that his kids wouldn't have said something, kids are very honest [the good ones, not the jordy chandler/gavin arvizo type who are easily manipulated].

If so many people were around him they would have said something or at least remarked. He was in and out of Klein's office all the time, plus he was mobbed by paps ALL the time, they'd have noticed if they were brushing/pressing up against a skeleton IMO.

Ditto and exactly. There's just NO way, in my mind, that ALL of those people would have ignored Michael's situation if it was that dire. It's impossible, if you ask me.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:18 pm

I apologise if someone has already mentioned this but I can't be bothered reading through all the posts!

Guys what you have to rememeber is now that all this has happened all these stories are going to come out of the woodwork and everyone will want to be seen as the hero who tried to "save" Michael.

Please don't buy into the whole he was sick and ill thing. Ok I didn't see Michael in person but he looked fine to me and as for the reports that he was VERY VERY skinny, he looked amazing compared to 2003 when he arrested. God that picture makes me shiver everytime I see it.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:19 pm

Lorrie wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:

Ditto and exactly. There's just NO way, in my mind, that ALL of those people would have ignored Michael's situation if it was that dire. It's impossible, if you ask me.
There is also the fact that his chef Kai Smith came out and revealed his favourite food/recipes. She said that he ate 3 meals a day, two of them with his kids - if he wasn't eating then someone would notice 'Daddy, why aren't you eating?' 'Daddy, do you get dessert if you don't clean your plate?' etc.

I just find it very hard to believe that he never ate, he was a skeleton etc. If he wasn't eating then he'd never be able to get on that stage at all - if that rehearsal footage is real. He just wouldn't be able to, he'd be weak, probably hallucinating. The body needs vitamins and nutrients from food as well as supplements if you take them to be able to function. A 'skeleton', someone who was that frail and sickly just wouldn't have been able to manage at all
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:23 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me, you have to understand, MJ knew these people - and the first e-mail in my post was made 3 WEEKS before he died, as it was an appeal for people to help Michael, for those around him to try to help him eat and be healthy again. You can believe it or not, but it seems you have become like the people on the forums who bashed them, Michael knew them all personally and by name, as did Karen Faye and Michael Bush, MJ's security guy. The second e-mail was made after he died to defend their friend who sent the original e-mail. Remember she sent it three weeks before he died and she just wanted people to help him. Wouldn't you want to do the same for someone you cared about who was in this kind of situation? Michael needed help - something he just couldn't get.

Like I said, you can believe me or not - your choice, but don't be disrespectful. They'll be hurting more than we will ever understand. AEG have run this man into the ground - he became like a dancing animal, prodded by the master to dance for others entertainment. Think on the family saw him three weeks before he died, at Joe and Katherine's Silver Wedding Anniversary, why then after did they want to intervene and help him? Michael, if this story is true, and I believe it is, needed drastic help, maybe even sectioning, if it was going to save his life.

And the chef? Wouldn't she be saying that to give out the impression Michael was okay? So that everyone would looking forward to the concerts? AEG obviously got her to say that he was eating well

And on Youtube there is an interview with two ex-Sony executives who left Sony because of Michael being blackmailed. They said that in 2001 he had not wanted to tour for Invincible as he had become healthy again, and he said that being on tour resulted in him being 'dripped up' every day, and being dehydrated. He said he could not eat while touring, he said "if I tour again, it will KILL ME".

He had to do the comeback tour - he needed the money.

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:26 pm

@A.P.O.M. , Lorrie & Rachel

I agree 100% with you 3. I couldn't have written better words for all you've already said.

I'm soooo glad you didn't get carried away by these emails.

Thank you so much for keeping hope alive with sensible arguments. Very Happy

Last edited by annieisnotokey on Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:28 pm

Rachel wrote:Guys what you have to rememeber is now that all this has happened all these stories are going to come out of the woodwork and everyone will want to be seen as the hero who tried to "save" Michael.

So very true. Everybody wants to jump on the bandwagon so they can get their 5 minutes of fame for having a relationship with Michael, no matter how slight or distant or insignificant or irrelevant or fantasized.

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:There is also the fact that his chef Kai Smith came out and revealed his favourite food/recipes. She said that he ate 3 meals a day, two of them with his kids - if he wasn't eating then someone would notice.

I just find it very hard to believe that he never ate, he was a skeleton etc. If he wasn't eating then he'd never be able to get on that stage at all - if that rehearsal footage is real. He just wouldn't be able to, he'd be weak, probably hallucinating.

More excellent points. Michael adored his children, and the chef and others have said that he ate meals with them everyday. There's no way he would have just sat there and ate nothing in front of them, which would have surely caused them to worry about him.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:29 pm

@ annieisnotok

I have never been called sensible before lol. Thanks for that Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:29 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:@A.P.O.M. , Lorrie & Rachel

I agree 100% with you 3. I couldn't have wrote better words for all you've already said.

I'm soooo glad you didn't get carried away by these emails.

Thank you so much for keeping hope alive with sensible arguments. Very Happy

You're quite welcome, annieisnotokey. It will take a lot more than this to make me stop believing Michael is still alive.

Keep the faith!
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:33 pm

Dancing Machine wrote:And on Youtube there is an interview with two ex-Sony executives who left Sony because of Michael being blackmailed. They said that in 2001 he had not wanted to tour for Invincible as he had become healthy again, and he said that being on tour resulted in him being 'dripped up' every day, and being dehydrated. He said he could not eat while touring, he said "if I tour again, it will KILL ME".

Actually, Dancing Machine, that's similar to what I believe is the main situation surrounding June 25: Someone was trying to murder Michael. However, I also believe that that attempt was foiled.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:39 pm

Dancing Machine wrote:Another.Part.Of.Me, you have to understand, MJ knew these people - and the first e-mail in my post was made 3 WEEKS before he died, as it was an appeal for people to help Michael, for those around him to try to help him eat and be healthy again. You can believe it or not, but it seems you have become like the people on the forums who bashed them, Michael knew them all personally and by name, as did Karen Faye and Michael Bush, MJ's security guy. The second e-mail was made after he died to defend their friend who sent the original e-mail. Remember she sent it three weeks before he died and she just wanted people to help him. Wouldn't you want to do the same for someone you cared about who was in this kind of situation? Michael needed help - something he just couldn't get.

Like I said, you can believe me or not - your choice, but don't be disrespectful. They'll be hurting more than we will ever understand. AEG have run this man into the ground - he became like a dancing animal, prodded by the master to dance for others entertainment. Think on the family saw him three weeks before he died, at Joe and Katherine's Silver Wedding Anniversary, why then after did they want to intervene and help him? Michael, if this story is true, and I believe it is, needed drastic help, maybe even sectioning, if it was going to save his life.

And the chef? Wouldn't she be saying that to give out the impression Michael was okay? So that everyone would looking forward to the concerts? AEG obviously got her to say that he was eating well

And on Youtube there is an interview with two ex-Sony executives who left Sony because of Michael being blackmailed. They said that in 2001 he had not wanted to tour for Invincible as he had become healthy again, and he said that being on tour resulted in him being 'dripped up' every day, and being dehydrated. He said he could not eat while touring, he said "if I tour again, it will KILL ME".

He had to do the comeback tour - he needed the money.
I'm not being disrespectful Jordy - but I don't have to accept an email from some person which is unverified and most likely a fake.
I wouldn't be on this forum if I wasn't interested in the truth - and the truth is not 'Michael is a skeleton and he is dead' as per some woman's email.

This women sent an email 3 weeks before his death talking about him being dead?

This woman had time to send an email to persons unknown 3 weeks before Michael dies - and that's her way of getting him help? If I had someone I cared about in problems (and I have) then I would get up off my backside and do something pro-active - not send emails out to random people trying to 'help'. That's not help, that is being useless and saying rubbish about someone they're supposed to care about.
Karen Faye is his make-up artist and good friend; Michael Bush is the man who made his clothes NOT his security guard.

Michael lived alone in the 100 Carolwood Drive house? He had an entourage of people who followed the ambulances to the hospital in 2 black SUVs. Does that honestly sound like a person who lived alone?

The Jackson Family's intervention was staged in 2006 - not in the 3 weeks before his 'death'

There are holes in this email, if you want to believe it then you are more than free to - but as yet - for me - it is unverified and unreliable for the holes in it and the giant inconsistencies.

Feel free to insult me and refer to me as one of those people who attack others needlessly; it means little to me - if I had to sit there caring what other peoples' opinions of me were I'd never get anywhere.

*EDIT*
In her email 3 weeks before the death - she talks about Michael's heart stopping in the ambulance on the way to the hospital.
This is a fake

Last edited by Another.Part.Of.Me on Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:40 pm

This just said it all.

I think Michael had to get away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:46 pm

What is happening here guys?

I have to agree with the fact that, you dont send an email around to random people saying this. Mike was not alone. He had his children, and his staff.

Do not pass judgement on anyone before you have talked to them one on one, I dont care what the story is.

With that I mean is, dont tell someone what they have become like, when you dont know them. Like the Media has always done with Michael.

Please keep the peace.

For Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:48 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:What is happening here guys?

I have to agree with the fact that, you dont send an email around to random people saying this. Mike was not alone. he had his children, and his staff.

Do not pass judgement on anyone before you have talked to them one on one, I dont care what the story is.

With that I mean is, dont tell someone what they have become like, when you dont know them. Like the Media has always done with Michael.

Please keep the peace.

For Michael
Sorry hun, I was just defending myself - and I think I may have debunked the email too. I've added an extra bit in my *Edit* at the end
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:50 pm

Np hon. I know you were.

I was just saying Smile

Peace is all we got

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:51 pm

Ain't that the truth Charlie? Peace is all we got.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:55 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Np hon. I know you were.

I was just saying Smile

Peace is all we got

Some days we don't even have that!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:56 pm

Rachel wrote:
I was just saying Smile
Peace is all we got

Lol, yeah, but then it goes back to peaceful. The arguments don't last long on here, before you know it everyone's cool again.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:59 pm

Rachel wrote:
I was just saying Smile
Peace is all we got

Lol, yeah, but then it goes back to peaceful. The arguments don't last long on here, before you know it everyone's cool again.

I don't really think of them as arguments Hon, more like a heated discussion! But you're right people are great at being able to be mature and not dwell on things which makes this site a lovely place to be Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:00 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:This woman had time to send an email to persons unknown 3 weeks before Michael dies - and that's her way of getting him help? If I had someone I cared about in problems (and I have) then I would get up off my backside and do something pro-active - not send emails out to random people trying to 'help'. That's not help, that is being useless and saying rubbish about someone they're supposed to care about.

You took the thoughts right out of my brain, right down to the part about already having experienced a similar situation.

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:...and I think I may have debunked the email too.

Shonuff. You're on a roll today. Nice job, and thanks.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:03 pm

Rachel wrote:
Rachel wrote:
I was just saying Smile
Peace is all we got

I don't really think of them as arguments Hon, more like a heated discussion! But you're right people are great at being able to be mature and not dwell on things which makes this site a lovely place to be Smile
I call them debates lol
I love a good debate hehe

Seriously though, we are such a mature bunch on here, we don't hold grudges and any of that high school drama junk, we're proper on here. cheers
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:07 pm

Lorrie wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:This woman had time to send an email to persons unknown 3 weeks before Michael dies - and that's her way of getting him help? If I had someone I cared about in problems (and I have) then I would get up off my backside and do something pro-active - not send emails out to random people trying to 'help'. That's not help, that is being useless and saying rubbish about someone they're supposed to care about.

You took the thoughts right out of my brain, right down to the part about already having experienced a similar situation.

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:...and I think I may have debunked the email too.

Shonuff. You're on a roll today. Nice job, and thanks.
For real though, there are so many holes in those two emails, but that glaring bit about the heart stopping in the ambulance three weeks before his 'death'.
Gimme a break, I was wondering why there was something wrong with that email when I read the very first post on this thread hours ago - and I thought 'Marika' had sent it after the 'death' - the Dancing Machine says she sent it 3 weeks before and then Snap! - blatant inconsistency with the words used - you can't talk about alleged cause of death weeks before the person is dead.
Voila - email debunked.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:37 am

Guys, I was not causing an arguement. And his heart could have stopped three weeks before... and also I didn't mean to call Michael Bush the security, I meant to say "and his security" ect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:06 am

Dancing Machine wrote:Guys, I was not causing an arguement. And his heart could have stopped three weeks before... and also I didn't mean to call Michael Bush the security, I meant to say "and his security" ect.

His heart could have stopped in an ambulance on the way to hospital three weeks before his 'death' and this woman is the only person in the world who knows about it - and she conveniently found time to write it in an email as a way of helping? Is that what you are saying?
And nobody heard about it? Nobody has mentioned it at all? No papparazzis have mentioned it? They followed him around everywhere so they would know. It would be in the press, his family would have made some mention, he would have been admitted to hospital, he would probably have been watched etc etc etc.

If it makes you happy to think he's dead and the email which has been debunked is credible then that's fair enough, there's nothing wrong with that Smile.
The rest of us will wait for something concrete which exists.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:09 am

Dancing Machine wrote:Guys, I was not causing an arguement. And his heart could have stopped three weeks before... and also I didn't mean to call Michael Bush the security, I meant to say "and his security" ect.

His heart could have stopped in an ambulance on the way to hospital three weeks before his 'death'? Is that what you are saying?
And nobody heard about it? Nobody has mentioned it at all? No papparazzis have mentioned it? They followed him around everywhere so they would know. It would be in the press, his family would have made some mention, he would have been admitted to hospital, he would probably have been watched etc etc etc.

If it makes you happy to think he's dead and the email which has been debunked is credible then that's fair enough, there's nothing wrong with that Smile.

Please, I'm not trying to argue. We all have opinions. But I'm just saying this e-mail was sent by people whom Michael knew by name... people who had been with him for 12 years... remember the anti Sony speech in London? He names these people when saying thank you to the fans. They had been invited to the rehearsals. And they weren't just e-mailing. They already said, with the concrete security AEG had around Michael that they couldn't get to him... when they expressed their concerns security refused them access to Michael.

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:21 am

Dancing Machine wrote:

His heart could have stopped in an ambulance on the way to hospital three weeks before his 'death'? Is that what you are saying?

Please, I'm not trying to argue. We all have opinions. But I'm just saying this e-mail was sent by people whom Michael knew by name... people who had been with him for 12 years... remember the anti Sony speech in London? He names these people when saying thank you to the fans. They had been invited to the rehearsals. And they weren't just e-mailing. They already said, with the concrete security AEG had around Michael that they couldn't get to him... when they expressed their concerns security refused them access to Michael.
You're not getting my point.
Why send an email to unknown people (we don't know who they are) saying all that? Are these mystery people supposed to help Michael? How is an email going to help?

How do you know they were at the rehearsals - is there any proof beside this email which is not credible? Michael himself didn't even turn up to most of the rehearsals.

Michael also had his own security team around him, the team he has had around him for a few years now, this is not AEG's security team - it is Michael's. If Michael's security team restricted their access then it was for good reason and it's most likely because they're crackpots.

You are taking this woman's email at face value. When you explore it, when you analyse what she says there are glaring holes and inconsistencies.

Like I said, I'm not arguing, but how are people supposed to debunk things if they don't discuss it? I am asking logical questions and I'm not getting answers at all - the email is not a good reference point because I believe it is 100% fake.

You don't know who this email was sent by - unless 'Marika' sent it to you, in your inbox - you don't know who it was sent by. It could be someone pretending to be 'Marika' if she even exists. It was posted on a German forum - it could be from anyone, 'Marika' certainly hasn't claimed it or come out and said 'Yes, I wrote it, it was me, I wrote this email'. There's no proof of anything at all.

Like I said, glaring holes and inconsistencies. If you believe in it then by all means do, I'm not saying you can't believe it, and I fully respect that you do.
However, it is a debunked email, it's not real when you analyse it properly and it has been proved time and time again that just because it's written down does not mean it is true or credible.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:23 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:It has been proved time and time again that just because it's written down does not mean it is true or credible.

Okay, then lets agree to disagree. You don't believe the e-mail, I don't believe the chef's story.

Let's keep a friendly atmosphere people tongue

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:49 pm

His heart could have stopped in an ambulance on the way to hospital three weeks before his 'death' and this woman is the only person in the world who knows about it - and she conveniently found time to write it in an email as a way of helping? Is that what you are saying?

Ditto Smile
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3