Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cirque du soleil and Michael Jackson considered working together

2 posters

Go down

Cirque du soleil and Michael Jackson considered working together Empty Cirque du soleil and Michael Jackson considered working together

Post by Human_nature Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:24 pm

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Cirque du soleil and Michael Jackson considered working together Empty Re: Cirque du soleil and Michael Jackson considered working together

Post by sunnyscrapper Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:30 pm

Yes I raised that on my thread on MJHD a while ago.

Guy Laliberte who is the owner of Cirque du Soleil is currently preparing to be the 7th space tourist to go to the International Space Station. There is that number 7 again!
I believe that he might be involved in this hoax. At the time I thought Michael was going to maybe swap places with him but I am not so sure now, given the sheer effort involved in training to do it...but you never know! I still believe that Guy is involved in this somehow.

Here is the link to my thread

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/your-theories-about-michael-jacksons-death/michael-is-going-to-do-a-space-walkhe-may-be-some-time&value=sf%25members%252%25user1287&search=1&ret=all
sunnyscrapper
sunnyscrapper
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Leeftijd : 56

Back to top Go down

Cirque du soleil and Michael Jackson considered working together Empty Re: Cirque du soleil and Michael Jackson considered working together

Post by Human_nature Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:42 pm

I just read that watching MJ news Smile

I saw the very 1st show of Cirque du Soleil when I was young, it was the beginning and this man Guy Laliberte is from here (Quebec, Canada) Smile

I know he paid 35 millions for his trip ...very special Smile

Thanks for the link of your post there.
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnyscrapper Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:15 pm

Interesting that the spokesperson said that the idea didn't go anywhere. Why have they even reported on it? Was this just being brought to our attention.

1. Has the journalist been reading MJHD - in which case they would have seen that the link was made between them both and then followed it up

2. It was just sheer fluke that a journalist found that link and followed it up - unusual link to make unless you were researching circuses and Michael Jackson.

3. It has been put out there to raise the topic and get us considering it.

I wonder..
sunnyscrapper
sunnyscrapper
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Leeftijd : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down