Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ort

+10
azazel28
Sweet1
MJLover1990
ILuvUMoreMJ
KNOWhesALIVE
Missyb007
MJhunny
Confused
Smelly
mariza
14 posters

Go down

please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ort Empty please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ortega????

Post by mariza Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:38 am

lawyer of the exwife of conrad murray = kenny ortega??????
mariza
mariza
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 67
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ort Empty Re: please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ort

Post by mariza Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:42 am

look the eyes and the maniers!! i couldt be kenny ppl please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ort Icon_arrow
mariza
mariza
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ort Empty Re: please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ort

Post by Smelly Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:42 am

Have you got a link? please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ort Icon_biggrin
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by mariza Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:49 am

Smelly wrote:Have you got a link? please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ort Icon_biggrin

sorry im not so good with links please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ort Icon_cyclops
but you can see the vid on you tube mabey someone else can give the link?
mariza
mariza
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:53 am

mariza wrote:
Smelly wrote:Have you got a link? please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ort Icon_biggrin

sorry im not so good with links please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ort Icon_cyclops
but you can see the vid on you tube mabey someone else can give the link?

Oh ok, no worries
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mariza Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:55 am

[quote = "Smelly"] [quote = "Mariza"] [quote = "Smelly"] Heb je een link? please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ort Icon_biggrin[/ quote]

sorry im niet zo goed met links please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ort Icon_cyclops
maar je kunt zien dat de vid op You Tube Mabey iemand anders kan geven op de link? [/ quote]

Oh ok, geen zorgen [/ quote]
please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ort Affraid please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ort Fresse
mariza
mariza
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:56 am

I am curious people. What ..Where can I find it?? YouTube ok. But can you give me the name of the video or something??
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:58 am

Confused wrote:I am curious people. What ..Where can I find it?? YouTube ok. But can you give me the name of the video or something??

I was hoping someone else would post it lol
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:00 am

Smelly wrote:
Confused wrote:I am curious people. What ..Where can I find it?? YouTube ok. But can you give me the name of the video or something??

I was hoping someone else would post it lol

Hahaha. Same here. please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ort Icon_cheers
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJhunny Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:00 am

here you go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67XL109Y0xM

i have my doubts though
MJhunny
MJhunny
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 156
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:05 am

MJhunny wrote:here you go

i have my doubts though

Thanks please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ort Icon_sunny
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mariza Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:07 am

look please what kenny ortega tweets ;
good morning la back here in the saddle i enjoyed a little scenic change thanks for all tweets keep em coming toy al'
anyone see the photo on the courtroom with the chaincing faces??
mariza
mariza
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mariza Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:08 am

thank for the link please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ort Icon_biggrin
mariza
mariza
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:08 am

i have my doubts though

Thanks!! It is funny though. It's not him but he does look like a younger version of him..especially his mannerisms are exactly the same.
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mariza Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:09 am

Confused wrote:

i have my doubts though

Thanks!! It is funny though. It's not him but he does look like a younger version of him..especially his mannerisms are exactly the same.

yes but he is in disguise! please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ort Icon_pirat
mariza
mariza
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:57 am

mariza wrote:look please what kenny ortega tweets ;
good morning la back here in the saddle i enjoyed a little scenic change thanks for all tweets keep em coming toy al'
anyone see the photo on the courtroom with the chaincing faces??

that's weird, wonder what he means by that Smile please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ort Suspect
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 194
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:58 am

By the way.. it looks like the judge is having trouble not to laugh.. at the beginning..
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:03 am

oh and another thing.. at: 4:44 you hear murray say : Sir ....that voice sounds totaly diffrenent than the voice of the youtube video Smile
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KNOWhesALIVE Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:27 am

I LOVE THE JUGDE..... please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ort Icon_cheers please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ort Icon_cheers
He really have to bite his tounge to stop him from laughing....
I don't think the lawyer is KO... Well we could compare the ears please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ort Icon_lol
KNOWhesALIVE
KNOWhesALIVE
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 118
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:30 am

I'm pretty sure the judge is Latoya! Shocked I kid, I kid. Laughing
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by KNOWhesALIVE Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:37 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:I'm pretty sure the judge is Latoya! Shocked I kid, I kid. Laughing

Yah and Murrays lawyers are Jermaine and Marlon..... JUST KIDDING please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ort Lol please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ort Lol please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ort Lol
KNOWhesALIVE
KNOWhesALIVE
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:49 am

That is absolutely not Kenny Ortega, he looks much different!
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:15 am

You are absolutely right! KO has bigger fish to fry at the moment than appearing in court as Mr. Murray's lawyer ( the papparazi called him Mr. Murray as he was getting in the SUV). Whatever happened to Dr.(?). Keep the Faith!

MJLover1990 wrote:That is absolutely not Kenny Ortega, he looks much different!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by azazel28 Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:24 am

oh and another thing.. at: 4:44 you hear murray say : Sir ....that
voice sounds totaly diffrenent than the voice of the youtube video Smile

In my opinion that voice sounds like 911 call,but is only one single word..so difficult to assess
azazel28
azazel28
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 63
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by SearchingForTruths Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:41 am

Why would KO be the lawyer? It's obviously Hat Man! Kidding XD
KO's not a lawyer. Murray has other problems obviously, not just Michael/hoax related ones. He's a real person with real problems, guys, that could be why he was chosen for this part...
SearchingForTruths
SearchingForTruths
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 27
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

http://dark-desert-rose.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:48 am

mariza wrote:
Confused wrote:

i have my doubts though

yes but he is in disguise! please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ort Icon_pirat

No I don't think so. It is funny though because his mannerisms really are alike. His face not so much. Maybe the eyes a little.
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:52 am

Hmmm, I dont think it's him, but I see why some of you would think that Smile
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:08 am

So;
Lawyer of Murrays ex is Kenny Ortaga
Hatman is MJ
Blonde next to hatman is MJ
LK video of Dave Dave is MJ
Doc Murray is MJ
Doc Murray is an actor
Doc Murray doesn't exist
Doc Murray is a computer image
02 guy is not MJ
02 guy is a weird MJ
MJ since 93 has not been MJ
Some of the TII movie is not MJ

Just some of the forums ideas.

I had better check I that I am myself and if in fact I exist at all!!
Sorry but couldn't resist and we have to see the funny side!!

please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ort Lol please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ort Lol please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ort Lol please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ort Lol
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:20 am

Harleyblonde wrote:

I still am lost on the thing with Michael not being Michael from that many years ago....
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by KNOWhesALIVE Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:23 am

Harleyblonde wrote:So;
Lawyer of Murrays ex is Kenny Ortaga
Hatman is MJ
Blonde next to hatman is MJ
LK video of Dave Dave is MJ
Doc Murray is MJ
Doc Murray is an actor
Doc Murray doesn't exist
Doc Murray is a computer image
02 guy is not MJ
02 guy is a weird MJ

Just some of the forums ideas.

I had better check I that I am myself and if in fact I exist at all!!
Sorry but couldn't resist and we have to see the funny side!!

please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ort Lol please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ort Lol please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ort Lol please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ort Lol

OMG the hatman AND the blond lady is MJ please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ort Affraid ... How can that be... And they are sitting next to eachother at the memorial please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ort Suspect please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ort Suspect please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ort Suspect

Okay i'm sorry to i know i'm a bit silly.. But i had a really funny day at work and thats my excuse please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ort Lol please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ort Lol please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ort Lol

Last edited by KNOWhesALIVE on Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
KNOWhesALIVE
KNOWhesALIVE
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yitsy Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:24 am

I agree Harleyblonde.
The "imagination" is a wonderful thing, isn't it?.....and quite entertaining.....lol
yitsy
yitsy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 98
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by mariza Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:35 pm

KNOWhesALIVE wrote:I LOVE THE JUGDE..... please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ort Icon_cheers please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ort Icon_cheers
He really have to bite his tounge to stop him from laughing....
I don't think the lawyer is KO... Well we could compare the ears please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ort Icon_lol

oke the ears looks exacly the sae for me please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ort Icon_cat
mariza
mariza
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mariza Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:36 pm

sorry the same please look! lawyer of the exwife conrad murray is kenny ort Icon_cyclops
mariza
mariza
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum