Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JCC Clues - ||||||| \|||\\||||\\|||

+22
carpenoctem
IWSICS
Ena
indib
silvy
PinkLizard
zj
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
StenniZ
nlb
lovelidae
annieisnotokey
Human_nature
EarthAngel90
SeeingClues
SmoothCriminal
aamj07
Rach
mjthelegendlives
phoenix
Another.Part.Of.Me
26 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

JCC Clues -  ||||||| \|||\\||||\\||| Empty JCC Clues - ||||||| |||\||||\|||

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:48 pm

Ok, hey guys, this something which has been bugging me for a while now - and those of you who have been in the chatbox will know how frustrating it is.

JCC left us this clue which so far has stumped everyone.
We've had all sorts of suggestions from binary codes to phone numbers (713-2423) and so on and so far not much has come of it.
Phoenix has called the phone number using the Austrian dialing code and got some woman. I have tried the London area codes because JCC said they were a UK-based friend.
I tried 0207/0208 and as a wild card the Leeds area code 0113 and none of those numbers exist within the UK.

So it got me thinking. JCC's speciality is word games, anagrams specifically as well as some obscure word-based descriptions which - after careful observation and research we have managed to crack.

One day JCC posts the single word 'Censorship' - and after that he posts this up:

||||||| \|||\\||||\\|||

This is what has thrown a lot of people, and to date we still don't know what it means. JCC has censored himself, it's just a matter of cracking his code and seeing what we find.

My theory is simple. JCC likes word games - and they are usually simple enough, they don't involve binary codes (which not everyone knows), advanced maths or any crazy rocket science type things.
What if this is a substitution cypher of some sort - the lines stand for letters and the slashes for spaces. The double backslashes could be a separate word or start of a new clue word.

So far I have the following:
Michael \ the\\_ _ _ _\\_ _ _
Michael \did\\_ _ _ _\\_ _ _
Michael \can\\_ _ _ _\\_ _ _
Michael \can\\hear\\you
Michael \the\\dead\\man (DON'T PANIC!! I'M JUST EXPERIMENTING WITH WORDS TO SEE WHAT FITS) I don't believe the last one because JCC gave us further clues after that which have been correct i.e. Austria/Vienna, the tribute concert etc.

and so on. It's still a very raw theory, I only started discussing it with fellow members tonight because the phone number fell through and now I'm posting it for everyone else.

Can anyone think of something which could help make this make sense? I'm still working on the premise that it is a word game.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

JCC Clues -  ||||||| \|||\\||||\\||| Empty Re: JCC Clues - ||||||| \|||\\||||\\|||

Post by phoenix Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:52 pm

i already told you and i just can repeat- i like this one, it appears most logical to me - thank you for posting
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

JCC Clues -  ||||||| \|||\\||||\\||| Empty Re: JCC Clues - ||||||| \|||\\||||\\|||

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:56 pm

phoenix wrote:i already told you and i just can repeat- i like this one, it appears most logical to me - thank you for posting
Thanks Phoenix Very Happy It makes sense to me too, now it's just a matter of getting it to work hopefully.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:11 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
phoenix wrote:i already told you and i just can repeat- i like this one, it appears most logical to me - thank you for posting
Thanks Phoenix Very Happy It makes sense to me too, now it's just a matter of getting it to work hopefully.

I mentioned that idea once, but oh well...i also mentioned that in computer programming the backslash represents an escape character...
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:24 pm

Great post APOM.

Unfortantley this is where you lose me because I'm a bit dumb when it comes to stuff like this! I will leave this to you guys and I will work on other stuff Smile

Keep up the amazing work!!!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:33 pm

Rachel wrote:Great post APOM.

Unfortantley this is where you lose me because I'm a bit dumb when it comes to stuff like this! I will leave this to you guys and I will work on other stuff Smile

Keep up the amazing work!!!
I have another theory in the works, I'll post it up once I've got something concrete. In the meantime I'll keep cracking at JCC and see what I get

@mjthelegendlives - I haven't read your post, sorry. I have only read the one JCC post on here and just page 1 of that too.
This is something that occurred to me today although it's been bugging me for a while, but my failed phone calls confirmed it. I came across the escape character in my research too.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:34 pm

This whole JCC thing confuses me...I have read different threads people have posted about him/her...Was this someone who claimed to be a friend of MJ's?? Sorry to ask again as I'm sure this has already been discussed...
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:36 pm

@ aamj07

He said he was he a close London based friend of Michael's and that's it. No other information was given.

I'm skeptical about him but I will try to keep an open mind. I don't want people setting themselves up for a fall.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:37 pm

aamj07 wrote:This whole JCC thing confuses me...I have read different threads people have posted about him/her...Was this someone who claimed to be a friend of MJ's?? Sorry to ask again as I'm sure this has already been discussed...
Here you go aamj07, I saved a copy of JCCs clues -

JCC:-I am a very close London based friend of MJ.-I am not prepared to say too much but a few people on this site are very close to the truth with what they are speculating.-Everything will become clear soon, trust MJ.
-I cannot reveal too much at this present time but I can tell you, MJ is happy now.
-“Please understand the sensitive nature of this issue.”
-“People could go to prison can you see my reason for being so secretive.

JCC:

-“Germany is key”

-“I must go now”

-"I shall not be able to post very often as I will be travelling out of the country"

-“The Sweetest River in Germania”

“keep faith”

-“colour of flowers”

JCC:
-"I'll still be here on “1st August 2009″

JCC:

-“German Banquitting Hall”

JCC:

“oodles of press”

“set destination”

“Things are progressing well and everything is going according to plan"

“Sunshine Boat Games”

“Hello everybody, I have now landed at my set destination.
Things are progressing well and everything is according to plan.
shhh! The worthier, over-fed patient
Trust MJ"

JCC:

“He takes all the credit”

JCC:

"I am being silenced and maybe its for the best.

The heat is on and the circle is closing tighter.

May the sun set on the darkest grass.

Trust MJ"

JCC:

“Censorship”

JCC:
-" ||||||| \|||\\||||\\||| "

JCC:

-"hundred cremators"

-"the sun that shines on everyone"

-"princess grace"

JCC:

-"PRUH"
-"mourn small flowers"

"Dominate insociable thieving"

"Alert steel thickhead"
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:45 pm

Thank you, APOM! So, it was said that some of JCC's "clues" have proven to be accurate...Did JCC post his/her clues on this forum, or MJHD??
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:47 pm

aamj07 wrote:Thank you, APOM! So, it was said that some of JCC's "clues" have proven to be accurate...Did JCC post his/her clues on this forum, or MJHD??

It was on MJHD but MrsBenjamin who comes on here was working a lot on this when this site first started up and she got an email from some guy who she thought was JCC claiming that she was on the right path and could be trusted. I have no idea what happened to thatl. I also think there have been several people on MJHD chat who have signed up with the screen name JCC to confuse people and mess with their emotions which is really sad Sad
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:51 pm

WOW...that is all very interesting!!! I'm glad to be "clued in" on the JCC thing now, because I was totally lost before! Hmm...now you've got me wondering what happened with MrsBenjamin & her findings, Rachel!
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:56 pm

aamj07 wrote:WOW...that is all very interesting!!! I'm glad to be "clued in" on the JCC thing now, because I was totally lost before! Hmm...now you've got me wondering what happened with MrsBenjamin & her findings, Rachel!

Ha sorry! I will ask her the next time she is online and keep you informed Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:00 pm

MrsB started her own forum where she's working on the hoax. She doesn't come on this one much anymore. I think she did it in the hopes that JCC would go there but I don't know what happened after that.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:06 pm

Rachel wrote:
aamj07 wrote:WOW...that is all very interesting!!! I'm glad to be "clued in" on the JCC thing now, because I was totally lost before! Hmm...now you've got me wondering what happened with MrsBenjamin & her findings, Rachel!

Ha sorry! I will ask her the next time she is online and keep you informed Smile

I taught she left and wanted her account deleted
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:08 pm

SmoothCriminal wrote:

She asked me to delete her posts but she still comes on here from time to time. Not as much though now she has her own forum.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:11 pm

My goodness...there are SO many MJ death hoax websites now! I can't keep up!! Thanks for filling me in guys!
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:13 pm

Rachel wrote:
SmoothCriminal wrote:

She asked me to delete her posts but she still comes on here from time to time. Not as much though now she has her own forum.

Okey dokey thanks for explaining Smile she should come back i liked reading her posts
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:16 pm

Does anyone know what MrsB's website is?
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:18 pm

aamj07 wrote:My goodness...there are SO many MJ death hoax websites now! I can't keep up!! Thanks for filling me in guys!

I noticed that 2 there alot more people questioning his death now
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:21 pm

SmoothCriminal wrote:
aamj07 wrote:My goodness...there are SO many MJ death hoax websites now! I can't keep up!! Thanks for filling me in guys!

Yes, in the beginning it seemed like it was just the MJHD site but now there are so many more sites out there...I've even noticed on some youtube videos there are comments where people are saying they don't think he's dead, and also the same on TMZ! People have commented on some of their MJ stories that they think it's all a hoax. Eventually the media is going to HAVE to respond...
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:29 pm

aamj07 wrote:
SmoothCriminal wrote:

Yes, in the beginning it seemed like it was just the MJHD site but now there are so many more sites out there...I've even noticed on some youtube videos there are comments where people are saying they don't think he's dead, and also the same on TMZ! People have commented on some of their MJ stories that they think it's all a hoax. Eventually the media is going to HAVE to respond...

Yah ive been reading the comments on tmz and youtube alot of people think the ambulance picture is a fake and how there is no footage or hardly any pictures of murray seeing as he is the prime suspect they should be following his ass everywhere,
the medias response will be we are all crazy jacko fans who cant accept that his dead blah blah blah
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:40 pm

WTF happent to the Doc? We havent heard from him in a while.

MURRAY Where are you?

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:48 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:WTF happent to the Doc? We havent heard from him in a while.

MURRAY Where are you?

Lol hes probaly still in hiding somewhere, come out come out wherever you are Razz i Wanna c his face on telly is that so much to ask ??
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:55 pm

Have you tried to do this site? The slashes convert to binary numbers which then converts to text. I did it in 15 seconds.
http://www.roubaixinteractive.com/PlayGround/Binary_Conversion/Binary_To_Text.asp

All you do is plug in the code and it gives you the answer!
This said, "Be Sure To Drink Your Ovaltine".
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:57 pm

so you put the lines and slashes code in the right box where it says "binary to decode" and then in the lower special message box you get the zeros and ones. Copy those zeroes and ones into the top right box again and convert, and the english text is in the left box.
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:58 pm

lol, be sure to drink your ovaltine?

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:02 pm

this ties back to "A Christmas Story"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdA__2tKoIU
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:35 pm

I was just getting read to say that, SeeingClues! Where does A Christmas Story come in?? Hmm...that's just weird.
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:40 pm

We are like the Boy in the Movie !!! - JCC is the announcer and We (the Boy) have to decode Michael's "Death" ... and figure it out what really happen and learn .... Wink .
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:18 pm

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:21 pm

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:36 pm

could mean he's coming back for Christmas, exactly 6 months after 6/25.
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:39 pm

Ok, I s*ck at this because I'm more into the hard facts, but I'll give it a try. tongue

The binary code translates into "Be sure to drink your Ovaltine".

I googled Ovaltine, cause I didn't know what it was and the first thing I read about it is:

"Ovaltine is a brand of milk flavoring product made with sugar (except in Switzerland), malt extract, cocoa, and whey. Ovaltine, a registered trademark of Associated British Foods, is made by Wander AG, a subsidiary of Twinings which acquired the brand from Novartis in 2003.
Contents
Ovaltine was developed in Switzerland, where it is known by its original name
..."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovaltine

Could it be a hint poiting to Switzerland?? JCC already talked about Germany and Austria, didn't he?
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:51 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:Ok, I s*ck at this because I'm more into the hard facts, but I'll give it a try. tongue

The binary code translates into "Be sure to drink your Ovaltine".

I googled Ovaltine, cause I didn't know what it was and the first thing I read about it is:

"Ovaltine is a brand of milk flavoring product made with sugar (except in Switzerland), malt extract, cocoa, and whey. Ovaltine, a registered trademark of Associated British Foods, is made by Wander AG, a subsidiary of Twinings which acquired the brand from Novartis in 2003.
Contents
Ovaltine was developed in Switzerland, where it is known by its original name
..."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovaltine

Could it be a hint poiting to Switzerland?? JCC already talked about Germany and Austria, didn't he?

I think I remember reading that Elizabeth Taylor has a Swiss Chalet that Michael vacationed at before. I've seen so many articles, but I do remember reading about Elizabeth Taylor's Swiss Chalet. Maybe that is a clue.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:01 pm

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:49 am

Michael \can\\rest\\now
Austria \_ _ _\\_ _ _ _\\_ _ _
Germany \_ _ _\\_ _ _ _\\_ _ _
Hungary \_ _ _\\_ _ _ _\\_ _ _
Morning \_ _ _\\_ _ _ _\\_ _ _
AEGLive \_ _ _\\_ _ _ _\\_ _ _ - lol this popped up on my radar this morning when I logged into msn messenger and there was an advert for Backstreet Boys concerts run by AEGLive.
AEGLive \did (can)\\kill\\him

I remember Ovaltine, that was a lifetime ago lol.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:10 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Michael \can\\rest\\now
Austria \_ _ _\\_ _ _ _\\_ _ _
Germany \_ _ _\\_ _ _ _\\_ _ _
Hungary \_ _ _\\_ _ _ _\\_ _ _
Morning \_ _ _\\_ _ _ _\\_ _ _
AEGLive \_ _ _\\_ _ _ _\\_ _ _ - lol this popped up on my radar this morning when I logged into msn messenger and there was an advert for Backstreet Boys concerts run by AEGLive.
AEGLive \did (can)\\kill\\him

I remember Ovaltine, that was a lifetime ago lol.

hmmm i just thought that JCC wrote germany is the key- maybe its something in german? i mean we all know that there are a lot germans on this forum right? and they speak german in Austria too...
and my second thought is that if the first \ = space than the second one could be a punktuation mark Like : ; , ! whatever

what do you think?
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:07 am

There were also Christmas decorations up at the house still. Don't know if that has anything to do with the hoax, but thought I'd mention it.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:20 am

Hi all,

I see quite a lot of people are still usinge the "ovaltine" sentence as a result for the ||||||| \|||\\||||\\|||-code. This answer was taken from a website that translates text to binary and back. I started a topic about this and later IWCIS (can't remember the name 100%), also used the site I linked to and got the result "Be sure to srink your ovaltine"(or something close to that). I pointed out that this is NOT the answer to the text2binary-translation. It was merely an EXAMPLE provided by that specific website. Not long after the error was confirmed by others, some people still took this sentence as the answer. I've read that others read something concerning "ovaltine" on this or the other forum before, so I'm not sure that ovaltine has no meaning at all, but what I do know for sure is that the ovaltine-sentence from that website has NOTHING to do with the hoax...please people. I'm just making sure we don't waste time on things that clearly have no part in this. Smile
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:52 am

Maybe the code is Morse code? Just a thought/...
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:26 am

I tend to feel that "Be sure to drink your Ovaltine" is supposed to get us thinking about A Christmas Story!
I posted yesterday re what I saw on the Today show, a book that's supposed to come out in December (sometime) that's entitled The Michael Jackson Opus -- AUGMENTED REALITY.

I don't know................... scratch
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by zj Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:54 am

English is not my native language, but I hope you can understand what I mean.
I don't know if someone here has mentioned this before, and I just wrote down something supplied by JCC at chat room in MDJH.It seemed that JCC had said something about "Australian" in MJDH chat room, and I think it maybe that "Australian"=Austria.
And in chat room this Jcc also wrote some words as follows:"Hightail Pidgins Inn","Their sole","Dema Ref".
I don't know if this JCC was real "JCC",but I wanted to give some information to whom are interested in that.
zj
zj

Aantal berichten : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:56 am

When was this zj?

You dont know for sure it was the REAL JCC.....or someone screwin around.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by zj Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:17 am

Before MJDH closed, in chat room JCC left these words, but many persons in chat room didn't believe him, so no one noticed these words. I thougt this maybe useful ,so I wrote down these words. However, at that time someone may pretend being JCC .
zj
zj

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:32 am

the "hightail pidgeons inn.....how exactly was it spelled?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:36 am

OH WOW~!!!

"Their Sole" is an anagram for "Theres Oil"

Now I may be reading to much into this but not only has Dick Gregory stated this but Ive heard rumors myself, that there is an oil field..and ALOT of it underneath Neverland!

WTF?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:37 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:the "hightail pidgeons inn.....how exactly was it spelled?

Do you think this means something The Jacksonologist? Are you getting somehwere?
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by zj Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:38 am

"Hightail Pidgins Inn","Their sole","Dema Ref"
zj
zj

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:49 am

I heard that too!

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:OH WOW~!!!

"Their Sole" is an anagram for "Theres Oil"

Now I may be reading to much into this but not only has Dick Gregory stated this but Ive heard rumors myself, that there is an oil field..and ALOT of it underneath Neverland!

WTF?
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum