Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUY PLS CHECK THIS OUT....PLS LET IT BE REAL.

+65
MJfan777
summer+sc3nt
ziffes
MJSmile4Us
SmoothCriminal
queenpanther55
Human_nature
Liberian.Girl.
mjthelegendlives
hasil
xXxAmyxXx
CantStopLovingU
silvy
morla
IWSICS
dunno_it
Another.Part.Of.Me
Airun
Speechless
MJFOREVER
Ivonne
PinkLizard
anotherpartofme
Sweet1
nlb
bibi
lovelidae
emanviam
Banessa
CharlieBarley
Savannah
rellababy
Lorrie
StenniZ
Ena
pumpkin
Thetruth
endlessfire
EarthAngel90
ilprincipe
GirlSaturday
Grace
DawneVee
DreamsComeTrue
Willa
MJJ Love
jpresley
NikkiKat22
phoenix
ishealive
Smelly
mir26
zembla
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Rach
muffin56
kdkennedy74
just_friend
yaya
Give.In.To.Me
annieisnotokey
CantlivewithoutMJ
neverlandsfairy
michellemissesmjj
69 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

GUY PLS CHECK THIS OUT....PLS LET IT BE REAL. - Page 10 Empty Re: GUY PLS CHECK THIS OUT....PLS LET IT BE REAL.

Post by Ena Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:11 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:Does anyone here know anything about "explosiv"? Are they reputable or another rag mag?

It's a gossip mag. Rag mag fits it pretty good.
Ena
Ena
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 30
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

Back to top Go down

GUY PLS CHECK THIS OUT....PLS LET IT BE REAL. - Page 10 Empty Re: GUY PLS CHECK THIS OUT....PLS LET IT BE REAL.

Post by Natte Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:16 pm

Hey, guys! I am Natalie!! It is the same car for sure!! I've seen it!!
Natte
Natte

Aantal berichten : 8
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:17 pm

youve seen it?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:17 pm

And hi Natalie!! sorry
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:18 pm

Welcome Natalie...How can you be so sure?
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:21 pm

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:24 pm

Human_nature wrote:
kdkennedy74 wrote:Ok lets look at this another way. Say the video is fake and they can prove it. They still can not debunk so many of the other flaws that we have found in our research. So while they may think they are making fools of us, really they are not. We just go back to the drawing board and forget about this. We have plenty of information that proves that he is alive. Enough so, that we really don't need this video as evidence!!!!

Chin up everyone...WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!
cheers

yes, very true, and we'll find more and more, I'm 100% sure about that Wink bounce

I couldn't agree w/you more! You are both right! Just because the video is fake it doesn't mean that the other info we have found is as well! Everyone has contributed good info and findings in the forum to make us believe MJ is alive for us to just go based on this video! To me MJ is Alive and Well but I base that on the so many other info we have gather here and not just on a video! Just my thouhgt! Very Happy I hope everyone is well and still believing MJ is Alive! Wink
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:24 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:Ok lets look at this another way. Say the video is fake and they can prove it. They still can not debunk so many of the other flaws that we have found in our research. So while they may think they are making fools of us, really they are not. We just go back to the drawing board and forget about this. We have plenty of information that proves that he is alive. Enough so, that we really don't need this video as evidence!!!!

Chin up everyone...WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!
cheers
Seconded KD. I don't need a video to prove anything, the research we've done (huge amounts of it too) have already proved beyond anything what I feel inside already, and the uplifting sense of something - not sure what but it feels damn good, like a wonderful feeling of anticipation, something is happening, I just know it - has carried on for 3 weeks now and shows no sign of dissipating whatsoever.
Let them waste their time doing spoofs and sht trying to get to us - we know whats going on and they can't tell us otherwise.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:31 pm

^ exactly.
Guys, up to this point we've followed our instincts and gut feeling. A german tabloid magazine is gonna change that?

Dont believe what the media tells you - believe what you see and feel Smile
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Natte Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:58 pm

Aww, thank you everyone! So sweet of you! <3

I'll find the picture!

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/michael-jackson-is-alive-caught-on-video-walking-out-of-the-coroners-van&value=coroner%251&search=1&ret=all
Here it is! On this site!
It really is the same number!!
Michael GOTTA be alive!!
Natte
Natte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:07 pm

Something is missing under the liscene plate when we see him ump out of the van? OMG NO, what does that mean??? Sad

That is ISENT Michael?

Back to top Go down

Post by Natte Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:10 pm

I really think it is Michael! Well.. I hope so! I mean.. why should it be fake??
Natte
Natte

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:12 pm

I think I see the Number License Plate - 1276021 - if I am correct - Does anyone see it like I do? or not? I am hoping I am not the only one.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by flory24 Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:13 pm

i see the same number license plate 1276021..
flory24
flory24
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Natte Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:16 pm

Yes, it IS the same number! study
Natte
Natte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:43 pm

Someone on MJHD has sent the url of the video to Diane Diamond and her response was

“I make absolutely nothing of it. he's dead. period.”

Why on earth would they ask her of all people....she would have killed Michael herself along with Tom Sneddon if they had a chance...what other reaction would they have expected from this evil woman, her only meal ticket in life is slaughtering Michael Jackson!!

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:51 pm

Deb wrote:Someone on MJHD has sent the url of the video to Diane Diamond and her response was

Why on earth would they ask her of all people....she would have killed Michael herself along with Tom Sneddon if they had a chance...what other reaction would they have expected from this evil woman, her only meal ticket in life is slaughtering Michael Jackson!!

ugh, i can't stand that diane dimond woman. of course that would be her response...i'm sure she's getting joy out of all this misery...
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:57 pm

yaya wrote:
Deb wrote:Someone on MJHD has sent the url of the video to Diane Diamond and her response was

ugh, i can't stand that diane dimond woman. of course that would be her response...i'm sure she's getting joy out of all this misery...

Normally im not one to curse but I have to say this word:

I HOPE YOU THAT BITCH DIANE DIAMOND ROT IN HELL

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:25 pm

Don't Let me see that B***h - Diane Diamond in My Life - I will punch her so bad - her head will spin .... Love Ya Michael ... I would do that for you in a Heartbeat.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:39 pm

Excuse my language, but Diane Diamond is a piece of fucking scum and I hope she rots in HELL.

**Sorry, Michael, I'm not as nice as you and I can't turn the other cheek.**
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessfire Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:01 pm

who is diane diamond?
endlessfire
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:37 pm

When did this magazine announced it was a fake video? maybe someone asked them to say it was a fake? i dunno what to believe anymore Neutral
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:44 am

I couldn't agree more - there are so many jounalists out there and some who are not as biased as Diane Diamond is... I also saw her on ET recently only briefly (maybe one sentence) mentioning the video and like her e-mail, shot down the material as if it is some nonsense and not newsworthy...mayb she's not willing to be open-minded about it as it will go against her ever consistent drug overdose claim
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:46 am

endlessfire wrote:who is diane diamond?

she's a shady journalist from Entertainment Tonight who did and is still doing everything in her power to bring down Michael. she keeps insisting that Michael 'died' of drug overdose and talks rubbish basically...personally, I hate her and believe that she is as bad as Bashir.
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:12 am

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:45 am

Human_nature wrote:
MJSmile4Us wrote:
endlessfire wrote:who is diane diamond?

she's a shady journalist from Entertainment Tonight who did and is still doing everything in her power to bring down Michael. she keeps insisting that Michael 'died' of drug overdose and talks rubbish basically...personally, I hate her and believe that she is as bad as Bashir.

Diane Dimond hate Michael since..forever Mad I hate her , from the very bottom of my heart, with passion Twisted Evil

and it is ironic that she is in charge of Michael Jackson 'death' investigation at ET. when I watched ET today, she only briefly mentioned the video of Michael jumping out of a coroner's van and didn't elaborate at all unlike her lengthy trash talk about drug overdose claim Sad
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:48 am

Yet oddly, she showed the vid on ET last night.
I ALWAYS watch ET guys...wether MJ is on there or not....its a ritual for some dumb reason.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:49 am

Explosive will show the "Make of " the video in about 75 min.

here a link to their homepage:

http://www.rtl.de/tv/explosiv.php

I'll watch it and then I'll tell you about it...
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:50 am

EWWWW!!!! You HAVE to start a new thread about it!!!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:41 am

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:52 am

Grace,,,I dont think anyone is ignoring what you said at all. I just feel that sometimes when our hopes get so high when seeing a vid like this that its very difficult to come to terms with the reality that it IS fake.
Please dont be upset...
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:29 am

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:30 am

Grace, sorry if you thought people were ignoring you, we are learning through all of this to just ride this roller coaster (with all the ups and downs) it's hard for us but it's part of the process.

We have all been through so much and it's lovely of you to want to protect us. It shows that you have a great personality. Sometimes though you have to go with the flow in this investigation. Let your emotions take over and when we do get brought back to earth with a bump, it's great to have the support of everyone here. We all love and encourage one another. We are a family and you are just as much part of it as any one of us.

Sending you love and hugs xxxx
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:30 am

PinkLizard wrote:Grace, sorry if you thought people were ignoring you, we are learning through all of this to just ride this roller coaster (with all the ups and downs) it's hard for us but it's part of the process.

We have all been through so much and it's lovely of you to want to protect us. It shows that you have a great personality. Sometimes though you have to go with the flow in this investigation. Let your emotions take over and when we do get brought back to earth with a bump, it's great to have the support of everyone here. We all love and encourage one another. We are a family and you are just as much part of it as any one of us.

Sending you love and hugs xxxx

Ditto
xoxo
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:39 am

DITTO!!!! do you know how long it took me to write that???!!!!

lol! lol! lol! xoxoxox
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:46 am

Sowi o_o

Just didn't wanna write a loooooooong message, ditto seems to do the trick I love you
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by Speechless Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:49 am

So guys, I´ve been watching RTL "explosiv" (cable TV) until now and I´haven´t seen anything related to the vid. They didn´t show the making of as planned, just said that he seems to have another son...So, I don´t know

PS: RTL is in Koeln(cologne) by the rhine (the sweetest river?)
Speechless
Speechless
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:50 am

I absolutely hate it when people refer to him as Jacko, but for some reason I found this headline very catchy and wouldn't mind really seeing it because that would confirm he is alive.

Sounds Whacko But Vid Shows Jacko Backo

cheers
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Speechless Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:56 am

sorry, forget my post. It seems I didn´t watch the whole program I´m sorry
Speechless
Speechless
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:57 am

Speechless wrote:So guys, I´ve been watching RTL "explosiv" (cable TV) until now and I´haven´t seen anything related to the vid. They didn´t show the making of as planned, just said that he seems to have another son...So, I don´t know

"the sweetest river" Thats a clue from JCC

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:58 am

Isn't it odd how all of the JCC comments are coming to be?
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:27 am

The sweetest river is the MOSEL River which eventually links up with the Rhine but it is not the Rhine itself, it is one of its estuaries.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:31 pm

@Grace - Hon, I appreciate your posts so don't think that we don't. Let's be honest here, there will always be hysteria and screamers around anything to do with Michael, and people will always come to their own conclusions no matter whether someone tells them the truth or not. It's very easy for people to get carried away and overexcited by something like that video because they are waiting for Michael to come back and/or just don't want him to be dead.
Those who are able to control themselves and who don't get their hopes up too high will be able to and those who don't will end up coming back down to earth with a bump when they find out that the video was fake.
It doesn't mean that your posts aren't appreciated - they are - but people will always get carried away and there's nothing really that can be done about it.
I hope you feel a bit better when you come back,
xxx
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:42 pm

Smelly wrote:Sowi o_o

Just didn't wanna write a loooooooong message, ditto seems to do the trick I love you

You're forgiven I love you hee hee!
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ziffes Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:14 am

Speechless wrote:So guys, I´ve been watching RTL "explosiv" (cable TV) until now and I´haven´t seen anything related to the vid. They didn´t show the making of as planned, just said that he seems to have another son...So, I don´t know

well i watched the show.. they say that they made the video. they show how they made the van look the same as the "real van" they even show who the person is that they dressed up as Michael.. and 14 year old boy...

all of it is fake.. and im so angry with RTL for doing it.. that is really true playing with ppl feelings and hopes..

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
ziffes
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 205
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-02
Leeftijd : 50

http://www.ziffes.dk

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:59 am

O.k this may make me sound stupid, so please don't get mad if I say it. I don't think RTL made the video. I believe they just want attiention from the media as to why they supposedly did it. I think they could just be trying to cover something up, so thats why they pulled together about how they made the video. But IMO is still believe the video could be real. Please no mean comments. its just my opinion. Sad
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:17 pm

charmed6 wrote:O.k this may make me sound stupid, so please don't get mad if I say it. I don't think RTL made the video. I believe they just want attiention from the media as to why they supposedly did it. I think they could just be trying to cover something up, so thats why they pulled together about how they made the video. But IMO is still believe the video could be real. Please no mean comments. its just my opinion. Sad

Yea, I'm standing by what you're saying. Everyone is entitle to their opinion. Now it will be 2 of us they will be shooting.. affraid Shocked

Last edited by summer+sc3nt on Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:21 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by ziffes Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:21 pm

*LOL* no one will shoot your guys for you opinion.. i totally respect that.. but RTL showed how they made the video... how they prepared the van and everything..

but i wish you guys were right and i was wrong. that would make me very happy Very Happy

Last edited by ziffes on Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
ziffes
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 205
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-02
Leeftijd : 50

http://www.ziffes.dk

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:22 pm

My god she is a horrible b***h. "he's dead. period"
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:30 pm

ziffes wrote:*LOL* no one will shoot your guys for you opinion.. i totally respect that.. but RTL showed how they made the video... how they prepared the van and everything..

but i wish you guys were right and i was wrong. that would make me very happy Very Happy

Thank you but... *waaaaail* They have the video showing that! *Lol*.. Phew! It's a good thing there aren't no firing squad here Laughing . Could it be because they did not want us to be on the rignt track and someone gets paid off to do that video? scratch Feeling doubtful again..
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next