Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUY PLS CHECK THIS OUT....PLS LET IT BE REAL.

+65
MJfan777
summer+sc3nt
ziffes
MJSmile4Us
SmoothCriminal
queenpanther55
Human_nature
Liberian.Girl.
mjthelegendlives
hasil
xXxAmyxXx
CantStopLovingU
silvy
morla
IWSICS
dunno_it
Another.Part.Of.Me
Airun
Speechless
MJFOREVER
Ivonne
PinkLizard
anotherpartofme
Sweet1
nlb
bibi
lovelidae
emanviam
Banessa
CharlieBarley
Savannah
rellababy
Lorrie
StenniZ
Ena
pumpkin
Thetruth
endlessfire
EarthAngel90
ilprincipe
GirlSaturday
Grace
DawneVee
DreamsComeTrue
Willa
MJJ Love
jpresley
NikkiKat22
phoenix
ishealive
Smelly
mir26
zembla
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Rach
muffin56
kdkennedy74
just_friend
yaya
Give.In.To.Me
annieisnotokey
CantlivewithoutMJ
neverlandsfairy
michellemissesmjj
69 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

GUY PLS CHECK THIS OUT....PLS LET IT BE REAL. - Page 9 Empty Re: GUY PLS CHECK THIS OUT....PLS LET IT BE REAL.

Post by neverlandsfairy Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:27 am

So its debunked?If it is we need to find this bastard and kick him from his job, since he is soooooo miserable to perform such thing with us on this fragile moment.
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

GUY PLS CHECK THIS OUT....PLS LET IT BE REAL. - Page 9 Empty Re: GUY PLS CHECK THIS OUT....PLS LET IT BE REAL.

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:27 am

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:28 am

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zembla Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:29 am

MJalive wrote:here, check out it

https://i.servimg.com/u/f88/14/28/45/04/df10.jpg

[url=https://i.servimg.com/u/f88/14/28/45/04/fake10.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f88/14/28/45/04/fake10.jpg[/quote[/url]]

Heya Mjalive, i have seen those pics, yes. But if you check out the link i entered above and you check out the equipment, you'll see that every vehicle is different. The R's in itself differ as well. And these vehicles all belong to the LA coroner's. Just saying... Maybe it were indeed two 'official' vans. Just cause there are some small differences between the vans, doesn't make one of them a fake. (They CAN be decoys though, that in itself is a different discussion)
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:29 am

i also think there was more than 1 van, for a purpose...to make things go smoother and confuse people. and i agree with human_nature that there's another chained gate inside the tunnel.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:35 am

[quote="zembla"]

https://i.servimg.com/u/f88/14/28/45/04/fake10.jpg[/quote]

Heya Mjalive, i have seen those pics, yes. But if you check out the link i entered above and you check out the equipment, you'll see that every vehicle is different. The R's in itself differ as well. And these vehicles all belong to the LA coroner's. Just saying... Maybe it were indeed two 'official' vans. Just cause there are some small differences between the vans, doesn't make one of them a fake. (They CAN be decoys though, that in itself is a different discussion)

i never said the van is FAKE, (two vans are real, i checked it)i want to show that MAYBE this video is fake .
would be my brother there, anybody knows.
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:38 am

Human_nature wrote:I still believe it's a real video, it's my opinion.

Medias followed the van yes. But when they followed that van, it's very possible another van was on the way...but they was fooled with a decoy. it's what I think.

I just so much wish and need to believe on it, so much sweetie.Cause right now Im feelin horrible, really horrible.Cause I was so happy yesterday when I saw the video, that I did not mourned him how he deserved, even for just a minute.And now, the sadness feeling I´d had shared yesterday, is coming back to me with the awful guilty sensation.If you understand what I meant. Sad
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zembla Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:42 am

[quote="MJalive"]
zembla wrote:

i never said the van is FAKE, (two vans are real, i checked it)i want to show that MAYBE this video is fake .

Sorry! My bad for misinterpreting. Sad First I believed the van to be a fake, but after having seen all vehicles differ on a lot of levels, I thought the vid might be the fakey instead of the van. Then again: it has been pointed out several times before --why would anyone go through all this hassle to make the vid look so very real then?
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:43 am

yaya wrote:i also think there was more than 1 van, for a purpose...to make things go smoother and confuse people. and i agree with human_nature that there's another chained gate inside the tunnel.

Don't get me wrong I am not trying to debunk this for all of you..but I don't think this dude would run into some tunnel that already has one gate coming down when the outside door is probably coming down as well. As if he would want to get trapped between the 2 doors.
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:43 am

[quote="zembla"][quote="MJalive"][quote="zembla"]

Sorry! My bad for misinterpreting. Sad First I believed the van to be a fake, but after having seen all vehicles differ on a lot of levels, I thought the vid might be the fakey instead of the van. Then again: it has been pointed out several times before --why would anyone go through all this hassle to make the vid look so very real then?

Is what Im still wondering, he´d go to jail for a few months (i guess), and also loose his job.Why so much risk to perform a video that was released for free?This is the elephant on the room on this video.Its the reason Im still confused and divided about it. Question
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:44 am

This is still very real to me, Regardles of whether it's the same van or not this video is too official to be fake and it was released yesterday for a reason.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:45 am

MJalive wrote:
zembla wrote:

maybe have someone joking to us.
or its a message from michael like'' good morning, im alive'' (made by another guy in another day) you know?
(if TMZ said its real ... maybe it would be a message, cause we know exist something between michael death case and tmz)
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:46 am

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:48 am

Don't get me wrong I am not trying to debunk this for all of you..but I don't think this dude would run into some tunnel that already has one gate coming down when the outside door is probably coming down as well. As if he would want to get trapped between the 2 doors.[/quote]

And if the dude is someone who works there?Like a doorman or a janitor?He´d not been sneaking, just waiting the arriving of the van (knowing the content of it), with a dead body on it, what suddenly he saw jumping and walking?Just wondering...
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:48 am

Give.In.To.Me wrote:
yaya wrote:i also think there was more than 1 van, for a purpose...to make things go smoother and confuse people. and i agree with human_nature that there's another chained gate inside the tunnel.

Don't get me wrong I am not trying to debunk this for all of you..but I don't think this dude would run into some tunnel that already has one gate coming down when the outside door is probably coming down as well. As if he would want to get trapped between the 2 doors.

i understand what you're saying. i just never saw the outside gate closing tho. forgive me for being slow if i missed it!
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:49 am

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:50 am

Maybe, the real MJ left the hospital in one van while another van picked up the corpse that was helicoptered. Just a thought. Remember we do have a UCLA employee saying that she seen MJ in the basement in a white shirt and black pants.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:51 am

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:52 am

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:54 am

I just think that the coroner probably had a body to pick up from the hospital at the same time Michael was there and a very much alive MJ switched places and sent the corpse on the heli. It's the perfect decoy. You have the coroners office and you have a body.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:56 am

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:59 am

kdkennedy74 wrote:Maybe, the real MJ left the hospital in one van while another van picked up the corpse that was helicoptered. Just a thought. Remember we do have a UCLA employee saying that she seen MJ in the basement in a white shirt and black pants.

perfect!!
Another guy would was usng the same clothes to make the video.

....doenst make sense to me WHY change the van n underground garage.
maybe this video is from ANOTHER PLACE.

Last edited by MJalive on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:59 am

Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:03 pm

I AM SOOOOOO MAD NOW...

But I`m not sure if it is true..

For the ones who speak german:

http://www.bild.de/BILD/unterhaltung/leute/2009/08/26/michael-jackson-lebt/rtl-enttaeuscht-mit-falschem-video.html

The vid was allegedly shot from a german TV channel "RTL"
they wanted to see how conspiracy theorists react..
but BILD -the newspaper- is germanys worst tabloid....
And on the homepage of rtl www.rtl.de
you can't find NO statement referring to the vid.

I don't know what to believe...I watched RTL today..and they reported
nothing about the video or even confessed that they had created it...

any ideas?
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:04 pm

Im Not trying to sound like a B**ch! and please forgive me if I do. But I just don't want to get My hopes way UP! and then just drop! I think we are running with this video just like the media did w/all fake MJ info.

We need to be more cautious! With everything that is fed/given to us! For our own sanity and peace of mind! Smile
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:05 pm

Thanks!!! This is exactly what I was trying to say in my previous post!!! No
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:06 pm

Banessa said...I think we are running with this video just like the media did w/all fake MJ info.

girl, I`m with you. I think you hit the nail on the head.
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:09 pm

ok...My hopes weren't based on this vid...
I still have hope...

but I'm angry that these damn guys fooled so many people....
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:10 pm

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:11 pm

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zembla Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:12 pm

@ Ilprincipe: i just read the article. Thanks for posting the link!
----
The idea in itself to 'test people who believe in the hoax' is just down right cruel. The friggin' nerve!
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:17 pm

I think the vid is real. And strange how some GERMAN (JCC clue -geramny is key) site said it was fake. I think its real and someone leaked it too soon and they got caught and were ordered to say its fake.....just a theory.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:17 pm

but if they are using a public service to do a joke... its a crime, not?
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:17 pm

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:18 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I think the vid is real. And strange how some GERMAN (JCC clue -geramny is key) site said it was fake. I think its real and someone leaked it too soon and they got caught and were ordered to say its fake.....just a theory.

i agree
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:25 pm

I just throwed. Im trully disappointed with the mankind, till which point had we lowered ourselves?How come can we completly forgot the feelings of the other?If its a Tv channel what produced it, now we have our answers, of how they would spent money to stage such a prank.CAUSE THEY ARE BLOODY SUCKERS, SOUL KEEPERS, SOUL RIPPERS, Im loosing my hope...Maybe this world was not the right place for an angel, better, an Archangel.Im so ashamed to be part of this, cause instead of retain myself and pray for him yesterday, I got easyly seduced and deceived by evil minds.I just hope he can forgive me, cause if I failed, it was not cause I do not love him.But case I love him insanely.Im feeling guilty, used, and stupid now.

Now I will really need something to stand, cause Im seeing the hope on a very low score at this right moment.

Its funny, today I was on the bed, and I heard his voice on my ear.Tough I was already awake,and was not a matter impression, I really did heard...

Forgive me Michael, I REALLY REALLY WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE.The world is such a nasty place nowadays. Sad

GIRLS GIVE ME A LIGHT TO KEEP BELIEVING...help me!
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:29 pm

welcome @ zembla Smile

There's a show..called "explosiv"
it will be shown tomorrow at 6pm (CET) how it was made...
one day later you can maybe watch a record of this on the RTL homepage..
I will take a look tomorrow and tell you more ...

The info that it will be shown came from MJHD...

I can't do anything right now...just sit and wait....
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:30 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:I just throwed. Im trully disappointed with the mankind, till which point had we lowered ourselves?How come can we completly forgot the feelings of the other.If its a Tv channel what produced it, now we have our answers, of how they would spent money to stage such a prank.CAUSE THEY ARE BLOODY SUCKERS, SOUL KEEPERS, SOUL RIPPERS, Im loosing my hope...Maybe this world was not the right place for an angel, better, an Archangel.Im so ashamed to be part of this, to instead of retain myself and pray for him yesterday, got seduced and deceived by evil minds.I just hope he can forgive me, cause if I failed, it was not cause I do not love him.But case I love him insanely.Im feeling guilty, used, and stupid.

Now I will really need something to stand, cause Im seeing the hope on a very low score.Its funny, today I was on the bed, and I heard his voice on my ear.Tough I was already awake,and was not a matter impression, I really did heard...

Forgive me Michael, I REALLY REALLY WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE.The world is such a nasty place nowadays. Sad

just cuz a german site (who has nothing to do with the LA coroners) said it's fake doesn't mean it is. i still think it's real.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:33 pm

I think at times like this, we are getting a small taste of what MJ went through with the media. Sad
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:33 pm

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zembla Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:36 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I think at times like this, we are getting a small taste of what MJ went through with the media. Sad

Agreed! Even though we haven't even experienced one millionth of what Mike had to go through. Sad
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:36 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:I just throwed. Im trully disappointed with the mankind, till which point had we lowered ourselves?How come can we completly forgot the feelings of the other?If its a Tv channel what produced it, now we have our answers, of how they would spent money to stage such a prank.CAUSE THEY ARE BLOODY SUCKERS, SOUL KEEPERS, SOUL RIPPERS, Im loosing my hope...Maybe this world was not the right place for an angel, better, an Archangel.Im so ashamed to be part of this, cause instead of retain myself and pray for him yesterday, I got easyly seduced and deceived by evil minds.I just hope he can forgive me, cause if I failed, it was not cause I do not love him.But case I love him insanely.Im feeling guilty, used, and stupid now.

Now I will really need something to stand, cause Im seeing the hope on a very low score at this right moment.

Its funny, today I was on the bed, and I heard his voice on my ear.Tough I was already awake,and was not a matter impression, I really did heard...

do not dispair honey!!! We are all in this together. If one of us is hurting, we all hurt.
Dont believe that its fake. We all believed yesterday that it was real so I am going to still believe its real.
How do we know that this person hasnt just seen this vid and CLAIMED they made it and said its a fake. Someone looking to be cruel to us.
DO NOT BELIEVE IT!!!!!
Im here for you ok?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:40 pm

"like the old Indian proverb says do not judge a man until you've walked 2 moons in his moccasins"
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227

http://twitter.com/SilvyV

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:47 pm

@ilprincipe
It will be aired on "explosiv"?
If they really staged everything that is a shame. How cruel is that?
Ena
Ena
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 30
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:48 pm

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:51 pm

Does anyone here know anything about "explosiv"? Are they reputable or another rag mag?
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zembla Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:58 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:Does anyone here know anything about "explosiv"? Are they reputable or another rag mag?

From what I hear: the lowest of the low. So rag mag should be most fitting here.
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:04 pm

Ok lets look at this another way. Say the video is fake and they can prove it. They still can not debunk so many of the other flaws that we have found in our research. So while they may think they are making fools of us, really they are not. We just go back to the drawing board and forget about this. We have plenty of information that proves that he is alive. Enough so, that we really don't need this video as evidence!!!!

Chin up everyone...WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!
cheers
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:07 pm

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:09 pm

I repeat it : My hopes are of course not based on this vid...
I'm just ashamed that it allegedly comes from a german TV-Channel...
If it came from TMZ -they often try to fool us-
or some other US/British or any other country in the world ok....
But not from Germany....

@ ena: I read that it will be aired tomorrow between 18:00 -18:30 on RTL..
if you have missed it, you can watch it 1 day later ...on RTLnow...

@ kdkennedy: Yes...RTL is rag...and explosive is their main rag magazine...
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next