Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just had an email from Ed Winter!!!!

+27
Another.Part.Of.Me
yaya
Sweet1
jpresley
MJFoReVeRandAlways
silvy
Smelly
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
ishealive
emanviam
Jubilee
ballongiraf
MJJ Love
Savannah
annieisnotokey
nlb
dreamless
neverlandsfairy
DONNALOVESMJ
DreamsComeTrue
zembla
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
aamj07
Human_nature
Liberian.Girl.
EarthAngel90
Rach
31 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

I just had an email from Ed Winter!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: I just had an email from Ed Winter!!!!

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:11 pm

UPDATE JORDY JUST HAD EMAIL REPLY FROM ED WINTER HE WILL POST SOON, WE ARE JUST OPENING IT...AAAAAAAARGH!!!!

Back to top Go down

I just had an email from Ed Winter!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: I just had an email from Ed Winter!!!!

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:13 pm

RE: Coroner's Van‏
Sent: 27 August 2009 23:10:15
To: Jordy Noton (***********)
Jordy,

If you check closely you can tell that the license number on our van is not the same as in the video. Also the van in the video does not have the “door stops” or the bumper stickers that all of our vans have on the back bumpers. Also the lettering on the back of the van in the video is actually a different font. The studios frequently copy our vans for the real look for T.V. and movies.

Ed Winter, Asst. Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:14 pm

Hmmm, yeah ok Ed! Who did you consult with on that one?

I smell a load of old BS!!!!!

Thanks for sending and posting Jordy!!!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:15 pm

Dancing Machine wrote:RE: Coroner's Van‏
Sent: 27 August 2009 23:10:15
To: Jordy Noton (***********)
Jordy,

If you check closely you can tell that the license number on our van is not the same as in the video. Also the van in the video does not have the “door stops” or the bumper stickers that all of our vans have on the back bumpers. Also the lettering on the back of the van in the video is actually a different font. The studios frequently copy our vans for the real look for T.V. and movies.

Ed Winter, Asst. Chief

TV & Movies??????????

Last edited by ishealive on Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by zembla Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:15 pm

Oh eddie, just finish that donut will ya?! Razz
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian.Girl. Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:16 pm

God, I'm sorry, Deb, Dancing Machine, I just got the image of you both fighting over the computer. XD Rofl.

Hummm, poppycock. Even if the van is a fake (DECOY,) it still doesn't proove the entire video is false.
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 182
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:18 pm

Don't worry guys, I have fait that the troot will prevail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:18 pm

Liberian.Girl. wrote:God, I'm sorry, Deb, Dancing Machine, I just got the image of you both fighting over the computer. XD Rofl.

Hummm, poppycock. Even if the van is a fake (DECOY,) it still doesn't proove the entire video is false.

No not at all we have a laptop each.....

Mr Winter still has not answered our question though, he said it was invalid number before, now he notes all the inconsistenicies on the van...Hmmm.....poor Ed and now hes being accused of lies by TMZ poor ED!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:19 pm

I think the pressure is getting to him!

Oh I can imagine Michael reading this thread and LOLing his ass off!!!!

*waves* Hi Michael Smile xoxo
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:20 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE

And that reminded me, on this awesome game Hitman: Blood Money where you play as a *drumroll* hitman, a newspaper article at the end of a mission names the investigating officer as a Chief Ralph Wiggum... also a mission involves you faking a man's death by injecting him with a heart-stopping serum and reviving him to escape from an extreme rehab centre. LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:24 pm

Poor Ed, he seems lovely, heres video of his weekly walks to raid Doctors offices, chatting with paps on his way....hah

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=64bc8070-b345-4d6e-81f4-1493f993620b

Back to top Go down

Post by zembla Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:26 pm

Deb wrote:Poor Ed, he seems lovely, heres video of his weekly walks to raid Doctors offices, chatting with paps on his way....hah

[url=http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=64bc8070-b345-4d6e-81f4-1493f993620b
http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=64bc8070-b345-4d6e-81f4-1493f993620b[/quote[/url]]

That's chief wiggum alright xD
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:27 pm

Awww bless him!

I feel like a bitch for hounding him now!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:28 pm

You don't have to put [url] lol guys, it does it automatically I think, lemme try -

www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:28 pm

You can see he loves to talk, awe, he loves those doughnuts too

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=23e6dc2f-8527-47ef-a00e-d1f44d372d6e

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:38 pm

*SCREAMS* I said this in the other thread! It has to be a movie-prop van, it could be a clip/trailer from MJ's movie. I actually *squeed* in excitement when I read Jordy's reply above because I predicted the movie clip angle yesterday/the day before.
It's like in the movies when they try to imitate a real life thing but sometimes goof it up a bit, sorry, happy high lol cheers cheers cheers
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:40 pm

Dancing Machine wrote:HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE

Txs!! Very Happy
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian.Girl. Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:49 pm

OH GODDAMNIT ANNIE.

You and your sig. I lol'd really hard at seeing Dr. Kliens face. XD It's just.. Kinda... there. XD
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 182
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:51 pm

@Annie who is the first man in your sig??? Oh and Happy Birthday, i just seen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:53 pm

LMFAO at Annie's siggy!!!

You win a prize girl Smile xoxo
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:56 pm

You guys...talking about donuts...I have to share this funny with you!!!

I just had an email from Ed Winter!!!! - Page 4 Meowhowfastwereyougoing1

lol! lol! lol!
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:57 pm

Annie...

:~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ~:

Hope your day is WONDERFUL!!!!!!!

Glad you're here so that we can ALL take part in YOUR day!!!

{{{{{ Annie }}}}}

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:02 pm

Liberian.Girl. wrote:OH GODDAMNIT ANNIE.

You and your sig. I lol'd really hard at seeing Dr. Kliens face. XD It's just.. Kinda... there. XD

Dr.Klein resembles Jabba The Hutt ,thus I think Jabba being a bit more cut than him lol!
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456

Back to top Go down

Post by Fountain In Paradise Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:02 pm

Just an extra bit of information - I also e-mailed Ed Winter this afternoon, and he confirmed that the location in the video is not part of the coroner's office. Not sure if that helps with much, other than ruling out one possible location, if he's telling the truth.
Fountain In Paradise
Fountain In Paradise
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 58
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-30
Leeftijd : 45

http://www.twitter.com/yvonnemarie78

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:03 pm

Rofl neverlandsfairy - I agree with you lol!
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:07 pm

I just told AnnieisnotOkay Happy BDay on another thread, tough I dunno if she saw it.So PARABÉNS!!And I wish a certain "Smooth Criminal" visits you tonight on your dreams, and leave a kiss on your forehead !

Feliz Aniversário!
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:08 pm

Not to mention that in all of the "other" pictures of the LA coroners vans ect - (not anything related to MJ and his situation) but all the other pictures I saw, the body was ALWAYS in a BLUE BODY BAG when loaded into the van.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:10 pm

We need to ask Uncle Ed why not a blue bag, but a warm white sheet instead Cool
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:11 pm

Ok seeing as Ed Winter obviously loves his emails... why doesnt someone send one claiming they are inconsolable over the death and can he assure us if it was really him???...and wait for a sketchy reply.....is it a stupid thought?? Dont shoot me, im just wondering!!

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:18 pm

Do it Deb!! I'm not brave enough, lol
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:20 pm

aamj07 wrote:Do it Deb!! I'm not brave enough, lol

Oh god im not sure, what if its something we dont want to hear, he obv doesnt mind the emails....il see what a few other people think but thanks for backing me up.

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:22 pm

I know, I'm afraid of the response. But if he says yeah you guys are crazy, MJ is definitely dead...I still won't believe him! Very Happy
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:24 pm

aamj07 wrote:I know, I'm afraid of the response. But if he says yeah you guys are crazy, MJ is definitely dead...I still won't believe him! Very Happy

I know how could he possibly prove it??? I bet he looks forward to the emails though, he loves walking with the paps and chatting, ahha..he makes me laugh!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:25 pm

Poor guy, he is going to be hounded forever now Sad

I feel bad for sending that email now! I hope he doesn't hate me!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:28 pm

haha!! there's no way we're the only ones emailing him, I'm sure people were doing it before us too. don't feel bad rach, he prob likes the attention
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:27 pm

Rachel wrote:Poor guy, he is going to be hounded forever now Sad

I feel bad for sending that email now! I hope he doesn't hate me!!!

Rachel dont feel bad, im sure u wasnt the first.....anyway he loves them u can tell, he writes more in each email...im surprised his secretary isnt the one responding though, thats how much he looks forward to them, a few emails before his stroll to Arnie Klein then a doughnut on the way back to the office, them more emails...hes got a great job, ahha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:35 pm

Hey Rach - don't feel bad. It's because of your original email that we got the good news on Page 7 - Ed practically gave it away in his ramblings and this is a great thing which would never have happened if you hadn't set the ball rolling.
Plus Ed LOVES talking to the media, he was in front of all the cameras constantly after June 25th, I think he enjoys his celebrity.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:40 pm

CantStopLovingU wrote:Not to mention that in all of the "other" pictures of the LA coroners vans ect - (not anything related to MJ and his situation) but all the other pictures I saw, the body was ALWAYS in a BLUE BODY BAG when loaded into the van.
Well you can't breathe in a sealed plastic bag can you lol, esp body bags which are a thick plastic to prevent seepage of bodily fluids. Whereas a lovely white cotton-y sheet is breatheable, it's probably like being wrapped in a bedsheet lol.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:42 pm

I hope you guys are right and I haven't started a mass emailing system to him!!

He seems so sweet. I wanna put him in my pocket Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:51 pm

I want MJ to put ME in his pocke...oops, there I go again! jk, lol
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:16 pm

Ok i just created corage and emailed Uncle Ed with some of bombastic questions, that might had help or to end the hoax, or clarify many things!

Crossing fingers for him to answer me.Bellow, Im pasting you girls the copy of the email I just had sent him

Dear Mr.Winter

Just to start :I need to say thank you for your kindness and devotion for Mr.Michael Jackson case.Thus as many others who have been following the always so intriguing nuances about this investigation, I might honestly tell that I got some doubts and wished you, please to be so gentle to clarify it.Letting clear that Im just a curious person, and have nothing related with media, since Im nothing more than a lawyer.

First: Why Mr.Jackson did not got transported inside a blue Coroner´s bag , instead having his corpse wrapped on a soft white sheet?Was not it kind of "odd' if we consider that plastic bags were made to preserv the hygiene and avoid fluids to get in contact with the Coroner´s officer?

Second:Why we can see discrepancies on the corpse during the transport, such as: in some pictures we can see the shape of a skinny person, however, if we look others his body appears so flat, and stiff, without any trace of the prior human being shape (almost as it was a dummy ), and so easily pliable, that one of the Coroner´s officers most like lifts him with just one hand while lays his body at the van? Cause correct me if Im wrong: even for a 110 pounds man, does not seems hard for a body to be lifted that easy?

Third:Why use an helicopter to transport the deceased body, if it´d be on a few minutes afterwards be switched for an official Coroner´s Van?

And last : If he had died at home, as it seems, why so transport his dead body for the hospital instead of directly to the morgue?Was not it kind of hmm unusual?

I will be counting with your support, and understanding about the case, as same your gentle brief answer, cause as you already might had noticed, these questions above had created some sort of doubts about the veracity of Mr.Michael Jackson recent death.

Cordially Melissa Stephanea
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:18 pm

Great email neverlandsfairy! You asked what we want to know!

I hope he replies and gives us some straight answers. I will be on the edge of my seat now waiting for the reply!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:24 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:Ok i just created corage and emailed Uncle Ed with some of bombastic questions, that might had help or to end the hoax, or clarify many things!

Crossing fingers for him to answer me.Bellow, Im pasting you girls the copy of the email I just had sent him

Dear Mr.Winter

Just to start :I need to say thank you for your kindness and devotion for Mr.Michael Jackson case.Thus as many others who have been following the always so intriguing nuances about this investigation, I might honestly tell that I got some doubts and wished you, please to be so gentle to clarify it.Letting clear that Im just a curious person, and have nothing related with media, since Im nothing more than a lawyer.

First: Why Mr.Jackson did not got transported inside a blue Coroner´s bag , instead having his corpse wrapped on a soft white sheet?Was not it kind of "odd' if we consider that plastic bags were made to preserv the hygiene and avoid fluids to get in contact with the Coroner´s officer?

Second:Why we can see discrepancies on the corpse during the transport, such as: in some pictures we can see the shape of a skinny person, however, if we look others his body appears so flat, and stiff, without any trace of the prior human being shape (almost as it was a dummy ), and so easily pliable, that one of the Coroner´s officers most like lifts him with just one hand while lays his body at the van? Cause correct me if Im wrong: even for a 110 pounds man, does not seems hard for a body to be lifted that easy?

Third:Why use an helicopter to transport the deceased body, if it´d be on a few minutes afterwards be switched for an official Coroner´s Van?

And last : If he had died at home, as it seems, why so transport his dead body for the hospital instead of directly to the morgue?Was not it kind of hmm unusual?

I will be counting with your support, and understanding about the case, as same your gentle brief answer, cause as you already might had noticed, these questions above had created some sort of doubts about the veracity of Mr.Michael Jackson recent death.

Cordially Melissa Stephanea

I love that you wrote you are a laywer haha.. In his face

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:40 pm

she pulled the lawyer card...haha, that's awesome
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:42 pm

Deb wrote:@Annie who is the first man in your sig??? Oh and Happy Birthday, i just seen.

It's Tommy "The Devil" Mottola.

Oh and thank you! cheers
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:42 pm

Good job neverlandsfairy. Let's hope like Rachel said that we get some straight answers.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:43 pm

Annie, that no neck picture of Arnie has me cracking up over here!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:44 pm

aamj07 wrote:she pulled the lawyer card...haha, that's awesome

Blush hehe. Cool
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:44 pm

Rachel wrote:Annie, that no neck picture of Arnie has me cracking up over here!!!

lol!!! He looks like a friggin dinosaur
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:45 pm

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs wrote:Annie...

:~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ~:

Hope your day is WONDERFUL!!!!!!!

Glad you're here so that we can ALL take part in YOUR day!!!

{{{{{ Annie }}}}}

Thank so much!
I'm really glad to be here, all of you have been an important part of my day. cheers
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next