Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just had an email from Ed Winter!!!!

+27
Another.Part.Of.Me
yaya
Sweet1
jpresley
MJFoReVeRandAlways
silvy
Smelly
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
ishealive
emanviam
Jubilee
ballongiraf
MJJ Love
Savannah
annieisnotokey
nlb
dreamless
neverlandsfairy
DONNALOVESMJ
DreamsComeTrue
zembla
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
aamj07
Human_nature
Liberian.Girl.
EarthAngel90
Rach
31 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

I just had an email from Ed Winter!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: I just had an email from Ed Winter!!!!

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:24 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:Do I need to lie about my name ???? or will they know already ??

this is too funny, hahah, im dyin!!

Back to top Go down

I just had an email from Ed Winter!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: I just had an email from Ed Winter!!!!

Post by Liberian.Girl. Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:23 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:Do I need to lie about my name ???? or will they know already ??

I didn't. Eh, well, for it to be professional you may as well use your first name and last initial?
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 182
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:24 pm

It depends on what you have it set to when you set your account up.

I gave my real name. What's he gonna do, hunt me down and skin me alive?! What's the worst that can happen?!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:25 pm

Deb wrote:

this is too funny, hahah, im dyin!!

LMAO!!
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamless Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:26 pm

aamj07 wrote:I am watching entertainment tonight and they just showed that video of "MJ" getting out of the coroners van. They showed a still from the video that was a closeup of the license plate and next to it they had a picture of the license plate on the van that MJ's "body" was transported in and the license plates MATCH...Sorry if this is old news, but you guys were talking about how the stickers don't match so it can't be the same van...but, if the license plates match then it HAS to be the same van, right??

because the license match but the van dont ..that makes me think that someone is trying to make the other van looke like the first one but they missed some detils !! i dont think that person in the video is michael but i do belive they did that for a purpose not only some psyco did it for fun!!
dreamless
dreamless

Aantal berichten : 19
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:33 pm

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian.Girl. Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:35 pm

Damnit, still no reply.

It was probably too long. XD It didn't reek -too bad- of conspirator, did it? :<
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:39 pm

missdahmer wrote:
Rachel wrote:I don't want to push him and get a nasty reply like Henda on MJHD did from someone else. He replied so fast as well, like within 2 mins!!!!

Maybe he was watching my other topic and knew it was coming LOL.

LMFAOOOOOOOO I just imagined him sitting at his computer reading all of the updated topics and stuff. eating doughnuts or something laughing away at us while we try to unravel this mystery that he already knows about!
lol!
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:40 pm

Doesnt the coroners office close at 6.00pm??

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:40 pm

Rachel wrote:I don't want to push him and get a nasty reply like Henda on MJHD did from someone else. He replied so fast as well, like within 2 mins!!!!

Maybe he was watching my other topic and knew it was coming LOL.

This is very interesting.
How fast they are replying.
One might assume that if a small portion of the general public has crazy ideas and sends emails about seeing the dead autopsied bodies coming to life & jumping out of vans, the Coroner's office wouldn't bother to reply.They would apply the famous saying "I'm not gonna dignify that with an answer".

The fact that they are indeed replying to put the rumours to rest and that fast is what IMHO makes it more interesting... Suspect
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:41 pm

Deb wrote:Yes i cant believe anyone would go to so much trouble customising a van for less than a minute of footage....i find it stranger that Ed Winter has replied so quickly and not a colleague, sounds like they are eager to dismiss it for a reason!!

100% agree!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian.Girl. Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:42 pm

Deb wrote:Doesnt the coroners office close at 6.00pm??

It's 20 minutes to 6 here in LA.
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:46 pm

Liberian.Girl. wrote:Guys, : < Seriously, I already sent it. XD We can't ask too many questions, otherwise they'll brush us off as "Nutty Conspirators"!

That's a monicker I carry proudly. Wink
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian.Girl. Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:47 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
Liberian.Girl. wrote:Guys, : < Seriously, I already sent it. XD We can't ask too many questions, otherwise they'll brush us off as "Nutty Conspirators"!

<3 Hell yeah~
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:58 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:

This is very interesting.
How fast they are replying.
One might assume that if a small portion of the general public has crazy ideas and sends emails about seeing the dead autopsied bodies coming to life & jumping out of vans, the Coroner's office wouldn't bother to reply.They would apply the famous saying "I'm not gonna dignify that with an answer".

The fact that they are indeed replying to put the rumours to rest and that fast is what IMHO makes it more interesting... Suspect

I honestly didn't think I would get a reply, or it would be from an assistant saying they couldn't comment which is usually the standard pratice, but it was from the man himself! I am a little freaked out right now because I know he is lying but it's not like he can tell us the truth.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:02 pm

DONNALOVESMJ wrote:
neverlandsfairy wrote:Ok I just arrived home from my job, and saw this following tweet from Anna K: A self-produced video was put online about a man jumping out of the coroners
van. RTL has re-done this scene." hehe !about 2 hours ago from
web.

So does it means we are still on Game about the footage?Im too worried to read the back posts, please can someone say Yes or No ?

They redone the scene it means that they made a mock of the scene where MJ comes out of the van to make fun of the hoax believers. the video is real but the remake by the german is a fake made just for fun.

Are you serious??? I can't even read the rest of the pages. So I got all upset for nothing? YES!!! I was so upset that I slept for hours with a migraine headache. Oh, I am SO SO SO happy!!! Yippee...I love you guys! flower
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian.Girl. Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:02 pm

Rachel, I'm envious.

STILL nothing. *Headdesk*
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:10 pm

I was so worried how I was going to break it to my 4 daughters tonight...now I don't have to! My 14 year old daughter wore her Michael Jackson t-shirt to school today, and one of her teachers complimented her on it. Her teacher said that she missed Michael so much. My daughter smiled and said "you know, he is still alive???" Her teacher looked at her and said "WHAT?" My daughter explained to her how I am on this investigative site (lol) and shared with her everything she knew. She then told the teacher about this video. Her teacher took my daughter to the computer so my daughter could show her the video...while her teacher was shaking out of excitement (haha). Her teacher started screaming and crying after my daughter showed her the video. Smile My daughters' teacher is a huge Michael fan, and was crying she was so happy. Her teacher stuck on a MJ cd, and she ended up dancing with the students to thriller the rest of the period. Her teacher said that she was going home tonight to find everything out. (I'm going to send a note in to her tomorrow so she can come here if she would like and see what we have found out). Anyway, after my daughter told me all of this, I was sick to my stomach about telling her about the video being a fake by that Germany website. Now, I am so happy...I don't have to say a word!!! On a funny side note, my daughter said...watch this not be a hoax mom, and I end up getting an F. I said...don't worry honey...you are guaranteed an A+++++.
lol!
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:13 pm

Liberian.Girl. wrote:Rachel, I'm envious.

I'm sorry! I honestly didn't think that he would reply and I just sent it on an off chance. Maybe he has gone home for the evening?
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian.Girl. Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:13 pm

Rachel wrote:
Liberian.Girl. wrote:Rachel, I'm envious.

I'm sorry! I honestly didn't think that he would reply and I just sent it on an off chance. Maybe he has gone home for the evening?

It's alright, don't apologize! xD Maybe. We'll see what tomorrow brings!
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:37 pm

Savannah wrote:I was so worried how I was going to break it to my 4 daughters tonight...now I don't have to! My 14 year old daughter wore her Michael Jackson t-shirt to school today, and one of her teachers complimented her on it. Her teacher said that she missed Michael so much. My daughter smiled and said "you know, he is still alive???" Her teacher looked at her and said "WHAT?" My daughter explained to her how I am on this investigative site (lol) and shared with her everything she knew. She then told the teacher about this video. Her teacher took my daughter to the computer so my daughter could show her the video...while her teacher was shaking out of excitement (haha). Her teacher started screaming and crying after my daughter showed her the video. Smile My daughters' teacher is a huge Michael fan, and was crying she was so happy. Her teacher stuck on a MJ cd, and she ended up dancing with the students to thriller the rest of the period. Her teacher said that she was going home tonight to find everything out. (I'm going to send a note in to her tomorrow so she can come here if she would like and see what we have found out). Anyway, after my daughter told me all of this, I was sick to my stomach about telling her about the video being a fake by that Germany website. Now, I am so happy...I don't have to say a word!!! On a funny side note, my daughter said...watch this not be a hoax mom, and I end up getting an F. I said...don't worry honey...you are guaranteed an A+++++.
lol!

That was so cute. Sounds like you have a wonderful daugther, and she has a wonderful teacher.

I do miss him too, so much, everyday.

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:39 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:

Me Too ... with Full Honor & Love For Michael .... Love Ya Michael - I meant that too Very Happy Wink Very Happy ...
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:40 pm

WOW< RACHEL!
You've got somw BIG CAHONAS! I LOVE IT!

How did ya find his email addy?

Man, someone has got to crack soon.
DETAILS, DETAILS< DETAILS.....
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:21 am

is there anyone else, besides Ed Winter, we can mail? Perhaps some LAPD dude?

scratch
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:00 am

Savannah wrote:I was so worried how I was going to break it to my 4 daughters tonight...now I don't have to! My 14 year old daughter wore her Michael Jackson t-shirt to school today, and one of her teachers complimented her on it. Her teacher said that she missed Michael so much. My daughter smiled and said "you know, he is still alive???" Her teacher looked at her and said "WHAT?" My daughter explained to her how I am on this investigative site (lol) and shared with her everything she knew. She then told the teacher about this video. Her teacher took my daughter to the computer so my daughter could show her the video...while her teacher was shaking out of excitement (haha). Her teacher started screaming and crying after my daughter showed her the video. Smile My daughters' teacher is a huge Michael fan, and was crying she was so happy. Her teacher stuck on a MJ cd, and she ended up dancing with the students to thriller the rest of the period. Her teacher said that she was going home tonight to find everything out. (I'm going to send a note in to her tomorrow so she can come here if she would like and see what we have found out). Anyway, after my daughter told me all of this, I was sick to my stomach about telling her about the video being a fake by that Germany website. Now, I am so happy...I don't have to say a word!!! On a funny side note, my daughter said...watch this not be a hoax mom, and I end up getting an F. I said...don't worry honey...you are guaranteed an A+++++.
lol!

Awww Savannah wish I had a teacher like that when I was at school, a class of dancing to Michael Jackson Very Happy Glad your daughter made her day Smile xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:12 am

MJJ Love wrote:WOW< RACHEL!

LOL I know I still can't believe I emailed him! The email address was on the LA Coroner's website so I thought I would take a chance and see what happened. I don't believe him though!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:32 am

has anyone else heard from dude?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:42 am

Rachel wrote:
MJJ Love wrote:WOW< RACHEL!

LOL I know I still can't believe I emailed him! The email address was on the LA Coroner's website so I thought I would take a chance and see what happened. I don't believe him though!!!

You go, Rach!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian.Girl. Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:48 pm

GOT A REPLY~

"Ashley,

The vehicle seen in the video is not
ours. We have run the license number and it is not a valid number.

Ed Winter, Asst. Chief

Los Angeles County Department of Coroner"

He only answered my van question, so... Hush hush, huh? Very Happy
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:49 pm

You know I feel sorry for poor Ed! I bet he has spent all day answering emails like this LOL.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:52 pm

"No it's not one of our vans"
No comment like "Michael is dead of course it's not our van"
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:55 pm

So he is saying then the BOTH vans, the one in the helicopter pic AND the one with MJ jumping out are not theirs?
Then who are the people putting MJ's body in the van from the heli?

I cant take anymore.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:56 pm

Liberian.Girl. wrote:GOT A REPLY~

"Ashley,

Ed Winter, Asst. Chief

Is not a valid number and yet is the same number of the Coroner's van seen in "official" footage, (when the body is being transported from the helicopter to the van to the coroner's office)???????

WTF is going on?????
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:58 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:So he is saying then the BOTH vans, the one in the helicopter pic AND the one with MJ jumping out are not theirs?
Then who are the people putting MJ's body in the van from the heli?

I cant take anymore.

Neither can I!!!

WTF is going on???? Shocked
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:57 pm

I'm now starting to think neither of the vans were real and the real Michael was transported away while we were distracted.

God I just wanna know now!!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:57 pm

Does that make them all actors then??!!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:01 pm

What a Minute !!!- I remember them filming around the house (News about Michael's "Death") ... I saw a Black SUV in the back of the house leaving ... I got find that and prove it to y'all.. ...
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:03 pm

Rachel wrote:I'm now starting to think neither of the vans were real and the real Michael was transported away while we were distracted.

God I just wanna know now!!!!

YEP, I think you might be right...

Maybe the "fake" video was released to expose that the "official" transportation to the coroner's office was a lie / distraction. Suspect
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian.Girl. Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:05 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:What a Minute !!!- I remember them filming around the house (News about Michael's "Death") ... I saw a Black SUV in the back of the house leaving ... I got find that and prove it to y'all.. ...

Oh crap, dude. That's just another piece of the puzzle.

(Christ, guys, I honestly don't know how much more I can take.)
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zembla Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:05 pm

Well there have been several theories out now. He could have been in one of this big white moving trucks, in the black suv or in the coroner's van :/ hell, he could have even walked out of the house wearing a disguise as in ghost. I am officially lost. Brain going in overdrive.
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:12 pm

I remember it well ... I was watching on the CNN ... I think - They Birdseye View of The Home ... I saw 3 Black SUVs Driving in the back of the Rented Mansion .. The Ambulance was backing up ... when it happened .. I trying to find it but so hard - I am going to find it if I can ... but no luck so far ...
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:16 pm

it would've been very useful if someone had stayed at the house and filmed what went on. For all we know, MJ could've walked out of the main entrance and walked down the road - no one would've noticed, because everybody was at the hospital...
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:19 pm

"Ashley,

Ed Winter, Asst. Chief

Is he serious???

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:21 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:

"Ashley,

Ed Winter, Asst. Chief

Is he serious???

fake video or not; the license plate IS the same - so how can he say it's not their car and that the number is invalid? scratch
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:26 pm

Standard-email/auto-email perhaps?Maybe he says that because of the spoof yesterday.
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

http://twitter.com/SilvyV

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:30 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:

"Ashley,

Ed Winter, Asst. Chief

Is not a valid number and yet is the same number of the Coroner's van seen in "official" footage, (when the body is being transported from the helicopter to the van to the coroner's office)???????

WTF is going on?????

OMG, this is so unreal!! I wonder, did Ed slip up or simply didn´t mind to take the time to actually check it and answer the question?
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:43 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9q57oKPjDI&feature=fvw

He could have went though that backdrive way ... though that house at 2 am or 4 am in morning .... and no one would have known.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:48 pm

ballongiraf wrote:it would've been very useful if someone had stayed at the house and filmed what went on. For all we know, MJ could've walked out of the main entrance and walked down the road - no one would've noticed, because everybody was at the hospital...

Michael could have been moonwalking on his driveway and nobody would have noticed!! lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:03 pm

Oh god this gets worse....well worse for them, someone needs to email back and attach the pics of the license plates, and ask him what the hell is he on about....i would but im not good at compiling stuff....its like they are opening themselves up for more questions...how dare they think they can insult our intelligence.... it then needs putting to them that they are making out their own van is not official because it shares the same plate....so i can only agree the first one was a fake too...so where the hell did MJ go??? I knew it was all a set up the way that guy hangs out of the helicopter midflight...it just looked like a scene from a movie!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:06 pm

you know, im beginning to believe that nurse/whatever she was who said she saw MJ at the hospital, leaving through the backdoor....
It makes sense....
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next