Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great yoga class, lunch and shopping with MICHAEL on august 1st???

+4
IWSICS
EarthAngel90
Rach
neverlandsfairy
8 posters

Go down

Great yoga class, lunch and shopping with MICHAEL on august 1st??? Empty Great yoga class, lunch and shopping with MICHAEL on august 1st???

Post by neverlandsfairy Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:14 pm

Ok i just saw a few odd tweets on this following page:www.twitter.com/tradburns.

This one made me fell from the chair literaly: After a great Yoga class this morning, lunch and shopping with Michael. I'm now ready for a nap!3:55 PM Aug 1st from Twittelator

affraid affraid affraid :affraid:h

He also said :Verb, check....Peter Pan not so much.3:31 PM Aug 4th from Tweetie

And this made my forehead sweat hard, he received the following tweet from www.twitter.com/adz42:@tradburns Michael Jackson is about to jump out of his casket, do Thriller, and literally start his 'comeback tour'1:39 PM Jul 7th from web

Adz42 also said on july 7th:

1. Lionel Richie.. class act!1:53 PM Jul 7th from Ping.fm
    What he meant about Lionel Ritchie class act?" Cool Cool Rolling Eyes

Last edited by neverlandsfairy on Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Great yoga class, lunch and shopping with MICHAEL on august 1st??? Empty Re: Great yoga class, lunch and shopping with MICHAEL on august 1st???

Post by Rach Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:18 pm

Anyone know who this guy is?
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Great yoga class, lunch and shopping with MICHAEL on august 1st??? Empty Re: Great yoga class, lunch and shopping with MICHAEL on august 1st???

Post by EarthAngel90 Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:23 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:Ok i just saw a few odd tweets on this following page:www.twitter.com/tradburns.

This one made me fell from the chair literaly: After a great Yoga class this morning, lunch and shopping with Michael. I'm now ready for a nap!3:55 PM Aug 1st from Twittelator

affraid affraid affraid :affraid:h

Shocked OMG !!!! OMG !!! Shocked - this recent ??? !!!!!! OMG !!!!!! Shocked should we be screaming or following the twitter ??!!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by IWSICS Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:23 pm

im with rach- who is he? Smile
also.. this guy is following 2 other people called michael :/
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:24 pm

A theatre director who is putting on a production of Peter Pan in Hawaii, complete with dancers? What?

Last edited by Another.Part.Of.Me on Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I keep forgetting my blue-ness!)
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:24 pm

so alot of people named michael
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:31 pm

I wouldn't have been suspicious about the yoga and shopping tweet until I saw that peter pan and comeback tour comment.

I must say, this whole site is on to something today...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:33 pm

Is this a Joke??? Are you kidding me?

OMG What does this mean?

I just felt sick in my stomack again. Sad (Damn I had gone for an entire day without feeling sick and not throwing up) and then this happens.

Please tell me this is true. Im about to fall apart for real, Im going crazy, not knowing wether Michael is alive and well, or not.
I need to know what happent to him Sad

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:33 pm

@ Peterpanswendy - where is the tweet about a comeback tour? I'm trying to find it on his twitter
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:41 pm

idk read netherlandfairy's post and u will see what I mean

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:49 pm

This should make more sense -

Tradburns:
Great yoga class, lunch and shopping with MICHAEL on august 1st??? WhiteWonders if MJ is really in that coffin they just wheeled in?
#fb10:34 AM Jul 7th from Tweetie

Adam Hankinson [adz42:
Great yoga class, lunch and shopping with MICHAEL on august 1st??? White@tradburns Michael Jackson is about to jump out of his casket, do Thriller, and literally start his 'comeback tour'
10:39 AM Jul 7th from web

Tradburns:
@adz42 God I hope so.....that would be the most awesome comeback EVER!!!
10:40 AM Jul 7th from Tweetie in reply to adz42

They're talking about the Memorial as they are watching it.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:51 pm

APOM - I was just about to post the exact same thing! haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:53 pm

missdahmer wrote:APOM - I was just about to post the exact same thing! haha
Great minds lol, great minds
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:57 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
missdahmer wrote:APOM - I was just about to post the exact same thing! haha
Great minds lol, great minds

Indeed! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:58 pm

@ APOM and Missdahmer -

You both are just too good Razz
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:06 pm

My intention was not to cause any hype, tough I thought a bit weird the mention of Peter Pan and Michael, and also the "comeback " stuff on the same twitter page. So it was just another dead end? Sad

But I still wonder what ADZ42 meant about Lionel Ritchie class act? Question

Last edited by neverlandsfairy on Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:09 pm

haha rachel!

I am trying to reply to you on twitter but it wont let me update my shit!!! Evil or Very Mad
arghhhhhhhhh

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:10 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:My intention was not to cause any hype, tough I thought a bit weird the mention of Peter Pan and Michael, and also the "comeback " stuff on the same twitter page. So it was just another dead end? Sad

It is weird, I'll give you that. Me and MissD were just clearing up the comeback tour comment between the two guys.
I'm thinking that it is a dead end but you never know. It's strange how many MJ connections there are there: Michael, Peter Pan, concert, Memorial, comeback tour etc
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:11 pm

missdahmer wrote:haha rachel!

I am trying to reply to you on twitter but it wont let me update my shit!!! Evil or Very Mad
arghhhhhhhhh

Twitter is being such a douche today! I have tried updating my freaking background like 5 times and it won't let me Evil or Very Mad
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:14 pm

It is weird, I'll give you that. Me and MissD were just clearing up the comeback tour comment between the two guys.
I'm thinking that it is a dead end but you never know. It's strange how many MJ connections there are there: Michael, Peter Pan, concert, Memorial, comeback tour etc[/quote]

When I checked again, I saw they were watching the Memorial, tough as you said, so weird to have hmmm Peter Pan, Michael and etc on the same twitter.This was the main reason what had stuck me hard.
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:23 pm

Rachel, what I was going to reply to you with was that I have had that same problem on Twitter like last week! It wouldnt let me upload a new photo, either!!

I hate TWATTER!

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:35 pm

I really gotta bring back my twitter account and start following these people on it
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:10 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:A theatre director who is putting on a production of Peter Pan in Hawaii, complete with dancers? What?

Peter Pan http://hnlnow.com/events/index.php?com=detail&eID=36045
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down