Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

official burial observation thread

+41
sasori1290
mjssoulmate
jpresley
Harleyblonde
kdkennedy74
neverlandprincess
Starsun_
mjthelegendlives
MJSmile4Us
Red Velvet
TinkerBell
deedee75
Give.In.To.Me
beverleyflossy
MJFoReVeRandAlways
michaelinspiresme
dunno_it
Rach
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
morla
mommy
SeeingClues
DreamsComeTrue
Truth_or_Dare
PinkLizard
Another.Part.Of.Me
pumpkin
Jubilee
Ena
CantStopLovingU
shirley-grace
EarthAngel90
Smelly
phoenix
anotherpartofme
MJfan777
nlb
clover
Banessa
Human_nature
ballongiraf
45 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

official burial observation thread - Page 2 Empty Re: official burial observation thread

Post by nlb Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:16 am

Banessa wrote:Okay so here is something else to think about! Give.in.to.me mentioned to me that they kept saying the guests will be giving their testimonial not sharing words but giving their testimonial? She also told me to google the word testimonial: this is what I get from wiki

Testimonial

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

For the use of a term testimonial in sport (especially football) see testimonial match.
In promotion and of advertising, a testimonial or endorsement
consists of a written or spoken statement, sometimes from a person
figure, sometimes from a private citizen, extolling the virtue of some product. The term "testimonial" most commonly applies to the sales-pitches attributed to ordinary citizens, whereas "endorsement" usually applies to pitches by celebrities. See also Testify, Testimony, for historical context and etymology. Testimonials can be part of communal marketing.

[edit] Written testimonials in the history of advertising

Any one else finds the words promotion and advertising to make sense in the case of the burial and why it was use? Just a thought! Oh! and I agree why was Diana not there? she was named as the kids guardian so why not show her respects there?

Only in the sense of a movie or future DVD. It didn't click until I read it hear, but since you mentioned it that is the only word that was used testimonial. I don't recall the word eulogy being used at all or even shared memories. Interesting and deffinately something to remember.

As far as I know there was no reason given as to why Diana Ross wasn't there.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

official burial observation thread - Page 2 Empty Re: official burial observation thread

Post by nlb Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:18 am

Maybe she was in the RV lol!
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:22 am

nlb wrote:Maybe she was in the RV lol!

lol! That would be funny and the only thing that would make sense given I find it very disrespectful that she wouldn't show up! But that is just my way of thinking lol

About the testimonial thing I didn't even pay attention to it until GITM mentioned it! It would make sense if they are promoting for the video or the movie! With them you just don't know! Suspect
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:26 am

Is there actually any pictures of the open casket been leaked yet?? xxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:27 am

now that we're talking about what has been said or hasnt been said; has any of the family used the word "dead/death" when talking about MJ since june 25th?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkin Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:39 am

Yes his mother katherine said 'my son is dead'
pumpkin
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 84
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:40 am

ballongiraf wrote:
CantStopLovingU wrote:I'm a little tired of the lies that the Jackson family feeds to the media. I'm sorry but Marlon ran his mouth about Michael new wig, and the fabulous make up artist - why? was that necessary?

because he and the family knew that talking about the funeral in that way would give them media attention. Imagine if he had said "yeah, we'll allow the media to have live feed while the guests arrive, but as soon as the hearse comes, it'll be closed. Not public viewing from there on" - how much media do you think would've bothered to go down there?

But Marlon and the family knew that if he said "oh, we've hired a make up artist and blah blah " - indicating that the coffin would be open - now THAT would ensure media attention, huh? Imagine being the first media outlet who manages to get a pic of a dead MJ. OMG!

It's disgusting, but the truth, i think.

I wonder what pathetic reasons they'll use from now on to keep themselves in the spotlight?

It sickening really - I mean Jermaine has pretty much lapped up every single second of camera time he can get his hands on - PLUS the A and E Reality Show? Michael did not want to be a part of it, and from what I heard they were still trying to talk him into it when he "passed" away - so once again the family will do anything to keep themselves in the spot light. If Michael didnt want anything to do with the stupid reality show, why is it they NEVER HONOR their brothers wishes? Instead they will use all of this footage as part of their stupid show.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:47 am

CantStopLovingU wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:
CantStopLovingU wrote:I'm a little tired of the lies that the Jackson family feeds to the media. I'm sorry but Marlon ran his mouth about Michael new wig, and the fabulous make up artist - why? was that necessary?

because he and the family knew that talking about the funeral in that way would give them media attention. Imagine if he had said "yeah, we'll allow the media to have live feed while the guests arrive, but as soon as the hearse comes, it'll be closed. Not public viewing from there on" - how much media do you think would've bothered to go down there?

But Marlon and the family knew that if he said "oh, we've hired a make up artist and blah blah " - indicating that the coffin would be open - now THAT would ensure media attention, huh? Imagine being the first media outlet who manages to get a pic of a dead MJ. OMG!

It's disgusting, but the truth, i think.

I wonder what pathetic reasons they'll use from now on to keep themselves in the spotlight?

It sickening really - I mean Jermaine has pretty much lapped up every single second of camera time he can get his hands on - PLUS the A and E Reality Show? Michael did not want to be a part of it, and from what I heard they were still trying to talk him into it when he "passed" away - so once again the family will do anything to keep themselves in the spot light. If Michael didnt want anything to do with the stupid reality show, why is it they NEVER HONOR their brothers wishes? Instead they will use all of this footage as part of their stupid show.

it's sick. They know very well that they NEED MJ in the documentary to make people want to watch it. Remember that documentary about the jacksons moving to devon in england last year? Gee... how many bothered to watch that crap?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:01 am

ballongiraf wrote:now that we're talking about what has been said or hasnt been said; has any of the family used the word "dead/death" when talking about MJ since june 25th?
No I don't think so, not exclusively saying 'Michael is dead' or 'now Michael is dead' or 'Michael's death' etc etc - as far as I can recall anyway, I may be wrong. Looks like I'll have to read up on Latoya, Jermaine's and misc Jacksons' interviews again now... oh joy LOL

Oh aside from Jermaine's hospital press conference - 'My brother, the King of Pop Michael Jackson passed away?'
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:06 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:now that we're talking about what has been said or hasnt been said; has any of the family used the word "dead/death" when talking about MJ since june 25th?
No I don't think so, not exclusively saying 'Michael is dead' or 'now Michael is dead' or 'Michael's death' etc etc - as far as I can recall anyway, I may be wrong. Looks like I'll have to read up on Latoya, Jermaine's and misc Jacksons' interviews again now... oh joy LOL

Oh aside from Jermaine's hospital press conference - 'My brother, the King of Pop Michael Jackson passed away?'

Yeah, but Jermaine didnt say "my brother is dead" (semantics, i know - but still....)
besides Katherine (who has said "all i know is that my son is dead") i dont think the family has referred to this as "death/dead".
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:07 am

That's the impression I got from it too Ballon, they never actually come out and say it despite the numerous 'interviews' - argh I just want to scream out to the world that it's a hoax ... but then I'd get committed lol
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:11 am

lol! @ getting committed.

I really wonder...
the cause of death has been revealed and MJ is "buried" now. What will next weeks scoop be? That Murray has been arrested or that he's gone missing? Seems like the most logical thing....?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:18 am

:O Oh yes, the bet! Oh dang, I think I might lose the bet unless Murray has already run off.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:23 am

^ he might have, but no one will find out until monday, i predict. Yeah, he totally made a run for the mexican border while everyone was busy focusing on the "burial".
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:32 am

I think they have gone into great detail telling us how they are preventing the grave being robbed, we know about the cement, the ctv, the security......next 'logical' step in this 'ilogical' farce................the body will be stolen!
lol!
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:33 am

ROFL PinkLizard lol!
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:35 am

Did anyone notice what an "entrance" Janet had? Like she was walking on the red carpet... Rolling Eyes
And another thing..don't mean to be disrespectful to the Jackson family but the entire "show" was planned too perfectly for them to be behind it..Seems more like a "perfection" only Michael, from the hole family, could have pulled off. The attention to every detail that he always had...

BTW, Cnn keeps saying that the high security at Forest Lawn is so that the FANS will finally let him rest in peace! Mad That disturbs me...
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:38 am

@Truth_or_Dare - what they mean is us hoaxhunters.
The fans have always been respectful with Michael and his family, especially in the wake of the 'death' the fans have been the most respectful out of everyone - nobody is swarming anywhere or breaking into anything so why would they need to protect Michael's body/corpse/dummy whatever from the fans - when frankly it's the fans who have been the most respectful since June 25th
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:40 am

Truth_or_Dare wrote:Did anyone notice what an "entrance" Janet had? Like she was walking on the red carpet... Rolling Eyes
And another thing..don't mean to be disrespectful to the Jackson family but the entire "show" was planned too perfectly for them to be behind it..Seems more like a "perfection" only Michael, from the hole family, could have pulled off. The attention to every detail that he always had...

BTW, Cnn keeps saying that the high security at Forest Lawn is so that the FANS will finally let him rest in peace! Mad That disturbs me...

well, they did spend all of yesterday rehearsing, so who knows? Im sure MJ wanted to make sure that things were up to his standard this time lol!

Truth_or_Dare wrote:
Suspect right, because he's stayed in a refrigerator for 70 days on the demand of his fans.....
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:06 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:@Truth_or_Dare - what they mean is us hoaxhunters.
The fans have always been respectful with Michael and his family, especially in the wake of the 'death' the fans have been the most respectful out of everyone - nobody is swarming anywhere or breaking into anything so why would they need to protect Michael's body/corpse/dummy whatever from the fans - when frankly it's the fans who have been the most respectful since June 25th

You are preaching to the choir .... ! we been than more like family to Michael than his own family ...(No Offense).
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:12 am

Does anybody know about this photo?
Did they use a new casket?
This photo freaks me out!

http://www.bild.de/BILD/unterhaltung/leute/2009/09/04/michael-jackson/beerdigung-forest-lawn-glendale-live-ticker.html

official burial observation thread - Page 2 Jackso10
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:19 am

That doesn't even look like the same casket at the Memorial - that strip at the bottom of the gurney looks different although that may be because of the gurney and not the casket itself.
Are those other coffins/caskets in the back of that Lorry?!
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:30 am

Hi, just wanted to add that I did see one "modern" photo of MJ in the funeral invitation; he had the straight hair. Most of the pics were older but they did have at least one "current" one.
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:32 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:@Truth_or_Dare - what they mean is us hoaxhunters.

I know that's what they meant! That's why it pissed me off soo much. People (especially fans) have every right to question things that are out of place and many people are doing that even if some believe it's because he faked his death or cause there is a murder conspiracy behind it.
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:32 am

DreamsComeTrue wrote:Does anybody know about this photo?
Did they use a new casket?
This photo freaks me out!

http://www.bild.de/BILD/unterhaltung/leute/2009/09/04/michael-jackson/beerdigung-forest-lawn-glendale-live-ticker.html

official burial observation thread - Page 2 Jackso10

that's an old pic. It was reported by TMZ days before the memorial. I specifically remember being creeped out by that pic What a Face
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:45 am

shirley-grace wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:official burial observation thread - Page 2 Usher-michael-jackson-casket

^ from the memorial

official burial observation thread - Page 2 Michael_20Jackson_20Funeral__13291827__MBQF-1252043789,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,height=349

^from the burial

is it the same coffin? To me they look different - but could be the lightening, of course...
scratch

That struck me too, when I first saw the photo, I've been compairing lots of pictures, coudn't find anything yet.

But it looks different.
Maybe it has lost a bit of color and shine after two months in a freezer... sunny
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:06 pm

I think this is a very important thread and a lot of info. and findings regarding the burial have been posted here. Is it possible to make it a sticky? Very Happy
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by morla Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:07 pm

...just pictures from about 20years ago?! Hell, this guy is 50!!! They didn't bury a superstar but their son, father and brother and then taking press pictures for a BURIAL?!...do not kidding me?! They buried an artist, not a PERSON, a MAN, a FAMILY MEMBER! In that case I would expect late pictures as they remember him last...

FAKE! Made for the media...or a very sad family bond...

I think the whole thing was staged, too. Too artificial and staged.

Celebrate the superstar but leave him alone now Cool - well, I clearly see the message to do the last...LOL

Last edited by morla on Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
morla
morla
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:09 pm

Hmmmm..... great posts everyone.

I too questioned the coffin..... EarthAngel90 says it's the same one?? a 24K Gold Coffin from 7-7-2009, BUT CNN stated it's a BRONZE coffin....
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:11 pm

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs wrote:Hmmmm..... great posts everyone.

I too questioned the coffin..... EarthAngel90 says it's the same one?? a 24K Gold Coffin from 7-7-2009, BUT CNN stated it's a BRONZE coffin....

Its solid bronze but it's also 24 carat gold plated.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:12 pm

Banessa wrote:Is it possible to make it a sticky? Very Happy

Your wish is my command Smile
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:17 pm

A.P.O.M., thanks for the clarification. Very Happy

I still say it's a different coffin... !!
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:23 pm

I'm going to post this here cause I'm not sure where else to post it and the point might get over looked because of the thread it was pointed out in.

Give.In.To.Me pointed out something very interesting in the this thread:
https://mjkit.forumotion.net/news-and-odd-things-f8/mj-burial-after-party-brought-to-you-by-ae-t1174.htm#29060

Please don't get caught up in the story, cause I think GITM makes an excellent point. Let's not forget that TMZ brought us this news (possible brickman).

Here a quote for the article:
A few other random tidbits about the affair: Rat Pack music played all night, "Casablanca"
was projected onto the walls,

GITM says-
Funny that they had pictures of Casablanca
projected on the walls ya know why??? In Casablanca Laszlo was believed
to be dead when he in fact was alive and in hiding!!!!!

Thoughts anyone about this Casablanca reference-perhaps a clue left for us?
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:27 pm

YES ..... I just posted this (another thread I guess):

Casablanca is DEFINITELY a clue, one of MANY from TMZ...

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:49 pm

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs wrote:YES ..... I just posted this (another thread I guess):

Casablanca is DEFINITELY a clue, one of MANY from TMZ...

I saw your comment on the other thread after I posted on this one. I wnated to put it over here cause it is getting completely over looked because of the article it was placed in. Perhaps on purpose by those at TMZ?
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:57 pm

Rachel wrote:
Banessa wrote:Is it possible to make it a sticky? Very Happy

Your wish is my command Smile

Hahaha! Thanks Sweets! I love you
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:45 pm

Talking about the tears again, a thought has been disturbing me that Catherine was a very devout Jehova's Winess. Now, being so religious, would she lie about her son being dead? I know many JWs and the'd rather die than tell a lie.But there's also a possibility that she seems so emotional because she's torn apart between her religious beliefs and her love for her son, I don't know. What do you think?
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by michaelinspiresme Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:51 pm

I just read that post about Casablanca. Holy Crud Balls Batman! I think that is really significant. i am just blown away by it actually. So they show clips from a movie which has a character in it who is thought to be dead but is actually alive? Why would you do that unless it is Mike's favorite movie or it's a CLUE!!!!!!!!!
michaelinspiresme
michaelinspiresme
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:58 pm

Speaking of TMZ, I was looking at the TMZ Live earlier, and someone asked them if they had seen MJ´s body at the funeral. I don´t know their names, but the guy that was answering the questions ("the host) turned to someone behind the camera probably someone who was there yesterday and they said no. Then the host said smth like "noone´s ever seen MJ´s body since he passed away". And maybe it´s just me and my interpretation but he was definitely looking weird when he said that.

There was something else weird he said but I seem to have forgotten. Don´t know if anyone else saw this. Thought I´d mention it.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:14 pm

Hmmmm I also just read on the MJHD forum that the Jackson family paid for the travel expenses for everyone invited to the funeral.

WHY?

Maybe so that somewhere down the road they can never say "You had me pay to travel to a funeral that wasnt real?"

Who knows, but that has to be the strangest thing I ever heard.

Also, I really want to know what happened to Diana Ross. They said all day on the news that she would be there and she wadn't.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755

Back to top Go down

Post by beverleyflossy Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:25 pm

" />official burial observation thread - Page 2 Untitled</A>why the need to pose??????
beverleyflossy
beverleyflossy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-10
Leeftijd : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:26 pm

beverleyflossy wrote:" />official burial observation thread - Page 2 Untitledwhy the need to pose??????

Seriously....WTF????
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:28 pm

What the heck - why pose there like that, and where are the 3 missing dancers - 3 more girls? You'd think they'd all be there right.

@Beverly - love your display pic Wink
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:29 pm

Give.In.To.Me wrote:
beverleyflossy wrote:" />official burial observation thread - Page 2 Untitledwhy the need to pose??????

Seriously....WTF????

You Took the Words right out of my mouth .....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by beverleyflossy Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:31 pm

and all happy smiling faces, i think this is a bit to much, i mean who takes portraits from funerals, never in all of my life have i known it, think they have gone a bit to far and over the top
beverleyflossy
beverleyflossy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-10
Leeftijd : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:45 pm

hahahah gooood no comments.

so, does someone have or saw images BEFORE the family arrived to Forest Lawn???
One friend of mine said she saw a kid playing with a dog in the mausoleum garden, around one hour before the 'show'. she said the kid looks like BLANKET (both are with BRAID HAIR)

i'm not sure , it sounds strange but ... im curious about it now XD
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:52 pm

What about the dog at Michaels Masion??? lol

There was a dog in his Yard, I think thats weird, the house is suppsoe to be empty. Who the hell put that dog in there??

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:53 pm

the dog was in forest lawn.

dog + kid = already were in forest lawn BEFORE everybody to arrive.

understand?
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by michaelinspiresme Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:30 pm

That picture is beyond bizarre. She is holding flowers like she is a bridesmaid at a wedding! Ok everyone stand by abpicture of the deseased so I can get a picture! Who does that?!!!!!!
michaelinspiresme
michaelinspiresme
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by deedee75 Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:47 pm

those jackets are the same as the one marlon had on at the motown 25 Question
deedee75
deedee75
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next